Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,021 members, 7,821,558 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:59 PM

I Want To Live In Nigeria - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / I Want To Live In Nigeria (16538 Views)

Best City In Nigeria To Live In? / 10 Most Affordable Cities To Live In / The 5 Most Expensive Places To Live In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Want To Live In Nigeria by Ajibade123(m): 9:59am On Apr 22, 2022
2006 was Obasanjo if I am not mistaken and people refer him as one of the best to ever rule this country
2006 people complained that things were hard we still complain in 2022 I hope it is not so in 2038
Re: I Want To Live In Nigeria by HRprof: 10:09am On Apr 22, 2022
Seun:
This was 2006, 16 years ago, 1 year after I started Nairaland. You may not have been born at that time.
At the bolded means you create NairaLand for underaged participation No wonder I see some childish comment .
So you woke the dead thread up Anyway I didn’t even look at the date before commenting
Re: I Want To Live In Nigeria by Kbs468(m): 10:23am On Apr 22, 2022
Seun:
This was 2006, 16 years ago, 1 year after I started Nairaland. You may not have been born at that time.
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Egban Oluwseun! Don't mind the children of nowadays ooo

They don't know what's up

By the way

Please watch out for the year 2031 and even before then for my Book that I would like you to personally be the to open a thread about

1 Share

Re: I Want To Live In Nigeria by kaboninc(m): 11:55am On Apr 22, 2022
Seun:

Lol
Re: I Want To Live In Nigeria by gunpoint(m): 12:25pm On Apr 22, 2022
Seun:
You say probably, I say definitely.
Re: I Want To Live In Nigeria by gunpoint(m): 12:35pm On Apr 22, 2022
Fumiosasaki1:
This is deep. Nigerias situation is beyond redemption. But the problem is we can't all leave....

It's painful... And presidential form for the ruling party is 100 million naira.
Hmmm...
I used to think like you. But it's really not that hard to leave.
If you can read and write, find a sch. Any school abroad. Apply for admissions, apply for scholarships, apply to everywhere, apply yourself.
Don't pay anyone to do it, don't be scammed. That is all Nigerians are good for, scamming their fellow suffering citizens.
Since I left Nigeria, I realised there are people worse than you from other countries who have made this move and succeeded. If they can, why can't you?

1 Like

Re: I Want To Live In Nigeria by Nobody: 1:53pm On Apr 22, 2022
gunpoint:

Hmmm...
I used to think like you. But it's really not that hard to leave.
If you can read and write, find a sch. Any school abroad. Apply for admissions, apply for scholarships, apply to everywhere, apply yourself.
Don't pay anyone to do it, don't be scammed. That is all Nigerians are good for, scamming their fellow suffering citizens.
Since I left Nigeria, I realised there are people worse than you from other countries who have made this move and succeeded. If they can, why can't you?
Thank you for this uplifting advice. I'm thinking about learning a skill like fork lifting/ truck driving etc.. And then looking for a job out there with it.

How possibly is it to scale through and get employed with such skill? Cause the admission part and school fees part is a bit hard to put together.
Re: I Want To Live In Nigeria by Philip4564(m): 3:56pm On Apr 22, 2022
Ajibade123:
2006 was Obasanjo if I am not mistaken and people refer him as one of the best to ever rule this country
2006 people complained that things were hard we still complain in 2022 I hope it is not so in 2038
let me burst your brain brother it will still be so in 2038..I remember people were complaining under the regime of GEJ thinking buhari will be the saviour but what has now happened under buhari??.2038 people will still murmur and complain.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Live In Nigeria by Philip4564(m): 3:56pm On Apr 22, 2022
Ajibade123:
Re: I Want To Live In Nigeria by hamouston91(m): 4:50pm On Apr 22, 2022
gaby:

I humbly wish to disagree with all the points you raised on this topic Seun,

Been resistant to malaria, aint there folks or expatriated living in the same Nigeria how many has died from Malaria you guys keep making a big deal of nothing

Flooded streets,smelly gutter and heavy traffics, where in the world are these not prevalent even if not as worse as Nigeria but i believe there are still some parts where she can live and avoid all the aforementioned if not completely but to the barest, and even if not at all it's quite an experience worth the time,

