Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,300 members, 7,829,706 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:46 AM

What Do You Think Of When You See An Ugly Girl? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do You Think Of When You See An Ugly Girl? (1135 Views)

“I Don’t Want An Ugly Man I Can’t Kiss”; Lady Begins Search For Husband. Photos / Sad Story of love By An Ugly Girl on nairaland / How Do You Fvck An Ugly Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do You Think Of When You See An Ugly Girl? by mamagee3(f): 9:34pm On Mar 06, 2016
Hi all, what do you think of when you see an ugly girl?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Do You Think Of When You See An Ugly Girl? by Nobody: 9:37pm On Mar 06, 2016
I see another man's beauty queen.

5 Likes

Re: What Do You Think Of When You See An Ugly Girl? by Horlufemi(m): 9:42pm On Mar 06, 2016
I bet she opens kitty Kat for whoever is available
Re: What Do You Think Of When You See An Ugly Girl? by Nobody: 9:46pm On Mar 06, 2016
mamagee3:
ur posts are always meaningless..i opend a thread about u,chck my profile. How dare u call God creation ugly
. Are u perfect?

4 Likes

Re: What Do You Think Of When You See An Ugly Girl? by Winna01(m): 9:47pm On Mar 06, 2016
i'm always like, hmmm nawa o, then i'll say to my self ''people are ugly o''

1 Like

Re: What Do You Think Of When You See An Ugly Girl? by blackb2(m): 9:49pm On Mar 06, 2016
I see full manifestation of the curse laid on mamagee3 grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Do You Think Of When You See An Ugly Girl? by JudgementHammer: 10:13pm On Mar 06, 2016
I see a person with her right senses who's better than mamagee3 who claims to be beautiful but have mental disorder.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Do You Think Of When You See An Ugly Girl? by Nobody: 10:15pm On Mar 06, 2016
U are fast loosing good response to ur thread. I tire for ur case. Post sensible threads henceforth.
Re: What Do You Think Of When You See An Ugly Girl? by OneManLegion(m): 10:28pm On Mar 06, 2016
What sorta idiotic thread is this?
Re: What Do You Think Of When You See An Ugly Girl? by Mimido2(f): 11:01pm On Mar 06, 2016
are dere ugly girls? we are all beautiful in our own way.
Re: What Do You Think Of When You See An Ugly Girl? by Johnnoah1st: 11:21pm On Mar 06, 2016
Mimido2:
are dere ugly girls? we are all beautiful in our own way.
*looking at her dp* babe u are so beautiful, do u live here in planet earth or somewhere in mercury?
Re: What Do You Think Of When You See An Ugly Girl? by Hysmady(m): 11:24pm On Mar 06, 2016
I just shake my head and spit on em fac undecided angry
Re: What Do You Think Of When You See An Ugly Girl? by Kaylexzy(m): 11:27pm On Mar 06, 2016
Wen I see an ugly girl, I walk up to her, show her Ur pic and say, Thank God in every situation u find yourself in grin

She get hope for where u dey cool
Re: What Do You Think Of When You See An Ugly Girl? by Nobody: 11:39pm On Mar 06, 2016
Kaylexzy:
Wen I see an ugly girl, I walk up to her, show her Ur pic and say, Thank God in every situation u find yourself in grin

She get hope for where u dey cool
Looolz. Nna ehn. Mental case dey spoil beauty
Re: What Do You Think Of When You See An Ugly Girl? by guente02(m): 11:39pm On Mar 06, 2016
Who is an ugly person sef?
I don't see ugly girls coz beauty is not how physically attractive ur FACE is but how you are looking inwardly.
Re: What Do You Think Of When You See An Ugly Girl? by Kaylexzy(m): 11:40pm On Mar 06, 2016
RadicallyBlunt:

Looolz. Nna ehn. Mental case dey spoil beauty

LMAO

Abi o... grin
Re: What Do You Think Of When You See An Ugly Girl? by Mimido2(f): 11:45pm On Mar 06, 2016
Johnnoah1st:
*looking at her dp* babe u are so beautiful, do u live here in planet earth or somewhere in mercury?
thank u.....lol
Re: What Do You Think Of When You See An Ugly Girl? by 3rdlegxxx(m): 12:24am On Mar 07, 2016
Mimido2:
thank u.....lol
Miss u were suppose to reply so I know ooo...
Re: What Do You Think Of When You See An Ugly Girl? by tobechi20(m): 1:11am On Mar 07, 2016
I pity f futurehusband
Re: What Do You Think Of When You See An Ugly Girl? by pussyeater(m): 4:22am On Mar 07, 2016
mamagee3:
When I see an ugly girl? I think of ur fugly ass! Ode buruku
Re: What Do You Think Of When You See An Ugly Girl? by hadaydoyin(m): 4:37am On Mar 07, 2016
mamagee3:
. nothing. punna is punna
Re: What Do You Think Of When You See An Ugly Girl? by Maj196(m): 7:27am On Mar 07, 2016
I'll think dis is ur look alike. ODE!!!
Re: What Do You Think Of When You See An Ugly Girl? by blayde(m): 12:05pm On Mar 07, 2016
Mamagee3
Re: What Do You Think Of When You See An Ugly Girl? by Nobody: 1:59pm On Mar 07, 2016
mamagee3:
u av serious low self esteem issues

(1) (Reply)

The Game’s Teenage Ex-g!rlfriend & H-er Huge B00bs Step Out In Public[watch Vid] / Have You Ever Experienced Love At First Sight?? / Ladies.... With This You Shld Knw Who A Real Guy Is.....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.