Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,791 members, 7,810,057 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:40 PM

Dangote Visits Governor Ganduje Over Death Of His Mother. Photos - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dangote Visits Governor Ganduje Over Death Of His Mother. Photos (24194 Views)

Kwankwaso And Governor Ganduje's Supporters Clash In Kano, Many Wounded (Photos) / Arthur Eze In Casual Outfit As He Visits Governor Ugwuanyi In Enugu. Photos / Halima Dangote Visits Governor Ganduje (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dangote Visits Governor Ganduje Over Death Of His Mother. Photos by Xposer: 6:28am On Mar 07, 2016
President of Dangote Group, Alhaji Aliko Dangote, on Sunday condoled with Governor Abdullahi Umar Ganduje of Kano State on the death of his mother, Hajiya Fadimatu Umar, who died on Friday at the age of 95.

http://www.nationalhelm.com/2016/03/nigerian-cristiano-ronaldo-fan-stabs.html

1 Like

Re: Dangote Visits Governor Ganduje Over Death Of His Mother. Photos by Xposer: 6:29am On Mar 07, 2016
dats good
Re: Dangote Visits Governor Ganduje Over Death Of His Mother. Photos by CastedDude: 6:30am On Mar 07, 2016
okay.
Re: Dangote Visits Governor Ganduje Over Death Of His Mother. Photos by popesam1(m): 6:37am On Mar 07, 2016
Dangote will be like. Ojo a jina sira ooo E kpele

1 Like

Re: Dangote Visits Governor Ganduje Over Death Of His Mother. Photos by Damianbrown(m): 6:37am On Mar 07, 2016
I see

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dangote Visits Governor Ganduje Over Death Of His Mother. Photos by dainformant(m): 6:47am On Mar 07, 2016
RIP to the dead
Re: Dangote Visits Governor Ganduje Over Death Of His Mother. Photos by CastedDude: 6:48am On Mar 07, 2016
Dangote na Yoruba man?
popesam1:
Dangote will be like.
Ojo a jina sira ooo
E kpele

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dangote Visits Governor Ganduje Over Death Of His Mother. Photos by justmenoni: 6:49am On Mar 07, 2016

CastedDude:
okay.
Re: Dangote Visits Governor Ganduje Over Death Of His Mother. Photos by popesam1(m): 6:50am On Mar 07, 2016
CastedDude:
Dangote na Yoruba man?
No he's not He will be like jina ido Sira Yã
Re: Dangote Visits Governor Ganduje Over Death Of His Mother. Photos by TonyeBarcanista(m): 7:35am On Mar 07, 2016
She died at a point when her services was most needed

1 Like

Re: Dangote Visits Governor Ganduje Over Death Of His Mother. Photos by adezjamz(m): 7:48am On Mar 07, 2016
Now i beleive money can't do it all
Re: Dangote Visits Governor Ganduje Over Death Of His Mother. Photos by CastedDude: 10:07am On Mar 07, 2016
money talks
Re: Dangote Visits Governor Ganduje Over Death Of His Mother. Photos by countsparrow: 10:42am On Mar 07, 2016
My condolences to Mr Aliko
Re: Dangote Visits Governor Ganduje Over Death Of His Mother. Photos by wolesmile(m): 10:42am On Mar 07, 2016
Emi naa fe d'olowo
Emi naa fe d'olola
Dangote o l'ori meji o

Says who?
Re: Dangote Visits Governor Ganduje Over Death Of His Mother. Photos by Samexdx(m): 10:42am On Mar 07, 2016
The woman don old sha... Btw RIP
Re: Dangote Visits Governor Ganduje Over Death Of His Mother. Photos by fulanimafia: 10:43am On Mar 07, 2016
Aliko Dangote - Arewa's beacon of entrepreneurial excellence. We look forward to his turnaround of PAN Kaduna through his new stake in the company. In business and politics, I celebrate the dominance of my kinsmen.

May the Governor's mum rest in peace.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dangote Visits Governor Ganduje Over Death Of His Mother. Photos by Flexherbal(m): 10:44am On Mar 07, 2016
She died at a good age.
Re: Dangote Visits Governor Ganduje Over Death Of His Mother. Photos by optional1(f): 10:44am On Mar 07, 2016
Good

Can we atleast chop rice now
Re: Dangote Visits Governor Ganduje Over Death Of His Mother. Photos by applemark: 10:44am On Mar 07, 2016
how does this concern me? does it make $1 = N1?
Re: Dangote Visits Governor Ganduje Over Death Of His Mother. Photos by iceberylin(m): 10:45am On Mar 07, 2016
95 ...
We should celebrate undecided
Re: Dangote Visits Governor Ganduje Over Death Of His Mother. Photos by applemark: 10:45am On Mar 07, 2016
Re: Dangote Visits Governor Ganduje Over Death Of His Mother. Photos by AyamConfidence(m): 10:46am On Mar 07, 2016
Dangote...the man who wants to monopolize Nigeria...welldone o...ku traveling.
Re: Dangote Visits Governor Ganduje Over Death Of His Mother. Photos by dyn1800: 10:46am On Mar 07, 2016
AT 95? HOW SIR?

TonyeBarcanista:
Re: Dangote Visits Governor Ganduje Over Death Of His Mother. Photos by laprince(m): 10:47am On Mar 07, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:

very funny.
For her words of wisdom. Right?
Re: Dangote Visits Governor Ganduje Over Death Of His Mother. Photos by optional1(f): 10:47am On Mar 07, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:
wat service r u talking abt she no do d service wen she young na wen she don old her service wil b needed
Re: Dangote Visits Governor Ganduje Over Death Of His Mother. Photos by rita25(f): 10:47am On Mar 07, 2016
dear DANGOTE pls do you have any 5million you are not using? abeg borrow me I have urgent need for it embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Dangote Visits Governor Ganduje Over Death Of His Mother. Photos by lonelydora: 10:52am On Mar 07, 2016
Today is my birthday. Show some likes.

2 Likes

Re: Dangote Visits Governor Ganduje Over Death Of His Mother. Photos by Nobody: 10:52am On Mar 07, 2016
grin

1 Like

Re: Dangote Visits Governor Ganduje Over Death Of His Mother. Photos by Masculity(m): 10:54am On Mar 07, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:

lol. Funny.
Re: Dangote Visits Governor Ganduje Over Death Of His Mother. Photos by Nobody: 10:55am On Mar 07, 2016
olowo loun se ore olowo..thats y...

1 Like

Re: Dangote Visits Governor Ganduje Over Death Of His Mother. Photos by applemark: 10:57am On Mar 07, 2016
This is partially a condolence meeting, but more of a business opportunity ! Abi no bi Dangote? Rich people sees opportunity everywhere

(1) (2) (Reply)

MKO Abiola: Tinubu Reacts To Buhari’s Declaration / North Will Not Cede Power To South In 2023 — Arewa Youth Consultative Forum / Buhari Presides Over Emergency National Security Council Meeting (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.