Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,482 members, 7,812,495 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:15 PM

APC Shouting CHAINS And We Heard CHANGE By Ben Murray - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Shouting CHAINS And We Heard CHANGE By Ben Murray (44643 Views)

Arewa Youths Should Be Put In Chains And Flogged Very Hard - Femi Fani-kayode / Hilarious Tweet By Ben Murray-bruce & People Can't Stop Talking About It / Probably APC Was Chanting 'CHAINS' And We Heard 'CHANGE' — Ben Murray (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Shouting CHAINS And We Heard CHANGE By Ben Murray by tuna4servi(m): 11:41pm On Mar 09, 2016
bibiking7:
Please Mr Bruce, stick to constructive criticism and be more of a solution than a problem. That will help you to stay relevant.
Actually I hate politics but dis man has always bin attacking buhari's gvt
Re: APC Shouting CHAINS And We Heard CHANGE By Ben Murray by amerlino(m): 11:50pm On Mar 09, 2016
Ratello:
This is freakingly hilarious grin cheesy grin this is not far from the truth.
I love dat.thumbs up
Re: APC Shouting CHAINS And We Heard CHANGE By Ben Murray by ABB1(m): 11:52pm On Mar 09, 2016
Kiffy in hausa na fish, you reason like a fish anyway...

missKiffy:
Walahi, Me sef Don dey reason am, this one no be change, nah real chains
Re: APC Shouting CHAINS And We Heard CHANGE By Ben Murray by Rexnegro(m): 11:53pm On Mar 09, 2016
boldaslion:

What is the difference between speaking in the senate and making his views known on twitter. You just criticize for the sake of it.
house of assembly and house of twitterbly are they the same?

1 Like

Re: APC Shouting CHAINS And We Heard CHANGE By Ben Murray by Mykelpato(m): 11:57pm On Mar 09, 2016
HungerBAD:
Very soon.

This Ben Bruce will talk himself into irrelevancy like Ayo Fayose.
Nothing can happen to both of them. .. They are protected by section 306 of the constitution of the federal Republic of Nigeria.
Re: APC Shouting CHAINS And We Heard CHANGE By Ben Murray by Alezy(m): 11:59pm On Mar 09, 2016
greatness22:
Some zombies wil start to insult this brilliant senator. Anyway, dem zombie nor get weight, dem light pass ashawo curtain.
Lolz. ..na wa. who be this again?
Re: APC Shouting CHAINS And We Heard CHANGE By Ben Murray by chinuz(m): 12:04am On Mar 10, 2016
One thing we all know is infinite is Stupidity!.. How would someone be asking why he isn't airing his views in the House of Assembly??..What concerns Legislature and his personal view on Apc and their "Blind Change"?... Sure 90% of people that do criticize his tweets and calls him a coward would also say the same if he brought up something like this in "HoA" the remainin 10% be lamentin how fuel his taking a hike hourly. Afterall he is where he is through social media and mass communication for some of you too blind from fustration to reason properly.
Re: APC Shouting CHAINS And We Heard CHANGE By Ben Murray by Adaowerri111: 12:06am On Mar 10, 2016
anonimi:

Could it be that you are the one who is not only deaf but also dumb and blind to not know about his contributions on the floor of the senate in Abuja?
Stop showing your IGNORANCE in public anyhow, okay

Olodo Did he raise the motion can you give me a reason why he is tweeting these rubbish and can't do same during plenary?

[img]http://www.rolfkenneth.no/deaf_dumb_blind.jpg[/img]
Re: APC Shouting CHAINS And We Heard CHANGE By Ben Murray by VIPERVENOM(m): 12:07am On Mar 10, 2016
He still hasn't told us why his book was published in the USA

1 Like

Re: APC Shouting CHAINS And We Heard CHANGE By Ben Murray by Adaowerri111: 12:09am On Mar 10, 2016
Olodo Did he raise the motion? can you give me a reason why he is tweeting these rubbish and can't do same during plenary?

anonimi:

Could it be that you are the one who is not only deaf but also dumb and blind to not know about his contributions on the floor of the senate in Abuja?
Stop showing your IGNORANCE in public anyhow, okay

