Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,632 members, 7,809,370 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:24 AM

Health Section Guidelines And Complaints Thread- - Health (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Health Section Guidelines And Complaints Thread- (77348 Views)

Poll: ???

bolz: 0% (0 votes)
meee: 0% (0 votes)
This poll has ended

NO2 MAXIMUS – Scam Complaints Board ! Http://nationalfitnesspoint.com/no2-maximu / Healthy Eating Guidelines / Health Section Library (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (18) (Go Down)

Re: Health Section Guidelines And Complaints Thread- by dominique(f): 2:26pm On Mar 01, 2013
St Joan1: Jallowbah here..I posted in "benefits o african soap", and the antispambot banned me. Could someone please fix that?

...and also un-hide my last post in the thread as well, please.

Done

1 Like

Re: Health Section Guidelines And Complaints Thread- by imagrg(m): 6:01pm On Mar 03, 2013
My daughter now 15 has myoclonic seizure from age 3months and doctor recommended carbamazepine 400mg morning and evening. Please, when will this stop?
Re: Health Section Guidelines And Complaints Thread- by 2legit2qwt: 7:42pm On Mar 09, 2013
https://www.nairaland.com/1220343/how-tell-someone-date-bad

fp please, i need some thoughts and opinions on it sad
Re: Health Section Guidelines And Complaints Thread- by Nobody: 8:54pm On Mar 17, 2013
@moderator, kindly consider this thread for front page
https://www.nairaland.com/1228525/facts-malaria
Re: Health Section Guidelines And Complaints Thread- by Nobody: 3:06pm On Mar 18, 2013
Is there a moderator for this section at all? It took me several hours and research to produce the thread referenced below, yet you want it dead behind the scene? I dont think you should waste time in moving threads with high intellectual input to the front page.

Moreover, people need this information because malaria kills one child in Africa every minute
https://www.nairaland.com/1228525/facts-malaria
Re: Health Section Guidelines And Complaints Thread- by Sissy3(f): 8:27pm On Mar 18, 2013
It was recommended. It is left for the Admins to decide whether or not to front page it. Mods can't place a thread on the FP
Re: Health Section Guidelines And Complaints Thread- by Nobody: 8:41pm On Mar 18, 2013
Hello Dr. I ve being experience bad sexlife for years. I ve married with Kid but my wife seem not satified with my sex life because I can hardly go more than a round even the one round last for less than 5 mins. Untill I share with a friend. he now advise me to soak"igbo" seed and leave with loca in which I did. 'Igbo' in Yoruba is like smoke commonly smoke here and there. this is common to Alomo or likes to increse libido ...I never smoke. Bros, I felt the real sex as I can hold on for more than 30min....even more round....Sir, the question is;Does this thing I am using as stimulant have any side effect?
Re: Health Section Guidelines And Complaints Thread- by Sissy3(f): 10:44pm On Mar 18, 2013
You have to start a new thread on your topic.
Re: Health Section Guidelines And Complaints Thread- by Nobody: 8:33am On Mar 19, 2013
~Sissy~:
You have to start a new thread on your topic.
How ma, because i ve already created new topic on health forum but no respond
Re: Health Section Guidelines And Complaints Thread- by Sissy3(f): 10:25pm On Mar 19, 2013
Try to keep it active, you can "bump" it till the right person/s respond. I'd suggest, however,you refer to a doctor for proper and safe clearance
Re: Health Section Guidelines And Complaints Thread- by feroms(m): 10:56am On Mar 22, 2013
[quote author=dominique. whats all about?
Re: Health Section Guidelines And Complaints Thread- by Nobody: 5:55am On Mar 23, 2013
Re: Health Section Guidelines And Complaints Thread- by Nobody: 4:30pm On Mar 24, 2013
Thanks dominique babe for freeing my this antispambutt that loves hitting on my handle.
Re: Health Section Guidelines And Complaints Thread- by dominique(f): 8:26pm On Mar 24, 2013
You welcome. Seems the spam bots hve a crush on you wink
Re: Health Section Guidelines And Complaints Thread- by Nobody: 9:19pm On Mar 24, 2013
I tire o! Two rounds of ban awaits me each time i open i thread sad
Re: Health Section Guidelines And Complaints Thread- by Realgboyega(m): 5:35pm On Mar 26, 2013
My Grandma is Suffering from Body itching day and Nite... Pls Help
Re: Health Section Guidelines And Complaints Thread- by feltyman(m): 10:14am On Mar 29, 2013
Hi dominique, joined this forum not too long ago.. i would like to know if links are allowed after posts, i meant a single link that may reference the article and not spams. thanks for your Goodwork
Re: Health Section Guidelines And Complaints Thread- by dominique(f): 11:32am On Mar 29, 2013
@feltyman
By all means, links are allowed. Incase you get banned by the bots, notify us by clicking on the 'report' link.

