Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,421 members, 7,843,268 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 09:48 PM

Agbani Darego Sleeping With Her Dog On Her Bed!! - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Agbani Darego Sleeping With Her Dog On Her Bed!! (68702 Views)

Photo Of Ishaya Danjuma, Agbani Darego's Husband's Face Unveiled / Agbani Darego-danjuma Shares A Photo From Her Honeymoon / Agbani Darego Weds Danjuma Secretly In Marrakech, Morocco (Wedding Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Agbani Darego Sleeping With Her Dog On Her Bed!! by Oladipo1166(m): 2:48pm On Mar 09, 2016
b
Re: Agbani Darego Sleeping With Her Dog On Her Bed!! by Lilimax(f): 2:48pm On Mar 09, 2016
Lovely!
God, settle this lady embarassed
Re: Agbani Darego Sleeping With Her Dog On Her Bed!! by flokii: 2:48pm On Mar 09, 2016
the Title is misleading na...

I even tot. we now had a Cossy rival

abeg change am to... Agbani pictured with her dog sleeping in her house

sounds better
Re: Agbani Darego Sleeping With Her Dog On Her Bed!! by vynzecent(m): 2:49pm On Mar 09, 2016
ITS CALLED PUPPY LOVE
Re: Agbani Darego Sleeping With Her Dog On Her Bed!! by adedayourt(m): 2:49pm On Mar 09, 2016
kip it up but dont involve wat am think
Re: Agbani Darego Sleeping With Her Dog On Her Bed!! by signified: 2:49pm On Mar 09, 2016
dimsonu:
Sleeping with her dog...like 'sleeping with'...I hope she is not 'sleeping with' her dog
. grin shocked grin cool grin

2 Likes

Re: Agbani Darego Sleeping With Her Dog On Her Bed!! by OgeniBravo: 2:49pm On Mar 09, 2016
Watin con concern me?
Re: Agbani Darego Sleeping With Her Dog On Her Bed!! by chi4ik4(m): 2:49pm On Mar 09, 2016
stupidness
Re: Agbani Darego Sleeping With Her Dog On Her Bed!! by Kerochemist: 2:50pm On Mar 09, 2016
NOT SLEEPING. USE LYING WITH DOG....... I DON DE VEX B4 OPEN
Re: Agbani Darego Sleeping With Her Dog On Her Bed!! by candyhouse: 2:51pm On Mar 09, 2016
favoured234:
She is not sleeping, she even asked the dog to pretend too...
WHAT A SILLY AND CONTRIVED PHOTO. SO, WHO TOOK THIS PICTURE? NIAJA CELEBS TRYING TO FORM PAST AMERICAN CELEBS, AGBANI, YOU SHOULD KNOW BETTER THAN THESE JJC ANTICS. JUST WHAT ARE YOU TRYING TO PROVE?
Re: Agbani Darego Sleeping With Her Dog On Her Bed!! by SIRRDIQ(m): 2:51pm On Mar 09, 2016
who is she? why with dog? why not snake? sorry ma try Lion...
Re: Agbani Darego Sleeping With Her Dog On Her Bed!! by candyhouse: 2:52pm On Mar 09, 2016
favoured234:
Re: Agbani Darego Sleeping With Her Dog On Her Bed!! by Chijosky(m): 2:53pm On Mar 09, 2016
Taaa if I hear say she dey sleep even her dog sef.. but wait oo this agbani who she don help..
Re: Agbani Darego Sleeping With Her Dog On Her Bed!! by BlissP(m): 2:54pm On Mar 09, 2016
tse1v1:
PLEASE HOW DO I CREATE A TOPIC ON NAIRALAND?
click on edit profile @the top end of ur screen, scroll down; u will find deactivate account, click on it" thereafter, u will see a link on creating account". Thank Me latter.
Re: Agbani Darego Sleeping With Her Dog On Her Bed!! by imohchard(m): 2:54pm On Mar 09, 2016
Aunty Darego. Darego Darego. When you go marry. Plenty men are knocking. Pick one already. Abi you wan discover Mongo Park...

Leave that dog alone
Re: Agbani Darego Sleeping With Her Dog On Her Bed!! by Nobody: 2:54pm On Mar 09, 2016
favoured234:
smart woman, smart dog grin
Re: Agbani Darego Sleeping With Her Dog On Her Bed!! by charleff512(m): 2:55pm On Mar 09, 2016
tse1v1:
PLEASE HOW DO I CREATE A TOPIC ON NAIRALAND?

