Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,093 members, 7,825,453 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 03:05 PM

If This Happened To You What Would You Do? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If This Happened To You What Would You Do? (1328 Views)

Ekaette Told Me To Come To Her House Let Us Do Skobododo And This Happened (pics / Photo: Someone Said This Happened To A Gay (graphic Image) / Hilarious Story : Read What happened to Guy who Married Because Of Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If This Happened To You What Would You Do? by royalsoul7: 10:55am On Jul 16, 2009
You are on your way home and want to call your wife but have run out of credit, you stop at a call center to call her so she can prepare dinner and the guy at the center gives you his phone to use. You type in your wife's number and send and the phone shows the name SWEETHEART not the number. You let the phone ring to see how she answers. She picks the call and says Hello Darling, what would you do
Re: If This Happened To You What Would You Do? by Ben13: 10:59am On Jul 16, 2009
simple imaginations.
Re: If This Happened To You What Would You Do? by kokoA(m): 11:12am On Jul 16, 2009
Another Nollywood story cheesy watch out for part 2
Re: If This Happened To You What Would You Do? by daduke2k(m): 11:22am On Jul 16, 2009
Dumb post
Re: If This Happened To You What Would You Do? by agathamari(f): 3:37pm On Jul 16, 2009
be furious
Re: If This Happened To You What Would You Do? by theolar: 3:40pm On Jul 16, 2009
Hahahahahahahahaha!
Re: If This Happened To You What Would You Do? by biola44: 3:45pm On Jul 16, 2009
how on earth will a call center phone have ur wife's number stored as sweetheart? grin
i dont tell people not to cook up stories but cook it intelligently grin angry
Re: If This Happened To You What Would You Do? by izeek(m): 3:53pm On Jul 16, 2009
u'll check if it is not ur stolen phone.
dumb post.
Re: If This Happened To You What Would You Do? by sesman(m): 3:56pm On Jul 16, 2009
tell her am on my way home and ask her to prepare my dinner grin
Re: If This Happened To You What Would You Do? by sirt1(m): 4:34pm On Jul 16, 2009
waiting 4 part two and the subsequent parts so that Wale Adenuga can have a full movie from N/L. What do u think the tittle should be? I suggest we label it "IMAGINATION". What about u?
Re: If This Happened To You What Would You Do? by Gentlelady(f): 4:39pm On Jul 16, 2009
Redial! grin
Re: If This Happened To You What Would You Do? by omofola(f): 5:29pm On Jul 16, 2009
It actually happened to me except that i wasn't married, i went to a call center not far from my house to call my boyfriend whose house wasn't even close to mine and after dialling his number on the phone of the call center his name came up with a nick name beside it, then i decided not to make the call again because i was too shocked and confused and i immediately deleted the dialled call from the phone. I never spoke about it to him but i watched him closely instead and realized he was friends with the owner of the call center.
Re: If This Happened To You What Would You Do? by kok(m): 2:54am On Jul 18, 2009
R'kelly's locked in the closet, 9ja version grin grin grin

@poster did it really happen or just a story line?
Re: If This Happened To You What Would You Do? by ThoniaSlim(f): 2:56am On Jul 18, 2009
The husband also cries. . . *****Long yawn*****
Re: If This Happened To You What Would You Do? by TheSeeker(m): 3:02am On Jul 18, 2009
Another blockbuster from NairaLandWood!

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Nigerian Girls Pose To Be Poor In A Relationship / ¡profile Pics Of Nairaland Girls! / I Am In Love With A Stripper!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.