Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,494 members, 7,770,209 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 07:32 AM

What Was Your Reaction When You Were Caught Cheating Or Caught Your Partner? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Was Your Reaction When You Were Caught Cheating Or Caught Your Partner? (46699 Views)

Imagine you caught your daughter having sex in your room (watch The Video) / Your Parents First Reaction When Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend First Visited You? / Nairalanders... Ever Been Caught Or Caught People Having Sex? Tell Your Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Was Your Reaction When You Were Caught Cheating Or Caught Your Partner? by CaesarDon(m): 7:30pm On Jun 23, 2017
Most relationships are built on lies and falsehood because people cheat, most people claim to be in love with their respective partners and succumb to any advances from the opposite sex when the chance arises. angry

Most people in relationships have been cheated on, I as well (I’m no saint though). To be honest I don’t trust any guy or lady not to cheat, and i don’t get so emotional about it when it happens, I just see it as my cue to return the gesture with her smoking hot close friend and lead her on until I see someone that deems fit to take her place, then I rub it to her face. karma right cool

I have never been caught cheating ( smileywell with someone I’m in a real relationship with, otherwise is not cheating) but my girlfriend crysmh.

She said she couldn’t come over cos she was in severe pains as a thoughtful bf I decided to pay her a surprise visit, lo and behold her pains were caused cos she was being plunged. angry

You know I could see that "let the earth swallow me" fear in her eyes, That feeling of been scorned is what you feel at that moment you catch your partner cheating, expect anything from your partner if you are on the other side(on the bed) grin you know that feeling of being scorned, I dunno why most people attack the other person and not their partner though, well, crime of passion.

I wasn’t really upset until she did the dumbest thing ever, beg me, like are you for real, the only reasonable excuse is that you were being raped but you were doing the raping, or voodoo was used to control you, or maybe use it on me to be dumb, I don’t go physical with ladies but trust me I wanted to whoop her ass, I just had to walk off there, my only regret is that I didn’t get to return the gesture with her best friend (well, when we were together though) wink

Share your experiences, be honest, how did you react when you caught your partner cheating, or you were caught in the act. LET THE CONFESSIONS BEGIN!!! grin grin

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Was Your Reaction When You Were Caught Cheating Or Caught Your Partner? by NevetsIbot(m): 8:07pm On Jun 23, 2017
Lol. I wanted to faint.... She didn't know I was aware. I just kept silent and changed towards her. shimpu

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Was Your Reaction When You Were Caught Cheating Or Caught Your Partner? by CaesarDon(m): 9:09pm On Jun 23, 2017
NevetsIbot:
Lol. I wanted to faint.... She didn't know I was aware. I just kept silent and changed towards her. shimpu

Yeah kiss class act at least she didn't see you

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Was Your Reaction When You Were Caught Cheating Or Caught Your Partner? by BabaCommander: 10:47pm On Jun 23, 2017
A man that was caught cheating by his partner, is that one even a man? wink

132 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Was Your Reaction When You Were Caught Cheating Or Caught Your Partner? by Chemistry10: 10:47pm On Jun 23, 2017
I don't want to ever experience it sef

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Was Your Reaction When You Were Caught Cheating Or Caught Your Partner? by brunofarad(m): 10:48pm On Jun 23, 2017
grin
Re: What Was Your Reaction When You Were Caught Cheating Or Caught Your Partner? by Chemistry10: 10:48pm On Jun 23, 2017
It beta we don't find ourselves

8 Likes

Re: What Was Your Reaction When You Were Caught Cheating Or Caught Your Partner? by UndisputedBosom(m): 10:48pm On Jun 23, 2017
Remove the relationship there and turn her to a fùck mate grin

59 Likes 5 Shares

Re: What Was Your Reaction When You Were Caught Cheating Or Caught Your Partner? by saaedlee: 10:48pm On Jun 23, 2017
I cried, not because of the betrayal, but the time wasted, loving the wrong person. But the experience never made me stop loving, I just continued.

