Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,846 members, 7,820,948 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:40 AM

James Ocholi's Dead Body (Graphic Photo) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / James Ocholi's Dead Body (Graphic Photo) (71342 Views)

James Ocholi's Son Last Instagram Post Before His Death(photo) / The Car Crash That Killed James Ocholi (Photos) / James Ocholi Is Dead (Minister Of Labour, State) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: James Ocholi's Dead Body (Graphic Photo) by Achorise: 8:54am On Mar 07, 2016
It's a pity, Kogi!!, Kogi!!! witches why? leave your great men alone
Re: James Ocholi's Dead Body (Graphic Photo) by Tunami(m): 8:57am On Mar 07, 2016
dearpreye:

Yes. But I'll still rather be rich than be poor.
then work hard.
Re: James Ocholi's Dead Body (Graphic Photo) by Nobody: 8:59am On Mar 07, 2016
Tunami:
then work hard.

I'm already on the way.
Re: James Ocholi's Dead Body (Graphic Photo) by Achorise: 8:59am On Mar 07, 2016
politicians will record more deads if they refuse to do the roads and reduce the speed and convoys. It's quite unfortunate, we should all learn from this, than blaming the old woman in the village who has no teeth to be a demon.
Re: James Ocholi's Dead Body (Graphic Photo) by Achorise: 9:02am On Mar 07, 2016
father !may I never pay for the sins of the past leaders or die with my parents.
Re: James Ocholi's Dead Body (Graphic Photo) by Myself2(m): 9:02am On Mar 07, 2016
Hmmmmm...................

Pause a minute and think,,,,,,how can seven people be in a car,,,,an accident happens and only the three members of the same family die undecided .I know seat belt would have helped,but if the seven person were in that car,then some other persons must have been without seat belts as well,especially those on the third row back seat,,,,why didnt any of them die ??why just the Ocholis

This is nothing but a spiritual arrow.There is a prayer that people should always pray consistently,,,,,,,,that I will never embark on a journey of no return.

Nairalanders,I pray the above prayer for you;may you never embark on a journey of no return,anywhere they have submitted your name to terminate your life spiritually,may God almighty replace your name with the names of those that submitted it and may He cause them to eat their own flesh and drink their own blood like sweet wine.
Re: James Ocholi's Dead Body (Graphic Photo) by JonJay: 9:20am On Mar 07, 2016
Rest in peace...
Re: James Ocholi's Dead Body (Graphic Photo) by BlackPeni5: 9:30am On Mar 07, 2016
Enypie:

I'm sure you typed this because you've not seen photos of the damaged vehicle.

My brother, we live in a world of probabilities. The probability of him surviving the accident with a seat belt is 50% while that of surviving without one is 5%. There was no collision, but the car summersaulted. If he had used a seat belt, he wouldn't have been thrown out and may have sustained none life threatening injuries. I'm saying this because a friend of mine who also suffered the same fate survived because of his seat belt.
Re: James Ocholi's Dead Body (Graphic Photo) by Raymee(m): 9:43am On Mar 07, 2016
minasota:
Never wish death for anyone no matter what.
na lie oh. I go wish death for robbers & kidnappers jar. U never see when robbers slit one's neck for no reason? What should one wishes such person?
Re: James Ocholi's Dead Body (Graphic Photo) by Raymee(m): 9:49am On Mar 07, 2016
BlackPeni5:

My brother, we live in a world of probabilities. The probability of him surviving the accident with a seat belt is 50% while that of surviving without one is 5%. There was no collision, but the car summersaulted. If he had used a seat belt, he wouldn't have been thrown out and may have sustained none life threatening injuries. I'm saying this because a friend of mine who also suffered the same fate survived because of his seat belt.
U have a point if actually he wasn't on seat belt & was thrown out during the tumbling. I am saying from experience, I drove with my wife & got accident last year, nothing happened to me because I was in seat belt but she wasn't & got cervical or shoulder fracture which I spent out of expectations. Thank God for life though. Seat belt was designed for safety & I think it's advisable to use it once you sit on a car seat, either back or front.
Re: James Ocholi's Dead Body (Graphic Photo) by kizzoh(m): 9:56am On Mar 07, 2016
Rip
Re: James Ocholi's Dead Body (Graphic Photo) by ElCapone(m): 9:56am On Mar 07, 2016
blackb2:
To all the negative minds in the house: A corpse is just a corpse until the corpse is your pop's.

