Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,214 members, 7,829,350 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:02 AM

Lere Olayinka Preparing For Arrest & Detention By Buhari's DSS - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lere Olayinka Preparing For Arrest & Detention By Buhari's DSS (44784 Views)

" Our President Is Rulling Us With NEPA BILL As Certificate"- Lere Olayinka / Niger Deltans Protest "Intimidation Of Jonathan By Buhari, DSS & EFCC" (Pics) / Arrested Judges: Court Summons Buhari, DSS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lere Olayinka Preparing For Arrest & Detention By Buhari's DSS by tonylaw07(m): 5:21pm On Mar 08, 2016
When e set your Oga Fayose go talk say em no send you. If you do not commit an offence then there is no need for all this.
Re: Lere Olayinka Preparing For Arrest & Detention By Buhari's DSS by babyhrt(m): 5:22pm On Mar 08, 2016
seunmsg:
No wonder Fayose keeps making a fool of himself with meaningless attacks on the president. He is surrounded by attention seeking idiots like Lere Olayinka.

This clown can keep getting the media attention of wailers for all it's worth, if he has done anything wrong that will warrant his arrest and prosecution, he will definitely be picked up and tried. Nobody is above the law.
I honestly feel you are the clown here...The APC as an opposition party before the 2015 elections did worst.

2 Likes

Re: Lere Olayinka Preparing For Arrest & Detention By Buhari's DSS by klax(m): 5:22pm On Mar 08, 2016
StOla:
DSS is now Pa Buhari's DSS? But same DSS once served as bouncers and bodyguard to a private citizen Fayose when he was campaigning for office.

Even Fayemi who was then the governor nor any other governor in Nigeria, had DSS as their bodyguards.

When is Fayose going to give up his unnecessary quest for attention? Is he the only opposition governor in Nigeria?

Did Buhari buy anything from Fayose without paying him his money?

In a bid to get the attention he so much craves, Fayose will soon dance naked in front of Aso Rock while Buhari's convoy drives past him

Thrash!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°.Poooooohhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Ssssssshhhhhiiiiitttttt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Ccççccrrrrrraaaaappppppppsssss, nnnoonnnssseeennnssseeeeww! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And sssshhhrrraaappp!!!!

And go to Hell with your buhari plus your satanic Party boloks. Boloks get life.
Re: Lere Olayinka Preparing For Arrest & Detention By Buhari's DSS by ddippset(m): 5:24pm On Mar 08, 2016
This Lere guy just keeps running his beak because he wasn't implicated in the ekiti gate! I dare him to break any law of the Nigerian state and come back and talk let's see. See how he's looking like a choir master and still forming tough guy.
Re: Lere Olayinka Preparing For Arrest & Detention By Buhari's DSS by muller101(m): 5:25pm On Mar 08, 2016
prettysolid:
Very childish mtchwww
but when buhari is smiling in front of camera like goat ment for sacrifice. That's swag I guess.
Re: Lere Olayinka Preparing For Arrest & Detention By Buhari's DSS by babyhrt(m): 5:26pm On Mar 08, 2016
seunmsg:

Fayose wants to play national politics after his tenure in Ekiti and he feels the best way to stay relevant nationally is to always attack the president. I just wonder how that thug thinks he can ever play a serious leadership role at the national level. Federal politics is not Ekiti state.

Stop talking please
If he wants to play national politics,doesn't he have a precedence?
If he attacks the president, doesn't he have a precedence?
Re: Lere Olayinka Preparing For Arrest & Detention By Buhari's DSS by StOla: 5:27pm On Mar 08, 2016
victorels:

now it is no longer fayose alone but wike too. I know IPOB and NDIGBO will soon be dragged into this news.

Only thugs would be dragged into this discussion. For some reason, only those 2 thugs seem to never know how to live in peace with anyone.

Politics is war to them, and death is just another occurrence that must happen in the lives of their opponents.

They must always have their way.
Re: Lere Olayinka Preparing For Arrest & Detention By Buhari's DSS by Horlarmie199(m): 5:27pm On Mar 08, 2016
like his boss they both need psychiatric attention
Re: Lere Olayinka Preparing For Arrest & Detention By Buhari's DSS by Nobody: 5:31pm On Mar 08, 2016
oatzeal:
Fayose's Aide, Lere Olayinka Getting Prepared For Arrest & Detention By Buhari's DSS
[img]http://1.bp..com/-cCVQeSJgYOY/Vt7rnsYVsxI/AAAAAAAAOOo/XTMkHWHFnwg/s640/lere%2Bcnxx.jpg[/img]

Ekiti State Governor, Ayodele Fayose's media aide, Olalere Olayinka Shared these photos of him this afternoon

captioned :
Getting prepared for possible arrest and detention by Pa Buhari's DSS..

Detention Bag now ready with toiletries and medications.
Henceforth, wherever I go, I go with this bag.
We won't stop talking because it is our democratic rights to talk.
Arrest ooo, detention ooo, court trial ooo, we no dey fear.
‪#‎Dazzol‬.

