Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,500 members, 7,854,130 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 11:16 AM

Will You Still Cheat On Her After Reading This? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Will You Still Cheat On Her After Reading This? (2290 Views)

Why Do Girls In Serious Relationships Still Cheat?? / Can A Man Love His Woman Dearly And Still Cheat On Her? / I Beg If You Have Her As Your Wife Will You Still Cheat On Her (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Will You Still Cheat On Her After Reading This? by fleps(m): 8:27am On Mar 08, 2016
Guy: Hey, babe

Girl: Hi, baby

Guy: What if I told you my ex wanted to see me and we were planning to hang out?

Girl: I wouldn't say anything

Guy: ...you wouldn't?

Girl: No, I wouldn't

Guy: Why not?

Girl: Because I trust you

Guy: But do you trust her?

Girl: Honestly? I don't give a Bleep about her. It's not about me trusting her, it's about me trusting you. Of course she wants to see you. She's your ex. She'll miss you from time to time. That's what ex girlfriends do. Obviously, she knows you and I are together, and all that matters to me is that you know we're together now, too. I trust you enough to know if she tries to lean in for a kiss, you'll back off or stop her and tell her she shouldn't do that. I trust you enough to know if she tries to randomly get on top of you, you'll push her off and tell her to cut it out and it isn't appropriate. I trust you enough to know that if she tries to sleep with you, you'll get up and walk away. At least, I hope I can trust you. I'm not trying to be that girlfriend who tells you who you can't see and who you can't talk to. I'm not trying to be that girlfriend who's controlling and makes decisions for you. I'm not trying to be that girlfriend who doesn't trust her man enough to know what's right from wrong. So if you want to see your ex and feel like you two can have a normal functioning friendship, then go ahead. If you know that some things might happen if you two are around each other, then you know you shouldn't and how that would make me feel. Again, I'm not going to tell you what to do. But I will say this; if something does happen and you allowed it to happen, you'll lose me and I won't even think twice about leaving you. Am I stupid for trusting you? Maybe, because most girls wouldn't. Am I uncomfortable with you being with her? Maybe, considering how she used to mean something to you, or I don't know if she still does. Am I going to trust you despite all of that? Yes, because I love you and that's how it's supposed to be. I know you love me enough to not hurt like that way. At least, I hope you do.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Will You Still Cheat On Her After Reading This? by fleps(m): 8:27am On Mar 08, 2016
For me I think whatever will happen will surely happen... But the guy will surely have this message ringing in his head and may control any likely occurrences
Re: Will You Still Cheat On Her After Reading This? by pretydiva(f): 8:28am On Mar 08, 2016
Issokay
Re: Will You Still Cheat On Her After Reading This? by sinaj(f): 8:30am On Mar 08, 2016
Even if he wudnt want to cheat on her, will dickson cooperate

Stubborn boy sad

4 Likes

Re: Will You Still Cheat On Her After Reading This? by Nobody: 8:31am On Mar 08, 2016
cheaters are always cheaters whether the girl has 14 veejays has 32 pairs of boobies he will still cheat
Re: Will You Still Cheat On Her After Reading This? by ILOVEFOOD: 8:33am On Mar 08, 2016
C preaching

She's dat scared
Re: Will You Still Cheat On Her After Reading This? by fleps(m): 8:34am On Mar 08, 2016
sinaj:

Stubborn boy sad

He will. Words are powerful! cheesy
Re: Will You Still Cheat On Her After Reading This? by fleps(m): 8:36am On Mar 08, 2016
ILOVEFOOD:
C preaching

She's dat scared

U think say e easy?
Re: Will You Still Cheat On Her After Reading This? by Nobody: 8:37am On Mar 08, 2016
??
Re: Will You Still Cheat On Her After Reading This? by skywalker240(m): 8:39am On Mar 08, 2016
sinaj:

Stubborn boy sad
;Dkikikikiki

Re: Will You Still Cheat On Her After Reading This? by chigoizie7(m): 8:40am On Mar 08, 2016
As for me? I will not even go again sef.

