Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,073 members, 7,821,689 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:53 PM

14-Year-Old Lucy Ejeh Kidnapped In Zamfara, Converted To Islam - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 14-Year-Old Lucy Ejeh Kidnapped In Zamfara, Converted To Islam (30162 Views)

2 Igbo Girls Rescued After Being Kidnapped & Forcefully Converted To Islam (pic) / 15-year-old Girl Kidnapped In Abuja & Converted To Islam Rescued In Katsina / Ifesinachi Ani kidnapped In Abuja And Converted To Islam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 14-Year-Old Lucy Ejeh Kidnapped In Zamfara, Converted To Islam by abbey621(m): 3:04pm On Mar 05, 2016
egobetatoday:

Abbey, you want to confuse us but we cant be confused. Islam is not the problem but interpretation? where do you people keep your knowledge of the quran when you begin arguing? ok. Did Mohammed marry a 9yr old? so what are you talking about? The northerners have not misinterpreted it, rather they learnt from him! Did Mohammed go to wars ( and definitely killed people)? then ISIS, Alqaeda and boko haram learnt from him! Do people become evil when they are converted to islam? e.g Michael Adefolaju, khadijat etc. My people usually say the day a mad man discovers he is mad then he is on the way to recovery. Sadly, muslims have refused to accept where their problem originated. Mohammed gave u all different bad examples. You can decide to remai n a muslim but atleast accept where the problem is so that you can easily correct it.

Did Isaac and Joseph marry an underage child? Yes. Did Moses and other prophets in the Bible kill in the name of God? Yes.

“In Numbers 31:15-18, after his soldiers had killed all of the men among the Midianites, Moses ordered his army officers to kill all of the male children, kill all of the nonvirgin females but to save alive all of the virgin girls for his troops. Prior to this, the Israelites had taken all of the animals and goods of the Midianites and then burned all of their towns. If genocide or "ethnic cleansing" is a war crime, then this act of Moses was clearly a war crime…What possible reason could Moses have given in order to justify this horrendous act of genocide? After all, wasn't he the great "law giver"? He claimed that Yahweh, the God of Israel, ordered him to do this, because the Midianites worshiped a deity named Baal Peor. The Midianites felt that Baal Peor was nature's god, the creator of the universe, whereas the Israelites believed that their god Yahweh was the creator. .. So, in effect, what we have here is a demonization of those people who refer to the creator by a different name. These people are accused of worshiping a false god.

It's difficult to help another man see when you can't remove the speck in your own eyes!
Re: 14-Year-Old Lucy Ejeh Kidnapped In Zamfara, Converted To Islam by abbey621(m): 3:06pm On Mar 05, 2016
egobetatoday:

keep displaying your ignorance of the bible. whatever your imams tell you in the mosque, make sure you accept it hook, line , sinker, the fish and even the fisherman join am. Dont research, so that you can come and show your ignorance on social media. The moment u accept that christianity and islam are very different you will begin to spend much time researching on your religion and devising ways to solve the myriad of social ills created by your religion. just an advice!

Unlike you, I'm a devoted scholar not brainwashed by religion or religious leaders. The evidence is out there if only you can get off your lazy a** and look for it!
Re: 14-Year-Old Lucy Ejeh Kidnapped In Zamfara, Converted To Islam by samally: 3:14pm On Mar 05, 2016
tclever:

May almighty allah and s.a.w forgive you of your evil saying...leave the wrong path your following..and pray fives time daily that's how u are going to find ur self in al-janat

