Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,446 members, 7,812,359 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:16 PM

APC Shouting CHAINS And We Heard CHANGE By Ben Murray - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Shouting CHAINS And We Heard CHANGE By Ben Murray (44640 Views)

Arewa Youths Should Be Put In Chains And Flogged Very Hard - Femi Fani-kayode / Hilarious Tweet By Ben Murray-bruce & People Can't Stop Talking About It / Probably APC Was Chanting 'CHAINS' And We Heard 'CHANGE' — Ben Murray (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Shouting CHAINS And We Heard CHANGE By Ben Murray by Akaujaa(m): 9:53am On Mar 10, 2016
Till now, Mr Bruce is yet to explain to Nigerians why he left all the good publishers in Nigeria only to travel to far away America to publish his 'backyard' book. How else does he justify his common sense mantra other than living in hypocrisy and deceiving gullible Nigerians

1 Like

Re: APC Shouting CHAINS And We Heard CHANGE By Ben Murray by petermichaels(m): 9:53am On Mar 10, 2016
Odas are afraid to talk,and wen sombody does,some shameless Nigerians criticise. Pls lets leave pple to dia opinions. Der was freedom of speech in d past administration.
Re: APC Shouting CHAINS And We Heard CHANGE By Ben Murray by Goldencollins: 10:00am On Mar 10, 2016
saintmark88:

There is no change for the better that comes easy, it's so bad tht pple like u, because of sentiment has lost ur sense of reason, if change is to come in this country, don't u think some elements would oppose the change and fight it , change is not magic, it doesn't happen over night, it's achieved by collective effort, u want change, what has changed about you??, you to want change but still reason d way u reason, yet u want change, because u gave the president a magic wand, it would av been easier for the change to come as easy as we expect if we were still in d military regime.......because as far as there r pple like you playing opposition, then we are not ready in this country to experience change...
You are a complete hypocritical zombie, did u write this trash during GEJ's tenure,people like u are d problems we have in this country. Nonsense
Re: APC Shouting CHAINS And We Heard CHANGE By Ben Murray by mindtricks: 10:37am On Mar 10, 2016
HungerBAD:
Very soon.

This Ben Bruce will talk himself into irrelevancy like Ayo Fayose.

Being on the opposition against this Buhari's regime is already too much risk in itself alone.

If Bruce wants to keep mute like an average Senator will, he can and will still make all the money that goes with the sit.

The risk he is taking to speak for the masses is laudable, especially now that oppositionis aalmost nonexistent.
Re: APC Shouting CHAINS And We Heard CHANGE By Ben Murray by ebenholer(m): 10:38am On Mar 10, 2016
Yes u heard right Murray Bruce, they were actually shout Change not Chain, but u all cripple the Change moves through ur selfish intentions. I will never accept u too as saint until u prove that to ur constituency and the rest of Nigeria, even now.
Re: APC Shouting CHAINS And We Heard CHANGE By Ben Murray by mindtricks: 10:40am On Mar 10, 2016
Akaujaa:
Till now, Mr Bruce is yet to explain to Nigerians why he left all the good publishers in Nigeria only to travel to far away America to publish his 'backyard' book. How else does he justify his common sense mantra other than living in hypocrisy and deceiving gullible Nigerians

Bruce is simply speaking the mind of an average Nigerian who is downtrodden and has no voice of his own.

Exceptional performance from the government of change is not negotiable!
Re: APC Shouting CHAINS And We Heard CHANGE By Ben Murray by ebenholer(m): 10:42am On Mar 10, 2016
Akaujaa:
He is trying telling us he is a saint but not
Re: APC Shouting CHAINS And We Heard CHANGE By Ben Murray by Mrbigman1(m): 10:57am On Mar 10, 2016
Adaowerri111:
So you are that deaf not to hear what they were shouting, is it that you can't speak up in the hallowed chamber? Since being a senator this man have said nothing but tweeted everything

And when last di u watch plenary session of the red house?

Abi, u just dey talk nonsense cos people talk.
Re: APC Shouting CHAINS And We Heard CHANGE By Ben Murray by Adaowerri111: 10:59am On Mar 10, 2016
Mrbigman1:

And when last di u watch plenary session of the red house?

Abi, u just dey talk nonsense cos people talk.

The ones wey dey talk wey we dey hear na watch we dey watch am before we know say dem active abi, abeg talk another thing
Re: APC Shouting CHAINS And We Heard CHANGE By Ben Murray by Mrbigman1(m): 11:02am On Mar 10, 2016
Adaowerri111:

The ones wey dey talk wey we dey hear na watch we dey watch am before we know say dem active abi, abeg talk another thing

Just negodu dis one.

So na only d one wey u see online wey dem tell u talk, na dem talk shebi?

U need ura chala Acha my sister.

