Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,295 members, 7,836,294 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:25 AM

Another APC Member Killed In Rivers This Morning - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Another APC Member Killed In Rivers This Morning (49288 Views)

17-Year-Old IPOB Member Killed During Trump Rally In Port-Harcourt. Graphic Pics / Meet The First Baby Born In Rivers This New Year, See What Was Done For Him / Another APC Lies Busted (pictorial Evidence Inside) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Another APC Member Killed In Rivers This Morning by winilove(f): 8:02pm On Mar 07, 2016
All in name of politics, RIP
Re: Another APC Member Killed In Rivers This Morning by Toosure70: 8:02pm On Mar 07, 2016
Nawa o, just six years rule of south-south, they turned mad finally. Even aboki better. South remains the best.
Re: Another APC Member Killed In Rivers This Morning by jayloms: 8:02pm On Mar 07, 2016
I am now more scared than ever. Some Nigerians can now take life so easily without a second thought.
Re: Another APC Member Killed In Rivers This Morning by sirklin(m): 8:02pm On Mar 07, 2016
siraj1402:
Non, hope you are OK?

Nope. If you look outside you will see me running naked with your generations
Re: Another APC Member Killed In Rivers This Morning by iconSAGE1(m): 8:02pm On Mar 07, 2016
This is Bad and should be condemed in all ramification..Our youth should know and understand that this Evil politicians dont wort the blood of anybody.

1 Like

Re: Another APC Member Killed In Rivers This Morning by Obipat(m): 8:03pm On Mar 07, 2016
Where is ngeneukwenu u better run b4 they catch u . These militants are not laughing
Re: Another APC Member Killed In Rivers This Morning by flokii: 8:03pm On Mar 07, 2016
Nobody has monopoly of violence..

I see Wike, his family and over 100 PDP chieftains consumed in reprisals

PDP killer party... Una kill reach Fulani heardsmen?

E go do all of una like film..

5 Likes

Re: Another APC Member Killed In Rivers This Morning by davskioppy: 8:03pm On Mar 07, 2016
End time
Re: Another APC Member Killed In Rivers This Morning by eke96: 8:03pm On Mar 07, 2016
Nawa o
Re: Another APC Member Killed In Rivers This Morning by Modsenemy(f): 8:04pm On Mar 07, 2016
Nigerian party . more of rival cults than a political parties undecided

1 Like

Re: Another APC Member Killed In Rivers This Morning by sirklin(m): 8:04pm On Mar 07, 2016
Obiagelli:

Typical nigerian youth, when you die, it will probably be attributed to "ridding a virus"

Someone cares about me
Re: Another APC Member Killed In Rivers This Morning by suasmablow(m): 8:04pm On Mar 07, 2016
Thugnor.Wike has declared war on APC members and supporters in Rivers State. All thanks to the Supreme Court who confirmed his violence, bloodshed and rigging.

3 Likes

Re: Another APC Member Killed In Rivers This Morning by omenka(m): 8:04pm On Mar 07, 2016
BlackMerchant:
PMB, please declare state of emergency in Rivers State. Simple!
Na so e easy?? Lol.
Re: Another APC Member Killed In Rivers This Morning by infohenry(m): 8:05pm On Mar 07, 2016
sirklin:
In as much as I don't appreciate the taking of one's life but it seems river state people are on the verge of ridding the state with the APC virus.
**** People are killed everyday here you are telling me about apc and pdp.

2 Likes

Re: Another APC Member Killed In Rivers This Morning by eddyslim(m): 8:06pm On Mar 07, 2016
APC.. RIP
Re: Another APC Member Killed In Rivers This Morning by NgwaManNaija4LF(m): 8:08pm On Mar 07, 2016
siraj1402:
When the federal might is deployed to River state , I hope Wike will not cry?

This is real season 2 for Wike, He need to secure his mandate meanwhile I see him removed in the so nearer future .

Lol@federal might, nonsense.
Re: Another APC Member Killed In Rivers This Morning by Igholize(m): 8:09pm On Mar 07, 2016
I feel so shy nd disapointed on rivers citizens.... Rivers citizens killing rivers citizens all in d name of politics..... I feel so un-hapy abt dis.

1 Like

Re: Another APC Member Killed In Rivers This Morning by gigabyte13: 8:09pm On Mar 07, 2016
What else do you expect from a cultist governor supported by the ineffective baffoon family.

