Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,073 members, 7,818,203 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:14 AM

Aisha Buhari, Dolapo-Osinbajo, Ngige At Ocholi's Residence - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aisha Buhari, Dolapo-Osinbajo, Ngige At Ocholi's Residence (37020 Views)

Nigerian Workers Boo Chris Ngige At Workers' Day Rally (Video) / Osinbajo, Ngige & Kachikwu Addressing Protesting NLC & TUC Members Today (Photos / Aisha Buhari, Dolapo Osinbajo, Toyin Saraki At Presidential Dinner In Aso Rock (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aisha Buhari, Dolapo-Osinbajo, Ngige At Ocholi's Residence by flokii: 6:26pm On Mar 07, 2016
anonimi:

I thought Buhari said there is no First Lady but he has Office of the President's Wife grin grin

Same ni... Just English being rearranged

And even if Bubu says no... We Bubu well-wishers say YES.. A pretty, beautiful ageless woman at that.. Some under 30 NL chicks self won't see draw beside her cheesy

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari, Dolapo-Osinbajo, Ngige At Ocholi's Residence by Forwetinnah: 6:26pm On Mar 07, 2016
Stormed to do what??

Raise the Dead??

Silly caption. ..after eliminating someone, their wives will be the first to pay condolence visit and sign attendance register. I repeat!! This is an assassination, Zimbabwe style..Ask Mugabe
Re: Aisha Buhari, Dolapo-Osinbajo, Ngige At Ocholi's Residence by Nobody: 6:27pm On Mar 07, 2016
notoriousbabe:
Omo see minister leg like bricklayers legs
Wey d bricklayer legs ?grin grin
Re: Aisha Buhari, Dolapo-Osinbajo, Ngige At Ocholi's Residence by notoriousbabe: 6:30pm On Mar 07, 2016
prettythicksme:
Wey d bricklayer legs ?grin grin
Go look the photo now
Re: Aisha Buhari, Dolapo-Osinbajo, Ngige At Ocholi's Residence by Forwetinnah: 6:30pm On Mar 07, 2016
flokii:

Same ni... Just English being rearranged

And even if Bubu says no... We Bubu well-wishers say YES.. A pretty, beautiful ageless woman at that.. Some under 30 NL chicks self won't see draw beside her cheesy

Why won't she be ageless when her innocence was stolen by your Agbaya Mallam when she ONLY NINE? Aisha is in her 30s, wait till she turns 50 then you can talk about being ageless. Shioor
Re: Aisha Buhari, Dolapo-Osinbajo, Ngige At Ocholi's Residence by flokii: 6:31pm On Mar 07, 2016
anonimi:

I thought Buhari said there is no First Lady but he has Office of the President's Wife grin grin

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2643548_img20150718154741_jpeg0964675e67e3a2107c59222557f17961

OK!

But ur Southern governors wives won't let her be..

She is just so lovely... Gosh I think I'd consider Fulani babes

E be like say na dem fine pass

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari, Dolapo-Osinbajo, Ngige At Ocholi's Residence by comrChris(m): 6:35pm On Mar 07, 2016
RIP yo the deceased
may Almighty God condole the family
Re: Aisha Buhari, Dolapo-Osinbajo, Ngige At Ocholi's Residence by flokii: 6:36pm On Mar 07, 2016
Forwetinnah:

Why won't she be ageless when her innocence was stolen by your Agbaya Mallam when she ONLY NINE? Aisha is in her 30s, wait till she turns 50 then you can talk about being ageless. Shioor

grin cheesy

Una sha like to dey find trouble.. Were you there when Bubu was taking her innocence?

Or her parents complained to you like #ese oru or what have you...
Re: Aisha Buhari, Dolapo-Osinbajo, Ngige At Ocholi's Residence by Etinosajay(m): 6:41pm On Mar 07, 2016
anonimi:

.....instead of WORKING to fix the problems that led to the untimely death of their colleague.

I think at this point you should shut up and be ashamed of yourself for once.

This was an accident. You read narratives of how it happened, or maybe you didn't bother reading it.

Respect the deceased please.

Party affiliations aside, James Ocholi was a good prospect for Kogi and Nigeria. Were he alive to implement positive policies, it would be to the benefit of Nigerians

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari, Dolapo-Osinbajo, Ngige At Ocholi's Residence by Forwetinnah: 6:45pm On Mar 07, 2016
flokii:

grin cheesy

Una sha like to dey find trouble.. Were you there when Bubu was taking her innocence?

Or her parents complained to you like #ese oru or what have you...

Yelseee tongue
Re: Aisha Buhari, Dolapo-Osinbajo, Ngige At Ocholi's Residence by kosokoadeyemi: 6:51pm On Mar 07, 2016
May soul rest in peace
Re: Aisha Buhari, Dolapo-Osinbajo, Ngige At Ocholi's Residence by ukemilia(f): 6:52pm On Mar 07, 2016
Xposer:
more
abeg y minister of sports leg dey like fulani leg ni..just passing by shaa
Re: Aisha Buhari, Dolapo-Osinbajo, Ngige At Ocholi's Residence by Eluwilussit(m): 6:54pm On Mar 07, 2016
Chanchit:
And 9ja politicians sabi pay condolence visit.

