Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,187 members, 7,822,007 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:04 AM

14-Year-Old Lucy Ejeh Kidnapped In Zamfara, Converted To Islam - Crime (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 14-Year-Old Lucy Ejeh Kidnapped In Zamfara, Converted To Islam (30167 Views)

2 Igbo Girls Rescued After Being Kidnapped & Forcefully Converted To Islam (pic) / 15-year-old Girl Kidnapped In Abuja & Converted To Islam Rescued In Katsina / Ifesinachi Ani kidnapped In Abuja And Converted To Islam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 14-Year-Old Lucy Ejeh Kidnapped In Zamfara, Converted To Islam by abbey621(m): 6:39am On Mar 06, 2016
Mindfulness:

@bold And if it wasn't, people would have the right to voice out their dissatisfaction.

@red No, it is not! There is no freedom in Saudi Arabia, for instance. There is wealth in Saudi Arabia but there is no freedom.

I repeat again, you are entitled to your opinion. No arguments here buddy grin grin grin
Re: 14-Year-Old Lucy Ejeh Kidnapped In Zamfara, Converted To Islam by Nobody: 6:46am On Mar 06, 2016
abbey621:

I repeat again, you are entitled to your opinion. No arguments here buddy grin grin grin

And so are you and yet I will keep my eyes on you when you try to sell your opinions as fact. grin
Re: 14-Year-Old Lucy Ejeh Kidnapped In Zamfara, Converted To Islam by Terye(m): 6:54am On Mar 06, 2016
Mindfulness:

How did people in Saudi Arabia agree on their laws? Is it a representative democracy now? Have I missed the latest news?

Read bout THE STATE OF SAUDI ARABIA
Re: 14-Year-Old Lucy Ejeh Kidnapped In Zamfara, Converted To Islam by Terye(m): 6:59am On Mar 06, 2016
omojeesu:

Please educate me on The Prophet and his marriage to Aisha. Is that allowed for Muslim men?
Allowed 1400yrs ago in the hot Arabian desert. Read the work of French philosopher montesqueu which was used to formulate the American constitution. He stated that girls in hot Arabian desert mature at the age of 6,7,8. You can read further and thank me later.
Re: 14-Year-Old Lucy Ejeh Kidnapped In Zamfara, Converted To Islam by Terye(m): 7:44am On Mar 06, 2016
aribisala0:
So then what is the role of the Sultan and Emir. The Sultan after all is the leader of Muslims do you think they need to come out to clarify why these people are being taken to their palaces . Or do you not see the damage being done to the reputation of Muslims. How would Muslims react if it had been Muslim women would they not have burnt some churches and beheaded a few "infidels" like me as your brother described me earlier?
Re: 14-Year-Old Lucy Ejeh Kidnapped In Zamfara, Converted To Islam by Terye(m): 7:58am On Mar 06, 2016
aribisala0:
So then what is the role of the Sultan and Emir. The Sultan after all is the leader of Muslims do you think they need to come out to clarify why these people are being taken to their palaces . Or do you not see the damage being done to the reputation of Muslims. How would Muslims react if it had been Muslim women would they not have burnt some churches and beheaded a few "infidels" like me as your brother described me earlier?
LOLZ. I guess you still have a lot to learn bout Islam.

1. The news of them going to the emir is still not confirmed as no official statement has been made by the palace.

2. Someone being the leader of Muslims is due to the post he holds as the emir of a Muslim state. That doesn't make him God Or Prophet Muhammad (PBUH). He is prone to errors too.

Pls read a book bout Islam.. It will really go a long way in your reasoning trust me. I suggest you get a copy of the book attached.

Peace be unto you to the ultimate meaning of peace.

Re: 14-Year-Old Lucy Ejeh Kidnapped In Zamfara, Converted To Islam by Nobody: 8:23am On Mar 06, 2016
Terye:
Read bout THE STATE OF SAUDI ARABIA

Do you feel like you have made sense now?
Re: 14-Year-Old Lucy Ejeh Kidnapped In Zamfara, Converted To Islam by Nobody: 8:26am On Mar 06, 2016
Terye:
Allowed 1400yrs ago in the hot Arabian desert. Read the work of French philosopher montesqueu which was used to formulate the American constitution. He stated that girls in hot Arabian desert mature at the age of 6,7,8. You can read further and thank me later.