This is what we're saying here now
Do you have any prove that his path is wrong and yours is right?
Religion is faith and faith is believe never despise anybody believe because at the end of day you might be the one following the wrong path.
peace
Re: 14-Year-Old Lucy Ejeh Kidnapped In Zamfara, Converted To Islam by jane0000(f): 3:19pm On Mar 05, 2016
Ecoterrorist:
What is going on in the north? Jane0000
lol. I no fit talk again o my sister. cry
Re: 14-Year-Old Lucy Ejeh Kidnapped In Zamfara, Converted To Islam by Brightology2(m): 3:22pm On Mar 05, 2016
Pls report urself to d nearest rehab,because dats where you belong
OGACLO:
Because change is here all the attrocities allowed in the past is been corrected by this listening Government.
Re: 14-Year-Old Lucy Ejeh Kidnapped In Zamfara, Converted To Islam by Terye(m): 3:26pm On Mar 05, 2016
adeaks:
This is getting out of hand. angry

What I don't understand is; with the abundance of Muslim females in the north, why is it that it is only the Christian ones that these paedophiles are interested in to the point of abducting them and converting them to Islam by force.

Is there some special reward in the North or in the quran for marrying a girl converted to Islam? undecided

IN ISLAM, NO.. THERE IS EVEN PUNISHMENT BY DEATH.
Re: 14-Year-Old Lucy Ejeh Kidnapped In Zamfara, Converted To Islam by MrEverest(m): 3:26pm On Mar 05, 2016
mentorandfriend:
The Jihad is on, but no one knows. grin
I'm shocked that no one is seeing it despite all that is happening. Boko haram, fulani herdsmen depopulating christian communities, monetry inducement for converts especially in the south, abduction of female christian children & teenagers & their forceful indoctrination into islam. Othman Dan Fodio started the jihad in Nigeria, Ahmadu Bello said that they will not stop until they throw their swords into the atlantic!! God forbid that this is happening in my generation but they will not succeed, the East shall be their waterloo!!!

3 Likes

Re: 14-Year-Old Lucy Ejeh Kidnapped In Zamfara, Converted To Islam by Terye(m): 3:29pm On Mar 05, 2016
rugged7:
Why not address why you people are kidnapping underage christian girls for conversion and serial rape angry

I don't really understand what is going on in that una religion?

And i am not even trying to insult you or your religion

I just don't understand why your people do things like this

And then people who claim to be moderate, educated muslims support them or keep quiet while they commit atrocities that besmirch your religion...

Judge a man's action by his person not his religion..
Re: 14-Year-Old Lucy Ejeh Kidnapped In Zamfara, Converted To Islam by Terye(m): 3:32pm On Mar 05, 2016
aribisala0:
have you actually read the Quran ? because what you write is untrue. The Quran sanctions the taking of unbelieving women BY FORCE
Qur’an 23:1-6—The Believers must (eventually) win through—those who humble themselves in their prayers; who avoid vain talk; who are active in deeds of charity; who abstain from sex, except with those joined to them in the marriage bond, or (the captives) whom their right hands possess—for (in their case) they are free from blame.

Qur’an 70:22-30—Not so those devoted to Prayer—those who remain steadfast to their prayer; and those in whose wealth is a recognized right for the (needy) who asks and him who is prevented (for some reason from asking); and those who hold to the truth of the Day Of Judgement; and those who fear the displeasure of their Lord—for their Lord’s displeasure is the opposite of Peace and Tranquility—and those who guard their chastity, except with their wives and the (captives) whom their right hands possess—for (then) they are not to be blamed.

Qur’an 33:50—O Prophet! surely We have made lawful to you your wives whom you have given their dowries, and those whom your right hand possesses out of those whom Allah has given to you as prisoners of war
I still see no place in the verses you quoted that authorised FORCE.. The Quran says "there is no COMPULSION in religion"..
Re: 14-Year-Old Lucy Ejeh Kidnapped In Zamfara, Converted To Islam by rugged7(m): 3:32pm On Mar 05, 2016
Ain't judging anybody...

I asked a simple question.

Maybe you have residual comprehension deficiencies...

