Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,942 members, 7,828,307 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:11 AM

Lere Olayinka Preparing For Arrest & Detention By Buhari's DSS - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lere Olayinka Preparing For Arrest & Detention By Buhari's DSS (44778 Views)

" Our President Is Rulling Us With NEPA BILL As Certificate"- Lere Olayinka / Niger Deltans Protest "Intimidation Of Jonathan By Buhari, DSS & EFCC" (Pics) / Arrested Judges: Court Summons Buhari, DSS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lere Olayinka Preparing For Arrest & Detention By Buhari's DSS by ElCapone(m): 7:59am On Mar 09, 2016
oatzeal:
e get mouth... They are ready for buhari.. FAYOSE IS THE BACK BONE OF PDP NOW.. HE S STANDING TO FACE OPPOSITION
an opposition led by a boko haram sponsor i laff in swahili.
Re: Lere Olayinka Preparing For Arrest & Detention By Buhari's DSS by odomanis: 8:01am On Mar 09, 2016
themall:
Fayose should go and pay salaries

Has Aregbe paid ?
Re: Lere Olayinka Preparing For Arrest & Detention By Buhari's DSS by ElCapone(m): 8:01am On Mar 09, 2016
hobermener:
This dude gat some balls!!!!
hope he retainz dem when he is finally picked up. Some even had 4 ballz bt when they were hosted by dss their lives neva remaind d same again.
Re: Lere Olayinka Preparing For Arrest & Detention By Buhari's DSS by Reptyle(m): 9:20am On Mar 09, 2016
oatzeal:
Fayose's Aide, Lere Olayinka Getting Prepared For Arrest & Detention By Buhari's DSS
[img]http://1.bp..com/-cCVQeSJgYOY/Vt7rnsYVsxI/AAAAAAAAOOo/XTMkHWHFnwg/s640/lere%2Bcnxx.jpg[/img]

Ekiti State Governor, Ayodele Fayose's media aide, Olalere Olayinka Shared these photos of him this afternoon

captioned :
Getting prepared for possible arrest and detention by Pa Buhari's DSS..

Detention Bag now ready with toiletries and medications.
Henceforth, wherever I go, I go with this bag.
We won't stop talking because it is our democratic rights to talk.
Arrest ooo, detention ooo, court trial ooo, we no dey fear.
‪#‎Dazzol‬.

[img]http://3.bp..com/-HUwRq4USuJc/Vt7rnrnCK_I/AAAAAAAAOOw/fGfSbYCMSGM/s400/dsujd%2Blere.jpg[/img]

[img]http://3.bp..com/-mglZbP24AgI/Vt7roUKaukI/AAAAAAAAOO0/gw2reG-q29E/s400/lere%2Bfnddj.jpg[/img]

[img]http://2.bp..com/-hp_gccJyFH4/Vt7robWbqCI/AAAAAAAAOO4/KJPXEJdCnYs/s400/lere%2Bfvd.jpg[/img]

[img]http://3.bp..com/-mNjJrD9q-5U/Vt7rntPkbsI/AAAAAAAAOOs/MXmc4Xex7m8/s400/lere%2Bfdjd.jpg[/img]

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10205847842580163&id=1380833650

Errrr...how does he hope to fit all those things into that flat file folder?
Re: Lere Olayinka Preparing For Arrest & Detention By Buhari's DSS by COCKCROW: 9:21am On Mar 09, 2016
Pls. leave Fayose alone.He has the right to make necessary noise for his own security. That has been the way of the opposition in the past.Remember Tinubu, the then governor of Lagos state made more noise than this when tried to hold him and his government down. I joined in the noise, even where mine made no difference, yet noise is noise. Under this government people personal lives are ransack by the Duara secret security(DSS) on the excuse of fighting corruption. Are we in a police state? Fighting corruption is not one person right in future another government and person may using the same strategy- intimidation-but the other way round.
Re: Lere Olayinka Preparing For Arrest & Detention By Buhari's DSS by COCKCROW: 9:32am On Mar 09, 2016
Lere Olayinka, we saw your preparation but how prepared for death and the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ. Eneke n' ntioba says as men(hunters) have learn to shoot without missing, it has learn to fly without perching. Pls. think, look and act fast the days are evil.
Re: Lere Olayinka Preparing For Arrest & Detention By Buhari's DSS by egobetatoday: 10:04am On Mar 09, 2016
yelgolddotnet:
No more freedom of speech?... pls what is going on... wanna know.!

because papa buhari is the new president. He is a political bigot who looks for different means to harrass his opponents. Lere, we ar watching Buhari. By Gods grace everything will end come 2019.
Re: Lere Olayinka Preparing For Arrest & Detention By Buhari's DSS by ogba20: 11:16am On Mar 09, 2016
seunmsg:
No wonder Fayose keeps making a fool of himself with meaningless attacks on the president. He is surrounded by attention seeking idiots like Lere Olayinka.