[img]http://3.bp..com/-HUwRq4USuJc/Vt7rnrnCK_I/AAAAAAAAOOw/fGfSbYCMSGM/s400/dsujd%2Blere.jpg[/img]

[img]http://3.bp..com/-mglZbP24AgI/Vt7roUKaukI/AAAAAAAAOO0/gw2reG-q29E/s400/lere%2Bfnddj.jpg[/img]

[img]http://2.bp..com/-hp_gccJyFH4/Vt7robWbqCI/AAAAAAAAOO4/KJPXEJdCnYs/s400/lere%2Bfvd.jpg[/img]

[img]http://3.bp..com/-mNjJrD9q-5U/Vt7rntPkbsI/AAAAAAAAOOs/MXmc4Xex7m8/s400/lere%2Bfdjd.jpg[/img]

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10205847842580163&id=1380833650
senseless old man,what are they doing about the no salary payment and suffering the ekiti people are going through? They can't even change their state ,they want to change Nigeria with their useless wailing
Re: Lere Olayinka Preparing For Arrest & Detention By Buhari's DSS by Harfisco(m): 5:32pm On Mar 08, 2016
The OP is a fool,why say pa Buhari DSS
Re: Lere Olayinka Preparing For Arrest & Detention By Buhari's DSS by Nobody: 5:32pm On Mar 08, 2016
seunmsg:
No wonder Fayose keeps making a fool of himself with meaningless attacks on the president. He is surrounded by attention seeking idiots like Lere Olayinka.

This clown can keep getting the media attention of wailers for all it's worth, if he has done anything wrong that will warrant his arrest and prosecution, he will definitely be picked up and tried. Nobody is above the law.
by the time they pick him,he won't even remember the toothpaste nor toilet roll.he should ask Kanu

1 Like

Re: Lere Olayinka Preparing For Arrest & Detention By Buhari's DSS by Emeskhalifa(m): 5:35pm On Mar 08, 2016
#Dazzol
Re: Lere Olayinka Preparing For Arrest & Detention By Buhari's DSS by Nellybii: 5:38pm On Mar 08, 2016
Who is Lere Olayinka??
Can somebody mention anything about him apart from being Fayose 's houseboy??.
What has he achieved in his life? who has he ever influenced or affected?.
What has he ever been in Ekiti politics talk less of Nigerian politics?. If he has done anything unlawful, he will be arrested and dealt with like a common criminal and nothing will be affected.
Mumu. Only IPODs and other miscreants will see any humor in this childish behaviour.
Am utterly disappointed.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lere Olayinka Preparing For Arrest & Detention By Buhari's DSS by Shina1987(m): 5:39pm On Mar 08, 2016
oatzeal:
Fayose's Aide, Lere Olayinka Getting Prepared For Arrest & Detention By Buhari's DSS
[img]http://1.bp..com/-cCVQeSJgYOY/Vt7rnsYVsxI/AAAAAAAAOOo/XTMkHWHFnwg/s640/lere%2Bcnxx.jpg[/img]

Ekiti State Governor, Ayodele Fayose's media aide, Olalere Olayinka Shared these photos of him this afternoon

captioned :
Getting prepared for possible arrest and detention by Pa Buhari's DSS..

Detention Bag now ready with toiletries and medications.
Henceforth, wherever I go, I go with this bag.
We won't stop talking because it is our democratic rights to talk.
Arrest ooo, detention ooo, court trial ooo, we no dey fear.
‪#‎Dazzol‬.

[img]http://3.bp..com/-HUwRq4USuJc/Vt7rnrnCK_I/AAAAAAAAOOw/fGfSbYCMSGM/s400/dsujd%2Blere.jpg[/img]

[img]http://3.bp..com/-mglZbP24AgI/Vt7roUKaukI/AAAAAAAAOO0/gw2reG-q29E/s400/lere%2Bfnddj.jpg[/img]

[img]http://2.bp..com/-hp_gccJyFH4/Vt7robWbqCI/AAAAAAAAOO4/KJPXEJdCnYs/s400/lere%2Bfvd.jpg[/img]

[img]http://3.bp..com/-mNjJrD9q-5U/Vt7rntPkbsI/AAAAAAAAOOs/MXmc4Xex7m8/s400/lere%2Bfdjd.jpg[/img]

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10205847842580163&id=1380833650
I love this guy
Re: Lere Olayinka Preparing For Arrest & Detention By Buhari's DSS by farmer99: 5:40pm On Mar 08, 2016
chocolateme:
He is mocking them.
mocking himself.
Re: Lere Olayinka Preparing For Arrest & Detention By Buhari's DSS by Nobody: 5:40pm On Mar 08, 2016
Another Buffon on the loose!
And no any form of satire can prevent the arrest of corrupt politicians.
Beware!
Re: Lere Olayinka Preparing For Arrest & Detention By Buhari's DSS by shellworker: 5:41pm On Mar 08, 2016
seunmsg:

You are the number 1 idiot for supporting this failed government in arresting the freedom of speech which Nigerians once enjoyed. So anybody that criticizes the government stands to be arrested and detained by this "ping ponged" DSS and you are happy spewing thrash.

