Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,834 members, 7,810,209 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:59 PM

Didisassy: "If You Allow Man Grab Your Butt In Public, You Lack Home Training’’ - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Didisassy: "If You Allow Man Grab Your Butt In Public, You Lack Home Training’’ (61262 Views)

Top Sex Positions That Can Increase Your Butt Size - Officially For Ladies / Meet Eudoxie Yao, Lady With The 'Biggest Butt In West Africa' (Photos) / Bikini Photos Of Eudoxie Yao, Lady With The "Biggest Butt In Africa" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Didisassy: "If You Allow Man Grab Your Butt In Public, You Lack Home Training’’ by IamHeWrites: 12:39am On Nov 29, 2017
According to a Nigerian IG relationship expert, Didisassy, it is very rude and disrespectful for Nigerian men to grab the butt of their wives or girlfriends in public.

She added that any Nigerian girl that allows her man to do such a thing, doesn’t have home training.

Read below;
‘‘Hi guys so i was having a conversation with some of my friends and this topic popped up and the topic is should a Guy grab his Girlfriend By her butt in public, for me i dont support it and i dont like it. I feel it is uncalled it is Rude, it means you dont have respect for your Girlfriend, why would you do that? its just attention seeking, just because kanye west did it to Kim and amber doesn’t make it right, But some Nigerian Girls dont have home training because if you did you will know it is not Right"

http://www.torimill.com/2017/11/you-allow-your-man-grab-your-butt-in.html

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Didisassy: "If You Allow Man Grab Your Butt In Public, You Lack Home Training’’ by geraldmezi(m): 12:40am On Nov 29, 2017
Na lie

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Didisassy: "If You Allow Man Grab Your Butt In Public, You Lack Home Training’’ by Nobody: 12:42am On Nov 29, 2017
Zero home training and decency

90 Likes 1 Share

Re: Didisassy: "If You Allow Man Grab Your Butt In Public, You Lack Home Training’’ by 9inches(m): 12:44am On Nov 29, 2017
I concur.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Didisassy: "If You Allow Man Grab Your Butt In Public, You Lack Home Training’’ by Yeligray(m): 12:45am On Nov 29, 2017
If you collect him money in public nkor?

195 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Didisassy: "If You Allow Man Grab Your Butt In Public, You Lack Home Training’’ by sinaj(f): 12:53am On Nov 29, 2017
Its really embarrassing sad

But love wnt let them feel it tho

10 Likes

Re: Didisassy: "If You Allow Man Grab Your Butt In Public, You Lack Home Training’’ by Greene66: 12:53am On Nov 29, 2017
Home training vary.

Not all training are the same. What your father said to u isn't same as what mine said. Doesn't make my own the bad one and your own correct.

105 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Didisassy: "If You Allow Man Grab Your Butt In Public, You Lack Home Training’’ by lalanice(f): 1:27am On Nov 29, 2017
and the man that grabs a lady's butt in public is what ? undecided ....everybody these days is a relationship expert

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Didisassy: "If You Allow Man Grab Your Butt In Public, You Lack Home Training’’ by Buhari4Hunger: 2:07am On Nov 29, 2017
Is it her grabbing? She's so bitter she doesn't have a real man in her life. I know her

4 Likes

Re: Didisassy: "If You Allow Man Grab Your Butt In Public, You Lack Home Training’’ by FitnessDoctor: 4:24am On Nov 29, 2017
According to a Nigerian IG relationship expert, Didisassy, it is very rude and disrespectful for Nigerian men to grab the butt of their wives or girlfriends in public.

Grabbing a woman's butt is simply showing sexual tendencies which should be kept to the bedroom. She is right.

In Other News
Here Is How Drinking Too Much Water Can Be Deadly For You
www.realfitbody.com

28 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Didisassy: "If You Allow Man Grab Your Butt In Public, You Lack Home Training’’ by Nobody: 4:47am On Nov 29, 2017
She doesn't, she is just a useless,senseless,brainless dirty LovePeddler and trollop, imaginary fool and wasteful conception

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Didisassy: "If You Allow Man Grab Your Butt In Public, You Lack Home Training’’ by miqos03: 10:00am On Nov 29, 2017
Seen
Re: Didisassy: "If You Allow Man Grab Your Butt In Public, You Lack Home Training’’ by Sirpaul(m): 10:00am On Nov 29, 2017
You wouldn't no how life difficult is.

Until a bus conductor put is armpit over your face why collecting is money

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Didisassy: "If You Allow Man Grab Your Butt In Public, You Lack Home Training’’ by MANNABBQGRILLS: 10:01am On Nov 29, 2017
That apply to both the 'GRABBER' and the 'GRABEE'!!

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Didisassy: "If You Allow Man Grab Your Butt In Public, You Lack Home Training’’ by sKeetz(m): 10:01am On Nov 29, 2017
Our barbecue man is back.