Go to the section where you want to create the topic.You will see this

Topic: Posts / Views / Updated / New.Click on the new and create your topic.Welcome to Nairaland.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Agbani Darego Sleeping With Her Dog On Her Bed!! by SIRRDIQ(m): 2:55pm On Mar 09, 2016
Chijosky:
Taaa if I hear say she dey sleep even her dog sef.. but wait oo this agbani who she don help..
she help her dog by warming the poor animal
Re: Agbani Darego Sleeping With Her Dog On Her Bed!! by preselect(m): 2:55pm On Mar 09, 2016
[size=14pt]celebrity life. . . . . single. . . . divorced . . . . . baby mamas. . . . . .

wake up fools . . . . . you're under a curse . . . . . . .seek the Lord now before it's too late[/size]

#BringBackOurGirlsBuhari

Re: Agbani Darego Sleeping With Her Dog On Her Bed!! by Ekakamba: 2:55pm On Mar 09, 2016
U2gossip:
One time Winner of most beautiful girl in Nigeria. Miss agbani darego shared a picture of her ,taking a nap with her dog on top of her bed...

agbanidarego "Puppy love"

https://www.instagram.com/p/BCiphfgw4gc/
if nå me & bingo lie down wunna for don castigate me finish
Re: Agbani Darego Sleeping With Her Dog On Her Bed!! by hovapsmartini(m): 2:55pm On Mar 09, 2016
yea,shez just playing around...in oda news..#Nigerian purry still remains d farrrest... ganya purry is nat....
Re: Agbani Darego Sleeping With Her Dog On Her Bed!! by coaco(m): 2:56pm On Mar 09, 2016
Naira gossip.
Re: Agbani Darego Sleeping With Her Dog On Her Bed!! by charleff512(m): 2:56pm On Mar 09, 2016
BlissP:
click on edit profile @the top end of ur screen, scroll down; u will find deactivate account, click on it" thereafter, u will see a link on creating account". Thank Me latter.
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Agbani Darego Sleeping With Her Dog On Her Bed!! by slap1(m): 2:56pm On Mar 09, 2016
nwachinekem:
She is alone and option na dog. Na wa oòoo

Are you jealous of the dog? undecided
Re: Agbani Darego Sleeping With Her Dog On Her Bed!! by Twxyz(m): 2:56pm On Mar 09, 2016
Just trying to imitate the west in every aspect of life, probably feeding this dog with yam.
Re: Agbani Darego Sleeping With Her Dog On Her Bed!! by Nobody: 2:56pm On Mar 09, 2016
I hope she is not sleeping with the dog!
Re: Agbani Darego Sleeping With Her Dog On Her Bed!! by Ekakamba: 2:57pm On Mar 09, 2016
SIRRDIQ:
she help her dog by warming the poor animal
eyah! Poor dog without a soul. Smh
Re: Agbani Darego Sleeping With Her Dog On Her Bed!! by weselomo(m): 2:57pm On Mar 09, 2016
any lady u see rearing this type of dogs rear it for purpose cos that dog can leak punna like mad..........thou, dont know her own reason of keeping it
Re: Agbani Darego Sleeping With Her Dog On Her Bed!! by SIRRDIQ(m): 2:59pm On Mar 09, 2016
Ekakamba:
eyah! Poor dog without a soul. Smh
but with body lol and..............
Re: Agbani Darego Sleeping With Her Dog On Her Bed!! by favouriteYSF(m): 3:00pm On Mar 09, 2016
op its not more than sleeping sha

just asking :-Xop its not more than sleeping sha

just asking
Re: Agbani Darego Sleeping With Her Dog On Her Bed!! by iconSAGE1(m): 3:01pm On Mar 09, 2016
With the way beautiful girls carry and pamper dogs you would wish to be a Dog angry
Re: Agbani Darego Sleeping With Her Dog On Her Bed!! by 3kay945(m): 3:03pm On Mar 09, 2016
pretydiva:
When she ought 2 b sleeping wit her man by her side..

She chose the most loyal cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Top 10 Most Beautiful Eyes In The World [PHOTOS] / Davido's New Girlfriend Su Yung Says She Is Missing Him / Regina Daniels Friend Casie Snow Antoinette Cassidy Thrown Out Of Her House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.