Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,880 members, 7,817,594 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:12 PM

Reason/s Why , Most Men Cheat!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reason/s Why , Most Men Cheat!! (1248 Views)

Men Cheat With Ugly Women Because Beautiful Women Aren’t Romantic In Bed- Pastor / Why Do Most Men Get Sleepy After Sex? / Guys Make Your Choice And State Your Reason(s) (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reason/s Why , Most Men Cheat!! by Nateben(m): 6:29am On Jun 24, 2016
Let me state it here point blank, that NOT all men cheat.....
But women have so brainwashed themselves into believing otherwise..... Anyway, without much ado, I'm going to just right into it...

Cambridge and University of Michigan, conducted a research on WHY MEN CHEAT and the reason will surprise you
86% of men who cheat are married, and their reason/s are (They said that after their wives gave birth, things changed, sex became boring, the opening was not as it used to be.. Which means that the Vee enlarged more that they could bare) and study have found that CS births are the safest..... So, married women, I think it's high time you start discussing the right way to deliver with your hubby...

Then the other 14% tagged it at plain NAGGING and too DEMANDING, see ladies, all of you want to marry a rich man, but at some point, he will only see you as an extra baggage once you don't contribute anything to the family, if you depend on him for everything, he will cheat on you. If you are the dirty type, he will cheat on you. If Everytime he comes home from work, you are still tying rappa and watching Telemundo, he will cheat on you. If you are a nursing mother, and Everytime you are smelling breast milk, he will cheat on you. If you can't make your hair or buy yourself somethings without his assistance, he will cheat on you. If you have a loud mouth, that both of you can't argue without neighbors knocking on your door, he will cheat on you. If you spend half your day on social media, you will be depressed because your friends are posting pics of good life, and he will cheat on you.

Ladies and gentlemen, there are so much that we are doing WRONG nowadays, let's try and fix it. Social media is not a place to seek advice, we have Mothers, Fathers, Brothers and Sisters, they will give you the best advice that some lady or guy on NL who is almost giving up on life would give to you, and please let's stop generalizing things, if you only date or attract Scumbags, then you are definitely doing something wrong, find the root, could be your dressing, your makeup, most of you ladies don't know that guys hate heavy makeup, we understand when a celeb puts on a heavy makeup, so what's your excuse? And ladies, let's stop abortion, if you give birth out of wedlock, head will not roll.

Find the root of your problem, and fix it, stop throwing Blames.. Guys, fell free to add what can make you cheat, I think these ladies need to learn.

1 Like

Re: Reason/s Why , Most Men Cheat!! by foolinlove(f): 6:33am On Jun 24, 2016
The reason most men cheat is due to lack of self control, selfishness and lack of respect/love for their partner.

Unfortunately, most do not find live strong enough to be able to control themselves.

Package it any way you want: it all boils down to respect.

If the V isn't tight enough, if you're bored, if the wife be nagging - talk together and solve the problem. Otherwise you are just lazy, selfish, disrespectful and no self control.

3 Likes

Re: Reason/s Why , Most Men Cheat!! by myfantasies(f): 6:42am On Jun 24, 2016
Men cheat cos dey r promiscuous in nature

It's in dere gene
Re: Reason/s Why , Most Men Cheat!! by Trapnews: 6:44am On Jun 24, 2016
foolinlove:
The reason most men cheat is due to lack of self control, selfishness and lack of respect/love for their partner.

Unfortunately, most do not find live strong enough to be able to control themselves.

If the V isn't tight enough, if you're bored, if the wife be nagging - talk together and solve the problem. Otherwise you are just lazy, selfish, disrespectful and no self control.
Story for the gods! Everyman is a potential cheat back to back. A lot of men do things you wouldn't imagine, not even now that you all go about naked continue to blame us. You all forget that man was engineered to be aroused by the unclothedness of women, as long as you continue to walk naked, we will be ******* you allgrin, better talk to yourselves undecided

1 Like

Re: Reason/s Why , Most Men Cheat!! by Nateben(m): 6:47am On Jun 24, 2016
foolinlove:

My dear, it is a game of survival out there, now ladies walk around unclad and you don't expect us not to look, believe it or not, we see everything, men are wired to be triggered by what we see, that's why most ladies go Naked and women are created to be triggered by what they hear, that's why most men Lie. We just need to find the root of our own problems and solve it ourselves.
Re: Reason/s Why , Most Men Cheat!! by foolinlove(f): 6:57am On Jun 24, 2016
Trapnews:

Story for the gods! Everyman is a potential cheat back to back. A lot of men do things you wouldn't imagine, not even now that you all go about naked continue to blame us. You all forget that man was engineered to be aroused by the unclothedness of women, as long as you continue to walk naked, we will be ******* you allgrin, better talk to yourselves undecided

Omg. So men can cry "not all men" when they take offense to one girl's generalisation, but somehow a few girls wearing minkskirts or whatever represent all women? I don't speak for all women. I don't represent all women. I'm not responsible for other women's actions.