Even if I go, na for open place we go see.

My heart no go gree me again.

@times we don't plan to cheat, but things just happens differently

3 Likes

Re: Will You Still Cheat On Her After Reading This? by halfricanadian(f): 8:42am On Mar 08, 2016
Its deciving this a write up from a guy hoping a girl would be this way i was like dis way bck younger its only young girls btw the ages of 15-18 dat can do dis

Bt a lady of 19 and above wud av had a new developed level of thinkin coupled with exposure to life lessons concerning issues

Bt a girl of 15-18 not too too exposed nd wud still b in d stage of i can do nytin for love let such girl hit 20 due to exposure she cant take dis from u

So only a girl dats very very young dat can say dis op

Do ur research

1 Like

Re: Will You Still Cheat On Her After Reading This? by agohmamuda(m): 8:51am On Mar 08, 2016
sinaj:

Who is Dickson?? grin grin

Stubborn boy sad
Re: Will You Still Cheat On Her After Reading This? by chigoizie7(m): 8:56am On Mar 08, 2016
halfricanadian:
Its deciving this a write up from a guy hoping a girl would be this way i was like dis way bck younger its only young girls btw the ages of 15-18 dat can do dis

Bt a lady of 19 and above wud av had a new developed level of thinkin coupled with exposure to life lessons concerning issues

Bt a girl of 15-18 not too too exposed nd wud still b in d stage of i can do nytin for love let such girl hit 20 due to exposure she cant take dis from u

So only a girl dats very very young dat can say dis op

Do ur research

Halfrica, speak for yourself.

I know of a girl that has trusted d bf this much, the truth is dat d bf deserved it.

I know cos the guy na my paddy and d gf is also my friend, (u know all these friends circle thing)
Re: Will You Still Cheat On Her After Reading This? by Nobody: 9:03am On Mar 08, 2016
chigoizie7:

Why did you spell your name like that? smiley
Re: Will You Still Cheat On Her After Reading This? by chigoizie7(m): 9:07am On Mar 08, 2016
Stupedinluv:
Why did you spell your name like that? smiley

Lol.

I already have a monicker (CHIGOZIE7) but I forgot the password. So I decided to add "i" making it chigoIzie7

How come u have 35 likes on ur ppix,considering d fact dat u registered 3days ago?

Me wey dey since 2014 still dey on 21
Re: Will You Still Cheat On Her After Reading This? by Nobody: 9:11am On Mar 08, 2016
chigoizie7:

Lol.

I already have a monicker (CHIGOZIE7) but I forgot the password. So I decided to add "i" making it chigoIzie7
Okay okay cool. Are we permitted to have more than one a/C?
Re: Will You Still Cheat On Her After Reading This? by chigoizie7(m): 9:14am On Mar 08, 2016
Stupedinluv:
Okay okay cool. Are we permitted to have more than one a/Cs?

Yes, but I gues with diff email add.
Re: Will You Still Cheat On Her After Reading This? by Nobody: 9:16am On Mar 08, 2016
chigoizie7:

Yes, but I gues with diff email add.
aiit thanks
Re: Will You Still Cheat On Her After Reading This? by Nobody: 9:18am On Mar 08, 2016
chigoizie7:

How come u have 35 likes on ur ppix,considering d fact dat u registered 3days ago?

Me wey dey since 2014 still dey on 21
May be am blessed wink
Re: Will You Still Cheat On Her After Reading This? by Kondomatic(m): 9:27am On Mar 08, 2016
chigoizie7:

I won't go at all, going is like tempting devil. I won't even communicate with the ex again.
Re: Will You Still Cheat On Her After Reading This? by Smartguy001(m): 9:30am On Mar 08, 2016
fleps:
Guy: Hey, babe

Girl: Hi, baby

Guy: What if I told you my ex wanted to see me and we were planning to hang out?

Girl: I wouldn't say anything

Guy: ...you wouldn't?

Girl: No, I wouldn't

Guy: Why not?

Girl: Because I trust you

Guy: But do you trust her?