This clown can keep getting the media attention of wailers for all it's worth, if he has done anything wrong that will warrant his arrest and prosecution, he will definitely be picked up and tried. Nobody is above the law.
either now or in future you will get your own portion of your wish
Re: Lere Olayinka Preparing For Arrest & Detention By Buhari's DSS by Nobody: 2:04pm On Mar 09, 2016
odomanis:

Has Aregbe paid ?
Please let's ask him and others like him? But no one should attack us when we ask and in whatever form we choose.
Re: Lere Olayinka Preparing For Arrest & Detention By Buhari's DSS by judondasylva(m): 3:18pm On Mar 09, 2016
CORRUPTION & WASTAGE: Buhari And Jonathan, At A Glance. FACT IS FACT.

1] Jonathan sold Petrol at N87 while Buhari is selling at average of N300 & above, yet Buhari supporters think Jonathan was more corrupt and wasteful.

2] When Jonathan Budgeted N1bn for feeding in Aso-Rock in 2011, and N517m in 2015, APC cried wolf and now Buhari's budget for same is N1.7billion. Yet Buharists are mute and still think GEJ was more corrupt and wasteful.

3] Jonathan spent N1.4bn to service all presidential jets in one year while Buhari spends N6bn on same in 6month yet Buharists
think GEJ was more corrupt and wasteful.

4] Jonathan gave more funding to education while Buhari's 2016
budget favours Ministry of information more than education
yet Buharists think GEJ was more corrupt/wasteful.

5] Jonathan spent an average of N8million on each international
trip while Buhari spends an average of N55million on each
international trip, yet Buharists think GEJ was more corrupt and
wasteful.

6] Jonathan created Over 5.8millon jobs in 5yrs while buhari has
sacked over 2million workers in 8months. Check Federal
Bureau of Statistics.

7] Jonathan made Nigeria's economy the best in Africa and No 1 investment destination & quadrupled our GDP in 4yrs while Buhari has dragged Nigeria's economy down to 14th position in ranking in just 7months.

8] Jonathan left Naira exchange rate @ N185 to $1 but Buhari with his Adama and Eve economics has destroyed the Naira in just 8 months which now sells at N315 to $1.

9] It took Jonathan less than 2weeks to select his cabinet including foreign based technocrats while it took Buhari 6months to do same. Even with indicted people and no single economist among the 36 names.

10] Buhari claimed that subsidy was fraud (Who is subsidizing who@) but buhari has spent N1.2trillion on fuel subsidy in the last 5 months and still no fuel while all Buharists have suddenly gone dumb.

11] Buhari/APC accused Jonathan of corruption but have not been able to pin one stain on him, while Muhammadu Buhari himself followed the crowd that entered into the #DasukiGate.

12] Under Jonathan freedom and liberty of Nigerians was not determined by party affiliation, but today under Buhari his perceived enemies and political opponents are leveled with frivolous allegations of crimes and intimidated with either the EFCC or the DSS.

13] Buhari does not have an Honorary WAEC but bags an
illegal Honorary (Ph.D) from a university that have no PhD student and Not approved by NUC and yet Buharists respect his NEPA Bill more than GEJ's PhD.

14. Buhari used his secondary school principal's recommendation letter to become Military Head of State and again used Court Affidavit to become President and no one reminded him that these are the height of corruption.
He Refused to declare his assets public, suppressing the FOI and denied all his 81 election promises and stayed in the last 8 months blaming former leaders. Jonathan was in that position, he never complained or blamed anyone, but faced his work even when Buhari's disgruntled brother ensured that Nigeria will know no peace. - Hope For Nigeria....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Kemi Olunloyo: I Lectured The IPOB On Facebook Live, IPOB Remains My Servant / Show Proof I’m Working For Tinubu, Wike Tells LP / Gunmen Tied My Hands, Made Me Watch As They Killed My Six Children One By One’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.