Rest in peace, somebody father, husband, child, uncle and leader cry
yez oh bros.

1 Like

Re: James Ocholi's Dead Body (Graphic Photo) by kachnov(m): 9:59am On Mar 07, 2016
BlackPeni5:
Please use your seat belt always. He may have survived if he used it cos it seems he was thrown out of the car.

My thoughts exactly... Probably been flung tho and fro in the vehicle before finally being thrown outside.

An ugly event indeed.
Re: James Ocholi's Dead Body (Graphic Photo) by africanusvu(m): 10:29am On Mar 07, 2016
So.this is the dead body of a whole minister of nigeria covered wit leave besides a roadside.guy.this world is vanity.i nw believe in wat ecclesiastes tld us.i dnt knw why we stil border ourselve much.uwa enweghi isi
Re: James Ocholi's Dead Body (Graphic Photo) by winnerjoy: 10:38am On Mar 07, 2016
Buhari should resign now,He is a badluck to Nigeria
Re: James Ocholi's Dead Body (Graphic Photo) by cmon(m): 10:47am On Mar 07, 2016
LESSON: The seat belt is not meant for those in front only. If you are at the back seats, you too should fasten your seat belt. Such accidents with occupants behind is usually very violent.

RIP Sir.
Re: James Ocholi's Dead Body (Graphic Photo) by Jhayeahsam01(m): 10:58am On Mar 07, 2016
life is short.....
who go come wear that nice shoe now
Re: James Ocholi's Dead Body (Graphic Photo) by Dinobi77: 12:17pm On Mar 07, 2016
From an SUV with full ac to the bush, covered with green leaves n under the hot sun. Who could have believed this? Such is life, very short indeed. I cant pray for the dead to rest in peace, cos its a wasted prayer. The living should learn from the dead.
Re: James Ocholi's Dead Body (Graphic Photo) by gbens2000(m): 12:47pm On Mar 07, 2016
This is trash why is nairaland doing this.
Re: James Ocholi's Dead Body (Graphic Photo) by ovation232(m): 1:39pm On Mar 07, 2016
atarapa:
Work them say no but keep on blaming pass govt.
May such visit u for not bn sensitive and playing ethnic card
Re: James Ocholi's Dead Body (Graphic Photo) by emmieluv: 2:12pm On Mar 07, 2016
RIP hon. dino
Re: James Ocholi's Dead Body (Graphic Photo) by krysTein(m): 2:35pm On Mar 07, 2016
Eiya....rip to d dead
Re: James Ocholi's Dead Body (Graphic Photo) by Nobody: 5:46pm On Mar 07, 2016
smudge2079:
U need Jesus!
I have Jesus already. But u need to repent.
Re: James Ocholi's Dead Body (Graphic Photo) by Nobody: 9:27pm On Mar 07, 2016
R I P to the dead
Re: James Ocholi's Dead Body (Graphic Photo) by Larwin(m): 9:55pm On Mar 08, 2016
Dey no even attend to his body. Dey just assumed death whereas he cud just be unconscious.
He should have been placed well and given a 1st aid. RIP SIRE!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari's 4 + 4 Gesture Goes Viral. What Do You Think? (Photo) / See How Atiku Was Mobbed In Kaduna During PDP Campaign / Buhari's Cabal & Saraki Meet On How To Stop Osinbajo From Becoming President- SR

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.