Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,694 members, 7,813,290 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:23 AM

Whilst You Are Spreading Hatred See Picture Of Yoruba & Igbo ... - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Whilst You Are Spreading Hatred See Picture Of Yoruba & Igbo ... (4481 Views)

Yoruba, Igbo, N’delta, Middle Belt Leaders Unite Against Fulani Herdsmen / Labour Party Presents Yoruba/Igbo Candidates For Eko LG Elections / Male Suicide Bomber Disguised As Female Arrested In Chad - See Picture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Whilst You Are Spreading Hatred See Picture Of Yoruba & Igbo ... by TRUTHTOPOWER: 4:58pm On Mar 08, 2016
Look at this picture. it is a paint job by a Yoruba artist named Oresegun. He is being promoted by an Igbo talent hunter named Tchidi.

Then you come to nairaland where faceless kids spew hate and prejudice like poison from brood of vipers!

No race is superior to others in Nigeria or anywhere. Whether Hausa, Yoruba, Ibo, Igala, Ijaw, Edo, Jukun, Kanuri, Anang, Efik, Idoma, Ebira or Tiv we are one under God. and we shall only be judged individually. Never as a group.

let's promote unity and intellectual sanity on nairaland by sharing this message

Cc : Mynd44 lalasticlala.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Whilst You Are Spreading Hatred See Picture Of Yoruba & Igbo ... by Nobody: 5:00pm On Mar 08, 2016
very, very, nice one

3 Likes

Re: Whilst You Are Spreading Hatred See Picture Of Yoruba & Igbo ... by Rudboy360(m): 5:01pm On Mar 08, 2016
Masterpiece artwork shocked

6 Likes

Re: Whilst You Are Spreading Hatred See Picture Of Yoruba & Igbo ... by TRUTHTOPOWER: 5:03pm On Mar 08, 2016
themall:
very, very, nice one
pls let's keep this up to shame anyone trying to derail Nigeria. Yes we can

6 Likes

Re: Whilst You Are Spreading Hatred See Picture Of Yoruba & Igbo ... by TRUTHTOPOWER: 5:03pm On Mar 08, 2016
themall:
very, very, nice one

pls let's keep this up to shame anyone trying to derail Nigeria with superficial divisionism. Yes we can

2 Likes

Re: Whilst You Are Spreading Hatred See Picture Of Yoruba & Igbo ... by missKiffy(f): 5:04pm On Mar 08, 2016
It's so unfortunate that you are the one bringing tribalism into this matter

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Whilst You Are Spreading Hatred See Picture Of Yoruba & Igbo ... by TRUTHTOPOWER: 5:11pm On Mar 08, 2016
missKiffy:

No way. it is an attempt to illustrate unity at another level. to show what is possible as against what we witness here virtually everyday. and to think that you must be critical of what is not as clear as the difference between Sunday and Saturday underscores the importance of preaching tolerance.

Your accusation may be right or wrong about me. But i don't know why it is convenient for you to err on the side of accusation. anyway thanks. comment noted.

6 Likes

Re: Whilst You Are Spreading Hatred See Picture Of Yoruba & Igbo ... by Young03(m): 5:17pm On Mar 08, 2016
missKiffy:

chai, nne ee, ur reasoning is 100%

3 Likes

Re: Whilst You Are Spreading Hatred See Picture Of Yoruba & Igbo ... by frleopardo: 5:27pm On Mar 08, 2016
Biafra is not about hate. It is not about any tribe being superior to another. It is just about a group of people who wants to control their affairs themselves and as such rule their destiny. I don't see why some people can't understand that simple fact.

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Whilst You Are Spreading Hatred See Picture Of Yoruba & Igbo ... by TRUTHTOPOWER: 5:47pm On Mar 08, 2016
frleopardo:
Biafra is not about hate. It is not about any tribe being superior to another. It is just about a group of people who wants to control their affairs themselves and as such rule their destiny. I don't see why some people can't understand that simple fact.

I didn't mention Biafra. love does not detract from whatever you consider as human right. it only helps to ensure responsible engagement of all parties. but whenever we come against each other from the point of prejudice, we can hardly make progress.

2 Likes

Re: Whilst You Are Spreading Hatred See Picture Of Yoruba & Igbo ... by jahsharon: 6:44pm On Mar 08, 2016
frleopardo:

There will never ever be Biafra in this territorial integrity called Nigeria. If you want Biafra, you can relocate to Israel and join your Jewish ancestors there. Here in Nigeria, there will never ever be Biafra.

2 Likes

Re: Whilst You Are Spreading Hatred See Picture Of Yoruba & Igbo ... by EasternActivist: 6:59pm On Mar 08, 2016
jahsharon:

There will never ever be Biafra in this territorial integrity called Nigeria. If you want Biafra, you can relocate to Israel and join your Jewish ancestors there. Here in Nigeria, there will never ever be Biafra.

Oga are you God?

Stop spewing rubbish

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Whilst You Are Spreading Hatred See Picture Of Yoruba & Igbo ... by tafabaloo(m): 7:08pm On Mar 08, 2016
Good one. Thanks.
Re: Whilst You Are Spreading Hatred See Picture Of Yoruba & Igbo ... by SonOfEl(m): 8:54pm On Mar 08, 2016
jahsharon:

One man, one opinion..... Keep yours

5 Likes

Re: Whilst You Are Spreading Hatred See Picture Of Yoruba & Igbo ... by mightyhazel: 9:00pm On Mar 08, 2016
My gawd! Na person draw dis one? ?

