Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,764 members, 7,820,669 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:10 PM

Would You Allow Your Sibling To Marry Your Ex - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Would You Allow Your Sibling To Marry Your Ex (896 Views)

Didisassy: "If You Allow Man Grab Your Butt In Public, You Lack Home Training’’ / "Allow Your Husband Marry His Girlfriend & Have Sex Together" - Linda Uju / Can You Marry Someone Your Sibling Or Friend Once Dated? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Would You Allow Your Sibling To Marry Your Ex by Nobody: 3:37pm On Mar 05, 2016
We all know that marriage occurs when two people meet, fall in love and plan to stay together for the rest of their life.
With this, would u allow ur sibling to marry ur ex
Re: Would You Allow Your Sibling To Marry Your Ex by ezychris(m): 3:54pm On Mar 05, 2016
Hell no! But who am I to stop them if they elope! grin
Re: Would You Allow Your Sibling To Marry Your Ex by naijaboiy: 4:06pm On Mar 05, 2016
I don't think it's going to be a difficult decision. smiley
Re: Would You Allow Your Sibling To Marry Your Ex by ozy4christ(f): 4:18pm On Mar 05, 2016
Dont have an EX
Re: Would You Allow Your Sibling To Marry Your Ex by Nobody: 4:19pm On Mar 05, 2016
YES for continue forking.
Re: Would You Allow Your Sibling To Marry Your Ex by cruzita(f): 4:22pm On Mar 05, 2016
for what na
Re: Would You Allow Your Sibling To Marry Your Ex by Nobody: 4:24pm On Mar 05, 2016
When my ex go don turn old mama finish?
Re: Would You Allow Your Sibling To Marry Your Ex by grad2012(f): 4:30pm On Mar 05, 2016
O no I can't.
Re: Would You Allow Your Sibling To Marry Your Ex by Yuneehk(f): 4:42pm On Mar 05, 2016
If they love eachother, I dont think my opinion would count. Like if I say No they'll break up abi?? Indeed!
Re: Would You Allow Your Sibling To Marry Your Ex by Nature8(m): 5:18pm On Mar 05, 2016
That's crazy!
Re: Would You Allow Your Sibling To Marry Your Ex by Nobody: 5:25pm On Mar 05, 2016
Yea..... It will be a different story entirely...
Re: Would You Allow Your Sibling To Marry Your Ex by halfricanadian(f): 5:39pm On Mar 05, 2016
If they love themselves why not?

As long as i have my new love i would even pray for d marriage give them my sincere blessings smiley
Re: Would You Allow Your Sibling To Marry Your Ex by Nobody: 8:33pm On Mar 05, 2016
Are u kidding me, maybe u should in primary school for not having ex
lol
ozy4christ:
Dont have an EX
Re: Would You Allow Your Sibling To Marry Your Ex by ozy4christ(f): 10:23pm On Mar 05, 2016
Oma307:
Are u kidding me, maybe u should in primary school for not having ex

lol
not only kidding u but calfing u.i dont need experiment dats y ok
Re: Would You Allow Your Sibling To Marry Your Ex by latinoKingdom(m): 10:28pm On Mar 05, 2016
ozy4christ:
Dont have an EX
really?

(1) (Reply)

I Give Up On Girls / Kiss Her For 10 000 Dollars / I Had Sex With A Superstar And He Gave Me STD – Woman Cries Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.