Stats: 3,165,356 members, 7,860,941 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 07:26 PM

How Do We Differentiate Pmb And Gej Regim - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Do We Differentiate Pmb And Gej Regim (725 Views)

What Is PMB Telling This Man Just Before Jetting Off To London (photo) / Check Out This Hilarious Make Up Photo Of Before And During Buhari Regim / Between Pmb And Gej Who Is More Comfortable On That Sit (2) (3) (4)

How Do We Differentiate Pmb And Gej Regim by massalati(m): 8:55am On Mar 06, 2016
with our present admistration of gej and pmb which amng do yu tink was more preferable with naija present predicament, of economic melt down
Re: How Do We Differentiate Pmb And Gej Regim by STARGREEN(m): 9:09am On Mar 06, 2016
Articulate... the present... Confused
Re: How Do We Differentiate Pmb And Gej Regim by massalati(m): 9:18am On Mar 06, 2016
STARGREEN:
Articulate... the present... Confused
dnt get u clearly,
Re: How Do We Differentiate Pmb And Gej Regim by anath(m): 9:45am On Mar 06, 2016
I love PMB,but he is going too extreme. Things are getting worse,am scared of coming out to buy things because of the hike in prices. Abegi I prefer GEJ jor
Re: How Do We Differentiate Pmb And Gej Regim by massalati(m): 12:47pm On Mar 06, 2016
anath:
I love PMB,but he is going too extreme. Things are getting worse,am scared of coming out to buy things because of the hike in prices. Abegi I prefer GEJ jor
u re there man i like gej
Re: How Do We Differentiate Pmb And Gej Regim by cmart09(m): 3:29pm On Mar 06, 2016
I might say I like GEJ's gov., but there is still time to probably see the worse, by then I will end up saying I loved GEJ's government as it were.
Re: How Do We Differentiate Pmb And Gej Regim by payosehtor(m): 9:43pm On Mar 06, 2016
Anyone trying to compare the two must be objective and honest. Buhari is here to amend. we knows the state of economy he took over from Gej.
Re: How Do We Differentiate Pmb And Gej Regim by Pavarottii(m): 9:51pm On Mar 06, 2016
Av said it b4! Please don't ever compare this two. PMB is no where near GEJ's level. GEJ is miles ahead.

There is no angle that PMB is better. Trust me.
PMB has already proved my thoughts right. As for u, I give him 2years to make u believe wat am saying.

We all we see it with our eyes.

Just time.
Re: How Do We Differentiate Pmb And Gej Regim by mikolo80: 10:05pm On Mar 06, 2016
anath:
then start producing them
Re: How Do We Differentiate Pmb And Gej Regim by mikolo80: 10:06pm On Mar 06, 2016
fashola is prime minister

Suffering And Smiling..... / CJN, AGF Disagree Over Anti-social Media Bill / Gov. Ortom Told To Stop Lying.

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8