Terye:
Judge a man's action by his person not his religion..
Re: 14-Year-Old Lucy Ejeh Kidnapped In Zamfara, Converted To Islam by Terye(m): 3:33pm On Mar 05, 2016
joyandfaith:

convert infidels, used and perfect them for suicide bombing
May God have mercy on ur soul..
Re: 14-Year-Old Lucy Ejeh Kidnapped In Zamfara, Converted To Islam by Terye(m): 3:35pm On Mar 05, 2016
mentorandfriend:
The Jihad is on, but no one knows. grin
Define Jihad
Re: 14-Year-Old Lucy Ejeh Kidnapped In Zamfara, Converted To Islam by Terye(m): 3:37pm On Mar 05, 2016
rugged7:
Ain't judging anybody...
Peace be unto you to the ultimate meaning of peace
Re: 14-Year-Old Lucy Ejeh Kidnapped In Zamfara, Converted To Islam by Terye(m): 3:37pm On Mar 05, 2016
rugged7:
Ain't judging anybody...
Peace be unto you to the ultimate meaning of peace
Re: 14-Year-Old Lucy Ejeh Kidnapped In Zamfara, Converted To Islam by Terye(m): 3:42pm On Mar 05, 2016
INJESUSNAME:

muha is d best example for Muslims to emulate, since most southern Muslims refuse to follow muha acts such as child marriage, the north can call them false Muslims.
Mr., Don't let you sentiments blind ur sense of judgement.. Islam clearly forbids the marriage of minor. Aisha was mature when he married Prophet Muhammad (PBUH).. Try reading the Quran and the authentic Hadeeth before you talk what you don't know..

Thank me later
Re: 14-Year-Old Lucy Ejeh Kidnapped In Zamfara, Converted To Islam by Terye(m): 3:45pm On Mar 05, 2016
naijadeyhia2:

Rebecca was 20yrs old when isaac married her as against mohammads craving for a 6yr old to be his baby mama
You really need to read a book. Aisha (May Allah be pleased with her) was mature when she married Prophet Muhammad (PBUH). And Rebecca was 3yrs old when she married Isaac.
Re: 14-Year-Old Lucy Ejeh Kidnapped In Zamfara, Converted To Islam by Terye(m): 3:49pm On Mar 05, 2016
ransomed:
::-- Do us a favour by Preaching this to your brothers. Thank you.
Surah Al-Baqara, Verse 18:
صُمٌّ بُكْمٌ عُمْيٌ فَهُمْ لَا يَرْجِعُونَ

Deaf, dumb, and blind, they will not return (to the path).
(English - Yusuf Ali)

via iQuran

1 Like

Re: 14-Year-Old Lucy Ejeh Kidnapped In Zamfara, Converted To Islam by aribisala0(m): 4:15pm On Mar 05, 2016
Terye:
I still see no place in the verses you quoted that authorised FORCE.. The Quran says "there is no COMPULSION in religion"..
What does the expression "What your right hand possesses" ma malakat aymanukum mean? stop deceiving yourself.

The Quran says so many contradictory things which many so called Muslims deny. The fact is simple Muhammid advocated peace when he was in Mecca and had no political power. After he fled to Medina he became more militant and then Allah "allowed" all kinds of violent behaviour like hijacking caravans and so on. So people often make a distinction between Meccan Suras and Medinan Suras the latter being more violent in tone.

I am not a Christian and my criticism is not about promoting Christianity.

I have studied the Quran very well and it is the work of man. No doubt at some point a man in contact with his Higher Self but at other points a man motivated by politics power and selfish drives. How else does one explain Allah not finding anything to say in his revelation but to tell his prophet that it was okay for his adopted son to divorce his wife so he could marry her.

When you say The Quran says there is no compulsion in religion this is true but it also says that there is compulsion. Not only that there are countless hadiths of people who were given the option of being killed or converting

1 Like

Re: 14-Year-Old Lucy Ejeh Kidnapped In Zamfara, Converted To Islam by aribisala0(m): 4:29pm On Mar 05, 2016
abbey621:

Did Isaac and Joseph marry an underage child? Yes. Did Moses and other prophets in the Bible kill in the name of God? Yes.