5 Likes

Re: Whilst You Are Spreading Hatred See Picture Of Yoruba & Igbo ... by frleopardo: 9:05pm On Mar 08, 2016
TRUTHTOPOWER:

I didn't mention Biafra. love does not detract from whatever you consider as human right. it only helps to ensure responsible engagement of all parties. but whenever we come against each other from the point of prejudice, we can hardly make proogress.
I know you didn't mention Biafra but the supposed hate came on when some people opted for self-determination and some other people stands in their way.

3 Likes

Re: Whilst You Are Spreading Hatred See Picture Of Yoruba & Igbo ... by iWrite4People: 10:39pm On Mar 08, 2016
Proudly Nigerian . I love all naija people. I belong to everybody. I celebrate every naija person worth celebrating.
TRUTHTOPOWER:
Look at this picture. it is a paint job by a Yoruba artist named Oresegun. He is being promoted by an Igbo talent hunter named Tchidi.

Then you come to nairaland where faceless kids spew hate and prejudice like poison from brood of vipers!

No race is superior to others in Nigeria or anywhere. Whether Hausa, Yoruba, Ibo, Igala, Ijaw, Edo, Jukun, Kanuri, Anang, Efik, Idoma, Ebira or Tiv we are one under God. and we shall only be judged individually. Never as a group.

let's promote unity and intellectual sanity on nairaland by sharing this message

Cc : Mynd44 lalasticlala.
Re: Whilst You Are Spreading Hatred See Picture Of Yoruba & Igbo ... by ycat: 11:12pm On Mar 08, 2016
Another thread to bash Yoruba, no problem at all.

Alafin Aole noni!
Re: Whilst You Are Spreading Hatred See Picture Of Yoruba & Igbo ... by Ben108: 11:24pm On Mar 08, 2016
999,999,999,999,999,999,999 likes
Re: Whilst You Are Spreading Hatred See Picture Of Yoruba & Igbo ... by maskamdo(m): 12:19am On Mar 09, 2016
frleopardo:

E don dey start be that o!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Whilst You Are Spreading Hatred See Picture Of Yoruba & Igbo ... by maskamdo(m): 12:20am On Mar 09, 2016
missKiffy:

Fire crackers don come....
Re: Whilst You Are Spreading Hatred See Picture Of Yoruba & Igbo ... by cckris: 3:55am On Mar 09, 2016
jahsharon:

Are the Igbos so important to this tribe? Can't they live without the Igbos?

1 Like

Re: Whilst You Are Spreading Hatred See Picture Of Yoruba & Igbo ... by Nobody: 4:18am On Mar 09, 2016
frleopardo:

Ofcourse! We understand, which is Y it very important for you referring to the rest of us as “Animals” in the “Zoo” whilst also promoting hatred against us.

My friend, I do not mean to derail this beautiful thread but surely, Nnamdi Kanu will die in jail & Biafra will only materialise in Cameroon or Cote'd I'voire ! grin

Re: Whilst You Are Spreading Hatred See Picture Of Yoruba & Igbo ... by cckris: 4:32am On Mar 09, 2016
Zoharariel:

Ofcourse! We understand, which is Y it very important for you referring to the rest of us as “Animals” in the “Zoo” whilst also promoting hatred against us.

My friend, I do not mean to derail this beautiful thread but surely, Nnamdi Kanu will die in jail & Biafra will only materialise in Cameroon or Cote'd I'voire ! grin
This is very very encouraging. Biafrans MUST double their efforts for the long haul.

2 Likes

Re: Whilst You Are Spreading Hatred See Picture Of Yoruba & Igbo ... by frleopardo: 6:05am On Mar 09, 2016
maskamdo:

E don dey start be that o!!!!!
Wetin Dey start?
Re: Whilst You Are Spreading Hatred See Picture Of Yoruba & Igbo ... by frleopardo: 6:29am On Mar 09, 2016
jahsharon:

Zoharariel:

jahsharon:

is it ur inferiority complex or you just can't do without the igbos.

1 Like

Re: Whilst You Are Spreading Hatred See Picture Of Yoruba & Igbo ... by greatCharley(m): 6:57am On Mar 09, 2016
[quote author=jahsharon post=43594912]

There will never ever be Biafra in this territorial integrity called Nigeria. If you want Biafra, you can relocate to Israel and join your Jewish ancestors there. Here in Nigeria, there will never ever be Biafra.[/quote

when I see youths like you, I weep for this nation

2 Likes

Re: Whilst You Are Spreading Hatred See Picture Of Yoruba & Igbo ... by greatCharley(m): 7:04am On Mar 09, 2016
cckris:

This is very very encouraging. Biafrans MUST double their efforts for the long haul.

you speak like a fool. I don't blame you, indeed Nigeria is proving to be a zoo. if not, why on earth would people be Declared guilty even before trial. the only reason you wish him dead, is because he wants to pull out of Nigeria right? Yoruba's especially, should be wise to know that what goes around, surely comes around. he who trains and praises a lion should be careful, lest the lion gets hungry someday and devour him. I don't mean u @cckris pls, I learnt the guy that attacked you

1 Like

Re: Whilst You Are Spreading Hatred See Picture Of Yoruba & Igbo ... by Kayendy(m): 7:13am On Mar 09, 2016
D fact is d hate amongst d yoruba's and igbos is more dominant at nairaland.. in d normal world, u see dese two tribes working 2geda, eating 2geda etc... so to me nairaland is promoting dis hate.. Biafra will come one day but notany time soon
Re: Whilst You Are Spreading Hatred See Picture Of Yoruba & Igbo ... by johnmark1234(m): 8:54am On Mar 09, 2016
jahsharon:

FORK YOU....

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

INEC Reports On The Performance Of The New IVED/BVAS Accreditation Technology. / Help! They are burying northerners oil tankers inside ground in enugu (pictures / After Fashola,who Is Next In Lagos State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.