Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,264 members, 7,839,340 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:11 PM

I And My Fiance - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I And My Fiance (1414 Views)

"What My Fiance Did For Me After Breaking My Leg In An Accident". Photos / My Fiance Is Leaving Me , Cause I Let Out My Painful And Biggest Secrets To Him / My Besty Gives Me Attitude When I Use My Fiance Pix As Dp (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I And My Fiance by cy22me(m): 10:28pm On Mar 05, 2016
Greetings all, pls i need matured and reasonable idea/advice on this based on experience ; i and me fiance always having it raw whenever we are together, though we dn't live together, we usually meet occasionally, spend few days in a month, there is every possibility that she will take in when we meet, we are not yet ready for a child, i detest abortion, is the any pill without side effect regarding to that

thanks
Re: I And My Fiance by halfricanadian(f): 10:32pm On Mar 05, 2016
Kuku marry her nd put her at home

Everyday on nl na fiance no wedding
5 years relationship 7 years relationships yet proposal no reach 6 sef

:DSeun just dey chop money from our mind games

5 Likes

Re: I And My Fiance by vizkiz: 10:38pm On Mar 05, 2016
get postinor bro... Postinor 2

1 Like

Re: I And My Fiance by ahnie: 10:41pm On Mar 05, 2016
Ok
Re: I And My Fiance by ladyF(f): 10:43pm On Mar 05, 2016
It's your fiancé I pity the most. Na she go carry the belle, women bearing the brunt since 100BC. You are having unprotected sez and saying you don't want her to get pregnant?

Please postinor 2 iz not an option, that drug does more harm than good. All of you that will be taking it as if it is panadol, una eye go clear soon. Cd is cheap abeg, let's not come and read stories that touch in another 9 months.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I And My Fiance by dollyjoy(f): 10:54pm On Mar 05, 2016
halfricanadian:
Kuku marry her nd put her at home

Everyday on nl na fiance no wedding
5 years relationship 7 years relationships yet proposal no reach 6 sef

:DSeun just dey chop money from our mind games
abi ooocheesycheesy fiancee go turn ring keeper abi na lord of the ring selfcheesycheesy
Re: I And My Fiance by halfricanadian(f): 10:57pm On Mar 05, 2016
dollyjoy:
abi ooocheesycheesy fiancee go turn ring keeper abi na lord of the ring selfcheesycheesy

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy its lord of d rings

If a guy put ring for 4 months no wedding preparation i swear olx straight ring for iphone 7s plus no time i fit buy chanel purse small one wink
Re: I And My Fiance by TruthHurts1(m): 10:58pm On Mar 05, 2016
cy22me:
Greetings all, pls i need matured and reasonable idea/advice on this based on experience ; i and me fiance always having it raw whenever we are together, though we dn't live together, we usually meet occasionally, spend few days in a month, there is every possibility that she will take in when we meet, we are not yet ready for a child, i detest abortion, is the any pill without side effect regarding to that

thanks

Stop living in sin.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I And My Fiance by Luckygurl(f): 11:00pm On Mar 05, 2016
TruthHurts1:

Stop living in sin.

grin grin
Re: I And My Fiance by Nobody: 11:06pm On Mar 05, 2016
cy22me:

thanks
. Isn't this fvcking hilarious? Hehehe

So dumb!

2 Likes

Re: I And My Fiance by dollyjoy(f): 11:19pm On Mar 05, 2016
halfricanadian:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy its lord of d rings

If a guy put ring for 4 months no wedding preparation i swear olx straight ring for iphone 7s plus no time i fit buy chanel purse small one wink
hahahahahahacheesy
Re: I And My Fiance by halfricanadian(f): 11:23pm On Mar 05, 2016
dollyjoy:
hahahahahahacheesy

cheesy true na sum men will buy ring put u go con dey see anoda girl nd him wedding pictures on twitter guys and d way dey tink

Hope u are good my gf grin

1 Like

Re: I And My Fiance by dollyjoy(f): 11:28pm On Mar 05, 2016
halfricanadian:

cheesy true na sum men will buy ring put u go con dey see anoda girl nd him wedding pictures on twitter guys and d way dey tink

Hope u are good my gf grin
cheesy they are that wicked jare.

Eehen am good oo,btw i just bought the wedding ring,just waiting for you to say yes so that i can elevate you from the post of a g.f to a fianceecheesycheesy
Re: I And My Fiance by halfricanadian(f): 11:31pm On Mar 05, 2016
dollyjoy:
cheesy they are that wicked jare.

Eehen am good oo,btw i just bought the wedding ring,just waiting for you to say yes so that i can elevate you from the post of a g.f to a fianceecheesycheesy

grin grin please i kno we are lesbians abeg who b man and who b woman

So im d girl ? Jesus cry cry av always wanted to b d girl in my lesbain relationship
Re: I And My Fiance by dollyjoy(f): 11:36pm On Mar 05, 2016
halfricanadian:

grin grin please i kno we are lesbians abeg who b man and who b woman

So im d girl ? Jesus cry cry av always wanted to b d girl in my lesbain relationship
cheesy cheesy oya smile for mewink
Re: I And My Fiance by halfricanadian(f): 11:38pm On Mar 05, 2016
dollyjoy:
cheesy cheesy oya smile for mewink

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

20 laughs for u o kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: I And My Fiance by vooyour(f): 12:34am On Mar 06, 2016
op that's what doctors are for. There's lots of contraceptive methods available. doctor will recommend the best one and give you a prescription. you'll be the one paying for this I hope?
Re: I And My Fiance by Ishilove: 7:13am On Mar 06, 2016
TruthHurts1:

Stop living in sin.
QED
Re: I And My Fiance by Nature8(m): 8:08am On Mar 06, 2016
TruthHurts1:

Stop living in sin.

What are you doing in romance section pastor?
Re: I And My Fiance by Cutehector(m): 10:50am On Mar 06, 2016
I prophesy dat ur fiance will get pregnant in 2 weeks time

(1) (Reply)

A Guy Just Called Me An Ogbanje Cause I Refused To Have Se.x? / Photos Of Kanye West Kissing Himself Goes Viral / Why Most Men Cheat.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.