Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,559 members, 7,823,456 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:25 AM

FG Employs Ocholi's Son, Gives Others Scholarship - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Employs Ocholi's Son, Gives Others Scholarship (58191 Views)

FG Employs Ocholi’s Son, Gives Others Scholarship / James Ocholi's Son Last Instagram Post Before His Death(photo) / The Car Crash That Killed James Ocholi (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Employs Ocholi's Son, Gives Others Scholarship by JAYMIC: 9:50pm On Mar 08, 2016
In Nigeria, d rich r gettin richer n d poor r getin screwed. Sojaz wey die, fg concentrate on dia fam? Dis 1 dt even if dey dnt gt 2 hv a job dey wil stil live lavished..... Hmmm wat an irony!
Re: FG Employs Ocholi's Son, Gives Others Scholarship by danidee10(m): 9:51pm On Mar 08, 2016
woodcook:
It is so shameful to see how our youths are in support of this. The responses of most people on this topic is a typical example of why politicians in Nigeria have succeeded over the years in getting away with every form of impunity.

In as much as I sympathize with the living for the dead of their love ones, can someone on this forum tell me how the dead of Ocholi automatically qualifies the son for a government job?

Was the job in question ever advertised according to the laws set down for appointment into government agencies?

Or the job was magically created for him, while FG have been shouting that there is no job and they don't have fund to pay existing workers.

Did the son applied for the job or did he attend any interview to start with?

Partisan politics apart, youth people of Nigeria, you should all wake up and start asking questions rather than agreeing with every silly move made by the government just because you voted for them and don't want to look bad in front of your friends. It is your future and you should endeavor to protect it, by thinking for yourself and asking questions rather than being spoon-fed BS.

You said it all

Meanwhile our fallen soldiers kids and families are not even catered for

Nigerians are too dumb
But it's not our fault cuz the same government stole our education from us too

1 Like

Re: FG Employs Ocholi's Son, Gives Others Scholarship by adetwin(m): 9:51pm On Mar 08, 2016
Because na minister die, job and scholarship they for the children what about Olubadan, ooni of ife... This government is full of sentimental moves

APC!!! Change For The Rich sad sad sad
Re: FG Employs Ocholi's Son, Gives Others Scholarship by Tee99(m): 9:54pm On Mar 08, 2016
woodcook:
It is so shameful to see how our youths are in support of this. The responses of most people on this topic is a typical example of why politicians in Nigeria have succeeded over the years in getting away with every form of impunity.

In as much as I sympathize with the living for the dead of their love ones, can someone on this forum tell me how the dead of Ocholi automatically qualifies the son for a government job?

Was the job in question ever advertised according to the laws set down for appointment into government agencies?

Or the job was magically created for him, while FG have been shouting that there is no job and they don't have fund to pay existing workers.

Partisan politics apart, youth people of Nigeria, you should all wake up and start asking questions rather than agreeing with every silly move made by the government just because you voted for them and don't want to look bad in front of your friends. It is your future and you should endeavor to protect it, by thinking for yourself and asking questions rather than being spoon-fed BS.
#word!

A lot of sons and daughters out there lose their parents everyday to the same accident or million other unnatural ways people are dying in this country yet non of these benefits ever smell their door. #wash #doingTheRightThingTheWrongWay

2 Likes

Re: FG Employs Ocholi's Son, Gives Others Scholarship by garrimallam: 9:54pm On Mar 08, 2016
In as much as sympathy is expected towards the death ministers family, caution should not be thrown to the air,My president and his cabinet has fall my hands if the above post is true.An automatic employment in the justice ministry plus scholarship to all others may send the wrong signal to impoverished Nigerians.Nobody actually prays for death but it remain the way of All mortal.I advise the president Buhari lead govt. to review their stand on the issue above to avoid setting wrong precedence, Otherwise they should have also allow d son to replace him as the minister of labour and productivity to proof the family stake in the present government.

1 Like

Re: FG Employs Ocholi's Son, Gives Others Scholarship by LaurelP(m): 9:55pm On Mar 08, 2016
Another proof that you are nothing in this country unless you belong to the political class. Nobody cares if you loose your whole generation, if you are not a govt office holder, you are on your own.

My condolences to the family, but however this so called automatic employment and scholarships are fraudulent and the highest level of nepotism.

Many Nigerians loose their loved ones and whole livelihood to all sorts of tragic mishaps daily, has the govt ever looked their way?
Our soldiers perish daily in the war front, what does the govt do for their loved ones?
I never knew that employment could be created in a twinkle of an eye in this country and a scholarship announced within few hours.

