Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,118 members, 7,842,235 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 12:54 AM

UTME 2016 : The Height Of Incompetence And Corruption, It Must Be Rectified! - Education (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / UTME 2016 : The Height Of Incompetence And Corruption, It Must Be Rectified! (30235 Views)

UNIBEN To Refund Money Paid By Post-UTME 2016 Candidates / Know The Institutions That Their Post UTME 2016/2017 Forms Are Out / Dates And Schedules For JAMB UTME 2016/2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UTME 2016 : The Height Of Incompetence And Corruption, It Must Be Rectified! by manee2(m): 2:44pm On Mar 06, 2016
ogawisdom:

How can you score 300 with this your English. You don't know the difference between were and where angry

The JAMB result is the true reflection of how poor our students are with their studies as they are always on social media instead of studying. Guess work may nt be welcomed in JAMB hence negative marking cool
_ thnk ur GOD for the liberty of speech in nigeria..

That's why u're still alive.

1 Like

Re: UTME 2016 : The Height Of Incompetence And Corruption, It Must Be Rectified! by Nobody: 2:46pm On Mar 06, 2016
comrChris:
let me just believe you don't understand the difference btw being lucky and working hard, for your information ur brother may not have prepared half the way l did ( ego aside),l stayed with a friend in school,l will always leave home by 5am to my church rcf,pray like 1hr then read till evening before going back home and most times l do live my phone at home to avoid distraction, not just that,around 8pm we will still go to management( those in Unizik will understand) and read till dawn
then someone will have the effrontery to tell me l didn't read all because of jamb incompetence.
in fact l had to buy exercise book for all those synonyms and antonyms and took quality time to check up their meanings in dictionary,and because of this English past question took me 2months plus to go through it.
pls try to always read comments and keep quit if you don't know how to talk
so you can't state your opinion without you having to insult me ?
Re: UTME 2016 : The Height Of Incompetence And Corruption, It Must Be Rectified! by cruzyteejay(m): 2:49pm On Mar 06, 2016
Am a victim,they gave me 170,i feel so frustrated now..,.i don't even know if they av added the mark or not.my parents have been all over me but what can i say?....all i do is just STFU.....its not funny atall
Re: UTME 2016 : The Height Of Incompetence And Corruption, It Must Be Rectified! by ebenholer(m): 2:58pm On Mar 06, 2016
I don't want to believe that Jamb has compromised, ever since, people are not being given accurately their scores but their scores depends on the percentage of this those that passed the exams. So let's note pls.
Re: UTME 2016 : The Height Of Incompetence And Corruption, It Must Be Rectified! by adeshinaajayi(m): 3:12pm On Mar 06, 2016
Yes, the federal govt. Must do something to this, because after the exam they will says there there is mass failure in 2016 UTME. Not knowing that the problem is from the exam body.
Re: UTME 2016 : The Height Of Incompetence And Corruption, It Must Be Rectified! by Mty4real(m): 3:23pm On Mar 06, 2016
What I failed to understand regarding this jamb of a thing was that is it not possible to access and Mark automatically as you are answering the questions since it is computer based test? At least it will be more realistic than to go back and change or alter the score of people
Re: UTME 2016 : The Height Of Incompetence And Corruption, It Must Be Rectified! by Nobody: 4:05pm On Mar 06, 2016
cruzyteejay:
Am a victim,they gave me 170,i feel so frustrated now..,.i don't even know if they av added the mark or not.my parents have been all over me but what can i say?....all i do is just STFU.....its not funny atall
my dear jux calm down, it not the end hold on to God, it my greatest desire dat God touches their heart xo dy can rectify n sort d mistake, dere is nth 2 big 4 dis God i serve to handle, jux go dwn on ur kns n pray 4 a chang of hrt of jamb officials, kp ur aspirations high, d result of jamb doest define ur intellect, u got d brains n u r a brainiac, i knw wat it like plp saying 2 u "u fail cos u dit read" one tin i realise in dis life is "sucex isnt d endpoint of anytin or d result rada d obstacle n batle one has overcome while tryng 2 succed" it may b in d form of discipline n reading jux have faith