I have done so much for the wrong person and I am just imagining what I'll do for the right one.

184 Likes 8 Shares

Re: What Was Your Reaction When You Were Caught Cheating Or Caught Your Partner? by auntysimbiat(f): 10:48pm On Jun 23, 2017
Re: What Was Your Reaction When You Were Caught Cheating Or Caught Your Partner? by Chemistry10: 10:49pm On Jun 23, 2017
It beta we don't find ourselves doing such

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Was Your Reaction When You Were Caught Cheating Or Caught Your Partner? by keypad1: 10:49pm On Jun 23, 2017
Its normal i didnt feel bad after all toto is meant for preek and preeek is meant for toto. So nothing to worry there jare

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Was Your Reaction When You Were Caught Cheating Or Caught Your Partner? by BabaCommander: 10:50pm On Jun 23, 2017
Chemistry10:
No correct guy man will ever get caught cheating.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Was Your Reaction When You Were Caught Cheating Or Caught Your Partner? by peculiar3(m): 10:50pm On Jun 23, 2017
...you discover that you just don't have full control of your feelings....

...it's not easy to detach from someone emotionally, it's usually a painful process cry cry cry cry

...I don't love 100% any more though, 50% is my current limit (I have trust-ish)

49 Likes

Re: What Was Your Reaction When You Were Caught Cheating Or Caught Your Partner? by NwaNimo1(m): 10:51pm On Jun 23, 2017
I said the woman pounced on my Dick when I wasn't looking just as she was walking in.....

She believed me the first 3 times.... grin

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Was Your Reaction When You Were Caught Cheating Or Caught Your Partner? by ERONX(m): 10:51pm On Jun 23, 2017
I felt bad

2 Likes

Re: What Was Your Reaction When You Were Caught Cheating Or Caught Your Partner? by Koval12(m): 10:51pm On Jun 23, 2017
Silent treatment. I kept mute until she eventually walked away. I never judged her. I wished her well and continued with my hustle.

61 Likes 6 Shares

Re: What Was Your Reaction When You Were Caught Cheating Or Caught Your Partner? by sobmos(m): 10:51pm On Jun 23, 2017
Grabs popcorn, watching in 3D... grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: What Was Your Reaction When You Were Caught Cheating Or Caught Your Partner? by SheldonCooper: 10:51pm On Jun 23, 2017
What is cheating?
cheating is:
You are in a serious relationship yet you give out your phone number to guys like it's the pamphlet guide to heaven. Are u a marketer?
You chat with guys and you use all forms of endearments,"honey, sweety, dear, buttercup" blah bah blah.
When your boyfriend is with you save his number with Honey but when you are away... you save it with his name. Continue be deceiving yourself sister.
You find it difficult to receive calls in his presence. Nne na Killer number dey call you?
You store names on your phone as A,B,C,D,E,F,M.....Z, ABA, Jay, Kay, KALA..... Sister. We know you know your alphabets.
You allow guys flirt with you. Sister, what are you selling?
Your boyfriend mistakenly touches your phone and then you start having hypertension. Na you know wetin you dey hide.

My ex cheated on me emotionally and i called it quit. I was loyal. She came back crying n begging but we know how difficult it is for a cheat to stop. So, i played with her and let her find her way herself. She aint loyal.

You won't want to know what a friend told me when he found his babe with all these properties, lo and behold, he snooped on her chat and found his girl telling another guy he loves him and the girl has numerous guys who flirt with her. This is a girl my guy has spent much on, body and soul. What my guy did was to vex with the babe for some time and he concluded to seek revenge while still going out with the girl. This my friend is now a bad marafecking Player. He is still in a relationship with the girl. The girl still lies abut everything He told me he will break up with the girl when he is done. in his mind,he is done with her.

The other friend became damaged for a some weeks. The guy cried like a baby outside.