Self-generating electricity, there are ofcourse service appartments where she wouldnt need to worry about power outages i hope you know that and for your information the amount she'd pay for these appts annually is almost what she'd have paid for the same appt in the U.K for like 2 months, so what's the big deal,

Surviving on Bottled water, thats no news , here in europe i live on bottled water too most folks here do

Please Nigeria is not as bad as it is been painted,

@Gemmie

Please go with your heart and believe me you are not making a wrong move it is worth the experience because i believe thats what you are going for afterall if it's becoming unbearable to you,can find your way back to the U.K

As per your questions pls visit this site and the best bet would be to visit the Nigerian High Commision in the U.K for more info,

One luv

Don’t mind him, he lives in South Eastern Nigeria. I recommend South Western Nigeria for you. We are the most developed and West most accommodating!
gaby:

Been resistant to malaria, aint there folks or expatriated living in the same Nigeria how many has died from Malaria you guys keep making a big deal of nothing

Flooded streets,smelly gutter and heavy traffics, where in the world are these not prevalent even if not as worse as Nigeria but i believe there are still some parts where she can live and avoid all the aforementioned if not completely but to the barest, and even if not at all it's quite an experience worth the time,

Self-generating electricity, there are ofcourse service appartments where she wouldnt need to worry about power outages i hope you know that and for your information the amount she'd pay for these appts annually is almost what she'd have paid for the same appt in the U.K for like 2 months, so what's the big deal,

Surviving on Bottled water, thats no news , here in europe i live on bottled water too most folks here do

@Gemmie

Please go with your heart and believe me you are not making a wrong move it is worth the experience because i believe thats what you are going for afterall if it's becoming unbearable to you,can find your way back to the U.K

As per your questions pls visit this site and the best bet would be to visit the Nigerian High Commision in the U.K for more info,

One luv

Don’t mind him, he lives in South Eastern Nigeria. I recommend South Western Nigeria for you. We are the most developed and West most accommodating!
gaby:

@Gemmie

One luv

Don’t mind him, he lives in South Eastern Nigeria. I recommend South Western Nigeria for you. We are the most developed and most accommodating!
Re: I Want To Live In Nigeria by Mooh247: 5:49pm On Apr 22, 2022
Seun:

Good day Seun

Sorry for bringing this to you here, I have reached out countless time on this same issue using the reporting Chanel to no response

A particular User goes about labelling me a rapist, pedophile and having incestuous affiar with a nephew just because I hold a different veiw politically

Please kindly do something to forestall this cyber bullying , I'll try to reach out to you on twitter as well because you seem more busier here

https://www.nairaland.com/madamnneka

https://www.nairaland.com/manlikechoba

https://www.nairaland.com/7091018/wike-why-did-not-see/2#112181510

Re: I Want To Live In Nigeria by GeneralDae: 6:14pm On Apr 22, 2022
Seun:
Chai then you were on almost every thread. Now you are hot cake except when it has to do with Tonto Dikeh or the likes of Pastor Righteousness in the religon section. This life sha grin.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Live In Nigeria by mrpackager(m): 6:29am On Apr 23, 2022
LOL
Re: I Want To Live In Nigeria by 1870ba: 7:20am On Apr 23, 2022
[s]
Mooh247:

Good day Seun

Sorry for bringing this to you here, I have reached out countless time on this same issue using the reporting Chanel to no response

A particular User goes about labelling me a rapist, pedophile and having incestuous affiar with a nephew just because I hold a different veiw politically

Please kindly do something to forestall this cyber bullying , I'll try to reach out to you on twitter as well because you seem more busier here

https://www.nairaland.com/madamnneka

https://www.nairaland.com/manlikechoba

https://www.nairaland.com/7091018/wike-why-did-not-see/2#112181510
[/s]

1 Like

Re: I Want To Live In Nigeria by Remnita(f): 10:57pm On May 30, 2022
bumbaby:
Nigeria is the best place ever!!!!!!!!!! please vist and have fun. we are all happy people in Nigeria and I hope u have a great time if u still decide to com
Can you say that in 2022?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Loaded Tanker Skids Off The Highway On Lagos-ibadan Expressway (photos) / 6,006 Nigerians Win 2010 Us Dv Lottery / Most Likely Questions On US Student Visa Interview

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.