Them get any better work? grin
Re: Aisha Buhari, Dolapo-Osinbajo, Ngige At Ocholi's Residence by anonimi: 6:55pm On Mar 07, 2016
Etinosajay:
I think at this point you should shut up and be ashamed of yourself for once.

This was an accident. You read narratives of how it happened, or maybe you didn't bother reading it.

Respect the deceased please.

Party affiliations aside, James Ocholi was a good prospect for Kogi and Nigeria. Were he alive to implement positive policies, it would be to the benefit of Nigerians

The greatest respect any REASONABLE person can give the deceased is to put in place measures to prevent and minimise reoccurrence, not so
Is that not what our white "superiors" do instead of WASTING time as we blacks do for endless condolence visits? Behaviour that guarantees our perpetual SLAVE status!
Re: Aisha Buhari, Dolapo-Osinbajo, Ngige At Ocholi's Residence by badonkadonk: 7:03pm On Mar 07, 2016
Xposer:
Wife of the President Mrs Aisha Buhari, wife of the vice president -Mrs Dolapo Osinbajo, Hon Minister of Youth and Sports Barrister Solomon Dalung, Minister of Labour and Employment, Dr Chris Ngige paid a condolence visit to the family of Barrister James Ocholi SAN who died in a ghastly car accident that also claimed his wife and son on Sunday.

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.com/2016/03/aisha-buhari-mrs-osinbajo-chris-ngige.html

Why d *un-necessary use of words*.. Ngige bla bla STORM bla bla..

Storm nikan ko... Wolverine ni..

Nigerian wuruwuru reporters just dey beautify something wey no nid beautification..
Re: Aisha Buhari, Dolapo-Osinbajo, Ngige At Ocholi's Residence by Had1zasaf: 7:03pm On Mar 07, 2016
Ngige looks like he borrowed the deceased like NGN1bn to return next week

RIP SIR
#NIGERIAGRIEVES
Re: Aisha Buhari, Dolapo-Osinbajo, Ngige At Ocholi's Residence by watered(m): 7:03pm On Mar 07, 2016
Which kind dressing be dis wey Solomon Dalong dey dress?

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari, Dolapo-Osinbajo, Ngige At Ocholi's Residence by julimax(m): 7:11pm On Mar 07, 2016
Kai!.... our reporters sha. Which one is 'storm'? Them go arrest or harrass people there
Re: Aisha Buhari, Dolapo-Osinbajo, Ngige At Ocholi's Residence by ElCapone(m): 7:17pm On Mar 07, 2016
AdaNri1:
Storm indeed. its not only storm its tornado.
we fit call am tsunami self.
Re: Aisha Buhari, Dolapo-Osinbajo, Ngige At Ocholi's Residence by modath(f): 7:28pm On Mar 07, 2016
anonimi:

.....instead of WORKING to fix the problems that led to the untimely death of their colleague.

anonimi:

I thought Buhari said there is no First Lady but he has Office of the President's Wife

James Ocholi's death was precipitated by tire pressure problem & it can happen to ANYONE.

Life goes beyond petty politics.....

You don't have to like him but there are concepts called HUMANITY & RESPECT.

You do your affiliation more damage with such antics but cos of single mindedness, it never sinks in, oh well, what do I know, continue.. sad
Re: Aisha Buhari, Dolapo-Osinbajo, Ngige At Ocholi's Residence by Etinosajay(m): 8:11pm On Mar 07, 2016
anonimi:

The greatest respect any REASONABLE person can give the deceased is to put in place measures to prevent and minimise reoccurrence, not so
Is that not what our white "superiors" do instead of WASTING time as we blacks do for endless condolence visits? Behaviour that guarantees our perpetual SLAVE status!

What measures could the government have put in place to prevent a tyre burst on the high way??

Accidents happen in even the more advanced countries and victims would die on the spot.

Do you even know the meaning of a tragedy?

Stop sounding like you don't know anything. Give yourself some knowledge credibility.

I may be wrong though. You may actually know nothing, or your probably just filled with hate for government of the day, that you'd play politics with a tragedy such as this.

If the deceased had died in his sleep, will you ask the government to put in measures to reduce sleeping?
Re: Aisha Buhari, Dolapo-Osinbajo, Ngige At Ocholi's Residence by anonimi: 8:25pm On Mar 07, 2016
modath:
James Ocholi's death was precipitated by tire pressure problem & it can happen to ANYONE.

Life goes beyond petty politics.....

You don't have to like him but there are concepts called HUMANITY & RESPECT.

You do your affiliation more damage with such antics but cos of single mindedness, it never sinks in, oh well, what do I know, continue.. sad

How did you or anyone know CONCLUSIVELY that it was tyre pressure problem that caused the crash?
Did any COMPETENT agency conduct EXHAUSTIVE investigation already on the accident site?
No!
How do we ensure FEWER accidents happen if we don't PROPERLY analyse each one?

