Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,135 members, 7,821,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:46 PM

James Ocholi's Dead Body (Graphic Photo) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / James Ocholi's Dead Body (Graphic Photo) (71344 Views)

James Ocholi's Son Last Instagram Post Before His Death(photo) / The Car Crash That Killed James Ocholi (Photos) / James Ocholi Is Dead (Minister Of Labour, State) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: James Ocholi's Dead Body (Graphic Photo) by bigboss80s(m): 9:07pm On Mar 06, 2016
A mangled body. He didn't stand a chance.
Re: James Ocholi's Dead Body (Graphic Photo) by Johnny19: 10:49pm On Mar 06, 2016
Manueleee:
Rip. Greet my grandpa. Ask him why did he die the year i was born?
4 real
Re: James Ocholi's Dead Body (Graphic Photo) by Nobody: 10:49pm On Mar 06, 2016
BlackPeni5:
Please use your seat belt always. He may have survived if he used it cos it seems he was thrown out of the car.

I'm sure you typed this because you've not seen photos of the damaged vehicle.
Re: James Ocholi's Dead Body (Graphic Photo) by OutOnBail(m): 10:53pm On Mar 06, 2016
We look at death from the selfish side, like, “That guy died. Oh, it’s so sad.” Why is it sad? He’s away from all of this bad stuff that’s here on Earth. I mean, at the worst, he’s just somewhere quiet, no nothing. At best, he’s an angel … or he’s a spirit somewhere. What is so bad about that?
Re: James Ocholi's Dead Body (Graphic Photo) by kayalla(f): 11:56pm On Mar 06, 2016
RIP
Re: James Ocholi's Dead Body (Graphic Photo) by tpiar: 3:55am On Mar 07, 2016
Manueleee:

Re: James Ocholi's Dead Body (Graphic Photo) by Nobody: 5:58am On Mar 07, 2016
Johnny19:
4 real
Yap for real. He died the year i was born.
Re: James Ocholi's Dead Body (Graphic Photo) by lonelydora: 7:57am On Mar 07, 2016
RIP
Re: James Ocholi's Dead Body (Graphic Photo) by slap1(m): 7:59am On Mar 07, 2016
E never do? Let's move on, please.
Re: James Ocholi's Dead Body (Graphic Photo) by oloriooko(m): 8:01am On Mar 07, 2016
I do not think this pic is appropriate, should be taken down immediately as respect for the dead and the grieving family
Condolences to the family
Re: James Ocholi's Dead Body (Graphic Photo) by EmekaBlue(m): 8:02am On Mar 07, 2016
When we die may we go lyk our great grand parents who just slept and went to d greater beyond...Not lyk screaming passengers in a car..Amen

RIP...its a sad one

1 Like

Re: James Ocholi's Dead Body (Graphic Photo) by Realhommie(m): 8:02am On Mar 07, 2016
Manueleee:
Coz the old must give way for the new.
Re: James Ocholi's Dead Body (Graphic Photo) by slap1(m): 8:04am On Mar 07, 2016
Atlantian:
A country without ambulance. Where pictures of the death and careless shown online. In developed countries, google is paid to take down every graphic on their search engines. This country is soon coming to her end.

Only this country? grin
Re: James Ocholi's Dead Body (Graphic Photo) by smudge2079(m): 8:06am On Mar 07, 2016
Manueleee:
U need Jesus!
Re: James Ocholi's Dead Body (Graphic Photo) by mu2sa2: 8:06am On Mar 07, 2016
The death of anyone is a lesson to the living. For those who hanker after material acquisition, it's even a bigger lesson. I'm just wondering how the remaining children of this couple will cope with life even with the wealth at their disposal. Let's always reflect on life- it's just like a "pastime and sport".

3 Likes

Re: James Ocholi's Dead Body (Graphic Photo) by yetbell: 8:07am On Mar 07, 2016
Rest in peace
Re: James Ocholi's Dead Body (Graphic Photo) by yahrant140(m): 8:08am On Mar 07, 2016
It getting too much of kogi state... From audu to ocholi!
Re: James Ocholi's Dead Body (Graphic Photo) by Nobody: 8:10am On Mar 07, 2016
Tunami:
both the rich and poor will enter the same ground.

