Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,537 members, 7,819,921 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:49 AM

Madness In The Name Of Fashion!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Madness In The Name Of Fashion!! (2484 Views)

Usual Madness In 2018 As Slay Queen Post Nude Photos On IG Nigerian Curse Her / See What The Bride Is Wearing - No Bra (fashion Or Madness??) / Wedding Madness In Kenya (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Madness In The Name Of Fashion!! by rosalieene(f): 5:49pm On Mar 05, 2016
How many of you ladies are guilty of this?
I noticed for real this is the trending and latest outfit.
Haba! I think the level of indecency is now on the high side. Do not cuss me out but I think its high time ladies stop all this.... Dress moderately, it doesn't change your name or who you are.

Re: Madness In The Name Of Fashion!! by halfricanadian(f): 5:53pm On Mar 05, 2016
this is one hell of a mind blowing madness grin
Re: Madness In The Name Of Fashion!! by ozy4christ(f): 5:53pm On Mar 05, 2016
Maddness is of dif.categories and i dont kw where dis one belongs to
Re: Madness In The Name Of Fashion!! by MrCork: 5:54pm On Mar 05, 2016
rosalieene:
How many of you ladies are guilty of this?
I noticed for real this is the trending and latest outfit.
Haba! I think the level of indecency is now on the high side. Do not cuss me out but I think its high time ladies stop all this.... Dress moderately, it doesn't change your name or who you are.

...you village girl...if you come to any cities...this is how women dress in 2016 & we like it..you don't like what you see..close your eyes & keeep wering traditional cloths lookin like Jedi from star wars. ...anyways are you lightskin? undecided

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Madness In The Name Of Fashion!! by rosalieene(f): 5:54pm On Mar 05, 2016
halfricanadian:
this is one hell of a mind blowing madness grin
a Facebook friend actually posted her pix... it got me thinking. so I decided to share the pix
Re: Madness In The Name Of Fashion!! by rosalieene(f): 5:55pm On Mar 05, 2016
MrCork:

...you village girl...if you come to any cities...this is how women dress in 2016 & we like it..you don't like what you see..close your eyes & keeep wering traditional cloths lookin like Jedi from star wars. ...anyways are you lightskin? undecided
who is this one? seeking cheap attention.
Re: Madness In The Name Of Fashion!! by halfricanadian(f): 5:56pm On Mar 05, 2016
rosalieene:

a Facebook friend actually posted her pix... it got me thinking. so I decided to share the pix

grin caption for d pix

When u wana shiit watery shiit bt u are too weak to unzip u just tear d *jean pants* ny ow so far ur anus gets to release cheesy no mind me o na play
Re: Madness In The Name Of Fashion!! by Nobody: 5:57pm On Mar 05, 2016
Personally, i cannot come across a lady dressed as such and group her as an higher animal.. No sane homo sapien in their right minds would put this on and say its fashion.
Re: Madness In The Name Of Fashion!! by sinaj(f): 5:59pm On Mar 05, 2016
Lol the tear too much jare grin
Re: Madness In The Name Of Fashion!! by MrCork: 6:00pm On Mar 05, 2016
rosalieene:

who is this one? seeking cheap attention.

...Will I growwwwup n stop actin like a homenase Nigerian?..have u been to London?..are you lightskib??....worse of all...you fine? GOAT!!(no ofeense) undecided
Re: Madness In The Name Of Fashion!! by MrCork: 6:02pm On Mar 05, 2016
sinaj:
Lol the tear too much jare grin

...IS CALL FASHION GADEEEEEMMMIT...dyamm..YOU HOMEBASE FEMALES MENNNN!!! (No ofeense) undecided
Re: Madness In The Name Of Fashion!! by rosalieene(f): 6:05pm On Mar 05, 2016
halfricanadian:

grin caption for d pix

When u wana shiit watery shiit bt u are too weak to unzip u just tear d *jean pants* ny ow so far ur anus gets to release cheesy no mind me o na play
hahahahahaha
Re: Madness In The Name Of Fashion!! by halfricanadian(f): 6:06pm On Mar 05, 2016
rosalieene:

hahahahahaha

I didnt say anything o lipsrsealed before dem descend on me like late meno pause
Re: Madness In The Name Of Fashion!! by rosalieene(f): 6:07pm On Mar 05, 2016
halfricanadian:

I didnt say anything o lipsrsealed before dem descend on me like late meno pause
it's true now
Re: Madness In The Name Of Fashion!! by jopretty(f): 6:19pm On Mar 05, 2016
She for kukuma wear only pants so the legs go show well. This is what I call "corruption in dressing" and some persons wud come here and term it a new fashion trend. angry
Re: Madness In The Name Of Fashion!! by Nobody: 6:44pm On Mar 05, 2016
This is not madness hypocrites
Re: Madness In The Name Of Fashion!! by Nobody: 6:46pm On Mar 05, 2016
ASHAWO
Re: Madness In The Name Of Fashion!! by rosalieene(f): 7:46pm On Mar 05, 2016
jopretty:
She for kukuma wear only pants so the legs go show well. This is what I call "corruption in dressing" and some persons wud come here and term it a new fashion trend. angry
your head is there! correct pikin
Re: Madness In The Name Of Fashion!! by rosalieene(f): 7:46pm On Mar 05, 2016
jopretty:
your head is there! correct pikin.
Re: Madness In The Name Of Fashion!! by Nobody: 7:51pm On Mar 05, 2016
Dis is beyond crazy jorr,tho i do wear crazy buh my own no follow tear like ds grin
Re: Madness In The Name Of Fashion!! by jopretty(f): 8:02pm On Mar 05, 2016
rosalieene:

your head is there! correct pikin.
thank you jare
Re: Madness In The Name Of Fashion!! by Nobody: 8:55pm On Mar 05, 2016
But that right leg is fly though!!
Re: Madness In The Name Of Fashion!! by iamrealdeji(m): 10:01pm On Mar 05, 2016
rosalieene you're so beautiful
Re: Madness In The Name Of Fashion!! by Nobody: 10:52pm On Mar 05, 2016
prettythicksme:
Dis is beyond crazy jorr,tho i do wear crazy buh my own no follow tear like ds grin

For you to call this crase
true true d tin don pass be careful

2 Likes

Re: Madness In The Name Of Fashion!! by rosalieene(f): 11:24am On Mar 06, 2016
iamrealdeji:
rosalieene you're so beautiful
lol anyway thanks for the compliment.

(1) (Reply)

What's Your Most Awkward And Funniest Memory As A Teen / Help!!!!! My Fiances Posted Her Nude Pix On Facebook. / Why Do People Hate Me So Much?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.