[img]http://www.rolfkenneth.no/deaf_dumb_blind.jpg[/img]
Re: APC Shouting CHAINS And We Heard CHANGE By Ben Murray by XaintJoel20: 12:10am On Mar 10, 2016
Adaowerri111:
So you are that deaf not to hear what they were shouting, is it that you can't speak up in the hallowed chamber? Since being a senator this man have said nothing but tweeted everything
It appears you have not been following proceedings in the "Hallowed Chamber", you would have known he is speaks in the Senate..
Re: APC Shouting CHAINS And We Heard CHANGE By Ben Murray by Adaowerri111: 12:11am On Mar 10, 2016
XaintJoel20:

It appears you have not been following proceedings in the "Hallowed Chamber", you would have known he is speaks in the Senate..

he speaks same thing he tweets abi
Re: APC Shouting CHAINS And We Heard CHANGE By Ben Murray by Nobody: 12:15am On Mar 10, 2016
I swear this man always make lots of sense but it's totally disappointing that all his sense begins and end on Twitter. can't he speak up for once during one of their sessions in the chamber and say all these things he always say on twitter. they are things that can actually make Nigeria better

but he would just be typing away on Twitter. as in a senator?! that has the opportunity (NASS) to channel these views that ordinary Nigerians cannot. just shamefuk and cowardly of this man..
he can be likened to some of these nairaland internet warriors.

nonsense!

1 Like

Re: APC Shouting CHAINS And We Heard CHANGE By Ben Murray by Gkemz: 12:19am On Mar 10, 2016
Maybe
Re: APC Shouting CHAINS And We Heard CHANGE By Ben Murray by Kingspin(m): 12:30am On Mar 10, 2016
HungerBAD:
Very soon.

Talk your own and leave another person.
Re: APC Shouting CHAINS And We Heard CHANGE By Ben Murray by giftservers(m): 12:31am On Mar 10, 2016
I wonder too
Re: APC Shouting CHAINS And We Heard CHANGE By Ben Murray by Dendee2468: 12:38am On Mar 10, 2016
Goddex:
[size=13pt]I agree with Mr Bruce completely.
This is the worst Nigerian govt since I was born
[/size]
how old r u?
Re: APC Shouting CHAINS And We Heard CHANGE By Ben Murray by arresa: 12:59am On Mar 10, 2016
boldaslion:

What is the difference between speaking in the senate and making his views known on twitter. You just criticize for the sake of it.

Sorry, we did not know the people of bayelsa sent him to twitter to make his views known to the people of bayelsa instead of the Nigerian senate where senators promote and pass laws to better their people back home.

Ranting about chain and his other rubbish on twitter benefits the people of bayelsa in what way exactly?

Was ranting about chain a sane, positive and rational idea or just roadside and unintelligent meaningless rubbish spewed to excite low intellects and low grade thinkers like himself.

He should be on the Senate floor coming up with great ideas to move the country forward.

He is unintellugent beyond his twitter nonsense.

1 Like

Re: APC Shouting CHAINS And We Heard CHANGE By Ben Murray by prela(f): 12:59am On Mar 10, 2016
BruceBen grin

Re: APC Shouting CHAINS And We Heard CHANGE By Ben Murray by InvertedHammer: 1:58am On Mar 10, 2016
/
Ben Bruce is forgetting that he is part of this government. He is a senator
Re: APC Shouting CHAINS And We Heard CHANGE By Ben Murray by Chuksyno(m): 2:57am On Mar 10, 2016
tuale4u:
Change comes with pain all over the world.
It's only NEGATIVE channge that mostly comes with pain.
Re: APC Shouting CHAINS And We Heard CHANGE By Ben Murray by amtaken(f): 3:01am On Mar 10, 2016
Both Ben and Ayo Fayose are very relevant to real Nigerians.

APC's change is worse than chain. Yes.

HungerBAD:
Very soon.

1 Like

Re: APC Shouting CHAINS And We Heard CHANGE By Ben Murray by babestella: 3:22am On Mar 10, 2016
In PMB's voice; AaaFeeCeeeee, (in zombies voice); CHAINNNNNNN.

1 Like

Re: APC Shouting CHAINS And We Heard CHANGE By Ben Murray by henryhemon(m): 3:43am On Mar 10, 2016
muaa:
Ben Bruce for president 2019. Hit like if u support this dream and share if you don't. The campaign has just begun.

