Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,770 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:48 AM

She Say She Must Marry Me. Wat Do I Do - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Say She Must Marry Me. Wat Do I Do (996 Views)

Married British Mum & Gambian Toyboy Enjoy Life In Gambia,says She Must Marry / She Asked Me Wat I Don't Like Abt Her N Whn I Told She Started Givn Attitude / Pls Advice Me... Wat Do I Get My Girlfriend This May??? Money Aint A Problem! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Say She Must Marry Me. Wat Do I Do by Femirichard: 11:13pm On Mar 05, 2016
I dated a girl 2 years ago. We were both in love but we broke up after a year because I found out we were partially related (maternal). Since den I av tried to move on but she has refuse to. She still call, cry and beg me for us to come back together. She even say she must be my wife.
I av don everything I know to make her leave me and move on wit her life but to no avail. Wat can I do.
Re: She Say She Must Marry Me. Wat Do I Do by izsmike: 11:15pm On Mar 05, 2016
Femirichard:
I dated a girl 2 years ago. We were both in love but we broke up after a year because I found out we were partially related (maternal). Since den I av tried to move on but she has refuse to. She still call, cry and beg me for us to come back together. She even say she must be my wife.
I av don everything I know to make her leave me and move on wit her life but to no avail. Wat can I do.
u think u can move on after 3abortion.... NO WAY

2 Likes

Re: She Say She Must Marry Me. Wat Do I Do by halfricanadian(f): 11:16pm On Mar 05, 2016
Partially related so?

like i really wanna kno why its hard

Ow partially related are u step sis?
Re: She Say She Must Marry Me. Wat Do I Do by Nobody: 11:17pm On Mar 05, 2016
You must have done something right.
Maybe the sex was damn good. cheesy
Re: She Say She Must Marry Me. Wat Do I Do by utenwuson: 11:20pm On Mar 05, 2016
for d relate aspect bro u aren't in love wt her! jst tell her u no longer feel anyfin, she should brace up n. let ur ass be
Re: She Say She Must Marry Me. Wat Do I Do by babyfaceafrica: 11:22pm On Mar 05, 2016
izsmike:
u think u can move on after 3abortion.... NO WAY
hehehehe
Re: She Say She Must Marry Me. Wat Do I Do by StefanSalvatore: 11:26pm On Mar 05, 2016
U not rili crious about moving on, u urself u still wanna b with her cuz there r many ways to get her off ur back by maybe showing her ur current gf, making her jealous etc
Re: She Say She Must Marry Me. Wat Do I Do by kestolove95(m): 11:28pm On Mar 05, 2016
And tell her u must not marry her
Re: She Say She Must Marry Me. Wat Do I Do by ozy4christ(f): 11:31pm On Mar 05, 2016
After two years,u just realise u a related abi?i thought when u love someone,d first thing 2 check na her background,or is there anything u a nt telling us?*justthinking
Re: She Say She Must Marry Me. Wat Do I Do by konfydense(m): 8:12am On Mar 07, 2016
If only we could get a more detailed story......most times stories here are outrightly one sided.....hence making it difficult to give an input......
Re: She Say She Must Marry Me. Wat Do I Do by NemzySeries(m): 10:03am On Mar 07, 2016
choi!!!......dat means her spirit husband has selected u as hiz nxt of kin

(1) (Reply)

My Ordeal With My Boyfriend- She Cries Out / Pls Help, I Have A Crush On My Best Friend / 4 Orgasms Every Woman Should Have

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.