His name is spelled (Charles de) Montesquieu. Now quote the source, in which he allegedly said so. And then again, how was he qualified to determine the age at which puberty begins for Arab girls?
Re: 14-Year-Old Lucy Ejeh Kidnapped In Zamfara, Converted To Islam by Terye(m): 10:08am On Mar 06, 2016
Mindfulness:

His name is spelled (Charles de) Montesquieu. Now quote the source, in which he allegedly said so. And then again, how was he qualified to determine the age at which puberty begins for Arab girls?
Reference : Spirit of Laws Montesquieu Book 16 page 264 -5. Please before you comment on the Prophet marital relation, pls learn your history.

Why do you think it is not until recently that the marriage of Aisha to Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) became an issue. It's because, then, it was a complete norm.

Me sighting Montesquieu is to tell you that it was complete norm then.. Even as at 2007,Spain allowed marriage of 7yrs old girl.. Comment on what you know something about please.
Re: 14-Year-Old Lucy Ejeh Kidnapped In Zamfara, Converted To Islam by Nobody: 11:31am On Mar 06, 2016
Terye:
Reference : Spirit of Laws Montesquieu Book 16 page 264 -5. Please before you comment on the Prophet marital relation, pls learn your history.

CHAP. I.: Of domestic Servitude.
SLAVES are established for the family, but they are not a part of it. Thus I distinguish their servitude from that which the women, in some countries, suffer, and which I shall properly call domestic servitude.

CHAP. II.: That, in the Countries of the South, there is a natural Inequality between the two Sexes.
WOMEN, in hot climates, are* marriageable at eight, nine, or ten, years of age: thus, in those countries, infancy and marriage generally go together. They are old at twenty: their reason, therefore, never accompanies their beauty. When beauty demands the empire, the want of reason forbids the claim; when reason is obtained, beauty is no more. These women ought, then, to be in a state of dependence; for reason cannot procure, in old age, that empire which even youth and beauty could not give. It is therefore extremely natural, that, in these places, a man, when no law opposes it, should leave one wife to take another, and that polygamy should be introduced.

Where did I make a comment on the prophet?

Why do you think it is not until recently that the marriage of Aisha to Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) became an issue. It's because, then, it was a complete norm.

So what if it was a norm back in the day? Does it make it right?

Me sighting Montesquieu is to tell you that it was complete norm then.. Even as at 2007,Spain allowed marriage of 7yrs old girl.. Comment on what you know something about please.

Genocide was a norm too in human history. Does it make it right?
Re: 14-Year-Old Lucy Ejeh Kidnapped In Zamfara, Converted To Islam by Terye(m): 12:45pm On Mar 06, 2016
Mindfulness:

CHAP. I.: Of domestic Servitude.
SLAVES are established for the family, but they are not a part of it. Thus I distinguish their servitude from that which the women, in some countries, suffer, and which I shall properly call domestic servitude.

CHAP. II.: That, in the Countries of the South, there is a natural Inequality between the two Sexes.
WOMEN, in hot climates, are* marriageable at eight, nine, or ten, years of age: thus, in those countries, infancy and marriage generally go together. They are old at twenty: their reason, therefore, never accompanies their beauty. When beauty demands the empire, the want of reason forbids the claim; when reason is obtained, beauty is no more. These women ought, then, to be in a state of dependence; for reason cannot procure, in old age, that empire which even youth and beauty could not give. It is therefore extremely natural, that, in these places, a man, when no law opposes it, should leave one wife to take another, and that polygamy should be introduced.

Where did I make a comment on the prophet?

So what if it was a norm back in the day? Does it make it right?

Genocide was a norm too in human history. Does it make it right?
Thank God I have been able to clarify the issue of the marriage with Aisha.

The purpose of the citations I made was to tell you that in the 6th century hot Arabian desert, women mature early at the age of 8,9,10. At 20, they are usually considered old.
Now fast forward to our generation, the 21st century, women that even marry at the age of 20 is said to be young. So, women mature differently at different times at different places.

That is why even in the U. S, ages of marriage varies with New Hampshire having 13, New York having 15 and South Carolina having 16.

Even mother Mary(May the peace and salutations of Allah be on her noble soul) was married to Joseph at the age of 12..

And you said "does that makes it right"
The point is, it wasn't until recently that it became an issue because if such marriages occur today, it is child marriage and child molestation. You can read about marriage in the ancient Egyptian culture too.

Re: 14-Year-Old Lucy Ejeh Kidnapped In Zamfara, Converted To Islam by Nobody: 2:10pm On Mar 06, 2016
Terye:
Thank God I have been able to clarify the issue of the marriage with Aisha.