4 Likes

Re: UTME 2016 : The Height Of Incompetence And Corruption, It Must Be Rectified! by babadej(m): 5:30pm On Mar 06, 2016
Shit, I was giving 47/100 in chem too, I'm very sure in what I did on 3rd march, so these scores can be no coincedence. Remarking needs to be done
Re: UTME 2016 : The Height Of Incompetence And Corruption, It Must Be Rectified! by acenazt: 5:35pm On Mar 06, 2016
krishfwesh:
. C u wetin u dey talk wey dey sweet u ehn. U tink say he easy 4 sum1 2 b dprive of his/her mark
rubbish u think say easy to write exams without options?
Re: UTME 2016 : The Height Of Incompetence And Corruption, It Must Be Rectified! by babadej(m): 5:55pm On Mar 06, 2016
Exactly, pure science and math- my problem

Can you please share the subjects your brother sat for? As the complaints here seems to be mostly from science students [/quote]
Re: UTME 2016 : The Height Of Incompetence And Corruption, It Must Be Rectified! by Bishops10(m): 6:04pm On Mar 06, 2016
Damfostopper:
same thing happened to me last year..... I wrote jamb cbt... I was very sure of English n biology.... Since am good in it.... Was just flowing with them since many questions were repeated from past questions.... And in chemistry n physic... I didn't know all.... But when results was sent via sms to me.... I noticed that physic and chemistry that I didn't finish.... I had 70 n 80 respectively while English n biology in which I was sure of.... I was given 44 n 30 totaling 224....i kept quiet n prepared hard for post pume..... In post pume in uniuyo.... We were given 10 questions each in d four subjects.... Each having 10marks totaling 100marks..... All wat I read enter.... I was just ticking with ease...i was expecting not less than 350....since I was going for medicine . When d result was out... I was given 203....i was angry.... Why 203....when each question carried 10marks..... It should av been either 200 or 210........ N later we were told to recheck that dey av added marks that there was error ..... I saw 250....n when I supplemented to biochemistry...... I was given mumu Forestry..... I spit on them..... Went back to complete my HND....... Education system here is pathetic
Its so pathetic bro,Anyways let me just write Putme first,I believe I will make it.
Re: UTME 2016 : The Height Of Incompetence And Corruption, It Must Be Rectified! by peekeny(m): 6:11pm On Mar 06, 2016
... those of u dat are insulting jambites who were complainin , m very sorry to say _ u are very foolish and u aint good. u cant just sympathise wit dos dat are in pain and sadness as a result of wat jamb scored dem.
I am a victim of doz dat wer deprived of der success by jamb wich i found very painful.

Wen i waz in sec. school , der are some quyz wu knws ntin buh dey dd jamb by quessin and dey scored 240+ while d brilliant ones scored below 210 (i scored 192).
i am in suport dt jamb isnt re
Re: UTME 2016 : The Height Of Incompetence And Corruption, It Must Be Rectified! by babadej(m): 6:12pm On Mar 06, 2016
i wrote on 3rd and i'm complaining o..i dnt nid there +40 marks.they should give me my real score chikina[ spoke my mind exactly, wrote on the same date as well, same problem.]
Re: UTME 2016 : The Height Of Incompetence And Corruption, It Must Be Rectified! by Brownhypo: 6:28pm On Mar 06, 2016
MhizRuthy:
my dear jux calm down, it not the end hold on to God, it my greatest desire dat God touches their heart xo dy can rectify n sort d mistake, dere is nth 2 big 4 dis God i serve to handle, jux go dwn on ur kns n pray 4 a chang of hrt of jamb officials, kp ur aspirations high, d result of jamb doest define ur intellect, u got d brains n u r a brainiac, i knw wat it like plp saying 2 u "u fail cos u dit read" one tin i realise in dis life is "sucex isnt d endpoint of anytin or d result rada d obstacle n batle one has overcome while tryng 2 succed" it may b in d form of discipline n reading jux have faith
Thanks on his behalf. Your words would make a relieve to him. THANKS. MAY GOD BLESS YOU.
Re: UTME 2016 : The Height Of Incompetence And Corruption, It Must Be Rectified! by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 8:21pm On Mar 06, 2016
Adaure4ever:
that game that boys love playing on a screen, its like football. Its Bs2 na.
Bs2 or Ps2? Hope my babe isn't dat forgetful?
Re: UTME 2016 : The Height Of Incompetence And Corruption, It Must Be Rectified! by Nobody: 8:35pm On Mar 06, 2016
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Bs2 or Ps2? Hope my babe isn't dat forgetful?
happy sunday.
Re: UTME 2016 : The Height Of Incompetence And Corruption, It Must Be Rectified! by Nobody: 8:41pm On Mar 06, 2016
Brownhypo:
Thanks on his behalf. Your words would make a relieve to him. THANKS. MAY GOD BLESS YOU.
u r welcm and we tank d lord, bless u 2

