Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,750 members, 7,840,920 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 05:21 PM

Why Dasuki Will End Up In Prison – Buhari - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Dasuki Will End Up In Prison – Buhari (45542 Views)

Why Dasuki Will Remain In Detention – Presidency / Why Dasuki will end up in prison - Buhari / Inside Story Of Why Dasuki Is In Trouble (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Dasuki Will End Up In Prison – Buhari by helpee(m): 4:54pm On Mar 06, 2016
looseweight:
There are some cases that ought not to be discussed again, example is dasuki case, in most Arab countries, he would have been killed and forgotten. If this happens to about 2-5 people, I bet you, this country would be better of.

#mythoughts#

I can show you how to cutdown excess fat from your body, check my profile for testimonies
the country would have been better off like most of those ARAB countries abi? clowns

1 Like

Re: Why Dasuki Will End Up In Prison – Buhari by Nobody: 5:42pm On Mar 06, 2016
Nigeria will be great again

1 Like

Re: Why Dasuki Will End Up In Prison – Buhari by charlesucheh(m): 5:45pm On Mar 06, 2016
lolaxavier:
President Muhammadu Buhari has again expressed his displeasure at how former National Security Adviser, NSA, Col Sambo Dasuki (rtd) handled funds meant for purchase of arms under the Goodluck Jonathan administration.

Buhari in an interview with Al Jazeera television aired on Sunday and monitored by DAILY POST, said the “sharing” of the funds was responsible for the boldness at which the Boko Haram sect operated in recent years.

He was reacting to a question by the interviewer on controversial use of security votes by office holders.

“Why not scrap these votes which end up in opaque destinations?” the interviewer quipped.

Responding, Buhari said while security votes of his office, his deputy’s, and a number of officials in the executive arm had been greatly reduced, plans were on to extend such to states.

“We are trying to recover such used for personal purposes.

“That is why we are prosecuting those who shared monies meant to procure hardware and software for the military.

“It is easy to say we have not recorded a high-profile conviction but there must be court processes.

“However, with the revelations coming out from the arms probe, you can imagine where Dasuki will end up.”

It would be recalled that a Federal Capital Territory, FCT, High Court sitting in Abuja on Friday struck out Dasuki’s application seeking to stop his trial pending his release from detention.

Justice Peter Affen held that the former NSA was unable to prove that the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission, EFCC, was holding him after he was granted bail.

Affen maintained EFCC did not in any way acted contrary to court order because it did not have Dasuki in its custody.

http://dailypost.ng/2016/03/06/why-dasuki-will-end-up-in-prison-buhari/
what are they waiting for? He can't tell what he did with those monies and they are still battling words himz. Abegi, throw him in jail jare.... Forget court process.

1 Like

Re: Why Dasuki Will End Up In Prison – Buhari by Justicealh3(m): 5:59pm On Mar 06, 2016
Jail>out>president>of>F.R of N. as obasanjo...grin
Re: Why Dasuki Will End Up In Prison – Buhari by chernest2002: 5:59pm On Mar 06, 2016
Justice Buhari have spoken period
Re: Why Dasuki Will End Up In Prison – Buhari by Bimpe29: 6:00pm On Mar 06, 2016
Nigeria is better with bubu than ineffectual Buffon. But, some of e-rat don't realize.

1 Like

Re: Why Dasuki Will End Up In Prison – Buhari by Justicealh3(m): 6:01pm On Mar 06, 2016
Ezenwammadu:
[s]Bubu sorry to burst your bubble but you are not the the Judge[/s]
Re: Why Dasuki Will End Up In Prison – Buhari by Saladin25(m): 6:16pm On Mar 06, 2016
Mcpadosky:
ride on our able presido
God is with you
we law abiding citizens are with u
infact just for your weekend nwanyi nsukka biko ye go di our presido 3 bottles or orijin with 2 plates of pock meet Peper soup for his weekend ka ota ya na idili anyi ndu.
my fellow igbos am a Nigerian not a biafran pls.
God bless you. Long live Nigeria
Re: Why Dasuki Will End Up In Prison – Buhari by FlyboyZee: 6:20pm On Mar 06, 2016
Them ask simple question...
lolaxavier:

He was reacting to a question by the interviewer on controversial use of security votes by office holders.

“Why not scrap these votes which end up in opaque destinations?” the interviewer quipped.