It's difficult to help another man see when you can't remove the speck in your own eyes!
Well not every critic is a Christian and not every critic believes in the Bible. Because the Biblical "prophets" practised evil is no excuse or justification for Islamic evil.The logical conclusion is not that either of them are from God but that they are both evil.

Anyway we are discussing Islam here and it certainly has a history of sexual Molestation and and violence of a genocidal hue.

Anyway Moses ,Isaac and Joseph whom you mention were not Christians They were Jews or Something else as the case may be. Christianity is an entirely different doctrine which I am not here to explain or justify because I do not subscribe to it either but for the record Christianity does not accept the law of Moses

1 Like

Re: 14-Year-Old Lucy Ejeh Kidnapped In Zamfara, Converted To Islam by abbey621(m): 4:44pm On Mar 05, 2016
aribisala0:
Well not every critic is a Christian and not every critic believes in the Bible. Because the Biblical "prophets" practised evil is no excuse or justification for Islamic evil.The logical conclusion is not that either of them are from God but that they are both evil.

Anyway we are discussing Islam here and it certainly has a history of sexual Molestation and and violence of a genocidal hue.

Anyway Moses ,Isaac and Joseph whom you mention were not Christians They were Jews or Something else as the case may be. Christianity is an entirely different doctrine which I am not here to explain or justify because I do not subscribe to it either but for the record Christianity does not accept the law of Moses

There are so many things wrong with your assertions that it's causing me to giggle while reading. Number one,Christian or Muslim does not matter, what matters is that both books are more similar than people think and that is why I used Christianity to expose the hypocrisy. Furthermore, no one is saying Moses, Isaac and Joseph were Christians but they are key figures in Christianity with references to them in the Bible hence the correlation. You can't talk about the present or future without referencing the past, this is a universal law. Now to conclude, I think you are missing the reason why I've used Christianity as a reference. People(Mostly Christians) seems to think that Islam is drastically different from Christianity and that the main difference lies in the opinion that Islam is more violent than Christianity. It takes only a deep dive in the Bible to realize that molestation,underage marriages, violence and other vices are clearly evident in the Bible but does that make Christians evil? No! So why should Islam be different? This is why I said religion is not the problem but man's interpretation of it!
Re: 14-Year-Old Lucy Ejeh Kidnapped In Zamfara, Converted To Islam by Nobody: 4:46pm On Mar 05, 2016
whirlwind7:
I suspect that the recent case of Ese Oruru will bring to light a lot of such incidents that haven't received much media coverage.
Such abduction of underage girls have been rampant and under reported.

Just wondering why the parents of this particular girl haven't been making much noise since this incident 7 years ago. They were probably subdued by powerful Imams and prominent leaders who covertly support these abductions. See the virulent opposition Ese Oruru's mother received when she went to retrieve her daughter?

7 years is a lot of time. She would probably have about 3 kids by now, and should be able to recite the quran backwards.

You should be commenting to these instead.

Pastor accused of rape, sexual battery of childrenhttp://www.wdsu.com/news/local-news/new-orleans/pastor-accused-of-rape-sexual-battery-of-children/36416032Pastor rapes 13-yr-old during deliverance, says its devil’s
workhttp://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/11/

pastor-rapes-13-yr-old-during-deliverance-says-its-devils-work/

Pastor Rapes Pastor’s Wife Inside Church
http://www..com/talk/TOEIC,45238.0.htmlChurch Leaders Chop Up Baby On Altar And Eat It. Pope Francis Participates.
http://beforeitsnews.com/eu/2014/04/church-leaders-chop-up-baby-on-altar-and-eat-it-pope-francis-participates-2556828.html