The purpose of the citations I made was to tell you that in the 6th century hot Arabian desert, women mature early at the age of 8,9,10. At 20, they are usually considered old.
Now fast forward to our generation, the 21st century, women that even marry at the age of 20 is said to be young. So, women mature differently at different times at different places.

You have clarified nothing. Have you missed the part where Montesquieu wrote that "in those countries, infancy and marriage generally go together."?

That is why even in the U. S, ages of marriage varies with New Hampshire having 13, New York having 15 and South Carolina having 16.

In New Hampshire you can get married at the age of 13 in cases of "special cause" with parental consent and court permission but definitely not against your will.

Even mother Mary(May the peace and salutations of Allah be on her noble soul) was married to Joseph at the age of 12..

Who cares?

And you said "does that makes it right"
The point is, it wasn't until recently that it became an issue because if such marriages occur today, it is child marriage and child molestation. You can read about marriage in the ancient Egyptian culture too.

Fortunately, the world has changed unlike religions.

It is.
Re: 14-Year-Old Lucy Ejeh Kidnapped In Zamfara, Converted To Islam by ErasmusCOMP: 2:12pm On Mar 06, 2016
phreakabit:
Holy pedophilia.
grin
Re: 14-Year-Old Lucy Ejeh Kidnapped In Zamfara, Converted To Islam by Terye(m): 2:41pm On Mar 06, 2016
Mindfulness:

You have clarified nothing. Have you missed the part where Montesquieu wrote that "in those countries, infancy and marriage generally go together."?

In New Hampshire you can get married at the age of 13 in cases of "special cause" with parental consent and court permission but definitely not against your will.

Who cares?

Fortunately, the world has changed unlike religions.

It is.
Lolz.
1. About the infancy, I guess you answered yourself. INFANCY AND MARRIAGES GOES TOGETHER..
But that was in the 6th century hot Arabian desert. If anyone marry such now, it is a crime. Females generally mature faster than we have today. You can't possibly compare the two. We now have Air conditioning, iPhones and iPads when all they had then was a scorching heat.

2. And you also said Religion don't change
Yes you are right, my religion don't change. Unlike Atheism, which formerly forbids but now allows consensual incest.
If you know Islam very well, you will understand that it is a religion that guides the way of life. For example, during the time of the Prophet, there was no air-conditioning in the mosques, but we now have state-of-the-art mosques with world class facilities all around the world. Also, during the time of the Prophet, there was nothing like the speed cars e. g the Ferrari and the buggatis.. But go to Qatar today, u see imams cruising in speed cars.
That doesn't mean the religion has change but with the scope of time. We have been able to adapt our ways to fit into the society we find ourselves.

3. And the New Hampshire issue.
Exactly my point. At special conditions, it is allowed, not only in U. S but majority of the countries. As at 2007,the accepted age for marriage in Spain was 7.. Islam actually prohibits the marriage without consent, both of the parents and the bride WITH WITNESSES..

Peace be unto you to the ultimate meaning of peace
Re: 14-Year-Old Lucy Ejeh Kidnapped In Zamfara, Converted To Islam by ransomed: 2:44pm On Mar 06, 2016
Terye:
Surah Al-Baqara, Verse 18:
صُمٌّ بُكْمٌ عُمْيٌ فَهُمْ لَا يَرْجِعُونَ

Deaf, dumb, and blind, they will not return (to the path).
(English - Yusuf Ali)

via iQuran

::-- They derived their strength and ideology from the Path you proclaim and subject to. They are following the footstep and culture of abductors and kidnappers to increase membership and converts in illegal and lawless form.
Re: 14-Year-Old Lucy Ejeh Kidnapped In Zamfara, Converted To Islam by Nobody: 2:49pm On Mar 06, 2016
Terye:
Lolz.
1. About the infancy, I guess you answered yourself. INFANCY AND MARRIAGES GOES TOGETHER..
But that was in the 6th century hot Arabian desert. If anyone marry such now, it is a crime. Females generally mature faster than we have today. You can't possibly compare the two. We now have Air conditioning, iPhones and iPads when all they had then was a scorching heat.

