Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,453 members, 7,812,384 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:34 PM

For Having 'loud Sex', See What Neighbour Did To Man (photo) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / For Having 'loud Sex', See What Neighbour Did To Man (photo) (15053 Views)

This Lady From Lesotho Wants A Nigerian Man (Photo) / Nigerian Lady's Comment On A Dead Man's Photo. Regrets Not Having Sex With Him / Ladies Come And Pick Your Man (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: For Having 'loud Sex', See What Neighbour Did To Man (photo) by potbelly(m): 10:36pm On Mar 09, 2016
no wonder mr cork too like that abroad cheesy
Re: For Having 'loud Sex', See What Neighbour Did To Man (photo) by Paparaxy(m): 11:43pm On Mar 09, 2016
Invest in Naira and Earn in Dollars by checking out my Signature.
U can contact me on 07030515518( whatsapp only)
Re: For Having 'loud Sex', See What Neighbour Did To Man (photo) by Qualer: 12:07am On Mar 10, 2016
Sexytemi:

Lol...come na, I'll just quietly call their police to arrest u for trespassing.grin

me and their police na five and six/ they will even encourage me to make the sexyy move / i will gladly oblige!
Re: For Having 'loud Sex', See What Neighbour Did To Man (photo) by seunajia: 2:17am On Mar 10, 2016
I'll go for tying the binch down. JK lol.

He should buy a new bed dammit!
Re: For Having 'loud Sex', See What Neighbour Did To Man (photo) by Sexytemi(f): 4:58am On Mar 10, 2016
Qualer:

me and their police na five and six/ they will even encourage me to make the sexyy move
/ i will gladly oblige!

smh o...i pity u.angryangry
Re: For Having 'loud Sex', See What Neighbour Did To Man (photo) by Qualer: 6:41am On Mar 10, 2016
Sexytemi:

smh o...i pity u.angryangry

sexy sexxy!! temi, temi!! grin grin grin you know pity is for losers abi... you don make me fall in rove o!! grin grin grin

i'm all about the noisy bedroom sessions!!! trust me, you won't have regrets, only praises!! cool
Re: For Having 'loud Sex', See What Neighbour Did To Man (photo) by Sexytemi(f): 6:44am On Mar 10, 2016
Qualer:

sexy sexxy!! temi, temi!! grin grin grin you know pity is for losers abi... you don make me fall in rove o!! grin grin grin

i'm all about the noisy bedroom sessions!!! trust me, you won't have regrets, only praises!! cool

mtchewww, this early morning o...pls don't distract me o, I'm reading....
Re: For Having 'loud Sex', See What Neighbour Did To Man (photo) by Qualer: 7:38am On Mar 10, 2016
Sexytemi:

mtchewww, this early morning o...pls don't distract me o, I'm reading....

see your life, are you reading on nairaland?? grin grin grin stop forming good girl jooorr!
your hot body is calling me to come to benin republic... will you be my host for just a few days?? say yes!!! grin
Re: For Having 'loud Sex', See What Neighbour Did To Man (photo) by Sexytemi(f): 7:56am On Mar 10, 2016
Qualer:

see your life, are you reading on nairaland?? grin grin grin stop forming good girl jooorr!
your hot body is calling me to come to benin republic... will you be my host for just a few days??
say yes!!! grin

I'm reading on Google...
And NO u ain't welcome.
Re: For Having 'loud Sex', See What Neighbour Did To Man (photo) by Meeky(m): 10:06am On Mar 10, 2016
the bed is noisy,the fuckee noisy and the fucker noisy.make the man enjoy the music na.after all the music dey sweet.only that e dey make konji hungry the man.smh for neighbours oh
Re: For Having 'loud Sex', See What Neighbour Did To Man (photo) by UyiIredia(m): 5:36pm On Jun 16, 2016
Lol nice one.
Re: For Having 'loud Sex', See What Neighbour Did To Man (photo) by Bonimoney(m): 11:25pm On Feb 19, 2017
I prefare loud moaning most expecially during cuming ( girls) i grunt as guy no fucking naigbour dare try this shit with me. if they are afraid of their wives or girl friends coming over to xpirence my almighty joystick, they let them go hug trans4mer cox if they( girl friends) come over, am gonner make it more noisy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Viral Video: Lady Spotted Urinating On The Wall, Like A Man / Everyday Seeing Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend / Have You Ever Been To A Strip Club ?? Share Your Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.