Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,004 members, 7,835,408 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:43 AM

Whilst You Are Spreading Hatred See Picture Of Yoruba & Igbo ... - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Whilst You Are Spreading Hatred See Picture Of Yoruba & Igbo ... (4497 Views)

Yoruba, Igbo, N’delta, Middle Belt Leaders Unite Against Fulani Herdsmen / Labour Party Presents Yoruba/Igbo Candidates For Eko LG Elections / Male Suicide Bomber Disguised As Female Arrested In Chad - See Picture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Whilst You Are Spreading Hatred See Picture Of Yoruba & Igbo ... by 2sexycom(m): 8:57am On Mar 09, 2016
missKiffy:
It's so unfortunate that you are the one bringing tribalism into this matter
how is he bringing tribalism? I know you people can hardly do anything aside insulting one another aren't you ashamed of yourself for spreading hatred which is no different from what bokoharam is doing?
Re: Whilst You Are Spreading Hatred See Picture Of Yoruba & Igbo ... by 2sexycom(m): 9:00am On Mar 09, 2016
OP, please please and please use the report button to ban all the derailers of your thread.
Re: Whilst You Are Spreading Hatred See Picture Of Yoruba & Igbo ... by mamachizzy(f): 9:46am On Mar 09, 2016
wow, he is really talented. !!!! #nototribalism#
Re: Whilst You Are Spreading Hatred See Picture Of Yoruba & Igbo ... by pointblank247(m): 9:56am On Mar 09, 2016
Are guys not tired of tribal e-war? the truth is that all of us Nigerians have a comon enemy. CORRUPT LEADERS PAST AND PRESENT.
Re: Whilst You Are Spreading Hatred See Picture Of Yoruba & Igbo ... by WelconnectTrav1(m): 10:30am On Mar 10, 2016
Vidoe of the man drawing it or........
Re: Whilst You Are Spreading Hatred See Picture Of Yoruba & Igbo ... by frleopardo: 2:56pm On Mar 27, 2016
Zoharariel:

Ofcourse! We understand, which is Y it very important for you referring to the rest of us as “Animals” in the “Zoo” whilst also promoting hatred against us.

My friend, I do not mean to derail this beautiful thread but surely, Nnamdi Kanu will die in jail & Biafra will only materialise in Cameroon or Cote'd I'voire ! grin
I'm sorry for quoting you after this long ( I was on a lengthy ban). Can you please answer this question. Didn't buhari call you nigerians dogs and baboons? Are dogs and baboons not animals? Didn't you reward him for this nice insult by voting him? Please I await your reply. Thank you

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Cabal Allegedly Allowed Osinbajo To Meet Buhari For Only 5 Minutes In London / I Will Use This Exxonmobil Matter To Expose Lots Of People In Abuja: Wike / Breaking Prison Photos: Who's Really After Genesis Prophet Israel Oladele

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.