2. And you also said Religion don't change
Yes you are right, my religion don't change. Unlike Atheism, which formerly forbids but now allows consensual incest.
If you know Islam very well, you will understand that it is a religion that guides the way of life. For example, during the time of the Prophet, there was no air-conditioning in the mosques, but we now have state-of-the-art mosques with world class facilities all around the world. Also, during the time of the Prophet, there was nothing like the speed cars e. g the Ferrari and the buggatis.. But go to Qatar today, u see imams cruising in speed cars.
That doesn't mean the religion has change but with the scope of time. We have been able to adapt our ways to fit into the society we find ourselves.

3. And the New Hampshire issue.
Exactly my point. At special conditions, it is allowed, not only in U. S but majority of the countries. As at 2007,the accepted age for marriage in Spain was 7.. Islam actually prohibits the marriage without consent, both of the parents and the bride WITH WITNESSES..

And yet many Muslims use people who lived centuries ago to justify child marriage.
And States impose their beliefs onto their citizens even though beliefs can never be forced on a free mind.
Re: 14-Year-Old Lucy Ejeh Kidnapped In Zamfara, Converted To Islam by Terye(m): 2:50pm On Mar 06, 2016
ransomed:
::-- They derived their strength and ideology from the Path you proclaim and subject to. They are following the footstep and culture of abductors and kidnappers to increase membership and converts in illegal and lawless form.
The Quran forbids force conversion. The Quran says (Translation cuz I guess you cant understand Arabic) :

"Let there be no compulsion in
religion. Truth has been made
clear from error. Whoever
rejects false worship and believes
in God has grasped the most
trustworthy handhold that never
breaks. And God hears and
knows all things.” (Quran 2:256)

So, get your fact straight before you comment on my religion.

Re: 14-Year-Old Lucy Ejeh Kidnapped In Zamfara, Converted To Islam by Terye(m): 2:59pm On Mar 06, 2016
Mindfulness:

And yet many Muslims use people who lived centuries ago to justify child marriage.
And States impose their beliefs onto their citizens even though beliefs can never be forced on a free mind.
LOLz. Am jes trying to tell you that it was normal back then. Moreover, I cited Spain in 2007 didn't I? Or was 2007 a century ago? Lolz

And to the state. Have you even read about the STATE OF SAUDI that I said you should read?
I guess not, cuz if you do, you will know there is nothing like "force to believe" in Islam.

In fact, the Prophet (SAW) urges us to learn about our religion before practicing it.

Re: 14-Year-Old Lucy Ejeh Kidnapped In Zamfara, Converted To Islam by Nobody: 3:03pm On Mar 06, 2016
Terye:
LOLz. Am jes trying to tell you that it was normal back then.

And to the state. Have you even read about the STATE OF SAUDI that I said you should read?
I guess not, cuz if you do, you will know there is nothing like "force to believe" in Islam.

Do women who travel to Saudi Arabia have to cover their bodies and heads? Yes or no? Are foreign women allowed to drive in Saudi Arabia? Yes or No? Are minorities in Saudi Arabia free from these laws? Yes or no? You can't force people to believe but you can force them to submit to practices based on your religion.

In fact, the Prophet (SAW) urges us to learn about our religion before practicing it.

I couldn't care less what your prophet wanted.

You sound like a broken record.
Re: 14-Year-Old Lucy Ejeh Kidnapped In Zamfara, Converted To Islam by ransomed: 3:12pm On Mar 06, 2016
Terye:
The Quran forbids force conversion. The Quran says (Translation cuz I guess you cant understand Arabic) :

"Let there be no compulsion in
religion. Truth has been made
clear from error. Whoever
rejects false worship and believes
in God has grasped the most
trustworthy handhold that never
breaks. And God hears and
knows all things.” (Quran 2:256)

So, get your fact straight before you comment on my religion.

::- Since you know all these and i begged you to help preach to them to stop but, you hesitated by concluding that they are dumb, deaf and blind and will never come to the path. Why don't you try first? Try your best and let the creator convict their hearts in order to convince them to tow the path of freedom, peace and justice. Are you afraid to preach to them because they are prone to violence? We need peace, do us a favour by warning them to desist. Thanks
Re: 14-Year-Old Lucy Ejeh Kidnapped In Zamfara, Converted To Islam by Terye(m): 3:30pm On Mar 06, 2016
Mindfulness:

Do women who travel to Saudi Arabia have to cover their bodies and heads? Yes or no? Are foreign women allowed to drive in Saudi Arabia? Yes or No? Are minorities in Saudi Arabia free from these laws? Yes or no? You can't force people to believe but you can force them to submit to practices based on your religion.

Lolz.. Now to women covering there body in Saudi.

