Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,220 members, 7,825,834 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 01:09 AM

See How We Marry Second Wife In Ilorin - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See How We Marry Second Wife In Ilorin (3049 Views)

Wedding Of Man Who Met His Wife In Keke In Delta / Ladies After All The Talk Na Ass We Dey Look Before We Marry (picture Added) / 8 Categories Of Ladies That May End Up Becoming The Second Wife Of A Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

See How We Marry Second Wife In Ilorin by hemsquare(m): 12:32am On Mar 08, 2016
if a married man impregnate a lady, he wil first of all go and visit the head of their family and say, MOTI FI IDI KAN NI ITA O and i dont know how to tell my wife, Oloolori ebi will say, OKARE OMO MI DAADA, BABA RE LOFI JO. Now they have come to introduce the second wife to the one at home, first thing you will hear is, ASALATU FUN ONSE OLOHUN (SAW) to iyale, the head of the family will now begin to pray for iyale this way, YIO YE O, GBOGBO OMO TO BI FUN WA OLOHUN AJEKI WON NI ALUBARIKA she will keep saying amin, they wil now say your husband has offended you and she will say no abi Baba lagbaja what happen, the olori ebi wil now face the husband and shout like this, BOSI YAYIN JARE, TI WON SE NKAN TI KO DA TAN WON A MA WO ILE PAKO PAKO. Dont be offended o jare iyawo mi dada, they will now smash everything against the floor gbam. You, come and knee down here, (new wife) FA IYAWO E MORA., they will tell iyale. So what do you think will happen after they leave there house?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: See How We Marry Second Wife In Ilorin by Nobody: 12:41am On Mar 08, 2016
What a beautiful culture this is.Am jealous.
Re: See How We Marry Second Wife In Ilorin by ahnie: 12:59am On Mar 08, 2016
We dont Ball like this in South-south.
Re: See How We Marry Second Wife In Ilorin by ipledge10(m): 1:02am On Mar 08, 2016
ahnie:
We dont Ball like this in the South...
Who told,Maybe You Don't consider South West As part Of south
Re: See How We Marry Second Wife In Ilorin by ahnie: 1:02am On Mar 08, 2016
@op,una dey enjoi for una culture....A typical warri wife z always melodramatic,before you even finish the tale,your life wil never remain the same.

3 Likes

Re: See How We Marry Second Wife In Ilorin by Nobody: 1:09am On Mar 08, 2016
Where I'm from polygamy is ILLEGAL. smiley
Op I wish you lived here fer makin' this dang thread.

1 Like

Re: See How We Marry Second Wife In Ilorin by ipledge10(m): 1:20am On Mar 08, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
Where I'm from polygamy is ILLEGAL. smiley
Op I wish you lived here fer makin' this dang thread.
where I come from,polygamy is legal tongue...QueenValerie come and see your homie
Re: See How We Marry Second Wife In Ilorin by Nobody: 1:23am On Mar 08, 2016
ipledge10:
where I come from,polygamy is legal tongue...QueenValerie come and see your homie
Yeah,but you on my turf now grin
Re: See How We Marry Second Wife In Ilorin by ipledge10(m): 1:27am On Mar 08, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
Yeah,but you on my turf now grin
I live very far away...like far grin

1 Like

Re: See How We Marry Second Wife In Ilorin by Nobody: 1:31am On Mar 08, 2016
ipledge10:
I live very far away...like far grin
It's all the US tongue
Re: See How We Marry Second Wife In Ilorin by ipledge10(m): 1:39am On Mar 08, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
It's all the US tongue
what makes u think I live in usa?
Re: See How We Marry Second Wife In Ilorin by Nobody: 1:41am On Mar 08, 2016
I am currently at ilorin too. I am telling you, that state is just wow except for the shittty government they have got. The government is ruining that state and its wonderful people.

1 Like

Re: See How We Marry Second Wife In Ilorin by Nobody: 1:57am On Mar 08, 2016
ipledge10:
what makes u think I live in usa?
You live in NYC Pledge,were else is that but the US
Re: See How We Marry Second Wife In Ilorin by ipledge10(m): 2:00am On Mar 08, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
You live in NYC Pledge,were else is that but the US
it's even you... grin grin,no wonder I don't see you again...I thought my net caught new fish tongue
Re: See How We Marry Second Wife In Ilorin by Nobody: 2:08am On Mar 08, 2016
ipledge10:
it's even you... grin grin,no wonder I don't see you again...I thought my net caught new fish tongue
grin new fish.Nice wordin'
Re: See How We Marry Second Wife In Ilorin by ipledge10(m): 2:10am On Mar 08, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
grin new fish.Nice wordin'
but this your new moniker is really confusing
Re: See How We Marry Second Wife In Ilorin by Nobody: 2:17am On Mar 08, 2016
ipledge10:
but this your new moniker is really confusing
grin Let me break it down for you.
..King.... chicks can be them
Why? How .....cause I said so
..Cheezy Puff..... I like eatin' em.Clear now? tongue
Re: See How We Marry Second Wife In Ilorin by obontami: 2:44am On Mar 08, 2016
Awon mesu jamba
Re: See How We Marry Second Wife In Ilorin by scribble: 3:01am On Mar 08, 2016
This thread is going places. Let me use this opportunity to say

