Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,540 members, 7,812,683 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:32 PM

Awwal Bindo Set To Wed, See Pre-wedding Pics - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Awwal Bindo Set To Wed, See Pre-wedding Pics (37312 Views)

Governor Bindo Jibrilla Visits Elder Brother - Check Pictures / Somto Akunyili Set To Wed: Pre-Wedding Photos / Governor Bindo Of Adamawa Buying Suya In The Street - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Awwal Bindo Set To Wed, See Pre-wedding Pics by dayowunmi(m): 5:56pm On Mar 07, 2016
Why is it that rich Northern girls never seems to use hijab? Have never seen Zahra in one before or the first lady

1 Like

Re: Awwal Bindo Set To Wed, See Pre-wedding Pics by SIRRDIQ(m): 5:59pm On Mar 07, 2016
A7:

The bride is samira while auwal is the groom.
Check ur write up well sir....
any way on behaf of Hong i wish them happy married life...
Re: Awwal Bindo Set To Wed, See Pre-wedding Pics by amudah: 6:01pm On Mar 07, 2016
Wishn dem a happy married life
Re: Awwal Bindo Set To Wed, See Pre-wedding Pics by kumakunta: 6:07pm On Mar 07, 2016
Frankiss44:

Nah Nah Nah.. That part of the Qur'an is reserved for the poor Muslims. The daughters of the rich get married to the love of their lives in a western romantic style
Pls what part of the Qur'an are you talking about?
Re: Awwal Bindo Set To Wed, See Pre-wedding Pics by glossy6(f): 6:15pm On Mar 07, 2016
kumakunta:

Please check it up for us. Abi which part dem dey use marry off 9yrs old or kidnapp and marry off 12yrs old
Re: Awwal Bindo Set To Wed, See Pre-wedding Pics by owewe0409: 6:19pm On Mar 07, 2016
She is beautiful,Simple nd unique
Re: Awwal Bindo Set To Wed, See Pre-wedding Pics by Yinkamy: 6:28pm On Mar 07, 2016
TippyTop:

Mostly bad news because we have badluck Buhari as leader, the man is a walking disaster.
Dont be parochial. Bad things happen every time. If there is anything you believe, bad occurences are in fact signs of the last days; they can befall whoever is living or ruling during that end time.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Awwal Bindo Set To Wed, See Pre-wedding Pics by Lakayanah: 6:28pm On Mar 07, 2016
This world would always remain a jungle. No matter the how we polish ourselves. Certain things are not for everybody. Laws for the children of the rich are always different from that of the children of the poor.
Re: Awwal Bindo Set To Wed, See Pre-wedding Pics by Teespice(f): 6:39pm On Mar 07, 2016
hausa dudes are very handsome.
and when they smile, it lights up a room.
Re: Awwal Bindo Set To Wed, See Pre-wedding Pics by Lawalight: 6:54pm On Mar 07, 2016
We all wish to obtain an international certificate from the best world-class universities around the world, being steps ahead in our careers among our peers. But most times we are not opportune to realize such dreams, due to the rigorous process involved in getting admitted into such universities and not forgetting the problematic Visa application process involved .
We at FLYBORDER are committed to providing you an opportunity to be ahead academically .Our reputation in getting you admission into world-class modern universities, vibrant and friendly with strong reputation for innovation .FLYBORDER get you admitted to schools that would help in enhancing your employability.
Get admitted to graduate and post graduate schools in CANADA, RUSSIA, USA, and GERMANY.
Contact FLYBORDER today: 08039386136 or 08085077040
Inquiries@flyborder.com
www.flyborder.com
Re: Awwal Bindo Set To Wed, See Pre-wedding Pics by glossy6(f): 6:58pm On Mar 07, 2016
kumakunta:

Please check it up for us. Which part of the Qur'an advocates giving out 9yrs old or kidnapp and marry off 12yrs old girls?
Re: Awwal Bindo Set To Wed, See Pre-wedding Pics by mentorken05(m): 7:21pm On Mar 07, 2016
Funny enough the educated and rich ones among them don't get married at the age of 14
Re: Awwal Bindo Set To Wed, See Pre-wedding Pics by NgwaManNaija4LF(m): 7:31pm On Mar 07, 2016
Modern dress code for the rich and elite Northern muslims while Hajib is for the poor Northern muslims, God is alive and will punish all the evil men here on earth before their death.
Re: Awwal Bindo Set To Wed, See Pre-wedding Pics by petkoffDrake(m): 7:39pm On Mar 07, 2016
gandyluv:
U ll only be noticed wen ur rich...may we all make it in lyf
Don't worry.... Our wedding will b d bomb!

