Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,971 members, 7,810,695 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:29 PM

I Want To Cross-dress Sometimes But My Wife - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Want To Cross-dress Sometimes But My Wife (2666 Views)

'I Left My Marriage After My Wife Sat On Me And I Fainted' - Man Reveals. Photo / Would You Dress Your Kids Like This? See Reactions (Photo) / Not In Love With My Wife Anymore! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Cross-dress Sometimes But My Wife by Twinkie8: 9:27am On Mar 07, 2016
Am a man, I grew up with sisters and brothers but my feelings are
sometimes a bit different and I can't help it. When I was younger, everyone thought I was just playing and being effeminate like any other child but no, that's how I felt. I am a guy that's not always comfortable in men's clothing, that's the truth. Many times I want to cross-dress if only the society won't look at me like a woman wrapper. It has nothing to do with being a wrapper or being a skirt and blouse man pikin. Do you know I can comfortably walk in heels and I fantasize all the time about just walking across the street or dressing up on a Sunday morning with some high heeled ladies shoe to church? I can't do it because I know no one will have that in this country.

For the records, let me clearly state here that I am not homosexual, I am a straight guy, married with 2 kids but I still fantasize all the time about cross-dressing. I love to dress like a woman, sometimes touch up some lipstick and face powder and polish my nails with a not so obvious colour. I have used my wife's mascara before and was caught in the act and "oh my" she threatened fire and brimstone. Am trying my best to make her understand I am no homo, I don't have feelings for men and will never, just that urge to sometimes cross-dress but she won't even let me land before raising her voice and casting out devils. What has the devil got to do with my wanting to cross-dress a few times, even if it's in the privacy of our home?

My wife used to be very understanding but all that changed when I tried to confide in her. I love so much and wish she'll just let me do this one thing and be truly happy. It won't cost her nothing but she just refuses to show understanding and has become very defensive and suspicious. Lately, when I try to have a conversation, she becomes edgy and nervous, looks at me like " Am ready to explode in your face if you dare say that again"

Honestly, I have been very understanding and always had my wife's back. This is the only one thing I desire yet she refuses to show understanding. It breaks my heart because this to me is not a joking matter. My wife who should have my back and keep my secrets is now the most difficult to deal with. What do I do?

She has completely forgotten that I have always had her back. I never wanted to say this even anonymously on any blog but I just have to right now, to help drive my point home. ...I married my wife pregnant, yes and no one knows about it. She told me the truth, how she was jilted by her ex before she realized she was carrying a baby. I assured her I'll adopt, she should keep it between us. Now I have my biological son and you won't believe I love them both equally. The adopted remains my first son forever because I made that promise to my wife and that is also because I truly love her. Am ready to do anything for my wife, I mean anything, unless of course it will hurt someone. Am ready to take the bullets on her behalf, why can't she show a little understanding? Is it too much to ask? If I wear ladies' panties sometimes in our bedroom and feel good with myself, is it a crime? Does that harm anyone? Why does she think I'm sick and that I need help. Ok now, that means I have always been sick cuz growing up, I wore my sisters' dresses and shoes from time to time and they just laughed and made fun of me without even knowing I felt good in those attires.

The problem isn't my massive pendulous man sausage hanging down in a ladies pink pant, I know how to handle that. If I wear a female swimsuit or skirt, what I do with my balls is my bees wax for goodness sake.

I can put on all this stuff and feel incredibly sexy, but it doesn't get me off. It may seem like a fine line, but really, it's the same way that any woman can put on a beautiful dress and heels and feel powerfully sexy, but that doesn't mean it gives her a sexual thrill in and of itself. It's a look, not a fetish wharreva. Wearing women's clothes and shoes cannot make me homosexual. That's completely different and I have tried to explain but she won't listen. How do I make my wife a bit more understanding? If anyone on the blog is like my wife and wants to fire shots at me? That's your business! I don't really care about how people feel if what I'm doing is right and doesn't feel wrong. Who are you to tell me other wise? I need honest advice.
CONTINUE READING @ http://www.wivestownhallconnection.com/
Re: I Want To Cross-dress Sometimes But My Wife by chocolateme(f): 9:29am On Mar 07, 2016
Your wife is cool
Re: I Want To Cross-dress Sometimes But My Wife by Nobody: 9:34am On Mar 07, 2016
You already said you don't care what people feel is right or wrong about you......so what do you need advice for??

