Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,000 members, 7,817,964 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:10 AM

Why Are You Contemplating A Break Up At The Moment? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are You Contemplating A Break Up At The Moment? (2201 Views)

Contemplating Suicide / Nigerian Lady Travels To US For A Break, But Falls In Love With A Lebanese Guy / What 'break-up' Lines Were You Served? Let's Share! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are You Contemplating A Break Up At The Moment? by NiRfreak(m): 11:06pm On Mar 07, 2016
A break up rarely happens in one day without any premonition. it usually takes time and often exhausts all avenue for doubt , suspicion, reconciliation and tolerance of a partner 's character.

Basically, a thoughtful appraisal of a partner in question and the relationship usually begins the process of a break up. Ending this series of evaluation and contemplation, Is a point of no return where the break-up is formally announced and received like a death sentence. The heart-breaker finally heaves a sigh of relief for the tough and execution of his long-conceived plan.

Currently, I believe some partners are already in the stage of contemplation and doubt about a partner or relationship. The fear of the aftermath of break up or sympathy is preventing them from making the final decision.
For me, the reason I'm contemplating a break up is because of her short temper, inability to understand jokes/sarcasm making us quarrel over little things, and a very serious abusive attitude. When angry she abuses and spits hot brimstones whereas I do not know how to argue or abuse even when I'm angry. She can even explode anywhere, even in public. I'm so worried about this though i love her. We've talked about this countless times, she just wouldn't change.

Kindly share with us those signs and premonitions you are getting from your current relationship, or reasons why you think a break up might be imminent and let us learn toward correcting our mistakes. thanks.
Re: Why Are You Contemplating A Break Up At The Moment? by vizkiz: 11:12pm On Mar 07, 2016
not in any relationship but once my trust is taken for weakness, then that is a deal breaker for me
Re: Why Are You Contemplating A Break Up At The Moment? by Nobody: 11:13pm On Mar 07, 2016
His policing nature.
Re: Why Are You Contemplating A Break Up At The Moment? by NiRfreak(m): 11:21pm On Mar 07, 2016
Abusive
Re: Why Are You Contemplating A Break Up At The Moment? by flokii: 11:39pm On Mar 07, 2016
@OP are you a witch-doctor?

Or how do you what I'm contemplating to do or not do
Re: Why Are You Contemplating A Break Up At The Moment? by NiRfreak(m): 11:55pm On Mar 07, 2016
@bros above me...pls read now.
Re: Why Are You Contemplating A Break Up At The Moment? by herkeym001(m): 12:52am On Mar 08, 2016
She loves me with her whole life, yes am sure of that. But, the only reason why i don't want to marry her is that, I always loose appetite anytime she cooks, even if am starving. This is not about whether she knows how to cook or not.
we've been dating since 2012.
am scared to tell her that we should end our relationship.
I have shown her different bad attitudes, but she refused to let go. in fact, it was when I started treating her badly, that was when she started gluing the more.
My problem is that, I don't have the gut to tell her my mind of ending our affair.

1 Like

Re: Why Are You Contemplating A Break Up At The Moment? by Nature8(m): 5:19am On Mar 08, 2016
herkeym001:
She loves me with her whole life, yes am sure of that. But, the only reason why i don't want to marry her is that, I always loose appetite anytime she cooks, even if am starving. This is not about whether she knows how to cook or not.
I have shown her different bad attitudes, but she refused to let go. in fact, it was when I started treating bad, that was when she started gluing the more.

Lol.. What came into my mind now is that part where Tekno says *YOU MUST MARRY ME* in that his duro track.. grin
Re: Why Are You Contemplating A Break Up At The Moment? by Nobody: 6:07am On Mar 08, 2016
herkeym001:
I have shown her different bad attitudes, but she refused to let go. in fact, it was when I started treating bad, that was when she started gluing the more.

If you've convinced yourself, tell her no need to make her read through the lines.
She might continue to believe that its just in her head, sometimes love blocks our reasoning

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Are You Contemplating A Break Up At The Moment? by NiRfreak(m): 7:07am On Mar 08, 2016
herkeym001:
unwilling to learn or change is the major problem......she probably thinks you can't do without her, that's why she thinks she can continue that way.
Re: Why Are You Contemplating A Break Up At The Moment? by halfricanadian(f): 7:12am On Mar 08, 2016
herkeym001:

Tell her you are hiding under the shadows of attitude

funny enof u myt av exhibited some of d attitudes while still dating so she felt it was normal u

Open up to her it will hurt bt she will find love again

For every broken heart lies anoda heart ready to make it whole again.

Open up to her don't let it get to the peak dat wid tear her apart embarassed

1 Like

Re: Why Are You Contemplating A Break Up At The Moment? by Nobody: 7:12am On Mar 08, 2016
herkeym001:
after u don dey chop kpekus since 2012,u wan con leave her
Bros na wa o
Re: Why Are You Contemplating A Break Up At The Moment? by herkeym001(m): 11:40am On Mar 08, 2016
bardella1:
after u don dey chop kpekus since 2012,u wan con leave her
Bros na wa o
chopping kpekus na fundamental human right as long as we are alive and healthy. no be say e sweet me as i wan leave her, just that I no wan marry person wey her food no dey hungry me to chop.
Re: Why Are You Contemplating A Break Up At The Moment? by herkeym001(m): 11:50am On Mar 08, 2016
halfricanadian:

Tell her you are hiding under the shadows of attitude

funny enof u myt av exhibited some of d attitudes while still dating so she felt it was normal u

Open up to her it will hurt bt she will find love again

For every broken heart lies anoda heart ready to make it whole again.