Soon I'll finish making our money kiss
Re: Awwal Bindo Set To Wed, See Pre-wedding Pics by petkoffDrake(m): 7:42pm On Mar 07, 2016
Teespice:
hausa dudes are very handsome.

and when they smile, it lights up a room.
Gini! undecided

If I smile.... D light will blow out ur entire house.... Infact it will catch fire! angry
Re: Awwal Bindo Set To Wed, See Pre-wedding Pics by Teespice(f): 9:40pm On Mar 07, 2016
petkoffDrake:

Gini! undecided

If I smile.... D light will blow out ur entire house.... Infact it will catch fire! angry

oya smile.

it is never that serious abeg.
Re: Awwal Bindo Set To Wed, See Pre-wedding Pics by Saintgeo: 10:07pm On Mar 07, 2016
why i no go love you when your papa na governor for story to change
Re: Awwal Bindo Set To Wed, See Pre-wedding Pics by petkoffDrake(m): 10:11pm On Mar 07, 2016
Teespice:

oya smile.

it is never that serious abeg.
If u want to see me smile.... Come to my lodge undecided
Re: Awwal Bindo Set To Wed, See Pre-wedding Pics by Nobody: 10:51pm On Mar 07, 2016
Swanye:
Pretty gurl
is that all Nairaland girls say? Pretty,beautiful cute
Re: Awwal Bindo Set To Wed, See Pre-wedding Pics by SSSadiq(f): 8:12am On Mar 08, 2016
glossy6:
She is mature. Why didn't they marry her off at 12 years?
because they don't marry girls at 12. The media continues to deceive u and u don't care at all to find out what truly happens in the North; you just swallow everything hook, line and sinker. You see yourselves more educated than Northerners, yet u don't understand the simple rules of research. Go to North, ask a Northerner or read from reliable sources, or better still, go back to school.

1 Like

Re: Awwal Bindo Set To Wed, See Pre-wedding Pics by glossy6(f): 9:36am On Mar 08, 2016
SSSadiq:
because they don't marry girls at 12. The media continues to deceive u and u don't care at all to find out what truly happens in the North; you just swallow everything hook, line and sinker. You see yourselves more educated than Northerners, yet u don't understand the simple rules of research. Go to North, ask a Northerner or read from reliable sources, or better still, go back to school.

My friend will you say something more sensible than this rubbish you are spewing here.

I was born in Zonkwa and so I grew up with the Muslims. I also bore the name Hasanna because am a twin.

Most of my Muslim female classmates did not complete their primary school at LEA 3 Zonkwa because they were married off.

I don't live on media gossip but on first hand information.

We still have awure dole...forced marriage among you.
Abduction of Christian girls and subsequent conversion to Islam and marrying them did not start today. I witnessed a lot of them in Zonkwa.

So get some sense. You are the one that need to back to the classroom.

1 Like

Re: Awwal Bindo Set To Wed, See Pre-wedding Pics by onfu1968: 9:39am On Mar 08, 2016
SUBHANALLAH YOU ARE ALL MUSLIMS AND YOU ARE DOING THIS EVEN BEFORE THE MARRIAGE? UNACCEPTABLE IN ISLAM PLEASE. IF YOU DON'T KNOW, TAKE NOTE AND ASK ALLAH'S FORGIVENESS. THANK YOU.

1 Like

Re: Awwal Bindo Set To Wed, See Pre-wedding Pics by carinmom(f): 10:51am On Mar 08, 2016
Frankiss44:

Nah Nah Nah.. That part of the Qur'an is reserved for the poor Muslims. The daughters of the rich get married to the love of their lives in a western romantic style
pls can you quote that verse from the Quran
Re: Awwal Bindo Set To Wed, See Pre-wedding Pics by carinmom(f): 10:54am On Mar 08, 2016
SSSadiq:
Gbam.
Re: Awwal Bindo Set To Wed, See Pre-wedding Pics by carinmom(f): 10:58am On Mar 08, 2016
mentorken05:
Funny enough the educated and rich ones among them don't get married at the age of 14
That is why we are saying that all those that are married off early in the north mostly come from poor or illiterate background, its not all about religion.
Re: Awwal Bindo Set To Wed, See Pre-wedding Pics by aattaheer(m): 11:32am On Mar 08, 2016
"Awwal, the beautiful daughter of Adamawa state governor, Jibrilla Bindo, will wed her fiance, Samira Aloma, on Friday April 1st."

Some bloggers sef...
Re: Awwal Bindo Set To Wed, See Pre-wedding Pics by glossy6(f): 11:43am On Mar 08, 2016
carinmom:

That is why we are saying that all those that are married off early in the north mostly come from poor or illiterate background, its not all about religion.

Nay! I beg to disagree on this.

Prophet Mohammed (pbuh) married Aisha when she was 9yrs and that is what most Muslims take as their benchmarks.
Re: Awwal Bindo Set To Wed, See Pre-wedding Pics by justmenoni: 5:33am On Mar 09, 2016
I never understand naija men with hanging pen for front pocket of their native wear lol is dat fashion also cos u go see extra olodo sef dey put am for there and dem go still dey ask u for pen during meetings grin
Re: Awwal Bindo Set To Wed, See Pre-wedding Pics by SenatorJames(m): 8:56pm On Mar 10, 2016
Money speaking......

(1) (2) (Reply)

Amaechi, Abe’s Clash Consumes 4 APC Caucus Leaders / Policeman Beats & Injures A Driver In Abraka, Delta State (Graphic Photos) / Obaseki: Oshiomhole Compiled List Of Commissioners In His Living Room In 2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.