See, this the culture and norm of the land. Each land has its own culture and norm. And why do you want to travel dia if u can't abide by dia norms. Covering of the body is not even about religion, it's moral, common sense tells that the body shouldn't be exposed.

And to women not driving.
If you know Saudi which am sure you don't, you will know that dia are not like the western world. Transition from men to both sex driving is not that fast. The society must be prepared and ready for it. But am sure work is ongoing bout that. Lolz

Saudi won't force you to cover your body but upon entering there land. You must abide by the norms. If you are in Rome, you behave like Romans..

And you said I sound like a broken record. Hmmnnn.. I seek forgiveness for you from my lord, surely he is oft-forgiving, most merciful.
Re: 14-Year-Old Lucy Ejeh Kidnapped In Zamfara, Converted To Islam by Terye(m): 3:30pm On Mar 06, 2016
Mindfulness:

See, this the culture and norm of the land. Each land has its own culture and norm. And why do you want to travel dia if u can't abide by dia norms. Covering of the body is not even about religion, it's moral, common sense tells that the body shouldn't be exposed.

If you know Saudi which am sure you don't, you will know that dia are not like the western world. Transition from men to both sex driving is not that fast. The society must be prepared and ready for it. But am sure work is ongoing bout that. Lolz

Saudi won't force you to cover your body but upon entering there land. You must abide by the norms. If you are in Rome, you behave like Romans..

And you said I sound like a broken record. Hmmnnn.. I seek forgiveness for you from my lord, surely he is oft-forgiving, most merciful.

Re: 14-Year-Old Lucy Ejeh Kidnapped In Zamfara, Converted To Islam by Terye(m): 3:52pm On Mar 06, 2016
ransomed:
::- Since you know all these and i begged you to help preach to them to stop but, you hesitated by concluding that they are dumb, deaf and blind and will never come to the path. Why don't you try first? Try your best and let the creator convict their hearts in order to convince them to tow the path of freedom, peace and justice. Are you afraid to preach to them because they are prone to violence? We need peace, do us a favour by warning them to desist. Thanks
Ofcuz. You can also join the campaign on Twitter using #NotInMyName in ur tweets.. God bless you

Re: 14-Year-Old Lucy Ejeh Kidnapped In Zamfara, Converted To Islam by Nobody: 6:44pm On Mar 06, 2016
Terye:

This is your opinion and it is very much based on your religious beliefs. There is nothing moral in covering a human's body to the point of not being recognizable. It is unnatural to say the least. Cultures across the world have been allowing their people to walk around semi-unclad. It is the emergence of religions and some bogus religious standards that the na.ked body seem to be inappropriate and sinful.
There is no common sense in it. It is nonsense.

I don't want to travel to Saudi Arabia. I just find it amusing that the Saudis will ask European countries who offer asylum to refugees from Muslim countries to build mosques for them when they do not even allow people to bring anything that is from a different religion to their country. I am not surprised. This is what all religions have in common. Hypocrisy.

And the fact that women in Saudi Arabia are not allowed to drive a car has certainly nothing to do with the religion of the country, right?

Then Westerners should demand from them to take down their Hijabs when entering their countries, right?

I do not need forgiveness from your Lord. My God is nonjudgmental and loves unconditionally.
Re: 14-Year-Old Lucy Ejeh Kidnapped In Zamfara, Converted To Islam by omojeesu(m): 10:05pm On Mar 06, 2016
Terye:

You mean physical maturity? Is that enough reason to grab such not even a teenager and have carnal knowledge of her?

Does she understand the meaning of love or marriage? Can she deliver a baby successfully? I now see clearly why vesico vaginal rectal fistula will continue to be on the rise among Muslims. I also understand that there is no age limit to marriage in Islam (ref: MURIC Director, Sunday Punch 6th March 2016).

The girl child has come to suffer in Islam. I now also understand Boko Haram abductions of young girls and other abductions of young girls in the country (see today's Sunday Punch). Also the promise of virgins in Aljana to good Muslim men (what is in Islam for females now and hereafter?)

If the French man wrote that, did he justify s..e..x.. with minors?

I'm deeply sorry for females in Islam especially the poor, illiterate ones in villages. Western education has 'librated' some, though.