Eye witnesses to Pope Francis killing and eating babies in Satanicritualshttp://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread1047693/pg1Kevin Annett: Eye witnesses toPope Bergoglio rape teens, kill& eat babies in Satanic Ninth Circle ritual.
http://exopolitics.blogs.com/exopolitics/2014/04/kevin-annett-papacy-and-vatican-exorcised-and-abolished-replaced-by-new-spiritual-gathering-of-free-.html
Re: 14-Year-Old Lucy Ejeh Kidnapped In Zamfara, Converted To Islam by dabimzy(f): 4:46pm On Mar 05, 2016
Again? God,pls we need your help and also your protection.
Re: 14-Year-Old Lucy Ejeh Kidnapped In Zamfara, Converted To Islam by ovo4u(m): 4:49pm On Mar 05, 2016
abbey621:

You've been found guilty of generalization and as such are not worthy of my time but nonetheless I will educate you a little, as a product of a Christian mother and a Muslim father I find your comment highly offensive. The problem here is not religion, the problem is tradition and lack of a better government. In advanced countries there are laws in place to protect underage girls, there are laws in place against kidnapping and so on but here in Nigeria laws are either non existent or not enforced. Now to my next point, you seem not to realize that Muslims in Saudi Arabia are different from Muslims in Lagos or Muslims in Indonesia or Northern Nigeria. Each society interprets religion according to the tradition and culture of the people there. In the North, marrying a 15 year old girl is seen as the norm,in the South it is seen as a taboo. Are you saying Muslims in the South are not following the Quran? Are you saying Muslims in the North are richer than those in the South? You see my friend, Islam is not the problem, the problem is interpretation.

That's just one of the big problem with the majority of muslim, just a simple question u couldn't answer me, how old was Aisha when Muhammed got married to her and would you willing to give out your daughter in that age for marriage? When u answer me this question I will answer you yours.......

1 Like

Re: 14-Year-Old Lucy Ejeh Kidnapped In Zamfara, Converted To Islam by aribisala0(m): 4:56pm On Mar 05, 2016
abbey621:

There are so many things wrong with your assertions that it's causing me to giggle while reading. Number one,Christian or Muslim does not matter, what matters is that both books are more similar than people think and that is why I used Christianity to expose the hypocrisy. Furthermore, no one is saying Moses, Isaac and Joseph were Christians but they are key figures in Christianity with references to them in the Bible hence the correlation. You can't talk about the present or future without referencing the past, this is a universal law. Now to conclude, I think you are missing the reason why I've used Christianity as a reference. People(Mostly Christians) seems to think that Islam is drastically different from Christianity and that the main difference lies in the opinion that Islam is more violent than Christianity. It takes only a deep dive in the Bible to realize that molestation,underage marriages, violence and other vices are clearly evident in the Bible but does that make Christians evil? No! So why should Islam be different? This is why I said religion is not the problem but man's interpretation of it!
Let us focus o Islam . It is no defence to say Okafor stole a goat last year when you are charged with stealing a goat this year.

I am not Christian and when any Christian like Reverend King commits crimes in the name of his religion we deal with that .

This argument you put forward is a defence by distraction and irrelevance. Saying you use a book to expose hypocrisy is absurd society is composed of Christians Traditionalists and those who do not believe in anything.
They all condemn many of these acts which Islam clings on to.

Christianity itself has a violent recent history which I won't go into here because it is NOT RELEVANT the fact is Christianity has been purged from the govement in virtually all previously Christian nations. While Islam still insists on SHARIA LAW still insists on political power and relevance and refuses to reform and acknowledge modern life. That is the fundamental issue and that is why we have these abductions because Muslims believe that the Quran is infallible and not negotiable a position that is not compatible with any modern constitution or state and that is why some Muslims advocate for the totalitarianism or ISIS etc
So the issue here is not to defend Islam by saying Christianity is just as bad .That won't work but to acknowledg that there is a problem and we cannot continue to live in a world where people insist that their religious books are LITERALLY TRUE,INFALLIBLE and NOT SUBORDINATE to constitutions

3 Likes

Re: 14-Year-Old Lucy Ejeh Kidnapped In Zamfara, Converted To Islam by Nobody: 4:59pm On Mar 05, 2016
ovo4u:

That's just one of the big problem with the majority of muslim, just a simple question u couldn't answer me, how old was Aisha when Muhammed got married to her and would you willing to give out your daughter in that age for marriage? When u answer me this question I will answer you yours.......

