Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,814 members, 7,844,642 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 03:35 AM

Agbani Darego Sleeping With Her Dog On Her Bed!! - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Agbani Darego Sleeping With Her Dog On Her Bed!! (68703 Views)

Photo Of Ishaya Danjuma, Agbani Darego's Husband's Face Unveiled / Agbani Darego-danjuma Shares A Photo From Her Honeymoon / Agbani Darego Weds Danjuma Secretly In Marrakech, Morocco (Wedding Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Agbani Darego Sleeping With Her Dog On Her Bed!! by Holyfield1(m): 3:03pm On Mar 09, 2016
tse1v1:
PLEASE HOW DO I CREATE A TOPIC ON NAIRALAND?
Novice spotted grin grin grin
1.Click on the section you wanna post
2. While scrolling down you will see ''Create A New Topic''
3.Click on it, You're good to go! cool
Re: Agbani Darego Sleeping With Her Dog On Her Bed!! by tola268: 3:05pm On Mar 09, 2016
nwachinekem:
She is alone and option na dog. Na wa oòoo
Who knows whether the dog perform the duty of man
Re: Agbani Darego Sleeping With Her Dog On Her Bed!! by Rastamann: 3:06pm On Mar 09, 2016
how are we sure it is not more than this? Hope say the dog not dey lick "congo"! #justasking#
Re: Agbani Darego Sleeping With Her Dog On Her Bed!! by akoladejesu(m): 3:06pm On Mar 09, 2016
I dey feel for this girl sha.... Make she find person wey go knack her apako now. she needs it cos she is kinda lonely..
Re: Agbani Darego Sleeping With Her Dog On Her Bed!! by kelvinatkins(m): 3:07pm On Mar 09, 2016
mehn dis lady is still a miss after all this years
Re: Agbani Darego Sleeping With Her Dog On Her Bed!! by IsiCaterpillar(f): 3:13pm On Mar 09, 2016
no boyfriend, no husband and no children... what do you want her to do?
Re: Agbani Darego Sleeping With Her Dog On Her Bed!! by cxdevine(m): 3:14pm On Mar 09, 2016
That's what you'll see when there's no man in a woman's life. They look for a pet. #ComeOuttaTheFakeLife #FaceReality
Re: Agbani Darego Sleeping With Her Dog On Her Bed!! by Nobody: 3:17pm On Mar 09, 2016
pretydiva:
When she ought 2 b sleeping wit her man by her side..

Well, you know some things are in the realms of possibility wink
Re: Agbani Darego Sleeping With Her Dog On Her Bed!! by lilyheaven: 3:17pm On Mar 09, 2016
dimsonu:
Sleeping with her dog...like 'sleeping with'...I hope she is not 'sleeping with' her dog
but they are sleeping already
Re: Agbani Darego Sleeping With Her Dog On Her Bed!! by BABANGBALI: 3:19pm On Mar 09, 2016
Sleeping with a dog on her bed? shocked shocked shocked na wa o. What happened to all the preeks in Nigeria. Dis world don spoil finish

Na play play the thing go turn to doing doggy style
Re: Agbani Darego Sleeping With Her Dog On Her Bed!! by deluxegift(f): 3:20pm On Mar 09, 2016
pls how do I add a comment here?
Re: Agbani Darego Sleeping With Her Dog On Her Bed!! by BABANGBALI: 3:22pm On Mar 09, 2016
akoladejesu:
I dey feel for this girl sha.... Make she find person wey go knack her apako now. she needs it cos she is kinda lonely..
see me here. I no get money but I get preek
Re: Agbani Darego Sleeping With Her Dog On Her Bed!! by cordss(m): 3:23pm On Mar 09, 2016
pretydiva:

no chill.... who told u she doesnt have a man.
Re: Agbani Darego Sleeping With Her Dog On Her Bed!! by SIRRDIQ(m): 3:24pm On Mar 09, 2016
deluxegift:
pls how do I add a comment here?
are u also a novice be n spirit for 2or3hours he will lead u.....thank me now
Re: Agbani Darego Sleeping With Her Dog On Her Bed!! by akoladejesu(m): 3:27pm On Mar 09, 2016
BABANGBALI:
see me here. I no get money but I get preek