I respect myself. I did the right thing in relationships. Men still cheated me instead of doing the right thing. It was their choice to cheat, not my failure. I respected and communicated with my partners. They didn't. That's on them, not me.
Re: Reason/s Why , Most Men Cheat!! by foolinlove(f): 7:00am On Jun 24, 2016
Nateben:
My dear, I'll have to leave your point to understanding, I have come to the conclusion that most ladies just live in their own world, when you try to correct them it boils down to the fact that you don't like their personality or that you want them to change and before you know it, it will come down to.. You don't love me anymore...

Correct them? Who are you, their father? I feel sorry for any woman who goes with you - you'll push her down so far as to follow you like a lost dog and then still cheat on her.

It's about respect and communication, whoch is a two way street. If you find it hard to respect and communicate, then the relationship isn't working. So you make it work, or you break up. Slweping with different peolle happens AFTER the break up.
Re: Reason/s Why , Most Men Cheat!! by Trapnews: 7:08am On Jun 24, 2016
foolinlove:

Omg. So men can cry "not all men" when they take offense to one girl's generalisation, but somehow a few girls wearing minkskirts or whatever represent all women? I don't speak for all women. I don't represent all women. I'm not responsible for other women's actions.

I respect myself. I did the right thing in relationships. Men still cheated me instead of doing the right thing. It was their choice to cheat, not my failure. I respected and communicated with my partners. They didn't. That's on them, not me.
Those who respected themselves and did the right thing in relationships are happily married now grin There is always a way that seem right to us. You need to amend your ways and start doing the right thing undecided
Re: Reason/s Why , Most Men Cheat!! by foolinlove(f): 7:11am On Jun 24, 2016
Trapnews:

Those who respected themselves and did the right thing in relationships are happily married now grin There is always a way that seem right to us. You need to amend your ways and start doing the right thing undecided

Yes that's why I am so fuccing angry all the time. Because I DID do the right thing... and I'm not married as I was promised.
Re: Reason/s Why , Most Men Cheat!! by Nateben(m): 7:12am On Jun 24, 2016
foolinlove:

Correct them? Who are you, their father? I feel sorry for any woman who goes with you - you'll push her down so far as to follow you like a lost dog and then still cheat on her.

It's about respect and communication, whoch is a two way street. If you find it hard to respect and communicate, then the relationship isn't working. So you make it work, or you break up. Slweping with different peolle happens AFTER the break up.
See my point?
I don't know you dear, and I might never will, believe it or not, your point of view right now is reason men cheat.... (Advice) If you see a guy that wants you to change a thing or two in your personality, please marry him. Some men don't care, they smash and move on, so if you find that one who wants to make it work, don't loose him.
Re: Reason/s Why , Most Men Cheat!! by foolinlove(f): 7:14am On Jun 24, 2016
Nateben:
See my point?
I don't know you dear, and I might never will, believe it or not, your point of view right now is reason men cheat.... (Advice) If you see a guy that wants you to change a thing or two in your personality, please marry him. Some men don't care, they smash and move on, so if you find that one who wants to make it work, don't loose him.

I told you I already had that experience. I did the riggt thing, I listened, I changed, I worked hard. He still cheated. I'm now closed for business.
Re: Reason/s Why , Most Men Cheat!! by Trapnews: 7:15am On Jun 24, 2016
foolinlove:

Why display your ignorance on a public forum. Why do you think they call us bridegroom? We are meant to groom you folks to our taste kiss Most of you ladies are not groomable unfortunately you find solace in your parent's house undecided
Re: Reason/s Why , Most Men Cheat!! by foolinlove(f): 7:19am On Jun 24, 2016
Trapnews:

Why display your ignorance on a public forum. Why do you think they call us bridegroom? We are meant to groom you folks to our taste kiss Most of you ladies are not groomable unfortunately you find solace in your parent's house undecided

My parents are dead a$$hole. I am an adult person not a child. If youwant someone to mold into your image, don't complain about stupid weak women - because that's essentially what ur lookin for.
Re: Reason/s Why , Most Men Cheat!! by Trapnews: 7:24am On Jun 24, 2016
foolinlove:

My parents are dead a$$hole. I am an adult person not a child. If youwant someone to mold into your image, don't complain about stupid weak women - because that's essentially what ur lookin for.