Nigerian men arise. Marry as many wives as you can afford to take care of

That is our culture
Re: See How We Marry Second Wife In Ilorin by Qualer: 8:06am On Mar 08, 2016
ahnie:
We dont Ball like this in South-south.

you make me wanna come to asaba sharp sharp!! damn!! cool abeg how much be bride price for your village??
Re: See How We Marry Second Wife In Ilorin by success10(m): 8:42am On Mar 08, 2016
hemsquare:
if a married man impregnate a lady, he wil first of all go and visit the head of their family and say, MOTI FI IDI KAN NI ITA O and i dont know how to tell my wife, Oloolori ebi will say, OKARE OMO MI DAADA, BABA RE LOFI JO. Now they have come to introduce the second wife to the one at home, first thing you will hear is, ASALATU FUN ONSE OLOHUN (SAW) to iyale, the head of the family will now begin to pray for iyale this way, YIO YE O, GBOGBO OMO TO BI FUN WA OLOHUN AJEKI WON NI ALUBARIKA she will keep saying amin, they wil now say your husband has offended you and she will say no abi Baba lagbaja what happen, the olori ebi wil now face the husband and shout like this, BOSI YAYIN JARE, TI WON SE NKAN TI KO DA TAN WON A MA WO ILE PAKO PAKO. Dont be offended o jare iyawo mi dada, they will now smash everything against the floor gbam. You, come and knee down here, (new wife) FA IYAWO E MORA., they will tell iyale. So what do you think will happen after they leave there house?
HAHAHAHA...
I DON LAFF TIRED...

U ARE ABSOLUTELY RIGHT..

THE ABOVE IS D EXACT METHOD USED TO INTRODUCED THE NEW WIFE.
Re: See How We Marry Second Wife In Ilorin by iamrealdeji(m): 8:43am On Mar 08, 2016
You painted the best picture of how a new wife is married
Re: See How We Marry Second Wife In Ilorin by ahnie: 8:53am On Mar 08, 2016
Mr qualer,why would yu wanna come to asaba?
Qualer:

you make me wanna come to asaba sharp sharp!! damn!! cool abeg how much be bride price for your village??
Re: See How We Marry Second Wife In Ilorin by iyb(m): 9:15am On Mar 08, 2016
Translate the yoruba part please
Re: See How We Marry Second Wife In Ilorin by Qualer: 10:27am On Mar 08, 2016
ahnie:
Mr qualer,why would yu wanna come to asaba?

Haba! didn't you read me well? i wan come take you away as wifey sharply! how much be bride price make i for prepare my arsenal well, well!! cool
Re: See How We Marry Second Wife In Ilorin by LegatusGlaber(m): 10:28am On Mar 08, 2016
ipledge10:
Who told,Maybe You Don't consider South West As part Of south

Are you not trying so hard?
Re: See How We Marry Second Wife In Ilorin by ahnie: 11:42am On Mar 08, 2016
Can you take pellets of bullets because of me?i need to know.
Qualer:

Haba! didn't you read me well? i wan come take you away as wifey sharply! how much be bride price make i for prepare my arsenal well, well!! cool
Re: See How We Marry Second Wife In Ilorin by ipledge10(m): 1:08pm On Mar 08, 2016
LegatusGlaber:

Are you not trying so hard?
in what way?
Re: See How We Marry Second Wife In Ilorin by LegatusGlaber(m): 3:35pm On Mar 08, 2016
ipledge10:
in what way?
Are you bisexual?
Re: See How We Marry Second Wife In Ilorin by ipledge10(m): 3:51pm On Mar 08, 2016
LegatusGlaber:

Are you bisexual?
God forbid bad thing...none of my family will have such psychological disorder in jesus name
Re: See How We Marry Second Wife In Ilorin by LegatusGlaber(m): 4:48pm On Mar 08, 2016
ipledge10:
God forbid bad thing...none of my family will have such psychological disorder in jesus name

Amen
Re: See How We Marry Second Wife In Ilorin by Qualer: 5:02pm On Mar 08, 2016
ahnie:
Can you take pellets of bullets because of me?i need to know.

na waa o! i thought i was the person to be shooting 'pellets of bullets' for you to be catching... if you know what i mean! grin grin cool

(1) (2) (Reply)

Can Two Blood Brothers Marry From Same Family? / Why Is RomanceLand Populated With So Many Ugly Girls? / Will U Wash The Plates And Share The House Chores Equally With Your Wife ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.