Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,158 members, 7,815,033 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:41 AM

Breaking News: Nigerian Claims The World's Largest Joystick! Exclusive Pics - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Breaking News: Nigerian Claims The World's Largest Joystick! Exclusive Pics (6944 Views)

Top 10 Countries With Largest joystick Size / Meet The Man Who Claimed To Have The World Largest joystick with 18.9 inches / World Largest Joystick From This Country .. True Or False ? ( Pic ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking News: Nigerian Claims The World's Largest Joystick! Exclusive Pics by imaginethis: 4:21pm On Mar 06, 2016
A Nigerian man from the northern part of the country has claimed to possess the world's largest joystick.
The debate is raging. See full pictures and claim: http://www.checkup.com.ng/#!knowledge-centre/xtu4e

18+. Viewer discretion advised.

1 Share

Re: Breaking News: Nigerian Claims The World's Largest Joystick! Exclusive Pics by Nobody: 4:23pm On Mar 06, 2016
ITS STILL VERY SMALL.
Re: Breaking News: Nigerian Claims The World's Largest Joystick! Exclusive Pics by imaginethis: 4:25pm On Mar 06, 2016
LORDSAMURAI:
ITS STILL VERY SMALL.
:oYou are kidding right?

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: Nigerian Claims The World's Largest Joystick! Exclusive Pics by Nobody: 4:28pm On Mar 06, 2016
imaginethis:
:oYou are kidding right?
IM 1000% serious.
Re: Breaking News: Nigerian Claims The World's Largest Joystick! Exclusive Pics by divinehand2003(m): 4:30pm On Mar 06, 2016
Is it up to 24cm long in the flaccid State or more than 34cm long in it's erect State to beat the present record?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Breaking News: Nigerian Claims The World's Largest Joystick! Exclusive Pics by imaginethis: 4:32pm On Mar 06, 2016
divinehand2003:
Is it up to 24cm long in the flaccid State or more than 34cm long in it's erect State to beat the present record?
34cm only? undecided
That's nothing!
Re: Breaking News: Nigerian Claims The World's Largest Joystick! Exclusive Pics by imaginethis: 4:47pm On Mar 06, 2016
LORDSAMURAI:
IM 1000% serious.
lipsrsealed Guy, you are mean!
Re: Breaking News: Nigerian Claims The World's Largest Joystick! Exclusive Pics by skywalker240(m): 5:37pm On Mar 06, 2016
that guy dey learn for were i dey na grin
Re: Breaking News: Nigerian Claims The World's Largest Joystick! Exclusive Pics by imaginethis: 6:02pm On Mar 06, 2016
skywalker240:
cheesy
Re: Breaking News: Nigerian Claims The World's Largest Joystick! Exclusive Pics by cruzita(f): 6:09pm On Mar 06, 2016
post it here
Re: Breaking News: Nigerian Claims The World's Largest Joystick! Exclusive Pics by imaginethis: 6:29pm On Mar 06, 2016
cruzita:
post it here
As stated, the image is sexually explicit. Go to the site. Must you be spoon-fed?
Re: Breaking News: Nigerian Claims The World's Largest Joystick! Exclusive Pics by Flexherbal(m): 6:45pm On Mar 06, 2016
This is massive. With our herbal tea, you can satisfy any woman on earth.
Re: Breaking News: Nigerian Claims The World's Largest Joystick! Exclusive Pics by imaginethis: 6:55pm On Mar 06, 2016
Flexherbal:
This is massive. With our herbal tea, you can satisfy any woman on earth.
herbal tea ko, herbalist tea ni.