This kind of man can never be a governor not to talk of president. He acts like a kid and his propaganda will be on another level of he's a president. I ask on what basis does he qualify as a president? His reasoning is certainly out of depth.

1 Like

Re: APC Shouting CHAINS And We Heard CHANGE By Ben Murray by Validated: 4:02am On Mar 10, 2016
APC = Affliction, Pains & Chains to the Zombies and Janjaweedians.
Re: APC Shouting CHAINS And We Heard CHANGE By Ben Murray by Obiwiz(m): 4:55am On Mar 10, 2016
Adaowerri111:
So you are that deaf not to hear what they were shouting, is it that you can't speak up in the hallowed chamber? Since being a senator this man have said nothing but tweeted everything
hmmm, "hallowed" chambers indeed. Look, i doubt if doz in d chambers understand d significance of dat place
Re: APC Shouting CHAINS And We Heard CHANGE By Ben Murray by awoluyi(m): 5:31am On Mar 10, 2016
Goddex:
[/size]
. Please accept my sympathy. You were born at a wrong time, so you belong to an unfornate generation. Pray that God should restore Nigeria back to her past glorious days.
Re: APC Shouting CHAINS And We Heard CHANGE By Ben Murray by amazon14: 5:32am On Mar 10, 2016
It may be true.anything is possible with this government
Re: APC Shouting CHAINS And We Heard CHANGE By Ben Murray by harveyspec: 5:40am On Mar 10, 2016
Goddex:
[/size]

When were you born? You think Government is magic or changes are experienced over night?

The successive government had refused to plan ahead & save for the raining day, which magic do you want buhari to perform?

We are only dependent on oil! We only have one export terminal for Gas(Bonny LNG)

Any other thing you want to come up with will take years to complete, at least minimum of 3-4yrs.

If you invest heavily in agriculture, how long will it take for harvest to come?

If you decide to build more LNG's, since the price of Gas isn't dwindling, it will take a minimum of 5-6yrs for that to be built

If you decide to revive our steel industry, it will takes years to build

So tell me what buhari can do in the interim to alleviate the plight of Nigerians when there is no money

Obasanjo & Jonathan had more than enough from oil sales & recovered loot, what did they do with all the proceeds

let me give you another technical analysis, in wiring a house, there are color codes you follow

Red is for live, black is neutral & yellow or green is earth, imagine an electrician comes to your house & mixes all the color up, in room 1, black becomes live, in the sitting room green becomes neutral etc hops you get the picture

This electrician does this without coming up with a drawing to show this mixed up arrangement. then there is surge & things are blown, a new electrician is called upon to do repairs.

Since there are no new drawings & he has found out that the wiring isn't the norm, he had to take time to trace every single wire to ascertain where it's coming from & it's polarity.

Meanwhile the landlord is growing impatient & barking that there is no light & that the new electrician boasted that its just a bungalow & he will rectify it in 1day. (The new electrician never knew the mess he was getting into, not until he climbed the ceiling)

Nigeria is the house
the original electrician is our past government
The new electrician is buhari
The landlord are Nigerians
Re: APC Shouting CHAINS And We Heard CHANGE By Ben Murray by AchaMbu: 5:50am On Mar 10, 2016
Ben is keeping APC government on their toes. That is the essence of opposition.
Re: APC Shouting CHAINS And We Heard CHANGE By Ben Murray by enemachris(m): 5:52am On Mar 10, 2016
God bless you my brother, all dis hide and seek politicians fooling themselves thinking they are fooling us. Their dooms day is close.
Adaowerri111:

So you mean theres no need for plenary of senators abi?if he cant air his views or speak in the senate and can only share his views only when behind a phone or computer then you must admit to him being a coward, airing his views on twitter means nothing, if he wants a better country he should make his intentions known in the chamber and not tweeting to corrupt the minds of faithful Nigerians
Re: APC Shouting CHAINS And We Heard CHANGE By Ben Murray by Jacks14: 5:53am On Mar 10, 2016
Goddex:
[/size]
how old are u toddler?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

President Buhari Set For US Trip on Monday / Governor Obiano In A Cosy Pose With His Wife (Pictures) / Pantami Registers Nigeria As DCO Member, To Share Personal Data - Gazette

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.