1 Like

Re: UTME 2016 : The Height Of Incompetence And Corruption, It Must Be Rectified! by patriotsam: 8:46pm On Mar 06, 2016
Peepz I score 197 in my jamb, I'm very sure its not my score because the subject I'm very sure of(math), that's where I av the lowest mark. I just want anyone that av gone to jamb office to query for his/her result to tell me his xperience before I go to jamb office
Re: UTME 2016 : The Height Of Incompetence And Corruption, It Must Be Rectified! by bashexyz: 10:28pm On Mar 06, 2016
People complain they did well but the truth is if you answered correctly u would pass.. its one thing to make excuse for failure. if they are 100% sure passed. they can request for the test. it will come at a fee.. and they see where they bungled.

its high time we join heads to make jamb better not critisize..

Tholuwaniey:
Since I knew about JAMB, I have never had any news
saying that more than half of those that sat for jamb
were complaining that they were not given their right
scores.
When majority are complaining, then its obvious that they
are saying the truth. People are just crying everywhere,
because its very painful that you are very sure of what
you wrote expecting nothing less that 300, and at the
end of the day JAMB sent you 180 as your score.
Some complained that the subject that they answered
just few questions were where they got the highest marks
meanwhile failing those they were sure of. Have you ever
heard of JAMB dashing people 5 marks, talk more of 40,
to tell you that they know that they are at fault and
that the scores they gave them at the initial time was not
their real score.
If those exams where to be remarked, i am 100% sure
that more that half of those people complaining will
score higher than their formal score plus 40. And now
there are not still giving everybody the 40 additional
marks no matter the reason for that,is that not
cheating, partiality and wickedness.
Imagine that someone they originally gave 160 and letter
added 40 will now have a total score of 200 whereas
there is also another person out there that is normally
not supposed to score 160 but was given 160 with no
additional mark. And the one with 200 will sit for putme
in his/her choice university while the other will not.
Is it fair? There should be equity. So therefore its high
time the govt should come into this situation and solve it.
Last year, JAMB came up with eligibility, now it is wrong
markings.
All Jambites affected seriously needs to disagree with
this jamb 2016 result. The govt should look into look into
this matter because this is really unbearable. If this
where to be some other foreign countries, by now there
must have been a record of about 1000 students that
have committed suicide. For the fact that Nigerians are
not like that doesn't mean they should be deprived of
their right.
Seriously the government ought to look into this matter.
Its either jamb gives the computer the right answers and
remark these test or cancel the exam or call them to
rewrite their exams after they must have resolved the
problems.
Re: UTME 2016 : The Height Of Incompetence And Corruption, It Must Be Rectified! by bashexyz: 10:30pm On Mar 06, 2016
SACKED COS THEY FAILED TO STUDY OR SACKED COS THEY COULDNT ANSWER QUESTIONS PROPERLY.