1 Like

Re: 14-Year-Old Lucy Ejeh Kidnapped In Zamfara, Converted To Islam by omojeesu(m): 10:31pm On Mar 06, 2016
Mindfulness:

This is your opinion and it is very much based on your religious beliefs. There is nothing moral in covering a human's body to the point of not being recognizable. It is unnatural to say the least. Cultures across the world have been allowing their people to walk around semi-unclad. It is the emergence of religions and some bogus religious standards that the na.ked body seem to be inappropriate and sinful.

I don't want to travel to Saudi Arabia. I just find it amusing that the Saudis will ask European countries who offer asylum to refugees from Muslim countries to build mosques for them when they do not even allow people to bring anything that is from a different religion to their country. I am not surprised. This is what all religions have in common. Hypocrisy.

And the fact that women in Saudi Arabia are not allowed to drive a car has certainly nothing to do with the religion of the country, right?

Then Westerners should demand from them to take down their Hijabs when entering their countries, right?

I do not need forgiveness from your Lord. My God is nonjudgmental and loves unconditionally.

Independent thinking, simple logic and common sense are not tolerated in Islam.

You MUST accept what is handed down whether you like it or not. Whether it makes sense or not. The Yoruba call the 'Imo lile': 'know by force'. Beatings
are common in kindergarten koranic schools.

Islam does not mean peace. It means SUBMISSION to the will of Allah!

1 Like

Re: 14-Year-Old Lucy Ejeh Kidnapped In Zamfara, Converted To Islam by Terye(m): 10:49pm On Mar 06, 2016
omojeesu:

You mean physical maturity? Is that enough reason to grab such not even a teenager and have carnal knowledge of her?

Does she understand the meaning of love or marriage? Can she deliver a baby successfully? I now see clearly why vesico vaginal rectal fistula will continue to be on the rise among Muslims. I also understand that there is no age limit to marriage in Islam (ref: MURIC Director, Sunday Punch 6th March 2016).

The girl child has come to suffer in Islam. I now also understand Boko Haram abductions of young girls and other abductions of young girls in the country (see today's Sunday Punch). Also the promise of virgins in Aljana to good Muslim men (what is in Islam for females now and hereafter?)

If the French man wrote that, did he justify s..e..x.. with minors?

I'm deeply sorry for females in Islam especially the poor, illiterate ones in villages. Western education has 'librated' some, though.
See, please don't be in a hurry to comment. Jes go tru the conversations again and you will see that what you are saying is outta context. DUBAI and even the whole UAE is an Islamic state. Same with Indonesia.

As I said and will continue to say. ISLAM FORBIDS THE MARRIAGE OF MINORS. THE CRITERIA FOR MARRIAGE IN ISLAM IS MATURITY AND CONSENT.
I only quoted Montesquieu to justify that the maturity times varies as females mature at different times under different conditions. Even in the United States, the age for marriage varies.

And to the punch news you read. Hmmmmnn

It's not a new thing about the media you know lolz. . A report by Toronto-based416Labs states that New York Times portrays Islam & Muslims more negatively than it does cancer, cocain, alcohol. So, it's no big deal anymore. But if you really want to know the truth about Islam, go to the authentic source, THE QURAN AND THE AUTHENTIC HADEETH. And see why, despite the negative comments, Islam is still the fastest growing religion in the entire UK and US.

And to the female in Islam being liberated.
Pick up your history book and begin to read. Of all the Muslim women that are capable to achieve and you will see with certainty. Women like Fatima Al-Fihri (open the 1st ever university in the world), Rofaydah Al-Islamiyah (1st nurse to perform surgery in the world) and so on like that.

On the issue of Boko Haram Vis-a-vis ISIS. The whole Muslim community in Nigeria as well as the whole wide world have all condemn dia act.. Next time you log on to Twitter, check the hashTag #NotInMyName and #BokoNotHaram..

What usually makes me happy is that, the more you try to defame Islam, the faster it grows. Lolz

Pls get your fact straight.
Our women are treasures, when the are young, the serve as a shield for her parent from hell fire, as a wife, she completes the religion of her husband, and as a mother, Paradise is under her feet. That is why a whole chapter in the Quran was dedicated to them and non was dedicated to men. Lolz. The Prophet says :the women are half of the society that give birth to the other half.

Wait, let's even look at it again. Do you know that 80% of reverts to Islam are women? I guess you don't.. Hahahahahahaha..

Get you fact straight next time pls.

Re: 14-Year-Old Lucy Ejeh Kidnapped In Zamfara, Converted To Islam by Terye(m): 11:10pm On Mar 06, 2016
omojeesu:

Independent thinking, simple logic and common sense are not tolerated in Islam.

