Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,475 members, 7,830,390 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:53 PM

Usual Madness In 2018 As Slay Queen Post Nude Photos On IG Nigerian Curse Her - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Usual Madness In 2018 As Slay Queen Post Nude Photos On IG Nigerian Curse Her (1182 Views)

Ghanaian Lady Removes Her Pant To Curse Her Boyfriend & His Manhood (Photo) / Ghanaian Lady Strips Unclad To Curse Her Boyfriend Who Dumped Her (Video) / Facebook Teenage Girl Post Nude For Her Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Usual Madness In 2018 As Slay Queen Post Nude Photos On IG Nigerian Curse Her by wikiadamin: 6:42am On Jan 10, 2018
It’s 2018 and ladies have started their usual madness. The photos that this one posted on IG are just out of this world.

She wants some comments and likes from guys and followers.

See more http://wepublicisenaija.com/slay-queens-start-usual-madness-2018-look-one-posted

1 Share

Re: Usual Madness In 2018 As Slay Queen Post Nude Photos On IG Nigerian Curse Her by Nobody: 6:50am On Jan 10, 2018
wikiadamin:
The photos that this one posted on IG are just out of this world

So the pinsure na for mars abi

(1) (Reply)

“my Roommate Cut Me With Razor Because I’m More Beautiful Than Her” — Lady / Nigerian Lady Talks On The Advantages Of Dating A Married Man / Dear Nairalanders, Is Artificial Insemination A Sin?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.