Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,868 members, 7,824,613 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:32 PM

The Car Crash That Killed James Ocholi (Photos) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Car Crash That Killed James Ocholi (Photos) (99556 Views)

How The Crash That Killed James Ocholi And Family Was Just A Big Mess / Fashola, Al-Hassan At The Residence Of James Ocholi (Photos) / James Ocholi's Dead Body (Graphic Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Car Crash That Killed James Ocholi (Photos) by Rhea(f): 8:45pm On Mar 06, 2016
[size=18pt]When you see these VIPs flying on our roads, you would think they ha 9 lives. A lesson to them all.[/size]

2 Likes

Re: The Car Crash That Killed James Ocholi (Photos) by johnsonsegxy: 8:54pm On Mar 06, 2016
winilove:
Thanks
Welcome. i notice u're new here .... So What's up with you?
Re: The Car Crash That Killed James Ocholi (Photos) by BlazerKool: 8:54pm On Mar 06, 2016
naijaboy756:
I remember that guy during senate ministerial screening. He was outstanding. A lawyer I guess. His soul RIP

That ws the first thing that came to my mind when I saw de report on sahara new.. Very outstanding man.I think he is from Kogi state..
May his soul rest in perfect peace..
Re: The Car Crash That Killed James Ocholi (Photos) by agbangam: 8:56pm On Mar 06, 2016
Probably he travelled to his home town wit his family. I am so sure he travelled wit his Convoy to avoid been kidnapped or attacked
Dem don watch d innocent guy for 3D Mirror
And do their Africa Magic.
So sad, dem just wipe him and his family just like dat.
Very painful. Rip sir
Re: The Car Crash That Killed James Ocholi (Photos) by kenyguy(m): 8:57pm On Mar 06, 2016
So sorry for the Lost.
Re: The Car Crash That Killed James Ocholi (Photos) by Dharnchuks(m): 9:01pm On Mar 06, 2016
This is really sad. I rarely feel pity for these people in power but this one, I remember his screening at the NA and the way he answered questions from the senators was so good that his screening took so long, they kept asking him different questions. I liked him since then and felt he will deliver. I didn't even remember his name but seeing his picture this evening, I screamed "blood of Jesus". this life is really unpredictable. May his soul and that of the others rest in peace.
Re: The Car Crash That Killed James Ocholi (Photos) by Nobody: 9:10pm On Mar 06, 2016
That's strange, even with the deployed airbags??
Re: The Car Crash That Killed James Ocholi (Photos) by Nobody: 9:11pm On Mar 06, 2016
Observant:
Too bad, the vehicle must have been going nothing less than 180Km/PH or 110MPH.
For a Lexus LX 570 to have damaged this badly.

a mercedes cant be this be this badly damaged.
Re: The Car Crash That Killed James Ocholi (Photos) by kogirodent: 9:12pm On Mar 06, 2016
kestolove95:
But igala's why?
wetin be your stress naw? I don de notice you since o. And to think that more dan 20 people liked ur comment. Nigeria is one crazy country.
Re: The Car Crash That Killed James Ocholi (Photos) by notoriousbabe: 9:14pm On Mar 06, 2016
kestolove95:
But igala's why?
na dem kill am ni?
Re: The Car Crash That Killed James Ocholi (Photos) by dungburu: 9:16pm On Mar 06, 2016
maybe it's juju.
Re: The Car Crash That Killed James Ocholi (Photos) by BrainnewsNg(f): 9:21pm On Mar 06, 2016
RIP to 'A GREAT SAN'
Re: The Car Crash That Killed James Ocholi (Photos) by NemzySeries(m): 9:24pm On Mar 06, 2016
Na God day safe person oooo....... I'm always cruising on dat road.... D potholes on dat road are deeper dan a swimming pool... See as Lexus turn 911 scrap

1 Like

Re: The Car Crash That Killed James Ocholi (Photos) by 9japride(m): 9:27pm On Mar 06, 2016
May his soul R.I.P. it's only God that can save and protect someone, as for airbags forget it it's not reliable.
Re: The Car Crash That Killed James Ocholi (Photos) by winilove(f): 9:37pm On Mar 06, 2016
johnsonsegxy:

Welcome. i notice u're new here .... So What's up with you?
I'm cool still trying to know more about Nairaland cheesy
Re: The Car Crash That Killed James Ocholi (Photos) by opribo(m): 9:43pm On Mar 06, 2016
too much speed. RIP to the dead
Re: The Car Crash That Killed James Ocholi (Photos) by friday2011(m): 9:48pm On Mar 06, 2016
It seems u don't know where d accident happened, d road is one of the best in d country, d accident was due to over speeding.
Re: The Car Crash That Killed James Ocholi (Photos) by Bimpe29: 9:54pm On Mar 06, 2016
We are nothing but mere dust. Death: the bus stop of this worldly sojourn.
Re: The Car Crash That Killed James Ocholi (Photos) by Rexnegro(m): 10:15pm On Mar 06, 2016
Agunechemba1:
May his soul RIP.