You MUST accept what is handed down whether you like it or not. Whether it makes sense or not. The Yoruba call the 'Imo lile': 'know by force'. Beatings
are common in kindergarten koranic schools.

Islam does not mean peace. It means SUBMISSION to the will of Allah!
Lols. Ignorance. OK lemme teach you too.

Beating is also in the western education bro. Don't be parochial in your thinking.

Also, if independent thinking is not allowed in Islam, then why would you find state-of-the-art mosques in countries all over the world. I know a Christian friend who said he would love to go to the Masjid Al-haarom in Mecca. Lols. You also have imams cruising in Porsche. Go to UAE and see. To think that Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) never drove a maseratti, it is safe to say it is not allowed in Islam right. With the "common sense" that you mentioned.. Lols.. Wake up and smell the Deen pls. Also, to think Masjid Al-haarom was not like that when the Prophet was alive look now, it's Current structure covers an area of 400,800 square meters (99.0 acres), including outdoor and indoor praying spaces and can accommodate up to 4 million people during the period of the Hajj. It is safe to say since there is no "common sense", we should have accepted the mosque like that and continue to pray dia. Lwkmd.

And to Islam not meaning peace as you said.
Firstly, I will seek forgiveness for you from my lord, surely he is oft-forgiving, most merciful.

And to address that. Islam an Arabic world. It is gotten from two Arabic word "salam= peace" and "isl=submission".. So we can say, Islam is the peaceful submission to Allah. That is why at the end of my every post, I usually say " peace be unto you to the ultimate meaning of peace".
So, pls tell your Arabic teacher that he/she has a long way to go ooo.. Lols.

Re: 14-Year-Old Lucy Ejeh Kidnapped In Zamfara, Converted To Islam by omojeesu(m): 11:26pm On Mar 06, 2016
Terye:
See, please don't be in a hurry to comment. Jes go tru the conversations again and you will see that what you are saying is outta context. DUBAI and even the whole UAE is an Islamic state. Same with Indonesia.

As I said and will continue to say. ISLAM FORBIDS THE MARRIAGE OF MINORS. THE CRITERIA FOR MARRIAGE IN ISLAM IS MATURITY AND CONSENT.
I only quoted Montesquieu to justify that the maturity times varies as females mature at different times under different conditions. Even in the United States, the age for marriage varies.

And to the punch news you read. Hmmmmnn

It's not a new thing about the media you know lolz. . A report by Toronto-based416Labs states that New York Times portrays Islam & Muslims more negatively than it does cancer, cocain, alcohol. So, it's no big deal anymore. But if you really want to know the truth about Islam, go to the authentic source, THE QURAN AND THE AUTHENTIC HADEETH. And see why, despite the negative comments, Islam is still the fastest growing religion in the entire UK and US.

And to the female in Islam being liberated.
Pick up your history book and begin to read. Of all the Muslim women that are capable to achieve and you will see with certainty. Women like Fatima Al-Fihri (open the 1st ever university in the world), Rofaydah Al-Islamiyah (1st nurse to perform surgery in the world) and so on like that.

On the issue of Boko Haram Vis-a-vis ISIS. The whole Muslim community in Nigeria as well as the whole wide world have all condemn dia act.. Next time you log on to Twitter, check the hashTag #NotInMyName and #BokoNotHaram..

What usually makes me happy is that, the more you try to defame Islam, the faster it grows. Lolz

Pls get your fact straight.
Our women are treasures, when the are young, the serve as a shield for her parent from hell fire, as a wife, she completes the religion of her husband, and as a mother, Paradise is under her feet. That is why a whole chapter in the Quran was dedicated to them and non was dedicated to men. Lolz. The Prophet says :the women are half of the society that give birth to the other half.

Wait, let's even look at it again. Do you know that 80% of reverts to Islam are women? I guess you don't.. Hahahahahahaha..

Get you fact straight next time pls.

Fastest growing? What proportion by demography? Does Islam support birth control? What proportion by conversion?

What Quran says about women is one thing. Reality / experience of Muslim women and GIRLS is another e. g. honor killings of women by male family members.

Peace in Islam means complete subjugation of all rather than tolerance of non conformists. Jesus is Prince of Peace. He reconciles sinful men with a Holy God (= peace WITH God). This makes possible peace OF God and of the mind. And later peace ON earth when all hatred and wars cease FOREVER.