Wasn't referring to yours in particular, calm down and move on, life is actually not fair my dear undecided
Re: Reason/s Why , Most Men Cheat!! by Breadmaker: 7:24am On Jun 24, 2016
myfantasies:

It's in dere gene

You speak like your created them.

What is cheating sef? Helping a sister without your wife's consent right?

Now look at it this way, if we don't help these sisters, especially those that may never get married then who will?

Some of them have lost their potential husbands to bokoharam, police net, army bullets, etc.

Think about those men that army killed during baifra protest.

What do want their missing ribs to do?

We are just being generous by trying to help them, dunno why anybody would fault that. (lwkmd)

2 Likes

Re: Reason/s Why , Most Men Cheat!! by Nateben(m): 7:42am On Jun 24, 2016
foolinlove:

I told you I already had that experience. I did the riggt thing, I listened, I changed, I worked hard. He still cheated. I'm now closed for business.
Ok, I know you are angry and it's understandable, let's put pride aside, if you actually did everything right and he still cheated on you, maybe you should be thanking God, or maybe you should call him up and ask why he did it, his reason might surprise you.
My ex cheated on me with a soldier, I didn't loose it, but I asked why, and she told me that I don't deserve someone like her, that she loves rough guys, now that's her choice... As God is my witness and I swear with my life, I've never cheated on any girl, so I think I have the right to advise you, don't hold it against him or be angry about it, just move on... I know you are probably thinking of all the days or years you put into his life, don't let it bother you, just move on.

1 Like

Re: Reason/s Why , Most Men Cheat!! by myfantasies(f): 8:07am On Jun 24, 2016
Breadmaker:
You speak like your created them.

What is cheating sef? Helping a sister without your wife's consent right?

Now look at it this way, if we don't help these sisters, especially those that may never get married then who will?

Some of them have lost their potential husbands to bokoharam, police net, army bullets, etc.

Think about those men that army killed during baifra protest.

What do want their missing ribs to do?

We are just being generous by trying to help them, dunno why anybody would fault that. (lwkmd)
Nd i hope you won't mind if ur woman is helping guys who have lost their missing ribs to accident and childbirth too

1 Like

Re: Reason/s Why , Most Men Cheat!! by foolinlove(f): 8:26am On Jun 24, 2016
myfantasies:
Nd i hope you won't mind if ur woman is helping guys who have lost their missing ribs to accident and childbirth too

This woman has a point, sha.
Re: Reason/s Why , Most Men Cheat!! by myfantasies(f): 9:13am On Jun 24, 2016
foolinlove:

This woman has a point, sha.
Well before dey start going on a cheating spree let dem remember dat two can play dat game

1 Like

Re: Reason/s Why , Most Men Cheat!! by Breadmaker: 9:50am On Jun 24, 2016
myfantasies:
I am open minded my dear.

But women plenty pass men, at least that is what school taught us.

It is always four guys and sixteen girls in a class so even if those men that lost their women through childbirth and accident marry four four wives, we will still have many women that needs our help.

And it is wrong to denied them the service that all women crave.

Men are not that wicked.
Re: Reason/s Why , Most Men Cheat!! by myfantasies(f): 10:32am On Jun 24, 2016
Breadmaker:
I am open minded my dear.

But women plenty pass men, at least that is what school taught us.

It is always four guys and sixteen girls in a class so even if those men that lost their women through childbirth and accident marry four four wives, we will still have many women that needs our help.

And it is wrong to denied them the service that all women crave.

Men are not that wicked.
Nd women r not heartless either

We love doing charity work

1 Like

Re: Reason/s Why , Most Men Cheat!! by foolinlove(f): 10:34am On Jun 24, 2016
myfantasies:
Nd women r not heartless either

We love doing charity work

Hahahahaha! Omg so funny grin
Re: Reason/s Why , Most Men Cheat!! by LuveU2(f): 10:46am On Jun 24, 2016
myfantasies:

It's in dere gene

sis you just indirectly said they can continue cheating on u as long as you have all your tolerant technics intact. Really sensible.
Re: Reason/s Why , Most Men Cheat!! by myfantasies(f): 11:09am On Jun 24, 2016
LuveU2:
sis you just indirectly said they can continue cheating on u as long as you have all your tolerant technics intact. Really sensible.
I did not indirectly said it

I said it directly

Even a man dat loves his woman wholeheartedly will definitely cheat

Some r smart enough not to let dere woman find out, while some r careless dey get caught

It just depends on what category ur man falls in, either d smart one or d careless one

Nd it all depends how one handle such situation if a partner is caught cheating

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reason/s Why , Most Men Cheat!! by dobys(f): 11:55am On Jun 24, 2016
Nateben:
Let me state it here point blank, that NOT all men cheat.....
But women have so brainwashed themselves into believing otherwise..... Anyway, without much ado, I'm going to just right into it...