It has been happening to the common man.

Let them know that it can happen to anyone.

BTW what kind of accident could have damaged that car like that? it must have been a terrible one.

Road accident or any form of premature death wouldn't be our portion IJN
Amen in Jesus name
Re: The Car Crash That Killed James Ocholi (Photos) by Rexnegro(m): 10:17pm On Mar 06, 2016
ziccoit:
This life is useless.
But with Christ life is good
Re: The Car Crash That Killed James Ocholi (Photos) by Rexnegro(m): 10:17pm On Mar 06, 2016
ziccoit:
This life is useless.
But with Christ life is good
Re: The Car Crash That Killed James Ocholi (Photos) by dencobright(m): 10:29pm On Mar 06, 2016
lone car accident?
must have rolled over multiple times.
travelling at over 100 mph.
Was cruise control on?
driver may have dozed off with cruise control on.
@ tit my brother u r fit it is nothing but cruise control nothing more are they flying to heaven from earth
Re: The Car Crash That Killed James Ocholi (Photos) by eposho: 10:30pm On Mar 06, 2016
Nigerian and hypocrisy, @ Ketu last week over10 innocent citizens lost lives and uncountable valuables were lost, no national outcry, .
Every day lives r lost on our jagajaga roads but no national outpour of grief ohhh.
Just last week a sickle cell girl of yaba poly was refused treatment @ fed.hospital cos she cldnt find the needed 43k deposit @ around 2.am yet no national outpour of grief.
No single thread for them.
Death is a leverage minister or not.
Let work together to query this our inefficient system.
Saraki n300 mill car ain't gonna fly I presume will still ply same jagajaga road , abi.?

1 Like

Re: The Car Crash That Killed James Ocholi (Photos) by NobleG1(m): 10:54pm On Mar 06, 2016
Speed kills! Always wear seat belt!
Re: The Car Crash That Killed James Ocholi (Photos) by Eronmosele(m): 10:56pm On Mar 06, 2016
Ohammadike:
I wonder how fast the car was going on that terrible road
In fairness, the road isn't really that bad. I drive that road regularly on a weekly basis. I think it was more likely a speed issue. I really wonder with you how fast that car was moving! 180km/hr possibly? At some speeds, it is impossible for a car to stabilize in the event of a tyre burst. I don't know the minister personally, but I feel really really sorry for this tragic end.

1 Like

Re: The Car Crash That Killed James Ocholi (Photos) by Bolasola(m): 11:07pm On Mar 06, 2016
Questions that eagerly needs answers 1. Is the road condition ok? 2. What is the present tyres conditions? 3. At what rate did driver sped? 4. Why all these bad incidents comes from Igala, Kogi, NorthCentral of Naija?
Re: The Car Crash That Killed James Ocholi (Photos) by USAutoBuy(m): 12:09am On Mar 07, 2016
This should be a lesson to us all. ALWAYS WEAR SEAT BELT!!!

Looks like the Minister was not wearing one, that is the only explanation why his body would/could be ejected from the vehicle.

The vehicle did its job and its still very much intact. IF EVERYONE IS BELTED, THEY PROBABLY WOULD HAVE BEEN ALIVE BY NOW.

It is obvious at least that the minister is not belted.

Most Nigerians treat seat belt as an after thought. Its been in cars since the 60's and its not for decoration

RIP

1 Like

Re: The Car Crash That Killed James Ocholi (Photos) by sunky101(m): 3:01am On Mar 07, 2016
Do good Roads you no go answer....R.I.P
Re: The Car Crash That Killed James Ocholi (Photos) by jacoik(m): 6:16am On Mar 07, 2016
tit:
lone car accident?
must have rolled over multiple times.
travelling at over 100 mph.
Was cruise control on?
driver may have dozed off with cruise control on.
no vex, wetin b cruise control. enlighten me d illiterate abeg
Re: The Car Crash That Killed James Ocholi (Photos) by Ibro2005: 6:49am On Mar 07, 2016
tit:
lone car accident? must have rolled over multiple times. travelling at over 100 mph. Was cruise control on? driver may have dozed off with cruise control on.
so u didnt read how it happen?
The tyre was flat.
Re: The Car Crash That Killed James Ocholi (Photos) by gbishman: 9:41am On Mar 07, 2016
It is with deep regret and a heavy heart I join the Ocholi's family in the mourning of their brother, father and illustrious son who passed away in this traffic incident. I pray that God has mercy on his soul and grant the family the fortitude to sum mount this loss. As a learning going forward it is high time the FRSC come up an operational speed limit for government vehicles, I know for my company it is a 100km/hr for expressways, 40km/hr for intercity and built areas. Truely at this speeds any experienced driver can maneuver and control his vehicle. U need to see the way this government owned cars speed on the road endangering their lives and that of other commuters.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

AIT Ban: Nigerians React To The Video That Landed It In Trouble / Chiwetalu Agu Before And After DSS Arrest (Photos) / Goodluck Jonathan Mobbed By Nigerians At London Resturant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.