There's no love your neighbor in Islam not to talk of love your enemies. Do good and pray for haters or turn the other cheek. The Ouranic injuction is more of FIGHT opposers.

Please I rest my case.
Enjoy your sleep!
Re: 14-Year-Old Lucy Ejeh Kidnapped In Zamfara, Converted To Islam by omojeesu(m): 11:35pm On Mar 06, 2016
Terye:

Beating is also in the western education bro. Don't be parochial in your thinking.

Also, if independent thinking is not allowed in Islam, then why would you find state-of-the-art mosques in countries all over the world. I know a Christian friend who said he would love to go to the Masjid Al-haarom in Mecca. Lols. You also have imams cruising in Porsche. Go to UAE and see. To think that Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) never drove a maseratti, it is safe to say it is not allowed in Islam right. With the "common sense" that you mentioned.. Lols.. Wake up and smell the Deen pls. Also, to think Masjid Al-haarom was not like that when the Prophet was alive look now, it's Current structure covers an area of 400,800 square meters (99.0 acres), including outdoor and indoor praying spaces and can accommodate up to 4 million people during the period of the Hajj. It is safe to say since there is no "common sense", we should have accepted the mosque like that and continue to pray dia. Lwkmd.

Firstly, I will seek forgiveness for you from my lord, surely he is oft-forgiving, most merciful.

And to address that. Islam an Arabic world. It is gotten from two Arabic word "salam= peace" and "isl=submission".. So we can say, Islam is the peaceful submission to Allah. That is why at the end of my every post, I usually say " peace be unto you to the ultimate meaning of peace".

What if a man refuses to submit peacefully to Allah? My guess: Killed by decapitation. Saudi still does that for those who have fallen foul of Allah's law after jumat on some Fridays. Stoning of guilty women is also still being practiced.

Thanks for 'educating' me.
Re: 14-Year-Old Lucy Ejeh Kidnapped In Zamfara, Converted To Islam by omojeesu(m): 11:42pm On Mar 06, 2016
Terye:

Beatings in oyinbo school? In history, yes but not in the last 100 years.

If they beat nko? It was not for religious reason. Does the beating it make it right? They saw it was child abuse and stopped! But you guys have continued!

Many of your comment are irrelevant to our discussion.

Thanks. Good night.
Re: 14-Year-Old Lucy Ejeh Kidnapped In Zamfara, Converted To Islam by Terye(m): 11:42pm On Mar 06, 2016
Mindfulness:

Seriously? Women being naked is OK? You are kidding right?

You said cultures across the world, that tells you that Saudi Arabia is and exception to that. It's the only country you will go without Boobs and ass shamelessly displayed in public. The modesty and chastity of the women is still dia.
What are we even saying? Universities like University of Ilorin has her dress code which should be followed strictly. Offenders among students are liable to expulsion while visitors will not be allowed entrance to the school premises. Same goes with some other Universities too. And same applies to Saudi Arabia. The only option a person applying for admission or visiting University of Ilorin is to dress decently. You can get outside and walk naked for all it cares, but so long you are on campus, u abide by the rules and ways of the school. Same with Saudi Arabia.

And you said something about Saudi not allowing Europeans bring "anything" into there country.
Lemme let you know today that Saudi Arabia and the United States are close allies. If your own definition of "anything" is the naked ways of life. Then I guess even our own dear president won't allow it. U. S allows gay marriage, and neither Saudi Arabia nor Isreal allows such. It's not everything the West brings that we accepts bro.

To women in Saudi not driving.
I think I address thus before, Saudi is not like the western States, before a change can be made, they have to undergo a preparatory phase. And it has been working for them so far isn't it? I mean Majority of women dia don't work as only men do the working but there economy is still far better that us that both sex are working.. Lols. After the crane disaster in Mecca, the gave the victims 1 million Riyad, do you know how much that translates to in Naira? A whooping #90m. And to think they gave such to hundreds of people..

On the taking off of the Hijab.
Alhamdulilah some western countries are beginning to see that the Hijab is in fact part of the religion of a Muslim. Telling them to remove it is against the rules and ways of the western countries as a nun is allowed to be veiled as well.

I guess your Lord ask you to seeks the naked bodies too.. Lwkmd.

May Allah forgive me and you as well.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Why YABATECH Graduate Committed Suicide (Photos) / Gunmen Invade Aba, Shoot Sporadically As Residents Scamper For Safety / Edo: Police Re-Arrest Prisoner Who Escaped From Jail During #EndSARS Protest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 153
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.