Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,162 members, 7,835,887 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:51 PM

Another APC Member Killed In Rivers This Morning - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Another APC Member Killed In Rivers This Morning (49285 Views)

17-Year-Old IPOB Member Killed During Trump Rally In Port-Harcourt. Graphic Pics / Meet The First Baby Born In Rivers This New Year, See What Was Done For Him / Another APC Lies Busted (pictorial Evidence Inside) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Another APC Member Killed In Rivers This Morning by Bobbysmart6(m): 8:43pm On Mar 07, 2016
Mm nao i blive my teacher dat tld me den.dat politics is a dirty game. cry
Re: Another APC Member Killed In Rivers This Morning by BaddieKay(f): 8:44pm On Mar 07, 2016
You guys dnt understand...its a war to these people cause most of them are jobless and their survival 4 the nxt 4 or 8yrs depend on if their candidate wins..its just a do or die matter,not a fight 4 politicians but a fight 4 their stomach.
Re: Another APC Member Killed In Rivers This Morning by banio: 8:45pm On Mar 07, 2016
Let's make politics the least paying and these killings will end
Re: Another APC Member Killed In Rivers This Morning by wristbangle: 8:48pm On Mar 07, 2016
This is unbecoming for rivers state. Honestly the issue of unrest needs prompt action.
Re: Another APC Member Killed In Rivers This Morning by Ijuye: 8:49pm On Mar 07, 2016

1 Like

Re: Another APC Member Killed In Rivers This Morning by Nobody: 8:51pm On Mar 07, 2016
Why is it that the police are never around when holdums strike, yet they are supposed to be everywhere policing society? Why these thugs strike so easily and frequently is becos the police have left the turf for them. Community policing has been abandoned for suya peppersoup. Secondly, do we have a federal government in Nigeria? Why are these killings not abetting? Why has the FG not wielded the big stick? Is APC proving they cannot manage the mandate given freely to the party? Questions, questions, questions. APC cant be losing all the way, even on the political election aarena? Buhari may be winning the BH war. This is not the real issue. The fact is that his subjects, infact, his party loyalists, are being slaughtered daily and he is keeping mum. I cant believe this is happening.

1 Like

Re: Another APC Member Killed In Rivers This Morning by Nobody: 8:51pm On Mar 07, 2016
Why is it that the police are never around when holdums strike, yet they are supposed to be everywhere policing society? Why these thugs strike so easily and frequently is becos the police have left the turf for them. Community policing has been abandoned for suya peppersoup. Secondly, do we have a federal government in Nigeria? Why are these killings not abetting? Why has the FG not wielded the big stick? Is APC proving they cannot manage the mandate given freely to the party? Questions, questions, questions. APC cant be losing all the way, even on the political election aarena? Buhari may be winning the BH war. This is not the real issue. The fact is that his subjects, infact, his party loyalists, are being slaughtered daily and he is keeping mum. I cant believe this is happening to a government in power. APC had better wake up..

1 Like

Re: Another APC Member Killed In Rivers This Morning by carinmom(f): 8:53pm On Mar 07, 2016
sirklin:
In as much as I don't appreciate the taking of one's life but it seems river state people are on the verge of ridding the state with the APC virus.
Are you justifying the murder
Re: Another APC Member Killed In Rivers This Morning by Truckpusher(m): 8:58pm On Mar 07, 2016
If the APC under the administration of the worst hypocritical President ever in the person of Buhari insists on taking over Rivers State through the back door where they've been rejected even by our unborn kids , then we the good people of Rivers State will reject them at all cost.

If they want violence ,bloodshed they must get.
Re: Another APC Member Killed In Rivers This Morning by Forwetinnah: 9:00pm On Mar 07, 2016
..APC is just trying to cause a State of Emergency Rivers State..the fear of defeat in next week's election is the beginning of madness for them. They should keep killing themselves
Re: Another APC Member Killed In Rivers This Morning by Forwetinnah: 9:04pm On Mar 07, 2016
BlackMerchant:
PMB, please declare state of emergency in Rivers State. Simple!

That's what the APC and boooooohari wants...YOU WILL NEVER GET RIVERS STATE!!
Re: Another APC Member Killed In Rivers This Morning by NorttGate: 9:06pm On Mar 07, 2016
sirklin:

Na your plan? When BH were killing rapidly in North how many federal might was deployed in any of the state?
. Look you, your sense of reasoning is a flaw in itself
Re: Another APC Member Killed In Rivers This Morning by engrchykae(m): 9:07pm On Mar 07, 2016
Odysseus king of ithaca said that politics is soldiers dying and kings talking
Re: Another APC Member Killed In Rivers This Morning by persius555(m): 9:23pm On Mar 07, 2016
Has river state governor been impeached?
Re: Another APC Member Killed In Rivers This Morning by yaki84: 9:29pm On Mar 07, 2016
siraj1402:
When the federal mighty is deployed to River state , I hope Wike will not cry?

