Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,896 members, 7,817,641 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:07 PM

The Atheists Test - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Atheists Test (19603 Views)

Dear Christians, Doesn't The Front Page Prove The Atheists Point? / What Will The Atheists Say After The Rapture? / 5 Clear Proofs That God Exists: To The Atheists (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Atheists Test by KingEbukasBlog(m): 12:01pm On Mar 11, 2016
Shollyps:
why do you theist like dragging people down your mess..telling atheist ..you know deep down inside you DAT god exist?...does that make sense to you?
its like me telling you ..you know deep down inside you that god doesn't exist..but you just keep on believing because of fear or indoctrination
...atheist don't believe in gods existence... is that too hard for you to comprehend?

brother ... dont be deceived ... WE DONT CARE WHAT YOU BELIEVE ... just dont subject my belief to derision and we are cool . Dont claim yours is a rational stance when you can't provide a single evidence that the universe needs no creator . Is that hard to comprehend ?
Re: The Atheists Test by ValentineMary(m): 12:08pm On Mar 11, 2016
bxcode:

What observations if I may ask? Point it out clearly with succinct examples.
If u can't afford text books, trying downloading free pdf files. There are countless materials on the internet. I am not paid to educate u.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Atheists Test by johnydon22(m): 12:11pm On Mar 11, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

brother ... dont be deceived ... WE DONT CARE WHAT YOU BELIEVE ... just dont subject my belief to derision and we are cool . Dont claim yours is a rational stance when you can't provide a single evidence that the universe needs no creator . Is that hard to comprehend ?

Again you are shifting the burden of proof from you the claimant to the person who is doubting your claim.

If i claim there is a blue diamond unicorn tied to my room now the onus is on me to prove the unicorn actually exists not the person who may doubt it... if i can't then my claim is nothing more than just a claim..

You are the one making the claims for a "god" who somehow cannot speak or prove itself but rely on humans and ancient outdate books, it is on you to prove it not ask the person who doubt it to prove it..

Belief is not exactly same as certainty so once everyone stops trying to heap their beliefs as a universal truth then everyone is cool.

when everyone stop disturbing others with banging shouts virtually everywhere literally forcing down their beliefs down others throat then we are all good.

But once you force these beliefs down others throat they are expected to throw it back at you..

Is that hard to comprehend?

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Atheists Test by johnydon22(m): 12:13pm On Mar 11, 2016
ValentineMary:

If u can't afford text books, trying downloading free pdf files. There are countless materials on the internet. I am not paid to educate u.

Gbaaaaaaam!!!... In this age of information, ignorance is a choice.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Atheists Test by KingEbukasBlog(m): 12:20pm On Mar 11, 2016
johnydon22:

Again you are shifting the burden of proof from you the claimant to the person who is doubting your claim.

If i claim there is a blue diamond unicorn tied to my room now the onus is on me to prove the unicorn actually exists not the person who may doubt it... if i can't then my claim is nothing more than just a claim..

You are the one making the claims for a "god" who somehow cannot speak or prove itself but rely on humans and ancient outdate books, it is on you to prove it not ask the person who doubt it to prove it..

Belief is not exactly same as certainty so once everyone stops trying to heap their beliefs as a universal truth then everyone is cool.

when everyone stop disturbing others with banging shouts virtually everywhere literally forcing down their beliefs down others throat then we are all good.

But once you force these beliefs down others throat they are expected to throw it back at you..

Is that hard to comprehend?

Simple : Prove the universe needs no creator and we are the deluded ones . According to Winner01 , succinctly

winner01:
If there was proof of God's non-existence, it would be on the lips of every atheist.
Re: The Atheists Test by KingEbukasBlog(m): 12:23pm On Mar 11, 2016
johnydon22:

WTF ... Read up that string explanation again.... smiley

Are you mess.ing kidding me ... how does the string explanation show how natural process derived the propensity for their functionalities ?
Re: The Atheists Test by johnydon22(m): 12:26pm On Mar 11, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

Simple : Prove the universe needs no creator and we are the deluded ones . According to Winner01 , succinctly

Hahahahahaha If there is a proof for the non-existence of blue diamond unicorn it would be on my lips too.