Na Linda ikeji fit u now....
Re: Agbani Darego Sleeping With Her Dog On Her Bed!! by Nobody: 3:29pm On Mar 09, 2016
dimsonu:
Sleeping with her dog...like 'sleeping with'...I hope she is not 'sleeping with' her dog
As an innocent guy, it took me almost a year and some seconds to understand you. Never say that again. She is not a 'Zoophile'
Re: Agbani Darego Sleeping With Her Dog On Her Bed!! by 41lady(m): 3:29pm On Mar 09, 2016
pretydiva:
I was told men are scarced in Nigeria now like fuel, I didn't believe b4 but now confirmed.
Re: Agbani Darego Sleeping With Her Dog On Her Bed!! by BABANGBALI: 3:31pm On Mar 09, 2016
akoladejesu:

Na Linda ikeji fit u now....
i dey craze?dat one toto go don turn to borehole now
Re: Agbani Darego Sleeping With Her Dog On Her Bed!! by ceeceeuwa: 3:31pm On Mar 09, 2016
pretydiva:
Maybe her man took the picture grin
Re: Agbani Darego Sleeping With Her Dog On Her Bed!! by BABANGBALI: 3:33pm On Mar 09, 2016
Vig86:
She is not a 'Zoophile'
prove it or adonbelieve
Re: Agbani Darego Sleeping With Her Dog On Her Bed!! by akoladejesu(m): 3:34pm On Mar 09, 2016
BABANGBALI:
i dey craze?dat one toto go don turn to borehole now

Lol. May God forgive u
Re: Agbani Darego Sleeping With Her Dog On Her Bed!! by KingsleyCEO: 3:36pm On Mar 09, 2016
MODs are loosing it, for crying out loud what is this pooo doing on front page? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Agbani Darego Sleeping With Her Dog On Her Bed!! by BABANGBALI: 3:37pm On Mar 09, 2016
akoladejesu:

Lol. May God forgive u
na true now
Re: Agbani Darego Sleeping With Her Dog On Her Bed!! by awesomet1(m): 3:37pm On Mar 09, 2016
trishapal:
I'm still wondering what this is doing on the front page... with Nigeria's current situation!!! SMH

My sister, our people are not serious.
Re: Agbani Darego Sleeping With Her Dog On Her Bed!! by ylaa(f): 3:38pm On Mar 09, 2016
what is this again?
didn't we see this yesterday?
Re: Agbani Darego Sleeping With Her Dog On Her Bed!! by Adudavidlee(m): 3:39pm On Mar 09, 2016
I need help on how to post things on nairalandI need help on how to post things on nairalandI need help on how to post things on nairaland
Re: Agbani Darego Sleeping With Her Dog On Her Bed!! by tundeotunba(m): 3:41pm On Mar 09, 2016
This is dumb
Re: Agbani Darego Sleeping With Her Dog On Her Bed!! by Jethrolite(m): 3:46pm On Mar 09, 2016
U2gossip:
One time Winner of most beautiful girl in Nigeria. Miss agbani darego shared a picture of her ,taking a nap with her dog on top of her bed...

agbanidarego "Puppy love"

https://www.instagram.com/p/BCiphfgw4gc/
Haba, Agbani is former miss world. Why is your reporting so off point?
Re: Agbani Darego Sleeping With Her Dog On Her Bed!! by amtaken(f): 3:59pm On Mar 09, 2016
She was also Miss World. Never forget that.

U2gossip:
One time Winner of most beautiful girl in Nigeria. Miss agbani darego shared a picture of her ,taking a nap with her dog on top of her bed...

agbanidarego "Puppy love"

https://www.instagram.com/p/BCiphfgw4gc/

2 Likes

Re: Agbani Darego Sleeping With Her Dog On Her Bed!! by 3rdlegxxx(m): 4:04pm On Mar 09, 2016
favoured234:
She is not sleeping, she even asked the dog to pretend too...

wagbayi, yoy got it, from the way the dog's eyes looked, you would know it was trying to please his/her master, lol nice concept tho
Re: Agbani Darego Sleeping With Her Dog On Her Bed!! by Nobody: 4:05pm On Mar 09, 2016
pretydiva:
YOU NEVER KNOW, THE DOG MAY BE DOING THE JOB OF THE HUSBAND FOR HER.
Re: Agbani Darego Sleeping With Her Dog On Her Bed!! by inonsyyahoocom(m): 4:13pm On Mar 09, 2016
Wanna be darego...all nah wash.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Top 10 Most Beautiful Eyes In The World [PHOTOS] / Davido's New Girlfriend Su Yung Says She Is Missing Him / Regina Daniels Friend Casie Snow Antoinette Cassidy Thrown Out Of Her House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.