Cambridge and University of Michigan, conducted a research on WHY MEN CHEAT and the reason will surprise you
86% of men who cheat are married, and their reason/s are (They said that after their wives gave birth, things changed, sex became boring, the opening was not as it used to be.. Which means that the Vee enlarged more that they could bare) and study have found that CS births are the safest..... So, married women, I think it's high time you start discussing the right way to deliver with your hubby...

Then the other 14% tagged it at plain NAGGING and too DEMANDING, see ladies, all of you want to marry a rich man, but at some point, he will only see you as an extra baggage once you don't contribute anything to the family, if you depend on him for everything, he will cheat on you. If you are the dirty type, he will cheat on you. If Everytime he comes home from work, you are still tying rappa and watching Telemundo, he will cheat on you. If you are a nursing mother, and Everytime you are smelling breast milk, he will cheat on you. If you can't make your hair or buy yourself somethings without his assistance, he will cheat on you. If you have a loud mouth, that both of you can't argue without neighbors knocking on your door, he will cheat on you. If you spend half your day on social media, you will be depressed because your friends are posting pics of good life, and he will cheat on you.

Ladies and gentlemen, there are so much that we are doing WRONG nowadays, let's try and fix it. Social media is not a place to seek advice, we have Mothers, Fathers, Brothers and Sisters, they will give you the best advice that some lady or guy on NL who is almost giving up on life would give to you, and please let's stop generalizing things, if you only date or attract Scumbags, then you are definitely doing something wrong, find the root, could be your dressing, your makeup, most of you ladies don't know that guys hate heavy makeup, we understand when a celeb puts on a heavy makeup, so what's your excuse? And ladies, let's stop abortion, if you give birth out of wedlock, head will not roll.

Find the root of your problem, and fix it, stop throwing Blames.. Guys, fell free to add what can make you cheat, I think these ladies need to learn.

calm down ogaaa noo be fight
Re: Reason/s Why , Most Men Cheat!! by LuveU2(f): 11:56am On Jun 24, 2016
myfantasies:
I did not indirectly said it

I said it directly

Even a man dat loves his woman wholeheartedly will definitely cheat

Some r smart enough not to let dere woman find out, while some r careless dey get caught

It just depends on what category ur man falls in, either d smart one or d careless one

Nd it all depends how one handle such situation if a partner is caught cheating
Nice of you for thinking this is smart. You must have very high self-esteem.
Re: Reason/s Why , Most Men Cheat!! by dobys(f): 12:00pm On Jun 24, 2016
foolinlove:

asin i dnt get why why should you cheat. if the V is larger take her to doctor 2 close it dats if u hau d moni nah shuu. if shes smelling, diry let her knw buy her correct soup n tlk 2 her nicely doo u think its easy to become a mother, if shes getting too fat talk 2 her to loose register her to a gym, if shes not doing any work open shop 4 her simple. i cee noo reason y men shld cheat married or unmarried una noo get reason. simple communication telling her how you feel not taking to a third party. shikina

1 Like

Re: Reason/s Why , Most Men Cheat!! by myfantasies(f): 12:49pm On Jun 24, 2016
LuveU2:
Nice of you for thinking this is smart. You must have very high self-esteem.
Save the pleasantries
Re: Reason/s Why , Most Men Cheat!! by halfricanadian(f): 12:59pm On Jun 24, 2016
Guys are like bra's they hook up behind your back undecided

Something i learned about people is if they do it once they will do it again

If you are going to cheat you probabaly shouldn't be in a relationship Grow up and treat people like people instead of tools in your selfish ego workshop

Time to walk away when you trying to keep the relationship and your partner is busy keeping secrets.

You didnt just cheat on me u cheated on us u didnt just break me you broke our future.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

See The Man All Of Us Thought That Is Jesus With His Swag(pic) / Romantic Conversation With A Church Girl / The Lady, Her Lover And Her Parents

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.