I bet the mods gave you some home training.
grin grin grin

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Didisassy: "If You Allow Man Grab Your Butt In Public, You Lack Home Training’’ by jerrybakermillz(m): 10:01am On Nov 29, 2017
Kkk...auntie is it ur butt that they are grabbing,?

If ur guy no grab ur butt for public then he's ashamed of you and your butt

Banky wey display he wife butt for free ,those that mean that Adesua lack home training?no grabbing no love

3 Likes

Re: Didisassy: "If You Allow Man Grab Your Butt In Public, You Lack Home Training’’ by Kufie(m): 10:01am On Nov 29, 2017
Standard bank of Nigeria. Rubbish

3 Likes

Re: Didisassy: "If You Allow Man Grab Your Butt In Public, You Lack Home Training’’ by Macgreat(m): 10:01am On Nov 29, 2017
wink

What is soooo special about butts self.

Which training, religious or Traditional.

Wallpaper

1 Like

Re: Didisassy: "If You Allow Man Grab Your Butt In Public, You Lack Home Training’’ by killdiabetes(f): 10:02am On Nov 29, 2017
Fully supported! Gbam!

BTW, to get rid of diabetes, click https://www.nairaland.com/4133118/good-news-been-battling-diabetes for more details
Re: Didisassy: "If You Allow Man Grab Your Butt In Public, You Lack Home Training’’ by BEENUEL(m): 10:02am On Nov 29, 2017
All this mumu 9ja wannabe celebrity copying Kanye West.

Our cultures ain't the same, stupid!

1 Like

Re: Didisassy: "If You Allow Man Grab Your Butt In Public, You Lack Home Training’’ by omoadeleye(m): 10:02am On Nov 29, 2017
Like this?

24 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Didisassy: "If You Allow Man Grab Your Butt In Public, You Lack Home Training’’ by MrMoney007: 10:02am On Nov 29, 2017
....everybody these days is a relationship expert[/quote]

This particular one is just tending, both losers that can't date for a month are all advisors

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Didisassy: "If You Allow Man Grab Your Butt In Public, You Lack Home Training’’ by yjgm(m): 10:02am On Nov 29, 2017
Me go do am o
Re: Didisassy: "If You Allow Man Grab Your Butt In Public, You Lack Home Training’’ by hezy4real01(m): 10:02am On Nov 29, 2017
Na today u know say them no get home training? abeg hold something lol
Re: Didisassy: "If You Allow Man Grab Your Butt In Public, You Lack Home Training’’ by Robbin7(m): 10:02am On Nov 29, 2017
Yeligray:
If you collect him money in public nkor?

Ask them
Re: Didisassy: "If You Allow Man Grab Your Butt In Public, You Lack Home Training’’ by LuvU2: 10:02am On Nov 29, 2017
Lol or you are cheap nd classless

3 Likes

Re: Didisassy: "If You Allow Man Grab Your Butt In Public, You Lack Home Training’’ by MrMoney007: 10:02am On Nov 29, 2017
lalanice:
and the man that grabs a lady's butt in public is what ? undecided ....everybody these days is a relationship expert
I tell you
Re: Didisassy: "If You Allow Man Grab Your Butt In Public, You Lack Home Training’’ by NotComplaining: 10:02am On Nov 29, 2017
Its called sharing.

These guys know some guys are low key thirsty, so theyre throwing them a bone.

Never let a nigga die of thirst. #gospel
Re: Didisassy: "If You Allow Man Grab Your Butt In Public, You Lack Home Training’’ by 3RNEST(m): 10:02am On Nov 29, 2017
grin grin grin simply soft!!
Re: Didisassy: "If You Allow Man Grab Your Butt In Public, You Lack Home Training’’ by purem(m): 10:02am On Nov 29, 2017
whats pleasure is there to grab a woman's butt... embarassed

Iranu abasha
Re: Didisassy: "If You Allow Man Grab Your Butt In Public, You Lack Home Training’’ by simonlee(m): 10:02am On Nov 29, 2017
how is it our/your business if a lady allows a man grab her butt in public? is it your butt or is it your hand? biko people should start minding their business o
Re: Didisassy: "If You Allow Man Grab Your Butt In Public, You Lack Home Training’’ by Nobody: 10:03am On Nov 29, 2017
Greene66:
Home training vary.

Not all training are the same. What your father said to u isn't same as what mine said. Doesn't make my own the bad one and your own correct.

Thank you, in the western word it's a very normal thing and to the lady it's a show that you appreciate their body

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bad Economy Forces Calabar Prostitutes To Slash Insertion Price / Lady I Sent My Nude Pictures To Online Is Blackmailing Me - Young Girl Cries Out / 15 Signs That Shows You Are Dating A Retired Prostitute (runs Girl)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.