Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,408 members, 7,954,622 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 02:09 AM

Pls Help A Friend Out - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pls Help A Friend Out (552 Views)

Help! A Friend Of Mine @31 No Boyfriend Not To Talk Of Marriage. / Nigerian Guy Throws Friend Out Of His Car For Dumping His Girlfriend (photo) / HELP! Should I Kick My Friend Out Of The House Or Let Him Stay? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Help A Friend Out by pliex(m): 10:05pm On Mar 06, 2016
I don't understand him anymore. I thought he was a faithful christian, a good man and husband.

My friend, his wife is quite beautiful and humble and has just given birth to her first child. However, her loving and caring husband has started acting funny.

Today,i went visiting her at home for the third time after she delivered but only found her husband home. After telling me about her whereabout, he threw the most surprising compliment ever.....at me! He said my boobs are lovely and exactly his taste while smiling sheepishly. "holy moses!" i exclaimed in my mind. Anyway i hurriedly left confused but only said i would call her later.

I feel like ive betrayed my friend. Not uttering a word in reply to his yeye compliment is heavy...ive not called her.

I don't want her heart broken...but somehow she deserves to know. Please how do i handle this? ive been trying to get off this mood but no way.
Re: Pls Help A Friend Out by grad2012(f): 10:11pm On Mar 06, 2016
;
Re: Pls Help A Friend Out by ccvizzle(m): 10:13pm On Mar 06, 2016
Mind ya business. That was only an expression + compliment.
Re: Pls Help A Friend Out by Nobody: 10:22pm On Mar 06, 2016
Lol. God blessed you so that u can be a giver. There's love in sharing. Share the boobicious blessing with him.
Re: Pls Help A Friend Out by Lovelynature(m): 10:26pm On Mar 06, 2016
Ok next
Re: Pls Help A Friend Out by Topestbilly(m): 10:36pm On Mar 06, 2016
Don't tell your friend.

Keep the insult till next time cos he's going to say more similar stuffs to you n give em the insult that committing suicide will b his only option.

One thing n very important.

Whenever u find yourself in similar situation again, always put on your phone voice recorder smiley is a good way to burst retards.
Re: Pls Help A Friend Out by guente02(m): 11:44pm On Mar 06, 2016
He's randy and wants to suck your booobs and more. Run for your life and dat of ur bressss grin
Re: Pls Help A Friend Out by babseg(m): 7:07am On Mar 07, 2016
Pliex is a man bbooobs grin
Re: Pls Help A Friend Out by Sunkyphil(m): 7:14am On Mar 07, 2016
bia am confused here opare u a she or he?

(1) (Reply)

A Petition By A Angry Candidate Who Scored 90 In JAMB / Opinion. You Can't Find True Love With A Lady With More Than 2 Exes / British Men Are So respectful!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.