1 Like

Re: I Want To Cross-dress Sometimes But My Wife by halfricanadian(f): 9:39am On Mar 07, 2016
Which i had a man with a heart like urs in my life cry cry cry cry
Cross dressing na Small thing i personally will buy u heels make ups and all grin

6 Likes

Re: I Want To Cross-dress Sometimes But My Wife by austine4real(m): 9:44am On Mar 07, 2016
U need 40 dirty hot slaps to reset ur brain

end time husbnd

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Cross-dress Sometimes But My Wife by ShakurM(m): 10:11am On Mar 07, 2016
E be like say you just watched Danish girl abi?
Re: I Want To Cross-dress Sometimes But My Wife by Cutehector(m): 10:26am On Mar 07, 2016
U dnt need any advice from us, call denrele. grin
Re: I Want To Cross-dress Sometimes But My Wife by Nobody: 11:53am On Mar 07, 2016
halfricanadian:
Cross dressing na Small thing i personally will buy u heels make ups and all grin

May your wishes come true undecided
Re: I Want To Cross-dress Sometimes But My Wife by halfricanadian(f): 12:04pm On Mar 07, 2016
skarlett:

May your wishes come true undecided

grin amen for d heart bt cross dressing? We gon work it out he just need mama skills on him grin

1 Like

Re: I Want To Cross-dress Sometimes But My Wife by zeb04(f): 12:14pm On Mar 07, 2016
I'd say live your life but then again, you have a wife who is not in support.

my monday _ sunday outfit is a jean(with some men shoe or boot) skirt,dress? No No.

Re: I Want To Cross-dress Sometimes But My Wife by Dyt(f): 1:20pm On Mar 07, 2016
Dunno what to say but we all have something we want
I don't see anything in cross dressing sha
I wore my man my wig
Made him up
Asked him catwalk
Its nothing really

Maybe I am weird sha
Or I see things differently
Re: I Want To Cross-dress Sometimes But My Wife by quintybabee(f): 2:27pm On Mar 07, 2016
Your desire sound odd but I feel your wife should have given in to what you want. I guess she is just scared that her man might be a homo but since she doesn't have any evidence to justify her assumption and you have confided in her about how important it's to you, If she really loves you, she should give in.
Re: I Want To Cross-dress Sometimes But My Wife by gbens2000(m): 3:19pm On Mar 07, 2016
austine4real:
U need 40 dirty hot slaps to reset ur brain

end time husbnd
and 12 hot strokes of koboko from teacher chike
Re: I Want To Cross-dress Sometimes But My Wife by yvelchstores(f): 4:02pm On Mar 07, 2016
There is a difference wearing ur "man" makeup n wig vs him wanting it himself. How can u explain a grown man wanting to wear heels n pink skirt When we were little, we did alot of crazy stuff bit now we are adults. Adulthood is about responsibility, it's about sacrifice. Pls stop! It's outrageous!

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Cross-dress Sometimes But My Wife by austine4real(m): 4:24pm On Mar 07, 2016
gbens2000:
and 12 hot strokes of koboko from teacher chike
lolx
Re: I Want To Cross-dress Sometimes But My Wife by Swissheart(f): 4:45pm On Mar 07, 2016
Aww.. .... Serious something

1 Like

Re: I Want To Cross-dress Sometimes But My Wife by thelish(f): 6:38pm On Mar 07, 2016
Dyt:
I wore my man my wig
Made him up
Asked him catwalk
Its nothing really

Maybe I am weird sha

Was it not done indoors? Will u allow him out like dat?
Re: I Want To Cross-dress Sometimes But My Wife by thelish(f): 6:40pm On Mar 07, 2016
quintybabee:
Your desire sound odd but I feel your wife should have given in to what you want. I guess she is just scared that her man might be a homo but since she doesn't have any evidence to justify her assumption and you have confided in her about how important it's to you, If she really loves you, she should give in.
Really?
If to craze go make my man happy, I should allow him? lol
Re: I Want To Cross-dress Sometimes But My Wife by WHOcarex: 7:34pm On Mar 07, 2016
It is well
Re: I Want To Cross-dress Sometimes But My Wife by PresVA: 8:26pm On Mar 07, 2016
End time is here indeed. .