Just for vouching for what u dnt know
Re: APC Shouting CHAINS And We Heard CHANGE By Ben Murray by Adaowerri111: 11:06am On Mar 10, 2016
Mrbigman1:

Just negodu dis one.

So na only d one wey u see online wey dem tell u talk, na dem talk shebi?

U need ura chala Acha my sister.

Just for vouching for what u dnt know

If I understand you right, you mean if you don't watch their sessions you won't know what's going on in the chamber abi, so our media houses and other means of passing information or communication are irrelevant?
Re: APC Shouting CHAINS And We Heard CHANGE By Ben Murray by Ayiose(m): 11:11am On Mar 10, 2016
I beg ur pardon
Re: APC Shouting CHAINS And We Heard CHANGE By Ben Murray by khaybeebello(m): 11:38am On Mar 10, 2016
If my calculation is right, this man spend more time on Twitter Dan in office....... He's nt worthy of a senator, he should rather go nd open a blog.
Re: APC Shouting CHAINS And We Heard CHANGE By Ben Murray by saintmark88(m): 11:46am On Mar 10, 2016
Goldencollins:

You are a complete hypocritical zombie, did u write this trash during GEJ's tenure,people like u are d problems we have in this country. Nonsense

I can see it's about GEJ for you, I voted for GEJ in his first Election that he won, and am from the south south, but truth be told, we are past GEJs era, let's embrace what we have now and seek a better Nigeria, This political sentimental reason will do us no good, if the white man reasoned like this, today u wouldn't want to go to the whites man land, we r playing with the future of our country, our kids because of sentiment and resentment ....think well man, else ur children and grandchildren will blame u
Re: APC Shouting CHAINS And We Heard CHANGE By Ben Murray by Mrbigman1(m): 12:27pm On Mar 10, 2016
Adaowerri111:

If I understand you right, you mean if you don't watch their sessions you won't know what's going on in the chamber abi, so our media houses and other means of passing information or communication are irrelevant?

Oh! So u re among those who the media house deceived with dia change call?

Now I see.

In politics, when d media tells u it's a. Please know that it's B.

Ok?
Re: APC Shouting CHAINS And We Heard CHANGE By Ben Murray by Adaowerri111: 12:47pm On Mar 10, 2016
Mrbigman1:

Oh! So u re among those who the media house deceived with dia change call?

Now I see.

In politics, when d media tells u it's a. Please know that it's B.

Ok?

LOLOL twitter na wettin is it not a social media u sef
Re: APC Shouting CHAINS And We Heard CHANGE By Ben Murray by Mrbigman1(m): 12:58pm On Mar 10, 2016
Adaowerri111:

LOLOL twitter na wettin is it not a social media u sef

Nne, all am trying to say is, d media house picks out what favours dia media house. Most of dem dnt even know d truth some know and hide it cos it's not going to be a good business for dem.

As for twitter, shey na person dey start trend? If d person is pro APC, will expect anti-apc post?

Get d real gist and be truthful to ur self.

Just the way a guy posted an article here and was boasting on how Buhari was d one who made oil price to rise.

See dis kinda new?

D gullible have bought and was shouting sai baba already till I saw it asked him who said so, he started insulting me and calling me IPOB who dnt wanna hear any good new abou buhari.

Funny enough, all those people ve bought same news and would definitely propagate with extra Maggi on it.

Know d truth and the truth shall set u free.
Re: APC Shouting CHAINS And We Heard CHANGE By Ben Murray by McGibson(m): 1:08pm On Mar 10, 2016
peacefulpeace101:
it you useless he-goat and your ineffectual buffoon that chain us with your senseless stealing of our wealth.

cry cry baby!
Re: APC Shouting CHAINS And We Heard CHANGE By Ben Murray by Nobody: 1:25pm On Mar 10, 2016
Adaowerri111:
So you are that deaf not to hear what they were shouting, is it that you can't speak up in the hallowed chamber? Since being a senator this man have said nothing but tweeted everything

Not everyone likes to talk, and to be honest it's almost useless discussing any real developmental issues in that your "hallowed chamber". What should he contribute on? How many wives the Fulanis should marry? Or the hole ridden budget? Am sure you weren't blind or deaf when he championed Innoson's exhibition at the senate and led the way by purchasing his official car from him, did that stop the senate president from lavishing money on Japanese cars a fortnight later? Like someone said above we are our own problems in this country. I don't care what this man's motives are, but every single thing he has said is common sense and maybe we wouldn't be this deep in shit had some people not been too stubborn to listen. It's appalling that with what is going on in our country at the moment, we don't think people should speak up. Why don't we hate the messenger but heed to the messages??
Re: APC Shouting CHAINS And We Heard CHANGE By Ben Murray by alabiyemmy(m): 2:06pm On Mar 10, 2016
HungerBAD:
Very soon.