Once you claim is unmeasurable, not feasible, unfalsifiable, imperceivable, you are swimming in your assumptions.

I have a pink flying horse tied to my bed post now... Now prove that i don't grin

Your lack of proof for your god is enough proof for anybody to dismiss your claim... grin

Like the saying goes extra-ordinary claims require extra-ordinary proof..

So are you just going to provide proof for it or keep asking people who doubt your assumptions to disprove it? wink

For someone who is having a personal relationship with it, i wonder why this is hard grin

It has become so unprovable that you resort to the laughable logical fallacy of Burden of proof reversal... asking someone to disprove your unproven claims ..lol

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Atheists Test by johnydon22(m): 12:27pm On Mar 11, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

Are you mess.ing kidding me ... how does the string explanation show how natural process derived the propensity for their functionalities ?

Now the problem lies in your comprehension. Maybe you should leave computers for a while and pay a little mind to Natural sciences..

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Atheists Test by Shollyps(m): 12:35pm On Mar 11, 2016
Tellemall:

Tell him yourself. He saw what you typed. He knows all. Speak and He will hear.
lol....he even get the time to read all the post on nairaland,Facebook etc..that's cool
Re: The Atheists Test by KingEbukasBlog(m): 12:42pm On Mar 11, 2016
johnydon22:

Now the problem lies in your comprehension. Maybe you should leave computers for a while and pay a little mind to Natural sciences..

But brother ... the truth remains ...whatever you meant ... its a theory with no proof ... or else you have videos or images of such processes occurring to back up your claims .
Re: The Atheists Test by KingEbukasBlog(m): 12:47pm On Mar 11, 2016
johnydon22:

Hahahahahaha If there is a proof for the non-existence of blue diamond unicorn it would be on my lips too.

Once you claim is unmeasurable, not feasible, unfalsifiable, imperceivable, you are swimming in your assumptions.

I have a pink flying horse tied to my bed post now... Now prove that i don't grin

Your lack of proof for your god is enough proof for anybody to dismiss your claim... grin

Like the saying goes extra-ordinary claims require extra-ordinary proof..

So are you just going to provide proof for it or keep asking people who doubt your assumptions to disprove it? wink

For someone who is having a personal relationship with it, i wonder why this is hard grin

It has become so unprovable that you resort to the laughable logical fallacy of Burden of proof reversal... asking someone to disprove your unproven claims ..lol

I have provided proof which you have blatantly rejected . So provide yours for scrutiny cool
Re: The Atheists Test by johnydon22(m): 12:51pm On Mar 11, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

But brother ... the truth remains ...whatever you meant ... its a theory with no proof ... or else you have videos or images of such processes occurring to back up your claims .

Hahahahaha proof of natural reactions? ... WTF that's all around you sir.. we did these basic experiments in Secondary school even.

The most fundamental particle of every thing is not the atom, nope the atom is even too big.

The most fundamental particle is what science name String tens of millions of times smaller than an atom ..you have to split the atoms deeply.

So strings are vibrating strands and every element or even other particles has different level of string vibration, so once two distinct elements like Hydrogen (H) and Oxygen (O) comes in contact there is a chaotic reaction due to their differences in vibration.

and from these chaotic reaction comes the result (H2O)

Modern physics is no longer looking at the macro world to understand the mysteries of the universe but rather they are beginning to understand that the most fundamental part of the universe holds the keys to it's mysteries.

Just like a little equation E=MC2 explained almost every mechanism of the macro world, scientists are looking at the micro world (strings) to finally provide a substantiative explanation of everything.

In string theory it is called the Theory of everything... Only study can take us out of the caves not personal systems of belief.