Soon guys will start wearing heels, wearing gowns, tying wrapper and gele grin grin cry
All needed is like minds esp. in d developed countries and the awareness/fight for right kicks off!! embarassed

God help us...
Re: I Want To Cross-dress Sometimes But My Wife by Dyt(f): 8:26pm On Mar 07, 2016
thelish:

Was it not done indoors? Will u allow him out like dat?

Maybe I didn't read about him dressing like that in public
Funny cos we are so worried about what the world will say
Its normal sha cos I will laugh if I see that too
cheesy
Re: I Want To Cross-dress Sometimes But My Wife by belcom10(m): 8:56pm On Mar 07, 2016
halfricanadian:
Dis is an expensive joke, pray it would be ur portion.
Re: I Want To Cross-dress Sometimes But My Wife by thelish(f): 9:16pm On Mar 07, 2016
Dyt:

Maybe I didn't read about him dressing like that in public Funny cos we are so worried about what the world will say Its normal sha cos I will laugh if I see that too cheesy
hahahahaha.
Re: I Want To Cross-dress Sometimes But My Wife by Acidosis(m): 10:54pm On Mar 07, 2016
I'll personally flog you mercilessly if I ever catch you. I hate men who behave, reason and act like women.

I've seen so many like that, some carry lady's bags, put on tight jeans and cat walk. Things like that aren't normal.

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Cross-dress Sometimes But My Wife by blesoh(f): 11:20pm On Mar 07, 2016
yvelchstores:
There is a difference wearing ur "man" makeup n wig vs him wanting it himself. How can u explain a grown man wanting to wear heels n pink skirt When we were little, we did alot of crazy stuff bit now we are adults. Adulthood is about responsibility, it's about sacrifice. Pls stop! It's outrageous!
Na so craze the start oh. Hian wear heels and follow your wife? Wtf. Lipstick, and all that. Bruh you are gay.
Re: I Want To Cross-dress Sometimes But My Wife by oweniwe(m): 5:14am On Mar 08, 2016
Oloriburuku ni eleyi o... tongue
Re: I Want To Cross-dress Sometimes But My Wife by Rukkydelta(f): 3:29pm On Mar 08, 2016
:O:O #Gay Alert#
Re: I Want To Cross-dress Sometimes But My Wife by Nobody: 3:42pm On Mar 08, 2016
you might have traces of haemophrodite without knowing. have you tried talking to your doctor about your situation, a test can be run to rule out any symptoms of you been an haemophrodite. if dats d only u problem you have in ur marriage, my brother you have no problem at all.
Re: I Want To Cross-dress Sometimes But My Wife by Zoe99(f): 11:30am On Mar 09, 2016
You need rehabilitation and counselling.Go see a psychologist.
Re: I Want To Cross-dress Sometimes But My Wife by SURElee(f): 12:24pm On Mar 09, 2016
Na like this Bruce (the brucer) jenner start o! Sneaking to wear kim's clothes and using their make up, now to total transformation to woman. Guy abeg stick with your man clothes and shoes and paraphernalia.
Re: I Want To Cross-dress Sometimes But My Wife by 5minsmadness: 12:37pm On Mar 09, 2016
Dyt:
I wore my man my wig
Made him up
Asked him catwalk
Its nothing really

Maybe I am weird sha

shocked

Wait

Wait!

Bwahahahhahahahahahahaha!!! grin
Re: I Want To Cross-dress Sometimes But My Wife by Dyt(f): 2:03pm On Mar 09, 2016
5minsmadness:

shocked

Wait

Wait!

Bwahahahhahahahahahahaha!!! grin

Yes
That's how crazy we both were
And even more
tongue

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Should This Woman Do? Please Advice. / Will Your Parents Support You Marrying A Divorcee / Is Abortion Murder?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.