Girl: Honestly? I don't give a Bleep about her. It's not about me trusting her, it's about me trusting you. Of course she wants to see you. She's your ex. She'll miss you from time to time. That's what ex girlfriends do. Obviously, she knows you and I are together, and all that matters to me is that you know we're together now, too. I trust you enough to know if she tries to lean in for a kiss, you'll back off or stop her and tell her she shouldn't do that. I trust you enough to know if she tries to randomly get on top of you, you'll push her off and tell her to cut it out and it isn't appropriate. I trust you enough to know that if she tries to sleep with you, you'll get up and walk away. At least, I hope I can trust you. I'm not trying to be that girlfriend who tells you who you can't see and who you can't talk to. I'm not trying to be that girlfriend who's controlling and makes decisions for you. I'm not trying to be that girlfriend who doesn't trust her man enough to know what's right from wrong. So if you want to see your ex and feel like you two can have a normal functioning friendship, then go ahead. If you know that some things might happen if you two are around each other, then you know you shouldn't and how that would make me feel. Again, I'm not going to tell you what to do. But I will say this; if something does happen and you allowed it to happen, you'll lose me and I won't even think twice about leaving you. Am I stupid for trusting you? Maybe, because most girls wouldn't. Am I uncomfortable with you being with her? Maybe, considering how she used to mean something to you, or I don't know if she still does. Am I going to trust you despite all of that? Yes, because I love you and that's how it's supposed to be. I know you love me enough to not hurt like that way. At least, I hope you do.

grin. Lolz....
Re: Will You Still Cheat On Her After Reading This? by chigoizie7(m): 9:30am On Mar 08, 2016
Kondomatic:
I won't go at all, going is like tempting devil. I won't even communicate with the ex again.

Lol.

I ve come to realize that diplomacy is always d best way to get things done.

Shouting will not get anything done d right way.
Re: Will You Still Cheat On Her After Reading This? by chigoizie7(m): 9:33am On Mar 08, 2016
Stupedinluv:
aiit thanks

I. Was expecting a follow back
Re: Will You Still Cheat On Her After Reading This? by constance500: 10:21am On Mar 08, 2016
Girls like that doesn't exist.
Re: Will You Still Cheat On Her After Reading This? by Nobody: 10:46am On Mar 08, 2016
If I can find the write up boring and stopped reading halfway, I wonder if the boyfriend reads it at all undecided
Re: Will You Still Cheat On Her After Reading This? by Emmatdayo(m): 11:30am On Mar 08, 2016
sinaj:
Even if he wudnt want to cheat on her, will dickson cooperate u are a bad girl grin

Stubborn boy sad
Re: Will You Still Cheat On Her After Reading This? by fleps(m): 1:00pm On Mar 08, 2016
constance500:
Girls like that doesn't exist.

They exist o!
Re: Will You Still Cheat On Her After Reading This? by cruzita(f): 1:07pm On Mar 08, 2016
these words are strong and can discourage the guy from doing anything with his ex.though some guys are good but there member don corrupt
Re: Will You Still Cheat On Her After Reading This? by OLUWAcypris1(f): 6:16pm On Mar 08, 2016
A cheat wil always remain one jawe, men always luk 4 excuses 2 cheat even if d lady is as beautiful as a mermaid , nd holy as a saint
Re: Will You Still Cheat On Her After Reading This? by Nobody: 6:54pm On Mar 08, 2016
All this preaching?

It amounts to nothing to a guy hell bent on cheating.

Wives have said more and appealed and tried to make sense more than this.

ha ha ha ha ha...you ladies really think there is a wonderful magic key out there that will stop men from cheating.

It is wishful thinking.
Re: Will You Still Cheat On Her After Reading This? by fleps(m): 8:24pm On Mar 08, 2016
OLUWAcypris1:
A cheat wil always remain one jawe, men always luk 4 excuses 2 cheat even if d lady is as beautiful as a mermaid , nd holy as a saint

So women won't look for excuses?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is This Photo Real Or Photoshop / 5 Ways To Stop Your Man From Cheating / See What These Tanzanian Girls Were Doing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.