Let me tell you, no democracy survives without opposition. Take ur self as an instance, if you were not corrected or criticized by ur parents and friends do you think you would have turned out the you you are today.

I am sorry for all the Nigerians that have lost their sense or moral judgment and now craves for support over any thing the government dies; good or bad.

I shame!

3 Likes

Re: Lere Olayinka Preparing For Arrest & Detention By Buhari's DSS by kolmart: 5:42pm On Mar 08, 2016
like boss like servant unserious people
Re: Lere Olayinka Preparing For Arrest & Detention By Buhari's DSS by rottennaija(m): 5:43pm On Mar 08, 2016
mycar:
Where has this happened before, this is a dangerous precedence.

You don't harass your perceived opposition like this.

And who says it's harrasing opposition? Why has that not happen in Akwa ibom, cross rivers, rivers, delta, and other opposition States? Why is it only ekiti, that's if it is happening at all?

Don't think with your anus like fayosi
Re: Lere Olayinka Preparing For Arrest & Detention By Buhari's DSS by lightheart(m): 5:45pm On Mar 08, 2016
Hmm....and who might the photographer be? Somebody thinking what I'm thinking? smiley
Re: Lere Olayinka Preparing For Arrest & Detention By Buhari's DSS by Shina1987(m): 5:45pm On Mar 08, 2016
themall:
Fayose should go and pay salaries
so, fayose is the only gov owing salary in sw? When you are throu with ur brain surgery let us knw undecided
Re: Lere Olayinka Preparing For Arrest & Detention By Buhari's DSS by rottennaija(m): 5:46pm On Mar 08, 2016
Mortiple:
Another Champion Of Democracy is talking!

I can assure you, there is nothing darkness can do to you (light). Speak on, freedom of speech is our fundamental human right.

And freedom to be arrested is also a fundamental right when your freedom of speech threatens the state or the nation. If you don't believe, go ask kanu, I believe he understands more
Re: Lere Olayinka Preparing For Arrest & Detention By Buhari's DSS by johnomage(m): 5:46pm On Mar 08, 2016
its on called for.oga lare
Re: Lere Olayinka Preparing For Arrest & Detention By Buhari's DSS by deolu2000(m): 5:46pm On Mar 08, 2016
SOS: Another one has gotten away from the zoo again...
Re: Lere Olayinka Preparing For Arrest & Detention By Buhari's DSS by seunmsg(m): 5:49pm On Mar 08, 2016
shellworker:

You are the number 1 idiot for supporting this failed government in arresting the freedom of speech which Nigerians once enjoyed. So anybody that criticizes the government stands to be arrested and detained by this "ping ponged" DSS and you are happy spewing thrash.

Can you mention just one person that has been arrested by DSS for criticising the president?
Re: Lere Olayinka Preparing For Arrest & Detention By Buhari's DSS by Shina1987(m): 5:52pm On Mar 08, 2016
ThankGodEdeh:
I love this people. #Dazzol
like seriously
Re: Lere Olayinka Preparing For Arrest & Detention By Buhari's DSS by Pecca: 5:53pm On Mar 08, 2016
#dazzol
Re: Lere Olayinka Preparing For Arrest & Detention By Buhari's DSS by Nellybii: 5:56pm On Mar 08, 2016
southniyikaye:
senseless old man,what are they doing about the no salary payment and suffering the ekiti people are going through? They can't even change their state ,they want to change Nigeria with their useless wailing

Don't mind the useless touts making meaningless noise here Most of them have never been to Ekiti. They don't know the level of poverty and hunger there. They think Fayose is anti Buhari voice of opposition bla bla bla so he is their adopted son. Fayose the master gamer can move to APC tomorrow and he won't care whose ox is gored. Ekiti has bought it big time. I just hope they have learnt their lessons.

1 Like

Re: Lere Olayinka Preparing For Arrest & Detention By Buhari's DSS by Teespice(f): 6:11pm On Mar 08, 2016
so this is the famous lere olayinka that writes all those scathing comments and press releases for that loud mouthed governor.

smh sha. I was expecting someone yummy and fresh not this shrivelled looking man.

anyway, this picture reminds me of the bag being packed when abachas goons arrest people who vocally oppose his government and it's polices.

phew.
Re: Lere Olayinka Preparing For Arrest & Detention By Buhari's DSS by israelbenzion: 6:23pm On Mar 08, 2016
seunmsg:
Nobody is above the law.
Unless you are a Fulani herdsman.
Re: Lere Olayinka Preparing For Arrest & Detention By Buhari's DSS by ready2learn: 6:23pm On Mar 08, 2016
This bag is too small, gather more; your detention will be long. angry
Re: Lere Olayinka Preparing For Arrest & Detention By Buhari's DSS by luke10: 6:23pm On Mar 08, 2016
seunmsg:

It is your Buhari who is a barbarian and most sensless community goat/sheep that is a clown. If you nor know, Buhari is a nonentity and and the most foolish Fulani idiot.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerian Army Launches Armored Fighting Vehicles, Nigerians React (Photos) / I Hate Nigeria With A Passion / Wike & His Wife Buying Things At A Market In Port Harcourt (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.