I truly weep for this country.
Re: FG Employs Ocholi's Son, Gives Others Scholarship by bolajeebabz(m): 9:59pm On Mar 08, 2016
woodcook:

God bless you!!! my thoughts 100%... there are many people who are better off for the position than this guy, no hate!!. what he will inherit is enough for him to be relevant to himself and the society at large... what did federal government do for those best students in law school? we are running an outdated government in Nigeria. most of our leaders are vampire. they directly and indirectly kill the poor civilian on a daily basis.. now ocholi a minister died in an auto accident (not even on a government's assignment) , they want us to celebrate him as a falling hero. what about those who boko boys kill on daily basis? what about our soldier who lost their lives securing you and I from the wrath of terrorism?... with this kind of leadership, Nigeria is in big trouble.. may God deliver us..

2 Likes

Re: FG Employs Ocholi's Son, Gives Others Scholarship by fortune1968: 9:59pm On Mar 08, 2016
gabazin080:
Change is here already. At least dollar is now 400 compared to 216 when we were been governed by so-called corrupt GEJ. MUMU BOY
so your own dollar is 400naira ? jonathan is so called corrupt or MONUMENTALLY CORRUPT ? Some people are indeed far worse than jonathan and dasuki or more correctly ,lawrence anini or oyenusi who i can confidently categorise with the ineffectual buffon !
Re: FG Employs Ocholi's Son, Gives Others Scholarship by Angrymode: 10:07pm On Mar 08, 2016
RUBBISH!!!!!! So many poor orphan kids and youths in the streets and at holding camps without any employment and this rich orphan kid is employed?? Death is always a sad news but this is rubbish? How many police and military orphan kids have been employed?? Rubbish once more?!?!?!
Re: FG Employs Ocholi's Son, Gives Others Scholarship by matrix199(m): 10:09pm On Mar 08, 2016
Define Nigeria......

....Nigeria is a 'corn-tree' where people have to die before govt can offer the left behind jobs.

Immigration recruitment, they didn't offer the deceased job when they were alive, it was when they died the govt had to offer their left behinds automatic jobs. Now this again!

Can someone tell me just one thing that is working right in this 'corn-tree?!
Re: FG Employs Ocholi's Son, Gives Others Scholarship by Angrymode: 10:10pm On Mar 08, 2016
woodcook:

If u don't get over 500 likes, then people in this platform must be damn mad!!!!!!!!
Re: FG Employs Ocholi's Son, Gives Others Scholarship by Travejyke(m): 10:34pm On Mar 08, 2016
gabazin080:
Cheap publicity

Guy it's not compulsory to always comment you hear!
Re: FG Employs Ocholi's Son, Gives Others Scholarship by yelloboi: 10:38pm On Mar 08, 2016
Oga hold ur grammar to ur pocket, if u don't like a lecturer setinlly u will not like anything from him.
Re: FG Employs Ocholi's Son, Gives Others Scholarship by iWrite4People: 11:00pm On Mar 08, 2016
I believe it is a good thing to mourn with those who mourn, and where possible, contribute to ameliorate the pain the people most affected will experience. If you say there are a lot of other bereaved that should also be assisted, I will agree with you. But to say it is shameful to support this? I beg to differ. The man served these people, and they are simply getting the back of his kids. That's simply good human -naturedness.
woodcook:

Re: FG Employs Ocholi's Son, Gives Others Scholarship by eposho: 11:06pm On Mar 08, 2016
This is the mentality of the cave man.does my dad need go be dead before I gain employment? Ridiculous.
Re: FG Employs Ocholi's Son, Gives Others Scholarship by Akerry(m): 11:07pm On Mar 08, 2016
Bunker1:
don't rush into that job, son first ask what killed your dad.
same thought!
Re: FG Employs Ocholi's Son, Gives Others Scholarship by BenDot: 11:09pm On Mar 08, 2016
Nice FG. But the question is must someone lose his or family before employment would come?
Re: FG Employs Ocholi's Son, Gives Others Scholarship by Philinho(m): 11:12pm On Mar 08, 2016
Ogbeche77:
RIP to the dead.. But was the employment based on merit or just emotions?
Its a job in a civil service and not a a political appointment.. The vacant post should have been made public & all qualified Nigerians should be given opportunity to apply..
Nigeria is for all Nigerians & not a certain group of elites & their kids..
angry
maybe your father ,your mother n brother should die so that you'll have d job free....you're wicked
Re: FG Employs Ocholi's Son, Gives Others Scholarship by honeric01(m): 11:14pm On Mar 08, 2016
The guy has been called to bar in 2015 so its round peg in a round hole situation.

Kudos.
Re: FG Employs Ocholi's Son, Gives Others Scholarship by honeric01(m): 11:16pm On Mar 08, 2016
bolajeebabz:

God bless you!!! my thoughts 100%... there are many people who are better off for the position than this guy, no hate!!. what he will inherit is enough for him to be relevant to himself and the society at large... what did federal government do for those best students in law school? we are running an outdated government in Nigeria. most of our leaders are vampire. they directly and indirectly kill the poor civilian on a daily basis.. now ocholi a minister died in an auto accident (not even on a government's assignment) , they want us to celebrate him as a falling hero. what about those who boko boys kill on daily basis? what about our soldier who lost their lives securing you and I from the wrath of terrorism?... with this kind of leadership, Nigeria is in big trouble.. may God deliver us..