Nothing hurts more than giving ur trust loyalty ,body and soul to someone and later got cheated on. Most guys can relate to this. That's why we have more bad guys than good guys. Most of these bad guys were once good guys. So it is for girls too. Love is trust and loyalty even against all odds.

modified*

114 Likes 10 Shares

Re: What Was Your Reaction When You Were Caught Cheating Or Caught Your Partner? by Chemistry10: 10:52pm On Jun 23, 2017
BabaCommander:
No correct guy man will ever get caught cheating.
Hmmm
I doubt tho

1 Like

Re: What Was Your Reaction When You Were Caught Cheating Or Caught Your Partner? by slawomir: 10:53pm On Jun 23, 2017
Although no woman have caught me cheating. Not a James Bond though but it is something no woman will ever catch me doing
I can't feel sad even if I see my wife,the one I paid her bride price sleeping with another man not to talk of common girl friend.
Come to female hostel at night in any university to see how ladies cheat with men on flashy cars.
So in life don't always be overwhelm with sadness and shock when you see such Disappointing situation.
Prepare for the worst and pray for the Best .

37 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Was Your Reaction When You Were Caught Cheating Or Caught Your Partner? by lenghtinny(m): 10:53pm On Jun 23, 2017
Nothing angry

2 Likes

Re: What Was Your Reaction When You Were Caught Cheating Or Caught Your Partner? by WebSurfer(m): 10:53pm On Jun 23, 2017
angry
Re: What Was Your Reaction When You Were Caught Cheating Or Caught Your Partner? by BabaCommander: 10:53pm On Jun 23, 2017
saaedlee:
I cried, not because if the pain,but the time wasted on loving the wrong person.

I
It's possible you were the wrong person... If you can't meet up with your responsibilies, your partner may seek solace in another arm.

25 Likes

Re: What Was Your Reaction When You Were Caught Cheating Or Caught Your Partner? by vickylincon(m): 10:53pm On Jun 23, 2017
what of singles

3 Likes

Re: What Was Your Reaction When You Were Caught Cheating Or Caught Your Partner? by BabaCommander: 10:54pm On Jun 23, 2017
Koval12:
The trauma left a bitter taste of what could have been. I walked away and never dared to love again.
Coward! There are billions of men and women on earth, one person can not turn you away from humanity. To love is to live and a soul without love is dead.

44 Likes 5 Shares

Re: What Was Your Reaction When You Were Caught Cheating Or Caught Your Partner? by SubtleFRED(m): 10:54pm On Jun 23, 2017
I've never been caught grin grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Was Your Reaction When You Were Caught Cheating Or Caught Your Partner? by leksmedia: 10:54pm On Jun 23, 2017
My first cheating experience was dated as far back as 2007 , I used to be very close to my phone then I went to study computer science , so my phone realised I've been giving my laptop a lot of attention that was how the phone packed up, I lost all my contact, ever since then I learnt the greatest lesson of my life never to cheat again.
Anyways I guess I loved my computer better , so I became a web developer , you can call me up for your website designs and development , 08173091370. Or visit www.leksmediaconcept.com , we also do article writing and content development . winks

261 Likes 25 Shares

Re: What Was Your Reaction When You Were Caught Cheating Or Caught Your Partner? by awa(m): 10:54pm On Jun 23, 2017
Nothing

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Was Your Reaction When You Were Caught Cheating Or Caught Your Partner? by Afe11: 10:55pm On Jun 23, 2017
Turned her to a sidechick .. She doesn't know yet sef hehe

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Was Your Reaction When You Were Caught Cheating Or Caught Your Partner? by LoveJesus87(m): 10:56pm On Jun 23, 2017
O
Re: What Was Your Reaction When You Were Caught Cheating Or Caught Your Partner? by Tenim47(m): 10:56pm On Jun 23, 2017
baby devil at it

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Edo Meets Yoruba: Traditional & White Wedding Photos / Pre-Wedding Pictures Of Two Young Nairalanders With Their Cute Son / Woman Marries And Has A Daughter With A Severely Disabled Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.