Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,758 members, 7,824,182 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:12 AM

Guys Come Share The Promises U Made To A Girl During Sex - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Come Share The Promises U Made To A Girl During Sex (6959 Views)

See The 4 Things You Should Never Say To A Girl During Her Menstrual Period / My Experience With A (hungry) Girl During Service. / Can You Have S*x With A Girl During Her Period/ladies Would You Allow? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys Come Share The Promises U Made To A Girl During Sex by vicstar(m): 10:46pm On Jan 30, 2016
Let me get the ball rolling starting from my own experience
1) I met this college girl in my hood, after making acquaintance, things started going smoothly between us. She told me that she was burdened by her dad's inability to foot the bill for her semester's fee, I lured her into my friend's room so we could have a private time,then I gat things rolling and she wanted to hold me back and I was like "don't worry I'll go to the bank and get some money, I'll even pay for 3 semesters" guess how much was in my account?
2). I met this very good dancer, while getting laid I was like "don't worry when I get a lot of money I'll open a dance school for you" she was so overwhelmed.
3). My dicck is yours and yours alone,still wondering how to keep that promise.
4). Bae! Shey u wanna travel overseas? I'll talk to my bigbro over there and u'll go under he's company name.
Lol,if that's possible what am I still doing in nigeria??
5). I think your bro wanna be a singer, I can get you tekno's number(didn't use davido because she might not believe) lol, I get the number I still never do "collabo" with am??
Don't wanna bore you guys with just mine, feel free to share yours let the party begin, Cheers!!!

4 Likes

Re: Guys Come Share The Promises U Made To A Girl During Sex by Synzu(m): 10:48pm On Jan 30, 2016
I once promised a laptop lipsrsealed

And she held me on that promise gringrin
Re: Guys Come Share The Promises U Made To A Girl During Sex by Nobody: 10:50pm On Jan 30, 2016
* climbs ewedu tree*

I'm here to read lies grin

4 Likes

Re: Guys Come Share The Promises U Made To A Girl During Sex by tosyne2much(m): 10:53pm On Jan 30, 2016
I promised her a Bible cool
Re: Guys Come Share The Promises U Made To A Girl During Sex by naijaboiy: 10:53pm On Jan 30, 2016
I'll write your carry over exam for you. lipsrsealed

Didn't do it though,had to feign a heavy sickness like three days before the exam. No be me dem go rusticate because of one lazy girl wey no fit read. angry

Some girls are so dumb to believe anything. undecided

16 Likes

Re: Guys Come Share The Promises U Made To A Girl During Sex by chibwike(m): 10:55pm On Jan 30, 2016
I promised to help her make heaven
Preaching the word of God followed suit
Re: Guys Come Share The Promises U Made To A Girl During Sex by chibwike(m): 10:57pm On Jan 30, 2016
naijaboiy:

Didn't do it though,had to feign a heavy sickness like three days before the exam. No be me dem go rusticate because of one lazy girl wey no fit read. angry

Why would you interact with a dumb girl in the first place

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys Come Share The Promises U Made To A Girl During Sex by naijaboiy: 11:00pm On Jan 30, 2016
chibwike:
Why would you interact with a dumb girl in the first place
Cos I was obviously looking for something other than intelligence cheesy

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys Come Share The Promises U Made To A Girl During Sex by ggrin(f): 11:01pm On Jan 30, 2016
undecided
Re: Guys Come Share The Promises U Made To A Girl During Sex by vizkiz: 11:02pm On Jan 30, 2016
naijaboiy:

chai... See pastor pikin grin

5 Likes

Re: Guys Come Share The Promises U Made To A Girl During Sex by vicstar(m): 11:03pm On Jan 30, 2016
lwkmd grin grin you guys can lie ehn undecided , just to get into dat kitty cat grin
Re: Guys Come Share The Promises U Made To A Girl During Sex by Omotayor123(f): 11:04pm On Jan 30, 2016
TeamAmebo cool
Guys, make una remember say promise is a debt sha tongue
Re: Guys Come Share The Promises U Made To A Girl During Sex by vicstar(m): 11:04pm On Jan 30, 2016
naijaboiy:

chai u harsh ooh grin
Re: Guys Come Share The Promises U Made To A Girl During Sex by Maxi112: 11:05pm On Jan 30, 2016
mine was to buy her a new phone...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys Come Share The Promises U Made To A Girl During Sex by chibwike(m): 11:06pm On Jan 30, 2016
naijaboiy:

Lol, am actually wishing i can be like you

A dumb girl just is never attracted to. me, no matter how sexy she is.
Re: Guys Come Share The Promises U Made To A Girl During Sex by vicstar(m): 11:06pm On Jan 30, 2016
naijaboiy:

truth grin

1 Like

Re: Guys Come Share The Promises U Made To A Girl During Sex by utenwuson: 11:06pm On Jan 30, 2016
Diddyydiva:
* climbs ewedu tree*

I'm here to read lies grin
am joining u on that tree! cos guys re gonna flood here wt hefty lies
Re: Guys Come Share The Promises U Made To A Girl During Sex by Maczeelly(m): 11:06pm On Jan 30, 2016
I promised to pay her school fee..........shey na me send her sorry a*s come skul nii. Ladies are so gullible. They can believe anything.
Re: Guys Come Share The Promises U Made To A Girl During Sex by xpac01(m): 11:07pm On Jan 30, 2016
When I go to iphone6 I'll buy you America. cheesy
Conji can make a man's brain twist inside out walahi grin

12 Likes

Re: Guys Come Share The Promises U Made To A Girl During Sex by chibwike(m): 11:08pm On Jan 30, 2016
Omotayor123:
TeamAmebo cool
Guys, make una remember say promise is a debt sha tongue
Did that guy fulfil the one he promised you cheesy
Re: Guys Come Share The Promises U Made To A Girl During Sex by Nobody: 11:08pm On Jan 30, 2016
utenwuson:
am joining u on that tree! cos guys re gonna flood here wt hefty lies
hehehehehe grin grin

come with vodka grin

we will need it smiley
Re: Guys Come Share The Promises U Made To A Girl During Sex by kirchofff(m): 11:08pm On Jan 30, 2016
G
Re: Guys Come Share The Promises U Made To A Girl During Sex by vicstar(m): 11:08pm On Jan 30, 2016
chibwike:
Lol, am actually wishing can be like you

she aint gunna b ya main chick undecided even a one-timer is ok wink or wenever u've gat d urge grin she's gunna b ya boOoty-call wink
Re: Guys Come Share The Promises U Made To A Girl During Sex by Nobody: 11:09pm On Jan 30, 2016
tosyne2much:
I promised her a Bible cool
you angry

where have you been? sad
Re: Guys Come Share The Promises U Made To A Girl During Sex by vicstar(m): 11:10pm On Jan 30, 2016
xpac01:
When I go to iphone6 I'll buy you America. cheesy

Conji can make a man's brain twist inside out walahi grin

lwkmd shocked shocked grin grin

1 Like

Re: Guys Come Share The Promises U Made To A Girl During Sex by kirchofff(m): 11:10pm On Jan 30, 2016
Synzu:
I once promised a laptop lipsrsealed

And she held me on that promise gringrin
lol me I'm still owing her a dubai trip and a corrola sport
Re: Guys Come Share The Promises U Made To A Girl During Sex by xpac01(m): 11:10pm On Jan 30, 2016
chibwike:
Lol, am actually wishing can be like you

Me too bro. Dumb girls don't in anyway strike fantasy atall. Sometimes I wish I can just adjust like some of my folks but finds it so impossible to do.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys Come Share The Promises U Made To A Girl During Sex by kingofchess(m): 11:11pm On Jan 30, 2016
I av never lied 2 a lady b4...I am still a virgin....by d way. what is kitty cat?
Re: Guys Come Share The Promises U Made To A Girl During Sex by vicstar(m): 11:11pm On Jan 30, 2016
Omotayor123:
TeamAmebo cool Guys, make una remember say promise is a debt sha tongue
u are right but I wasn't thinking with ma head na cry cry
Re: Guys Come Share The Promises U Made To A Girl During Sex by tosyne2much(m): 11:11pm On Jan 30, 2016
Diddyydiva:
you angry

where have you been? sad
I have been fine now. Na u no ask of me cheesy
Re: Guys Come Share The Promises U Made To A Girl During Sex by chibwike(m): 11:12pm On Jan 30, 2016
vicstar:

she aint gunna b ya main chick undecided even a one-timer is ok wink or wenever u've gat d urge grin she's gunna b ya boOoty-call wink
She is someone's sister.

And have got sisters too

I'd rather let her be.
Re: Guys Come Share The Promises U Made To A Girl During Sex by Nobody: 11:13pm On Jan 30, 2016
tosyne2much:
I have been fine now. Na u no ask of me cheesy
sorry sad sad

been very busy sad

(1) (2) (Reply)

Me & My Boss : Aftermath Of My Suspension / Women Are Trying New Solo Orgasm Trend – But Doctors Warn It’s Dangerous / Are You An Alpha Male Or Just An Insecure Dude? (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.