If you and others want to parochially see this from a political perspective, I can only imagine that is what usually motivates all your public comments.

Shalom!
Salam!!
Peace!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aisha Buhari, Dolapo-Osinbajo, Ngige At Ocholi's Residence by akinszz: 8:29pm On Mar 07, 2016
Ngige! shortman himself.
Re: Aisha Buhari, Dolapo-Osinbajo, Ngige At Ocholi's Residence by anonimi: 8:30pm On Mar 07, 2016
Etinosajay:
What measures could the government have put in place to prevent a tyre burst on the high way??

Accidents happen in even the more advanced countries and victims would die on the spot.

Do you even know the meaning of a tragedy?

Stop sounding like you don't know anything. Give yourself some knowledge credibility.

I may be wrong though. You may actually know nothing, or your probably just filled with hate for government of the day, that you'd play politics with a tragedy such as this.

If the deceased had died in his sleep, will you ask the government to put in measures to reduce sleeping?

People who die in their sleep does not mean the sleep itself caused the death.
Why do we black people find it difficult to stretch and exercise our brains and intellectual capacity to the limit?
Re: Aisha Buhari, Dolapo-Osinbajo, Ngige At Ocholi's Residence by Etinosajay(m): 8:56pm On Mar 07, 2016
anonimi:

People who die in their sleep does not mean the sleep itself caused the death.
Why do we black people find it difficult to stretch and exercise our brains and intellectual capacity to the limit?[b][/b]

Exactly. I was going to ask you that.

Now let me attempt to help you stretch your brain.

FRSC reports says the vehicle rear tyre burst on high motion, car sommersaulted severally, the minister and his son died on the spot.

Stretch your brain and tell us where there was complicity of government in this.

Since you've refused to recognise this as a tragedy that it is, and mourn with the bereaves family.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari, Dolapo-Osinbajo, Ngige At Ocholi's Residence by anonimi: 9:22pm On Mar 07, 2016
Etinosajay:
Exactly. I was going to ask you that.

Now let me attempt to help you stretch your brain.

FRSC reports says the vehicle rear tyre burst on high motion, car sommersaulted severally, the minister and his son died on the spot.

Stretch your brain and tell us where there was complicity of government in this.

Since you've refused to recognise this as a tragedy that it is, and mourn with the bereaves family.

Adequate mass education, sensitisation generally and specifically about road safety that leads to greater DISCIPLINE by everyone high & low due to close monitoring and stiff penalties for offenders could have PREVENTED this accident and many others !
Simple!!!
Re: Aisha Buhari, Dolapo-Osinbajo, Ngige At Ocholi's Residence by kokoA(m): 9:31pm On Mar 07, 2016
CastedDude:
it is well with the family
How is it well?
Re: Aisha Buhari, Dolapo-Osinbajo, Ngige At Ocholi's Residence by Etinosajay(m): 9:51pm On Mar 07, 2016
anonimi:

Adequate mass education, sensitisation generally and specifically about road safety that leads to greater DISCIPLINE by everyone high & low due to close monitoring and stiff penalties for offenders could have PREVENTED this accident and many others !
Simple!!!

You know what you're doing.

You're probably just wasting my time, and looking to gather likes and shares.

The minister wasn't driving himself. He had a driver.

Unless you can prove that the driver was incompetent, unlicensed, that's when you can say what you've just said.

In addition, if motor pool investigation shows, the car was not fit for the road, then I can agree with this your submission.

In the meantime, quit grandstanding like a republican, and mourn with the deceased.

Surely, you watched the ministerial screening interview of the late minister. You can't deny that he was erudite, confident, and capable of churning out positive developmental policies.

I know you're unapologetically PDP, but when it's time to mourn together as a nation, do that graciously.

Cheers

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aisha Buhari, Dolapo-Osinbajo, Ngige At Ocholi's Residence by Abukc(m): 10:13pm On Mar 07, 2016
Buhari dey photogenic sha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Aisha Buhari, Dolapo-Osinbajo, Ngige At Ocholi's Residence by Liljeez(m): 10:34pm On Mar 07, 2016
Shey Buhari nor go storm deir residence too??

But if na abroad im for don go
Re: Aisha Buhari, Dolapo-Osinbajo, Ngige At Ocholi's Residence by michakev: 10:38pm On Mar 07, 2016
may his spirit find peace in de bosom of de lord amen
Re: Aisha Buhari, Dolapo-Osinbajo, Ngige At Ocholi's Residence by landedproperty: 11:58pm On Mar 07, 2016
this is a better time to think twice on what you want to do with the rest of your life, God still rules.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

A Political Thread For "Old" Eastern Region (south East And South South) / FG Hands Over 35km Apapa-oworonshoki Expressway To Dangote For Repair / Man Killed In Rivers As Soldiers-Militants Clash (Graphic Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.