3 Likes

Re: Another APC Member Killed In Rivers This Morning by Nobody: 8:10pm On Mar 07, 2016
PDP and there followers are the most hypocritical. if it's PDP member, we no go hear word again, the last time military was deployed to arrest criminals.. na witch hunt. mtchew

3 Likes

Re: Another APC Member Killed In Rivers This Morning by TCF1980(m): 8:11pm On Mar 07, 2016
Because supposed military might is not enforced by your understanding against Boko Haram, Rivers State should continue killing their family members.

I suppose there was nothing wrong with the ALUU killings of yester years as well.

sirklin:

Na your plan? When BH were killing rapidly in North how many federal might was deployed in any of the state?

1 Like

Re: Another APC Member Killed In Rivers This Morning by omenka(m): 8:12pm On Mar 07, 2016
Obiagelli:

Typical nigerian youth, when you die, it will probably be attributed to "ridding a virus"
And those are the people that insist that elders hand over the levers of government of the youths. Imagine what someone like that would do with executive powers.

Smh.

4 Likes

Re: Another APC Member Killed In Rivers This Morning by Teagirl(f): 8:14pm On Mar 07, 2016
Tell me another story.. Like I don't know APC will do any thing to get River state..
Re: Another APC Member Killed In Rivers This Morning by Nobody: 8:19pm On Mar 07, 2016
siraj1402:
When the federal might is deployed to River state , I hope Wike will not cry?

This is real season 2 for Wike, He need to secure his mandate meanwhile I see him removed in the so nearer future .
dis is why the APC supporters are killing themselves and making it look like PDP is after them.
The state is ruled by PDP, why will they go after APC supporters?.
Rivers APC is pained and are looking for ways to tag Wike an incompetent governor.
Make dem dey kill themselves dey go e no concern me.
Re: Another APC Member Killed In Rivers This Morning by shamecurls(m): 8:23pm On Mar 07, 2016
Those who witnessed the regime of Wike as Obio Akpor LGA chairman will tell u all these happenings re still preview. The main movie is still loading

History recalled

1 Like

Re: Another APC Member Killed In Rivers This Morning by amagunnerfan: 8:23pm On Mar 07, 2016
sirklin:

Na your plan? When BH were killing rapidly in North how many federal might was deployed in any of the state?
You forgot the state of emergency in the 6 north east states? Or you were living in a rock?

2 Likes

Re: Another APC Member Killed In Rivers This Morning by hurting: 8:26pm On Mar 07, 2016
herbie27:
dis is why the APC supporters are killing themselves and making it look like PDP is after them.
Rivers APC is pained and are looking for ways to tag Wike an incompetent governor.
That is, if not pop supporters they r killing.
Re: Another APC Member Killed In Rivers This Morning by hurting: 8:26pm On Mar 07, 2016
herbie27:
That is, if not pdp supporters they r killing.
Re: Another APC Member Killed In Rivers This Morning by gigabyte13: 8:29pm On Mar 07, 2016
sirklin:
In as much as I don't appreciate the taking of one's life but it seems river state people are on the verge of ridding the state with the APC virus.

A typical IPOB way of reasoning. The same way PMB is ridding Nigeria off IPOB virus. Common sense is expensive this days even among the so called adults.
Re: Another APC Member Killed In Rivers This Morning by kay29000(m): 8:34pm On Mar 07, 2016
Obiagelli:

Don' mind the guy.
Re: Another APC Member Killed In Rivers This Morning by Ijuye: 8:36pm On Mar 07, 2016
Re: Another APC Member Killed In Rivers This Morning by Nobody: 8:40pm On Mar 07, 2016
Why is it that the police are never around when holdums strike, yet they are supposed to be everywhere policing society? Why these thugs strike so easily and frequently is becos the police have left the turf for them. Community policing has been abandoned for suya peppersoup.

1 Like

Re: Another APC Member Killed In Rivers This Morning by Nobody: 8:41pm On Mar 07, 2016
hurting:

That is, if not pdp supporters they r killing.
don't mind dem.
They are always seeking for sympathy grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pictures Of Coconut Oil Refinery in Akwa Ibom / Sowore To Obi: You've Been Scammed. Your 'dallas Citizenship' Award Is Worthless / N100 Million Bounty On Nnamdi Kanu: Ohanaeze, Shehu Sani React

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.