@realgboyega
You posted on the wrong thread. Post your question on the medical advice thread or start a new topic.
Re: Health Section Guidelines And Complaints Thread- by feltyman(m): 11:56am On Mar 29, 2013
Gotten Dominique, do have a great day!
Re: Health Section Guidelines And Complaints Thread- by Nobody: 9:46am On Apr 06, 2013
pls moderator i just registered yesterday.i have tried to post on trying to conceive thread yet i cant see my posts pls what do i do
Re: Health Section Guidelines And Complaints Thread- by dominique(f): 1:48pm On Apr 06, 2013
every single one of your posts are visible on that thread. Maybe your eyes skipped them somehow.
www.nairaland.com/manoda/posts
Re: Health Section Guidelines And Complaints Thread- by Nobody: 2:49pm On Apr 07, 2013
pls dominic, i posted more than six comments on that ttc thread.am only seeing few of them
Re: Health Section Guidelines And Complaints Thread- by Nobody: 2:54pm On Apr 07, 2013
@moderator, i found out that if my post is more than 4 lines it wont appear on d thread.
Re: Health Section Guidelines And Complaints Thread- by Nobody: 3:00pm On Apr 07, 2013
see the way am posting my comment bit by bit .cos if it is more than 4 lines i wont see it. help
Re: Health Section Guidelines And Complaints Thread- by dominique(f): 3:07pm On Apr 07, 2013
That's strange, I'm afraid I can't account for any post that was not hidden by the spambots. Could it be that you didn't submit them?
Re: Health Section Guidelines And Complaints Thread- by vanstanzy(m): 7:45pm On Apr 08, 2013
Hello Mods, please let this wonderful and interesting topic be on the frontpage. Link: https://www.nairaland.com/1251053/male-researchers-reveal-real-reason#15144059
Re: Health Section Guidelines And Complaints Thread- by vanstanzy(m): 8:34pm On Apr 08, 2013
hello Mods, its me again. Pls this is a frontpage worthy news. Let it appear there. Link: https://www.nairaland.com/1251088/ora-l-x-assassination-plot#15144757
Re: Health Section Guidelines And Complaints Thread- by dominique(f): 6:32pm On Apr 09, 2013
1. Its old news,

2. It does not belong to this section.

You can direct your request to the mode of the violent crime section where i moved it to.

cheers smiley
Re: Health Section Guidelines And Complaints Thread- by Nobody: 6:35pm On Apr 09, 2013
Hi,Dominique
Please why do i get banned by pyguru once my post is long?
Re: Health Section Guidelines And Complaints Thread- by dominique(f): 2:55pm On Apr 10, 2013
Yeah, lenghty posts is one of the parameters the spambot uses to block posts. Others are posts with links and numbers. I dont know how admin programmed it to block members, maybe it has a crush on you wink
Re: Health Section Guidelines And Complaints Thread- by Nobody: 3:00pm On Apr 11, 2013
Hmmmm... a crush that is really crushing.

Please they should do something about it.
Re: Health Section Guidelines And Complaints Thread- by dominique(f): 7:28pm On Apr 11, 2013
The admin is working on it. But bear in mind that it doesn't always get it right

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (18)

Robert Chelsea Receives A Face Transplant, The First Black Man To Get It / 14 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria, Totalling 111 Confirmed Cases / Man Dies After Snake Bite In Umuahia (Graphics Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.