Open up to her don't let it get to the peak dat wid tear her apart embarassed
Thank you so much for your summation.
I think my problem is that I don't have the gut to tell her my feelings. Anyway shall, I will summon courage to tell her after she is through with her ongoing exam.
Once again, Thank You.
Re: Why Are You Contemplating A Break Up At The Moment? by herkeym001(m): 11:53am On Mar 08, 2016
NiRfreak:
unwilling to learn or change is the major problem......she probably thinks you can't do without her, that's why she thinks she can continue that way.
she definitely know that I can do without her, her problem is "she is blindly in love with me"
Re: Why Are You Contemplating A Break Up At The Moment? by herkeym001(m): 11:57am On Mar 08, 2016
favoured234:

If you've convinced yourself, tell her no need to make her read through the lines.
She might continue to believe that its just in her head, sometimes love blocks our reasoning
you're right "Love blocks reasoning"
Re: Why Are You Contemplating A Break Up At The Moment? by Luckygurl(f): 11:59am On Mar 08, 2016
herkeym001:
I have shown her different bad attitudes, but she refused to let go. in fact, it was when I started treating her badly, that was when she started gluing the more.
My problem is that, I don't have the gut to tell her my mind of ending our affair.

What is it about then

1 Like

Re: Why Are You Contemplating A Break Up At The Moment? by herkeym001(m): 12:12pm On Mar 08, 2016
Luckygurl:

What is it about then
I always loose interest before she even start cooking. Though, I do eat it like that out of pity. so, there is no way to know if she is a good cook or a bad one.
Re: Why Are You Contemplating A Break Up At The Moment? by refiner(f): 12:14pm On Mar 08, 2016
he is too cute for my liking!undecided
Re: Why Are You Contemplating A Break Up At The Moment? by NiRfreak(m): 12:45pm On Mar 08, 2016
refiner:
he is too cute for my liking!undecided
you are joking right??.... or is it that u dnt trust him cos of his looks.?
Re: Why Are You Contemplating A Break Up At The Moment? by refiner(f): 12:53pm On Mar 08, 2016
NiRfreak:
you are joking right??.... or is it that u dnt trust him cos of his looks.?

nop dear....I trust him so much,infact he can die for me Buh he is too cute....

very much look like cr7grin
Re: Why Are You Contemplating A Break Up At The Moment? by NiRfreak(m): 12:59pm On Mar 08, 2016
refiner:

nop dear....I trust him so much,infact he can die for me Buh he is too cute....

very much look like cr7grin
your case ehn..i think you are oppressed by his looks....try to improve on your looks .you are a cute gal too.....when u get more compliment i think you will feel better.
Re: Why Are You Contemplating A Break Up At The Moment? by MrCork: 2:47pm On Mar 08, 2016
refiner:

no NiRfreak:....I trust Mr Cork so much,infact he can **** me anyday allnightloong & he too cute....

he very much look like cr7grin

..awwwww...you woud?...thats so sweet of u!! wink
Re: Why Are You Contemplating A Break Up At The Moment? by Nobody: 3:49pm On Mar 08, 2016
herkeym001:

chopping kpekus na fundamental human right as long as we are alive and healthy. no be say e sweet me as i wan leave her, just that I no wan marry person wey her food no dey hungry me to chop.
I hia go tell am na..
Re: Why Are You Contemplating A Break Up At The Moment? by goshen26: 3:54pm On Mar 08, 2016
Too much holy mary
Re: Why Are You Contemplating A Break Up At The Moment? by NiRfreak(m): 4:46pm On Mar 08, 2016
@Mrcork u dey enjoy o....ride her on....
Re: Why Are You Contemplating A Break Up At The Moment? by refiner(f): 5:11pm On Mar 08, 2016
MrCork:

..awwwww...you woud?...thats so sweet of u!! wink
kwantinue deceiving yourself!....idiat?undecided
Re: Why Are You Contemplating A Break Up At The Moment? by refiner(f): 5:16pm On Mar 08, 2016
NiRfreak:
your case ehn..i think you are oppressed by his looks....try to improve on your looks .you are a cute gal too.....when u get more compliment i think you will feel better.

lol...*speechless*undecided
Re: Why Are You Contemplating A Break Up At The Moment? by MrCork: 5:16pm On Mar 08, 2016
refiner:

kwantinue deceiving yourself!....idiat?undecided

...like you don't want me....seerrioouly....Refiner is a stubborn goat..serrriously!! undecided
Re: Why Are You Contemplating A Break Up At The Moment? by Nobody: 5:23pm On Mar 08, 2016
Anyway, most o' my relationships gets sh#tty not because they ain't good people. What I observe is that when we get close as in really close, we see enough reasons why we shouldn't continue wasting our times. Never ever been bitter, always concessional.
Re: Why Are You Contemplating A Break Up At The Moment? by Nobody: 4:08pm On Mar 10, 2016
r:
mrcork and refiner are dating/corking? :O
you
Re: Why Are You Contemplating A Break Up At The Moment? by ifeajikap(m): 4:51pm On Mar 10, 2016
She nags, she wants to plan my every schedule nd she av fite wit everybdy in da area

(1) (2) (Reply)

Signs And Symptoms Of Common Stds In Men / See What This Shameless Couple Were Spotted Doing At Aparty (photos+video) / Media React As Comedienne Etinosa Proposed To Fiance On Her Knees (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.