A graduate of law he is.
Re: FG Employs Ocholi's Son, Gives Others Scholarship by Nobody: 11:18pm On Mar 08, 2016
danidee10:

You said it all

Meanwhile our fallen soldiers kids and families are not even catered for

Nigerians are too dumb
But it's not our fault cuz the same government stole our education from us too
In as much as the government has done everything not to get us educated, thank God for the internet. You can access almost any material you want. Start reading wide and start thinking without border, think of everything and query everything no matter how sacred it is. Only then can you be free!
Re: FG Employs Ocholi's Son, Gives Others Scholarship by Rudboy360(m): 11:19pm On Mar 08, 2016
My own papa die...you no gimme scholarship or employment..you dey bless the rich more and making the poor poores undecided God will surely punish all of you...I wish all the corrupt politicians dead before this year runs out
Re: FG Employs Ocholi's Son, Gives Others Scholarship by Nobody: 11:19pm On Mar 08, 2016
Philinho:

maybe your father ,your mother n brother should die so that you'll have d job free....you're wicked
Deluded person.. May all the bad tidinga of live never depart from you all the days of your life if you quote me again..
Re: FG Employs Ocholi's Son, Gives Others Scholarship by alorauzoms(m): 11:22pm On Mar 08, 2016
PublicAssurance:
[size=18pt]Smart Move by the Buhari Administration[/size]

Ewu..
Re: FG Employs Ocholi's Son, Gives Others Scholarship by BeauHomme: 11:22pm On Mar 08, 2016
...and a promise of scholarship and automatic employment are now consoling words at a time like this?! SMH. In moments of great grief and shock as this, which bereaved really cares about such things?!

Our officials are obviously not schooled in public speech. Always opening their mouths to spew the first thing that jumps into their brain.

You don't have to talk during a condolence visit. You can just sit with the bereaved if you have nothing to say, and your presence alone will be greatly appreciated.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FG Employs Ocholi's Son, Gives Others Scholarship by tiwiex(m): 11:22pm On Mar 08, 2016
If the son of the minister of labour and EMPLOYMENT was unemployed then where is hope for the common man? Buhari has created one job sha. We are moving forward.
Re: FG Employs Ocholi's Son, Gives Others Scholarship by Nobody: 11:23pm On Mar 08, 2016
So there are jobs in this country. Nawa ooooooo.
Re: FG Employs Ocholi's Son, Gives Others Scholarship by Nobody: 11:23pm On Mar 08, 2016
iWrite4People:
I believe it is a good thing to mourn with those who mourn, and where possible, contribute to ameliorate the pain the people most affected will experience. If you say there are a lot of other bereaved that should also be assisted, I will agree with you. But to say it is shameful to support this? I beg to differ. The man served these people, and they are simply getting the back of his kids. That's simply good human -naturedness.

Are you aware that there are laid down rules for employing people into the civil service? Can you tell me the logic behind the dead of his father automatically qualifying him for a job he never applied or interviewed for? Afterall his father was going about his personal busines whereas there are several soldiers that died in the line of duty.
Re: FG Employs Ocholi's Son, Gives Others Scholarship by Nobody: 11:56pm On Mar 08, 2016
There is God
Re: FG Employs Ocholi's Son, Gives Others Scholarship by tpiar: 11:59pm On Mar 08, 2016
tiwiex:
If the son of the minister of labour and EMPLOYMENT was unemployed then where is hope for the common man?

I doubt he was unemployed,that would be strange. Perhaps he's still in school.

Either way, his employment was still guaranteed imo.
Re: FG Employs Ocholi's Son, Gives Others Scholarship by EreluY(f): 1:08am On Mar 09, 2016
THIS ONLY HAPPENS IN A BANANA REPUBLIC. THOUSANDS OF NIGERIAN FAMILIES SUFFER THE LOSS OF THEIR BREADWINNERS, ANNUALLY. THE GOVERNMENT DOES NOTHING TO HELP THEM. THIS IS GOVERNING WITH IMPUNITY.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FG Employs Ocholi's Son, Gives Others Scholarship by Nicur: 1:13am On Mar 09, 2016
alizma:

children if soldiers that died are on scholarship, go and make your findings on that. as for your papa, I no fit talk watin happen there.
Oga no offense but are you related to lair Mohammed in any way?!! grin which scholarship? for where? Kai!! the scholarship was for those killed by boko then ooh it was only a pledge not am not aware of any law that says that.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Jigawa: Woman Touching N20,000 Cash For First Time, Burst Into Tears / Oby Ezekwesili: Senator Ahmed Tinubu Could Have Saved Us This Embarrassment / Ojukwu (Dim Chukwuemeka Odimegwu) Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.