This is real season 2 for Wike, He need to secure his mandate meanwhile I see him removed in the so nearer future .

wike dis , wike dat abeg d one wey happen for ikorodu why dem no blame ambode?
we hv an aboki commissioner of police why cant he do the bidding of his master?
atleast now pdp dont control d centre so the commissioner shud not be afraid to do his work, abi na jonathan still dey control police force?
Re: Another APC Member Killed In Rivers This Morning by markba: 9:42pm On Mar 07, 2016
Rivers pple entoooooo ona want governor una don get. No complain ooo dis na only genesis by d time we reach malachi ona go see sumtin. Once an agbero always an agbero
Re: Another APC Member Killed In Rivers This Morning by 01Mysticdon(m): 9:43pm On Mar 07, 2016
The media is biased
Re: Another APC Member Killed In Rivers This Morning by JAHseal: 9:43pm On Mar 07, 2016
sirklin:
In as much as I don't appreciate the taking of one's life but it seems river state people are on the verge of ridding the state with the APC virus.

"Ridding the state of the APC virus" ?
U certainly deserve 2 b caged !
#lunatic
Re: Another APC Member Killed In Rivers This Morning by str8talk1: 9:47pm On Mar 07, 2016
PDP Vs APC, scores 2 - 0. APC Run! Run!! Run!!!
Re: Another APC Member Killed In Rivers This Morning by lurlah2014(f): 9:55pm On Mar 07, 2016
When will the youths borrow brain and understand that this thugs called politicians don't worth a drop of our sweat??
Re: Another APC Member Killed In Rivers This Morning by Achorise: 10:09pm On Mar 07, 2016
How is this wike's fault, ?this is a clash of personal interests of the supporters of the state assembly candidates.
Re: Another APC Member Killed In Rivers This Morning by HIPROFILE(m): 10:15pm On Mar 07, 2016
I think my concern is more on what happened and still happening in Benue.....my heart trembled,I weeped so hard. No answer to what these little kids have done to deserve this kinda death what is really happening in this country? Why do certain group of people delight so much in taking out lives? Could this be regarded as part of man's inhumanity to mankind? Hmmmm...it has really got to its peak...I weeped more when I also realised that the government both state and federal are not doing anything to curb this atrocities taking place in the middle belt. Our human right activists now only becomes active when it has to do with political issues.. Our media has suddenly activated ghost mode while these little children are killed brutally in daily basis and u say Nigeria will ever be better? Hell no their innocent blood won't rest till justice is done.

Re: Another APC Member Killed In Rivers This Morning by martineinstein(m): 10:22pm On Mar 07, 2016
shamecurls:
Those who witnessed the regime of Wike as Obio Akpor LGA chairman will tell u all these happenings re still preview. The main movie is still loading

History recalled
u mean they are rehearsing?
Re: Another APC Member Killed In Rivers This Morning by dokyOloye: 10:30pm On Mar 07, 2016
siraj1402:
When the federal mighty is deployed to River state , I hope Wike will not cry?

This is real season 2 for Wike, He need to secure his mandate meanwhile I see him removed in the so nearer future .
let them deploy that federal might to Benue,Plateu,Nassarawa 1st,cos d scale of killings there is genocidal.
Re: Another APC Member Killed In Rivers This Morning by gbengaizzHe: 11:17pm On Mar 07, 2016
sirklin:

Na your plan? When BH were killing rapidly in North how many federal might was deployed in any of the state?

Ask ur ineffectual buffon
Re: Another APC Member Killed In Rivers This Morning by 247notire(m): 11:40pm On Mar 07, 2016
kay29000:
NOOO!!! Wike is going to far. And I know the former first lady has a hand in this too. This is taking things too far.
U sit in ur room and you just know these things? Are u okay? You need to ask urself, what does Wike gain by killing an APC local govt chairman candidate? Or didn't u knw all these have been happening since time immemorial in Nigerian politics? And why wud u call PEJ? People like you are why that social media bill needs to be passed asap. Ode...
Re: Another APC Member Killed In Rivers This Morning by shamecurls(m): 2:13am On Mar 08, 2016
martineinstein:
u mean they are rehearsing?

Yep
Re: Another APC Member Killed In Rivers This Morning by sweetgala(m): 5:34am On Mar 08, 2016
sirklin:

FG did not waste time to declare a state of emergency which was rather ineffective at the time according to local leadership, I can remember GEJ extending it to the dismay nof some NE governors affected
Re: Another APC Member Killed In Rivers This Morning by Tinubutoto: 5:53am On Mar 08, 2016
Anything to wipe apc out of my region is welcomed. Ds is not brown Zink of desert where u come n show yo madness. be warned!!!
Re: Another APC Member Killed In Rivers This Morning by Ikpewe: 6:34am On Mar 08, 2016
sirklin:
You must be high on something.
Re: Another APC Member Killed In Rivers This Morning by Babacele: 6:45am On Mar 08, 2016
omenka:
Gosh!! No man deserves such an end. This is intolerance taken too far.

I hope the murderers are fished out and made to account for their crime.

RIP mr.
I'm not comfortable with this IG. shikenan!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

See The Bag Solomon Dalung Is Carrying (photo) / Dapo Abiodun Visits His Parents For Blessing (photos) / Photo Of The Day : Nigerian Police Officers Pushing Their Van In Traffic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.