Yes. But I'll still rather be rich than be poor.
Re: James Ocholi's Dead Body (Graphic Photo) by Justicealh3(m): 8:10am On Mar 07, 2016
Dexema:
I wish it were some other career politicians like some people from Kwara , Lagos and another from benue. I no call anybody name oo!
Are U from Biafra state

1 Like

Re: James Ocholi's Dead Body (Graphic Photo) by aku626(m): 8:12am On Mar 07, 2016
I pray He lived a good life now he'd know if there's life after death or not. Why wait to find out you were wrong about "no life after death" Start living a good life today there's Heaven And Hell. We shall all know the truth in the future.

2 Likes

Re: James Ocholi's Dead Body (Graphic Photo) by Nobody: 8:13am On Mar 07, 2016
dearpreye:

Yes. But I'll still rather be rich than be poor.
lol. this is funny.
Re: James Ocholi's Dead Body (Graphic Photo) by TONYE001(m): 8:19am On Mar 07, 2016
I'm yet to understand the purpose of bringing this here.

Why does the OP want us to see the picture of a dead man? How would this person's relatives feel when they see their dead all over the internet?

In all sincerity, I think this is absolutely unnecessary.
Re: James Ocholi's Dead Body (Graphic Photo) by 4nobody4every1: 8:24am On Mar 07, 2016
sad
Re: James Ocholi's Dead Body (Graphic Photo) by ChimubuChi: 8:25am On Mar 07, 2016
blackb2:
To all the negative minds in the house: A corpse is just a corpse until the corpse is your pop's.

Rest in peace, somebody father, husband, child, uncle and leader cry

You are truly a wise child of God. God bless you in Jesus Mighty Name Amen

1 Like

Re: James Ocholi's Dead Body (Graphic Photo) by Dexema(m): 8:26am On Mar 07, 2016
Justicealh3:
Are U from Biafra state
biafra state? what is that? undecided
Re: James Ocholi's Dead Body (Graphic Photo) by Nobody: 8:26am On Mar 07, 2016
Adaure4ever:
lol. this is funny.

See. There's no humility or dignity in being poor. You're almost useless to yourself and others when you're poor; you can't solve any problems when you're broke.

Poverty doesn't guarantee heaven.

1 Like

Re: James Ocholi's Dead Body (Graphic Photo) by henryp4real: 8:27am On Mar 07, 2016
RIP
Re: James Ocholi's Dead Body (Graphic Photo) by Nobody: 8:33am On Mar 07, 2016
dearpreye:

See. There's no humility or dignity in being poor. You're almost useless to yourself and others when you're poor; you can't solve any problems when you're broke.

Poverty doesn't guarantee heaven.
you are right, the poor man mentality have being programmed to Envy, Suspect, Criticize Anyone/Anything Rich.
Instead of working hard to come out of his poverty.
Re: James Ocholi's Dead Body (Graphic Photo) by Nobody: 8:43am On Mar 07, 2016
Adaure4ever:
you are right, the poor man mentality have being programmed to Envy, Suspect, Criticize Anyone/Anything Rich.
Instead of working hard to come out of his poverty.

Their mentality is their biggest undoing. We can't continue to deliberately wallow in poverty because everyone will die....everyone will surely die someday; it's a debt we all owe.....But between now and then, we ourselves and others our very best.

We must work hard to get the hell out of poverty.
Re: James Ocholi's Dead Body (Graphic Photo) by Nobody: 8:48am On Mar 07, 2016
atarapa:
Work them say no but keep on blaming pass govt.
To the MOD,who left this disgusting comment without removing it. Fvck you.
Atarapa,u are a senseless fool.
Must u involve politics in an accident that led to death,be sensible now.
Seun,can u see how reliable ur so-called MODs are.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari's 4 + 4 Gesture Goes Viral. What Do You Think? (Photo) / See How Atiku Was Mobbed In Kaduna During PDP Campaign / Buhari's Cabal & Saraki Meet On How To Stop Osinbajo From Becoming President- SR

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.