Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,089 members, 7,835,660 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:06 PM

Another APC Member Killed In Rivers This Morning - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Another APC Member Killed In Rivers This Morning (49284 Views)

17-Year-Old IPOB Member Killed During Trump Rally In Port-Harcourt. Graphic Pics / Meet The First Baby Born In Rivers This New Year, See What Was Done For Him / Another APC Lies Busted (pictorial Evidence Inside) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Another APC Member Killed In Rivers This Morning by danot1030: 7:22am On Mar 08, 2016
sirklin:
In as much as I don't appreciate the taking of one's life but it seems river state people are on the verge of ridding the state with the APC virus.
I pray that a member of your family will fall a victim of this killing either by error or commition.
Re: Another APC Member Killed In Rivers This Morning by vickylala239: 7:36am On Mar 08, 2016
londonrivals:

http://www.punchng.com/hoodlums-kill-man-set-corpse-ablaze-in-rivers/

Wat is Apc doing in a state like rivers I taya ohhh...
Re: Another APC Member Killed In Rivers This Morning by billyG(m): 8:10am On Mar 08, 2016
Wike iz plague upon Rivers state.
Re: Another APC Member Killed In Rivers This Morning by Afroconnect: 9:17am On Mar 08, 2016
Wike's hand is filled with blood,so much that it is over-flowing,his end will definitely be tragic.

I see the Ceasar treatment being meted out to him, the situation go over am soon.
Re: Another APC Member Killed In Rivers This Morning by Charly68: 9:37am On Mar 08, 2016
I think Mr President must wake up to reality on ground,we voted him to secure lived & properties of every average Nigerians ,the reign of terror in Rivers state must be stopped at all cost,the Commissioner of police in the state must be changed if he can not secure the territory due to compromise or professional incompetence..All this brigandism must be fully nipped on the board..No room for nonsense in any part of Nigeria territory.. If the governor can not guarantee safety of his citizens,he should be shown how to do so through federal intervention. Politics of hatred & acrimony should be set aside for peace to reign.
Re: Another APC Member Killed In Rivers This Morning by bashydemy(m): 10:07am On Mar 08, 2016
State of Emergency loading if wike did not call his PDP boys to order... Hope some people will not start crying then..
Re: Another APC Member Killed In Rivers This Morning by BABANGBALI: 11:57am On Mar 08, 2016
siraj1402:
When the federal mighty is deployed to River state , I hope Wike will not cry?

This is real season 2 for Wike, He need to secure his mandate meanwhile I see him removed in the so nearer future .
nearer future? grin grin grin
Re: Another APC Member Killed In Rivers This Morning by MxFactor: 5:30pm On Mar 08, 2016
The governor is signing his signature, those who know him can attest to his point and ki.ll trade marks. The thing is just starting....this is preloading
Re: Another APC Member Killed In Rivers This Morning by Nobody: 5:35pm On Mar 08, 2016
APC should stop doing intelligence with Wike. Give him bullet for bullet or else Wike will kill all of APC in River.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

President Buhari Arrives Nigeria After His State Visit To The US (Photos) / See The Bag Solomon Dalung Is Carrying (photo) / Dapo Abiodun Visits His Parents For Blessing (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.