Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,663 members, 7,816,699 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:36 PM

Buhari Receives Jacob Zuma, At The State House - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Receives Jacob Zuma, At The State House (21174 Views)

Jacob Zuma's Statue In Imo State Versus Jacob Zuma's Statue In South Africa.PICS / Statue Of Jacob Zuma In Owerri, Nigeria By Rochas Okorocha Sparks Outrage / Buhari Receives Archbishop Of Canterbury In London (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Receives Jacob Zuma, At The State House by bellville: 1:53pm On Mar 08, 2016
To Zuma: I hope you're not here to plead for MTN. We are not reducing MTN's fine.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Receives Jacob Zuma, At The State House by muhamadnur: 1:55pm On Mar 08, 2016
greatiyk4u:
Gay alert at that last picture, are they trying to kiss?
madness what is this thing here saying. what do kissing on the cheek have to do with gay. Go get sense boob
Re: Buhari Receives Jacob Zuma, At The State House by shileowo: 1:55pm On Mar 08, 2016
MTN matter on the table

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Receives Jacob Zuma, At The State House by muhamadnur: 1:56pm On Mar 08, 2016
Queenbae:
The third pix though,does the president want to kiss Zuma grin
yap a cheek kiss. Is a sign of embracement
Re: Buhari Receives Jacob Zuma, At The State House by greatiyk4u(m): 1:57pm On Mar 08, 2016
muhamadnur:
madness what is this thing here saying. what do kissing on the cheek have to do with gay. Go get sense boob

Lolz, na them them..............
Re: Buhari Receives Jacob Zuma, At The State House by Nobody: 1:59pm On Mar 08, 2016
Zuma here to reduce MTN fine
Re: Buhari Receives Jacob Zuma, At The State House by Chukazu: 2:22pm On Mar 08, 2016
GuruPedro:
Finally, other world leaders are now visiting us... God bless Buhari, God bless Nigeria!

Meanwhile, if you need a Blog/Site, call or whatsapp me on 08105257797

who is "other world leaders? "
a paedophile looking for political "absolution?"
Re: Buhari Receives Jacob Zuma, At The State House by Yksoul(m): 2:30pm On Mar 08, 2016
HOW MANY PRESIDENTS CAME TO PAY GEJ A VISIT DURING HIS TENURE? PMB HAS WELCOME 2 PRESIDENTS LESS THAN A YEAR IN OFFICE,IF AM RIGHT...
Re: Buhari Receives Jacob Zuma, At The State House by nijabazaar: 2:31pm On Mar 08, 2016
ha they are about to Kiss.....so romantic, Bubus mouth might be odour prone...

Zuma are you here to get a strong frnd behind you...snce u are neck deep in trouble back home.....

U remember that GEJ vehemently opposed ur AU chairmanship...

Zuma howz dat ur palatial home? i hear three bunch of SAs are n Efccs dragnet and then theres MTN which naijan hates....are you here to mend things, bubu is reputed to be dully obstinate
Re: Buhari Receives Jacob Zuma, At The State House by Nobody: 2:35pm On Mar 08, 2016
See how Jacob Zuma was throwing his face away from Buhari due to his smelling mouth. Who wan perceive such a smelling mouth combined with body odour?
Re: Buhari Receives Jacob Zuma, At The State House by nijabazaar: 2:36pm On Mar 08, 2016
Yksoul:
HOW MANY PRESIDENTS CAME TO PAY GEJ A VISIT DURING HIS TENURE? PMB HAS WELCOME 2 PRESIDENTS LESS THAN A YEAR IN OFFICE,IF AM RIGHT...

oh thats an achievement, huh?

We might as well welcome Ayotalla and North koreas despot.
Re: Buhari Receives Jacob Zuma, At The State House by ooshinibos: 3:11pm On Mar 08, 2016
Soreza:
The last pic got me laughing, must u copy everything oyibo do??
oyibo is your boss , see your country , you are still struggling to supply your country electricity ...and you are still proud ? the ineffectual Nigerians
Re: Buhari Receives Jacob Zuma, At The State House by opribo(m): 3:39pm On Mar 08, 2016
When is he restarting thebtraveksbagain
Re: Buhari Receives Jacob Zuma, At The State House by omoharry(f): 3:44pm On Mar 08, 2016
Yksoul:
how does that change the price of garri and rice that is now on the rice..grow up and have some brain.
Re: Buhari Receives Jacob Zuma, At The State House by feedthenation(m): 3:44pm On Mar 08, 2016
At least our 'foreign minister' president is not the one travelling...watching patiently if there's any adjustment to the MTN fine...
Re: Buhari Receives Jacob Zuma, At The State House by flokii: 4:02pm On Mar 08, 2016
Luciferlove:
The mod that keep banning me when i get like 3 Accounts...You can only take a horse to the river but you cant force him to drink water...I never mentioned any tribe when i said "coward tribe"....Keep banning and i keep junketting between my accounts...Nonesense

grin grin

shey you fit junket pass PMB ni?

lmao.. LEGEND OF A NAIRALAND JUNKETEER
Re: Buhari Receives Jacob Zuma, At The State House by sunday2012(m): 4:55pm On Mar 08, 2016
Nathdoug:
Welcome president zuma...hope u came with good tidings...
the man is coming to solicite for MTN and Nigeria saga. They have a lot of investments in Nigeria he has nt come to give us but to take from us
Re: Buhari Receives Jacob Zuma, At The State House by Nairadays: 4:57pm On Mar 08, 2016
Good.

I noticed Bubu hardly welcomes visiting president's at the airport. Maybe a Barack Obama or David Cameron will take him there.

I always kicked at how our leader's always rush to the airport to welcome any visiting president to Nigeria, dunno but it makes us look like a nation of lesser value and which were not. Hardly will you see Obama, Cameron, Merkel, Xi Jinping, Putin or Francois Hollande at the airport doing same.

If Buhari want's to toe that line then that's really good (am not saying it adds food on our table), but it only adds value and image to us as a nation.

Welcome Zuma, your chalet awaits you overlooking the Zuma Rock.
Re: Buhari Receives Jacob Zuma, At The State House by sunday2012(m): 5:06pm On Mar 08, 2016
He has come to settle MTN Nigeria issue he has nothing to offer us they have a lot of investment in Nigeria so he want to take from us he should go straight to his point
Re: Buhari Receives Jacob Zuma, At The State House by Soreza(m): 5:29pm On Mar 08, 2016
ooshinibos:

oyibo is your boss , see your country , you are still struggling to supply your country electricity ...and you are still proud ? the ineffectual Nigerians
GO AND READ YOUR BOOKS, LATER U WILL COMPLAIN JAMB DIDN'T ADD 40 MARKS FOR U.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Receives Jacob Zuma, At The State House by rhames(m): 5:48pm On Mar 08, 2016
That means the SOuthies have started taking us seriously.
Re: Buhari Receives Jacob Zuma, At The State House by rhames(m): 5:49pm On Mar 08, 2016
Soreza:

Meen! You nailed it.
Re: Buhari Receives Jacob Zuma, At The State House by ooshinibos: 1:36pm On Mar 09, 2016
Soreza:

oh really , don't need Jamb , its a useless exam , that has not help our country soooo far ,

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Man Maina And Those Liable For His Return To Service / No Going Back On Ekpeyong, Oke’s Arrest, Says Magu / Nnamdi Kanu's Codefendants Appear In Court In Abuja(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.