Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,439 members, 7,853,901 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 07:45 AM

Would You Rather Be Caught Cheating Or Catch Your Significant Other Cheatin - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Would You Rather Be Caught Cheating Or Catch Your Significant Other Cheatin (1639 Views)

What Was Your Reaction When You Were Caught Cheating Or Caught Your Partner? / ASTRAL Sex:the New Bedroom Trend Where You Can't Get Pregnant Or Catch An STD / Should I Tell My Friend I Caught The Girlfriend Cheating Or Mind My Business? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Would You Rather Be Caught Cheating Or Catch Your Significant Other Cheatin by halfricanadian(f): 6:29pm On Mar 06, 2016
LORDSAMURAI:
have u not seen or heard of a lady that raped a guy?

Cos the guy went to the place to b raped

Cos dats wat u all say to girls she wanted to b raped dats why she went there

undecided girls rape guys in d home not uncompleted building nd all
Re: Would You Rather Be Caught Cheating Or Catch Your Significant Other Cheatin by Liftkid(m): 6:32pm On Mar 06, 2016
pinkycute:
Your signature cheesy
nah lie before
Re: Would You Rather Be Caught Cheating Or Catch Your Significant Other Cheatin by Nobody: 6:35pm On Mar 06, 2016
halfricanadian:

Cos the guy went to the place to b raped

Cos dats wat u all say to girls she wanted to b raped dats why she went there

undecided girls rape guys in d home not uncompleted building nd all
hehehehehe if seen a situation where four ladies on gun point had sex with a guy in his hostel, d ladies were cultist, though d next morning they came to apologise to d guy, four of them were actually crushing on him. "so will u break up with such guy?
Re: Would You Rather Be Caught Cheating Or Catch Your Significant Other Cheatin by halfricanadian(f): 6:47pm On Mar 06, 2016
LORDSAMURAI:
hehehehehe if seen a situation where four ladies on gun point had sex with a guy in his hostel, d ladies were cultist, though d next morning they came to apologise to d guy, four of them were actually crushing on him. "so will u break up with such guy?

This is another case i won't ok

bt apart from wat u av said nothing else will stop me from breaking up i will break up ni
Re: Would You Rather Be Caught Cheating Or Catch Your Significant Other Cheatin by favourmic(m): 8:02pm On Mar 06, 2016
If you ask me nah who I go ask?

(1) (2) (Reply)

The power of photo editing apps(pic) / Ladies, Can You Rock This Dress Made From SPAR Nylon Shopping Bags? / Do U Need A Makeup Artiste??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.