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: Nigerian Claims The World's Largest Joystick! Exclusive Pics by MzOnajin1(f): 7:24pm On Mar 06, 2016
skywalker240:
pictures or i don't believe.
Re: Breaking News: Nigerian Claims The World's Largest Joystick! Exclusive Pics by imaginethis: 7:44pm On Mar 06, 2016
MzOnajin1:
shocked shocked shocked shocked
You really want to see something bigger than the world record?
Re: Breaking News: Nigerian Claims The World's Largest Joystick! Exclusive Pics by iamrealdeji(m): 7:45pm On Mar 06, 2016
Should be the world largest,this is longer than the man's knees. He better look for horse to dey bang,this is not for a human being
Re: Breaking News: Nigerian Claims The World's Largest Joystick! Exclusive Pics by MzOnajin1(f): 7:48pm On Mar 06, 2016
imaginethis:

shocked shocked shocked shocked
You really want to see something bigger than the world record?
Am ready sir.
Re: Breaking News: Nigerian Claims The World's Largest Joystick! Exclusive Pics by iamrealdeji(m): 7:49pm On Mar 06, 2016
On the other hand,maybe the man has a disease that made his dick look that big. Na to dey wear jalabia.
And e fit be photoshop
Re: Breaking News: Nigerian Claims The World's Largest Joystick! Exclusive Pics by imaginethis: 7:52pm On Mar 06, 2016
Lord have mercy!
Re: Breaking News: Nigerian Claims The World's Largest Joystick! Exclusive Pics by Nobody: 8:28pm On Mar 06, 2016
embarassed embarassedwhat is this world
Re: Breaking News: Nigerian Claims The World's Largest Joystick! Exclusive Pics by iamrealdeji(m): 8:56pm On Mar 06, 2016
Stupedinluv:
embarassed embarassedwhat is this world
are you a virgin?
Re: Breaking News: Nigerian Claims The World's Largest Joystick! Exclusive Pics by iamrealdeji(m): 8:59pm On Mar 06, 2016
Op,you be pure odaran o,this man's dick is not showing in his shadow na,something that big. Na pure photoshop
Re: Breaking News: Nigerian Claims The World's Largest Joystick! Exclusive Pics by skywalker240(m): 9:45pm On Mar 06, 2016
MzOnajin1:
So u wan see weting dem take born u dis evening abi?...i dey com i go show u grin
Re: Breaking News: Nigerian Claims The World's Largest Joystick! Exclusive Pics by TippyTop(m): 11:48pm On Mar 06, 2016
Haba this is only average na.

If I whip mine out and post the pic to nairaland the server would crash.
Re: Breaking News: Nigerian Claims The World's Largest Joystick! Exclusive Pics by imaginethis: 9:12am On Mar 07, 2016
TippyTop:

Na so. At the end of the day, you will display toothpick cheesy
Re: Breaking News: Nigerian Claims The World's Largest Joystick! Exclusive Pics by gcsllc: 6:57pm On Mar 07, 2016
hmmmm lipsrsealed
Re: Breaking News: Nigerian Claims The World's Largest Joystick! Exclusive Pics by imaginethis: 1:35pm On Mar 08, 2016
LORDSAMURAI:
ITS STILL VERY SMALL.
grin
Re: Breaking News: Nigerian Claims The World's Largest Joystick! Exclusive Pics by gcsllc: 9:22am On Mar 11, 2016
shocked
Re: Breaking News: Nigerian Claims The World's Largest Joystick! Exclusive Pics by gcsllc: 3:21pm On Mar 12, 2016
TippyTop:

lipsrsealed
Re: Breaking News: Nigerian Claims The World's Largest Joystick! Exclusive Pics by imaginethis: 4:56pm On Mar 14, 2016
Incredible!
Re: Breaking News: Nigerian Claims The World's Largest Joystick! Exclusive Pics by imaginethis: 10:22am On Mar 18, 2016
Stay tuned......
Re: Breaking News: Nigerian Claims The World's Largest Joystick! Exclusive Pics by gcsllc: 8:23am On Mar 24, 2016
...Interesting!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Would You Date Your Ex's Lookalike? / Rebranding Or Repackaging? Naija Babes Hustling (pics)!!! / Guys Come Share The Promises U Made To A Girl During Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.