Platos allegory of the caves... we must overcome naive impressions ..

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Atheists Test by johnydon22(m): 12:54pm On Mar 11, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

I have provided proof which you have blatantly rejected . So provide yours for scrutiny cool

Hahahahahahaha what a marvelous claim oh sorry proof that was grin

You point at artificial entities to assert nature (organic entities) must also need design grin

Yes that's a cool proof, i like the way rubber flower shows biological flowers were designed.. grin

We talking nature here it has shown it doesn't need an assembly line ... wink Marvelous proof brother.. cheesy

Just like I can also tell you that the proof of the pink flying horse tied to my bedpost is the existence of real horses ... Common!!!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Atheists Test by bxcode(m): 1:27pm On Mar 11, 2016
ValentineMary:

Well the replies usually goes about like that, not surprised cool
Re: The Atheists Test by cloudgoddess(f): 2:26pm On Mar 11, 2016
Tellemall:

I've asked one of them before and two of them responded saying that such is beyond the realm of science to prove.

Most atheists know facts but keep dragging out their belief in disbelief.

Well, good luck to you if you want to continue with them. This thread is like their paradise. They've had decades of disbelief and need some more. Don't try to stop them. If they need evidence, what happens at the end will be the evidence.

If I recall correctly I posted evidence of the big bang in this thread: https://www.nairaland.com/2947486/why-atheists-attack-mostly-christians/8 and you ignored it. Two very simple to understand, clearly-written out websites, one of them being NASA's original page.

Here is a short animated video explaining big bang that an elementary student could understand.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wNDGgL73ihY

And a similar one for evolution.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hOfRN0KihOU

Lastly, 7 common myths on evolution debunked (many which most if not all nairaland christians likely hold). including "humans evolved from monkeys", and "evolution is just a theory"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TFHOLe29hEk

All of this information, on the big bang and on evolution, is available FREELY on the internet from sources like Stanford, Harvard, Princeton, Columbia, and basic children's education sites. It is almost overwhelming the vast amount of information there is and how laughably easy it is to find, and from so many well-researched, well-funded, reputable sites and well-known universities. But you will not research it because you don't want to, and even when it is posted easily for you on Nairaland, you ignore it. That is no fault of ours.

1 Like

Re: The Atheists Test by KingEbukasBlog(m): 2:39pm On Mar 11, 2016
johnydon22:

Hahahahaha proof of natural reactions? ... WTF that's all around you sir.. we did these basic experiments in Secondary school even.

The most fundamental particle of every thing is not the atom, nope the atom is even too big.

The most fundamental particle is what science name String tens of millions of times smaller than an atom ..you have to split the atoms deeply.

So strings are vibrating strands and every element or even other particles has different level of string vibration, so once two distinct elements like Hydrogen (H) and Oxygen (O) comes in contact there is a chaotic reaction due to their differences in vibration.

and from these chaotic reaction comes the result (H2O)

Modern physics is no longer looking at the macro world to understand the mysteries of the universe but rather they are beginning to understand that the most fundamental part of the universe holds the keys to it's mysteries.

Just like a little equation E=MC2 explained almost every mechanism of the macro world, scientists are looking at the micro world (strings) to finally provide a substantiative explanation of everything.

In string theory it is called the Theory of everything... Only study can take us out of the caves not personal systems of belief.

Platos allegory of the caves... we must overcome naive impressions ..

Ugghh ... so how did strings derive that propensity to give rise to atoms and chaotic reactions thereafter ?

Its like you lack the understanding of the words "derive " and "propensity" .

Are you being disingenuous - in this case , a circumlocutory way of answering my questions
Re: The Atheists Test by KingEbukasBlog(m): 3:22pm On Mar 11, 2016
johnydon22:

Hahahahahahaha what a marvelous claim oh sorry proof that was grin

You point at artificial entities to assert nature (organic entities) must also need design grin

Yes that's a cool proof, i like the way rubber flower shows biological flowers were designed.. grin

We talking nature here it has shown it doesn't need an assembly line ... wink Marvelous proof brother.. cheesy

Just like I can also tell you that the proof of the pink flying horse tied to my bedpost is the existence of real horses ... Common!!!