megacity:
The DG of JAMB ought to be sacked!
Re: UTME 2016 : The Height Of Incompetence And Corruption, It Must Be Rectified! by suwalee(f): 11:29pm On Mar 06, 2016
xxgig:
There are some that I know that don't deserve to passn but they did.
true their prayer level strong die it's called GRACE
Re: UTME 2016 : The Height Of Incompetence And Corruption, It Must Be Rectified! by suwalee(f): 11:46pm On Mar 06, 2016
tombravo:
i know God will give me a high mark. i drank a lot of coffee at night to read. people complained that i look tired. reading every chance i get, rejecting a better phne to read, spending an hour on d internet. . . . i knw its nt by works but God will crown my efforts. march 8, im coming.
alsin eh I took coffee to a point that my system couldn't take it my hands were alwys shaking for no reason tank God its over Gluck to u
Re: UTME 2016 : The Height Of Incompetence And Corruption, It Must Be Rectified! by comrChris(m): 1:05am On Mar 07, 2016
Adaure4ever:
so you can't state your opinion without you having to insult me ?
you feel insulted but you have so forgotten the number of jambites you insulted with your useless comment,
you see you are one of Nigeria's problem because people like you seem to always know what other people should do for you but do forget what to do for them

sorry l don't think l owe you any apology
Re: UTME 2016 : The Height Of Incompetence And Corruption, It Must Be Rectified! by adeshinaajayi(m): 7:47am On Mar 07, 2016
[color=#550000][/color] let every affected candidate come together and write to a widely read newspaper e.g punch, the nation, vanguard, even Alaroye. So that the national government and every citizen of Nigeria will look into it.

1 Like

Re: UTME 2016 : The Height Of Incompetence And Corruption, It Must Be Rectified! by Nobody: 7:56am On Mar 07, 2016
suwalee:
alsin eh I took coffee to a point that my system couldn't take it my hands were alwys shaking for no reason tank God its over Gluck to u
so, you passed ba? thank God 4 u o. and thanks 4 d wish.
Re: UTME 2016 : The Height Of Incompetence And Corruption, It Must Be Rectified! by suwalee(f): 8:21am On Mar 07, 2016
tombravo:
so, you passed ba? thank God 4 u o. and thanks 4 d wish.
eh I kuku passed
Re: UTME 2016 : The Height Of Incompetence And Corruption, It Must Be Rectified! by friboi(m): 8:55am On Mar 07, 2016
Many greats wrote JAMB and were deprived of there real scores.. I might not be the best but with my ability I know what I worth. when I wrote jamb march 5 this year,I was a the happiest because I thought I would be awarded a scholarship,but when my result was sent I had 177,while some people I tutored had 230+..I'm not the only 1,It happened to many 2..even a First class holder (3x) wrote this simple jamb and had 209....
Re: UTME 2016 : The Height Of Incompetence And Corruption, It Must Be Rectified! by friboi(m): 8:59am On Mar 07, 2016
adeshinaajayi:
[color=#550000][/color] let every affected candidate come together and write to a widely read newspaper e.g punch, the nation, vanguard, even Alaroye. So that the national government and every citizen of Nigeria will look into it.
..I support you... if we come 2geda nd riot, d mata would b looked into.. here is my number (08165584074)call me when you are ready.. I just downloaded d channels tv app to.. it might be of good help..
Re: UTME 2016 : The Height Of Incompetence And Corruption, It Must Be Rectified! by bashexyz: 9:13am On Mar 07, 2016
Are you serious ? You want to riot cos you failed an exam.

friboi:
..I support you... if we come 2geda nd riot, d mata would b looked into.. here is my number (08165584074)call me when you are ready.. I just downloaded d channels tv app to.. it might be of good help..
Re: UTME 2016 : The Height Of Incompetence And Corruption, It Must Be Rectified! by Nobody: 9:21am On Mar 07, 2016
suwalee:
eh I kuku passed
Erm errm. tell me d score u kuku score.
Re: UTME 2016 : The Height Of Incompetence And Corruption, It Must Be Rectified! by suwalee(f): 9:28am On Mar 07, 2016
tombravo:
Erm errm. tell me d score u kuku score.
I kuku scored 22

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

16-year-old Boy Scores 311 In Utme / Application For Admission Into Federal Government Unity Schools 2016 Is Ongoing / Student Kicked Out Of OAU In Final Year, Graduates With 1st Class From FUTA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.