Mary(Mother of Jesus) was 12 when she got married to Joseph. Most of these so call Christians are so ignorant. Read history before you open ya mouf.
Re: 14-Year-Old Lucy Ejeh Kidnapped In Zamfara, Converted To Islam by brytee: 5:02pm On Mar 05, 2016
All Christian girls ( minors) should have tracking chip implants ASAP.....coz no one knows the time or the hour the sons of mallams will show up.
Re: 14-Year-Old Lucy Ejeh Kidnapped In Zamfara, Converted To Islam by abbey621(m): 5:03pm On Mar 05, 2016
ovo4u:

If that's all you took from my comment then you seriously need to learn comprehension. to answer your question I don't know the exact age but she was definitely at the age of consent due to laws back then. Now if your idea to judge all Muslims based on what happened over 1,000 years ago then you have a problem. Go through this thread and read my posts, you'll discover that even in the supposedly pure religion of Christianity we have references of underage marriages and violent references but that does not make all Christians evil. Times have changed and the practice is no longer acceptable in society, the fact that a few still believe in it does not speak for the majority!
Re: 14-Year-Old Lucy Ejeh Kidnapped In Zamfara, Converted To Islam by Lilimax(f): 5:08pm On Mar 05, 2016
greatjoey:

The way and manner some of you Muslim speak in defence of Islam show that you don't have good knowledge of the religion. If forceful marriage is against the tenet of Islam, explain to Nairalanders the secret behind Mohammed death as a result of the poison he ate when a Jewish woman whom he killed her husband, her people and took her for a wife? Explain to Mauralander what happened in the battle of Nanny when Mohammed and his followers killed all the men and shared their wives among his followers as wives?
See revelations. E be like say you no this religion wella?
Re: 14-Year-Old Lucy Ejeh Kidnapped In Zamfara, Converted To Islam by Lilimax(f): 5:11pm On Mar 05, 2016
brytee:
All Christian girls ( minors) should have tracking chip implants ASAP.....coz no one knows the time or the hour the sons of mallams will show up.
It shall not stand and will never come to pass. All their evil plans will come to nought. Every enemies on the way will be destroyed by Jehova Sabaoth.
Re: 14-Year-Old Lucy Ejeh Kidnapped In Zamfara, Converted To Islam by Nobody: 5:12pm On Mar 05, 2016
aribisala0:

If Moses, Isaac and Joseph are irrelevant to Christians then your bible is useless.
Re: 14-Year-Old Lucy Ejeh Kidnapped In Zamfara, Converted To Islam by Lilimax(f): 5:12pm On Mar 05, 2016
Terye:
IN ISLAM, NO.. THERE IS EVEN PUNISHMENT BY DEATH.
Huh?
Re: 14-Year-Old Lucy Ejeh Kidnapped In Zamfara, Converted To Islam by aribisala0(m): 5:13pm On Mar 05, 2016
There is a book called 23 years.

http://1400years.org/books/twentythreeyearsEN.pdf

I think it very honest and objective. I recommend it STRONGLY to Muslims and non-Muslims alike.

It is a shame that Africans follows different religions but fail to study their history and historicity believing everything they are told from childhood. This applies to all imported religions generally

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Native Doctor & His Pregnant Wife Killed By Cameroonian Soldiers (Graphic) / Sokoto Bandit, Ummaru Nagona, Shot Dead By Military / Why YABATECH Graduate Committed Suicide (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.