Na different thing e dey go answer and una dey here dey clap hands for am...
lolaxavier:

“We are trying to recover such used for personal purposes.

“That is why we are prosecuting those who shared monies meant to procure hardware and software for the military.

“It is easy to say we have not recorded a high-profile conviction but there must be court processes.

However, with the revelations coming out from the arms probe, you can imagine where Dasuki will end up.”

Abegi! Wetin concern SCRAP and RECOVER? E be like say na English dem use de interview am. Next time, make una beg the interviewer make e use Hausa, una man na "Babu Truanci". Lol...
Re: Why Dasuki Will End Up In Prison – Buhari by femifemo123: 6:22pm On Mar 06, 2016
Ezenwammadu:
Bubu sorry to burst your bubble but you are not the the Judge
This guy must be one of the pdp thieves grin grin

1 Like

Re: Why Dasuki Will End Up In Prison – Buhari by babestella: 7:01pm On Mar 06, 2016
This man should shut the f**ck up. He can't be the judge, pronouncing Dasuki guilty before taken him to court is an insult to the seat he occupy.
Let Dasuki have his day in court, if you think he shared 2.1b, go to court and prove it and also prove to Nigerians where the $2.1b came from. Anything less than this is rubbish, any government in power could throw up figures just to demonise its perceived enemies, until the courts says otherwise, I wouldn't take this bubu seriously.
Re: Why Dasuki Will End Up In Prison – Buhari by pedel: 7:07pm On Mar 06, 2016
joseph1832:
No matter what PMB say, those who want to misinterpret/misunderstand him, will always misinterpret/misunderstand him, that much have been known since the inception of this administration.

One can't hold PMB ransom for saying what he said, because if you want to look at it objectively, only an insane mind will believe Dasuki and his cohorts are innocent.

I even wonder, with the amount of funds stolen, how on earth is Nigeria still standing One would have thought Nigeria will be Greece by now...
Nigeria is worse than Greece. Nigerians have been conditioned to bear whatever loads of struggle the taskmasters (politicians) place on them.
You had a good observation.

1 Like

Re: Why Dasuki Will End Up In Prison – Buhari by joseph1832(m): 7:16pm On Mar 06, 2016
pedel:

Nigeria is worse than Greece. Nigerians have been conditioned to bear whatever loads of struggle the taskmasters (politicians) place on them.
You had a good observation.
And despite these conditions, don't we Nigerians surpass every expectation? I mean despite the abysmal and appalling way we live.

That my friend, is the spirit of rugged individualism.
Re: Why Dasuki Will End Up In Prison – Buhari by biggjoe(m): 7:37pm On Mar 06, 2016
ddippset:
mumu EFCC is not going out at random and arresting people rumoured to be corrupt! If he was then Wike should follow, Akpabio should follow, Theodrore orji should follow, Uduaghan should follow, Igbenedion should follow, Jonah Jang should follow. PMB is probing the arms deal scandal. Repeat after me! Say 'ARMS DEAL SCANDAL'. Say it!
Is Abba Moro also in the arms deal scandal?
EFCC should be prosecuting everyone that it has received petition against for corruption. Amaechi and Fashola falls into that category.
It is strange they are being given ministerial posts instead of prosecution.
Re: Why Dasuki Will End Up In Prison – Buhari by azzima(m): 7:43pm On Mar 06, 2016
Ezenwammadu:
See corruption fighting back desperately, tooth and nails. Meanwhile your whole family is living in abject poverty while Dasuki's family are going to the best universities in the world. I don't support any party or ethnicity, all I want is accountability for our money. Even if my father stole any money, he must be jailed. That's all!!!
Re: Why Dasuki Will End Up In Prison – Buhari by kolaaderin: 8:00pm On Mar 06, 2016
Ezenwammadu:

And we are waiting for that judge that will free him after those convincing evidences that will not bring serious trouble to himself.
Re: Why Dasuki Will End Up In Prison – Buhari by tarzaansin(m): 8:24pm On Mar 06, 2016
tayebest:

wetin this wan dey talk? undecidedundecided
e tire me oo
Re: Why Dasuki Will End Up In Prison – Buhari by collynz0999: 8:26pm On Mar 06, 2016
Ezenwammadu:

You guys from that side just love corrupt people, na curse? Una no even get shame anymore.
Re: Why Dasuki Will End Up In Prison – Buhari by bayinq25(m): 8:35pm On Mar 06, 2016
Oma307:
Okay by me but Amaechi and Fashola must also follow
okay I understand they snitched on your demigod Jonathan
Re: Why Dasuki Will End Up In Prison – Buhari by Nobody: 8:43pm On Mar 06, 2016
This senile old man, called Buhari is a bunch of dissapointment. How can you say he will end up in jail before a trial? It is becoming clearer that you don't have a certificate.
Re: Why Dasuki Will End Up In Prison – Buhari by Tarzaa(m): 8:44pm On Mar 06, 2016
ObiOkpor:
The yam eater should rot there. That is his rightful place
bring back our yams!
Re: Why Dasuki Will End Up In Prison – Buhari by Nobody: 8:45pm On Mar 06, 2016
This senile old man, called Buhari is a bunch of dissapointment. How can you say he will end up in jail before a trial? It is becoming clearer that you don't have a certificate. Mchew
Re: Why Dasuki Will End Up In Prison – Buhari by 400billionman: 9:27pm On Mar 06, 2016
This man is childish.

Nigerians don enter.

Vendetta presido
Re: Why Dasuki Will End Up In Prison – Buhari by ddippset(m): 9:50pm On Mar 06, 2016
biggjoe:

Is Abba Moro also in the arms deal scandal?
EFCC should be prosecuting everyone that it has received petition against for corruption. Amaechi and Fashola falls into that category.
It is strange they are being given ministerial posts instead of prosecution.
anyway you want to look at it abba moro served in the federal government as a federal minister. President Buhari has not looked into the affairs of any particular state yet. Even when he decides to big big thieves like akpabio, Uduaghan and theodrore orji will even come before the amaechi you people can't sleep over simply because he masterminded the booting out of otuoke.
Re: Why Dasuki Will End Up In Prison – Buhari by reuben79: 10:05pm On Mar 06, 2016
Oma307:
Okay by me but Amaechi and Fashola must also follow
wat abt jonathan??
Re: Why Dasuki Will End Up In Prison – Buhari by billyG(m): 10:06pm On Mar 06, 2016
Dasukio iz a Terrorist!Dasuki iz a saborteur!!Dasuki iz a Thief!!!Dasuki iz a mutineer!!!!he deserve a firing squad.
Re: Why Dasuki Will End Up In Prison – Buhari by aby1976(m): 10:21pm On Mar 06, 2016
Ezenwammadu:

Going with this your response
I think you are a corrupt foolish man
Re: Why Dasuki Will End Up In Prison – Buhari by Ahmeduana(m): 10:34pm On Mar 06, 2016
tayebest:

wetin this wan dey talk? undecidedundecided
IS TALKING COMMON SENSE THAT IS NOT COMMON FOR UNCLE BUBU WITH IS ZOMBIE FOLLOWERS!
Re: Why Dasuki Will End Up In Prison – Buhari by WailingWailer00(m): 10:50pm On Mar 06, 2016
northerners are solely responsible for the downfall of Nigeria
$2.1 billion looted by one man, chai!!!
Re: Why Dasuki Will End Up In Prison – Buhari by omojeesu(m): 10:55pm On Mar 06, 2016
He cant mean it! He's not the judge!
Re: Why Dasuki Will End Up In Prison – Buhari by payosehtor(m): 11:07pm On Mar 06, 2016
Sunky200:

i ought to but i've realised how important and necessary that is but not compulsary in a country like ours. if i do dislike him for being corrupt, i may hate all Nigeria past and many present leaders
maybe u're afraid to call spade by it name? looters should be hanged even if i'am involved.
Re: Why Dasuki Will End Up In Prison – Buhari by Bolasola(m): 11:15pm On Mar 06, 2016
Sir, Dad Buhari, I just plea with Mercy, pardon this rtd Col. Let him return all the loots and keep under security watch. We sins and God do forgive. Let God himself judge him and his cohorts. Naijas' head will definitely judge him and his family

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Top 3 Things I Will Fix Before Leaving Office - Buhari / Abdullahi Usman, Zakzaky's Driver Killed By Robbers, Buried (Photos) / Aregbesola Shades Arsene Wenger After Losing To Brighton. Nigerians Slam Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.