That's what you think. Let them keep talking the truth until they hear.
Re: APC Shouting CHAINS And We Heard CHANGE By Ben Murray by Akaujaa(m): 2:26pm On Mar 10, 2016
mindtricks:

Bruce is simply speaking the mind of an average Nigerian who is downtrodden and has no voice of his own.

Exceptional performance from the government of change is not negotiable!

If you've been following Bruce even before he became a senator, you'll attest to the fact that he's nothing but a shadow of his real self since he became a senator. I am not against people criticizing the government but I particularly think that people like Bruce who gave us hope before being elected, only to dash it later, do not have the moral justification to spew thrash against others. Among all the changes Bruce promised to effect in the senate, none is yet to be seen except that he has queued into the usual PDP way of "chop, I chop". That's my grouse with him.
Re: APC Shouting CHAINS And We Heard CHANGE By Ben Murray by wadetaw202: 3:58pm On Mar 10, 2016
HungerBAD:
Very soon.

Ayo Fayose is still very relevant

Ask buhari and tinubu. They will tell you the stories of their Ayo-Fayose-orchestrated nightmares
Re: APC Shouting CHAINS And We Heard CHANGE By Ben Murray by Nobody: 4:03pm On Mar 10, 2016
If Apc is a child, any right thinking parent will be extremely worried by now!! A child who at age 10months cannot sit, crawl, stand or take few steps around the house definitely has a developmental problem that could make such a child incapacitated for the rest of his/her life!!
Buhari needs not tell us about the failed 16years of the previous government, his own government is practically a failed one right from the onset!! Compare the first 10months of the acclaimed failed government to that of his without any form of bias and you'll realise that Mr president and his cabinet has no right whatsoever to condemn the past government!!
The fixation of Buhari and his followers on the word "Corruption" is merely an overcompensation for their shortcomings and Lack of good governing abilities!! Nigeria is almost in shambles yet the incompetent leader is hailed on!! Nothing is working yet the whisper of change still rents the air!!
Change isn't what Nigerians need at the moment but Transformation!!
Re: APC Shouting CHAINS And We Heard CHANGE By Ben Murray by mindtricks: 8:54am On Mar 11, 2016
Akaujaa:

If you've been following Bruce even before he became a senator, you'll attest to the fact that he's nothing but a shadow of his real self since he became a senator. I am not against people criticizing the government but I particularly think that people like Bruce who gave us hope before being elected, only to dash it later, do not have the moral justification to spew thrash against others. Among all the changes Bruce promised to effect in the senate, none is yet to be seen except that he has queued into the usual PDP way of "chop, I chop". That's my grouse with him.

It is well.
Re: APC Shouting CHAINS And We Heard CHANGE By Ben Murray by mindtricks: 8:58am On Mar 11, 2016
macfarland:
If Apc is a child, any right thinking parent will be extremely worried by now!! A child who at age 10months cannot sit, crawl, stand or take few steps around the house definitely has a developmental problem that could make such a child incapacitated for the rest of his/her life!!
Buhari needs not tell us about the failed 16years of the previous government, his own government is practically a failed one right from the onset!! Compare the first 10months of the acclaimed failed government to that of his without any form of bias and you'll realise that Mr president and his cabinet has no right whatsoever to condemn the past government!!
The fixation of Buhari and his followers on the word "Corruption" is merely an overcompensation for their shortcomings and Lack of good governing abilities!! Nigeria is almost in shambles yet the incompetent leader is hailed on!! Nothing is working yet the whisper of change still rents the air!!
Change isn't what Nigerians need at the moment but Transformation!!

The people definitely deserve the kind of leaders they get since they are more interested in propaganda and party affiliations. Let the suffering continue. There's no change nowhere, it's "one chance".
Re: APC Shouting CHAINS And We Heard CHANGE By Ben Murray by Alexikarri: 9:38am On Mar 11, 2016
I used to think BMB will make a good leader but not until he become a senator.
Trying to make common sense on free to air on silver bird station or Twitter will not get ur views to the champer.
I am Alexikarri and I'm just trying to make a common sense.
Re: APC Shouting CHAINS And We Heard CHANGE By Ben Murray by BraniacX(m): 10:31pm On Mar 17, 2016
emeijeh:
I heard change.
Go check ur ears well. I ll recommend an ENT doctor for you

and like the rest of us (unless you're politically affiliated) you received chains! like me for example, the value of my income has fallen with general inflation and decline of the naira, not mentioning lack of electricity and increased fuel consumption. that is the chain i received because you among many other clueless and mostly illiterate voters voted assumedly for "change" without ascertaining the exact nature of the change you were voting for undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Boko Haram Leader Speaks: "Our Aim Is To Spread Islam All Over Nigeria: " / President Buhari Set For US Trip on Monday / Governor Obiano In A Cosy Pose With His Wife (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.