Ok .. Ive heard you ... so where is your evidence that the universe needs no creator ?
Re: The Atheists Test by Kay17: 4:20pm On Mar 11, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

Ok .. Ive heard you ... so where is your evidence that the universe needs no creator ?

Because of the absurdity of the Universe requiring a Creator. If the Universe had a Creator, then there must be a point where nothing but the Creator existed. Now if nothing existed, then the Creator must have had to create the Universe from a pit of Nothing!

Which is ridiculous and daft.

Also since time is part of the Universe, then there can not be a creation before the Universe because that would mean an event of creation flows into another event of fruition which implies time passage!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Atheists Test by KingEbukasBlog(m): 4:22pm On Mar 11, 2016
Kay17:

Because of the absurdity of the Universe requiring a Creator. If the Universe had a Creator, then there must be a point where nothing but the Creator existed. Now if nothing existed, then the Creator must have had to create the Universe from a pit of Nothing!

Which is ridiculous and daft.

Also since time is part of the Universe, then there can not be a creation before the Universe because that would mean an event of creation flows into another event of fruition which implies time passage!

Do you understand the logic of God and Everything ?

This write up is still incipient tho -> https://www.nairaland.com/2973792/atheism-dead-logic-god-everything
Re: The Atheists Test by KingEbukasBlog(m): 4:26pm On Mar 11, 2016
Kay17:

The creator is impervious to time and its effects - transition , change , whatever !
Re: The Atheists Test by Weah96: 4:42pm On Mar 11, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

The creator is impervious to time and its effects - transition , change , whatever !

Yea? And according to science the creator is smaller than the period at the end of this sentence, and it possessed unlimited mass. This can only mean that it was traveling at the speed of light, or close to it.

Your Bible deity goes through more changes than a female undergoing puberty. This is so bad to the point where you would like to wave off an entire testament as old news.

Old Testament, and then the New one. That's like the Samsung Galaxy and their changes.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Atheists Test by bxcode(m): 4:45pm On Mar 11, 2016
cloudgoddess:

If I recall correctly I posted evidence of the big bang in this thread: https://www.nairaland.com/2947486/why-atheists-attack-mostly-christians/8 and you ignored it. Two very simple to understand, clearly-written out websites, one of them being NASA's original page.

Here is a short animated video explaining big bang that an elementary student could understand.

Lastly, 7 common myths on evolution debunked (many which most if not all nairaland christians likely hold). including "humans evolved from monkeys", and "evolution is just a theory"

All of this information, on the big bang and on evolution, is available FREELY on the internet from sources like Stanford, Harvard, Princeton, Columbia, and basic children's education sites. It is almost overwhelming the vast amount of information there is and how laughably easy it is to find, and from so many well-researched, well-funded, reputable sites and well-known universities. But you will not research it because you don't want to, and even when it is posted easily for you on Nairaland, you ignore it. That is no fault of ours.
Seriously? Oh my word!
How can you believe succinctly what they told you happened billions of years ago without involving faith? Is there any of these observable evidence that you can point to today since scientific facts are based on test and observation.
Anyway, I respect what you believe in. Hope your day was nice.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Atheists Test by Tellemall: 4:49pm On Mar 11, 2016
cloudgoddess:

I'm sorry, but you're so "smart" and "educated" that I don't really read anything you say. I simply quote you and say what I want to say.

You told me I was uneducated etc, so why do you constantly follow my posts? Why are you still so sore? Why don't you follow smart atheists about? In line with your assumptions about me , I'm not obliged to pay you any heed.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Atheists Test by Kay17: 4:54pm On Mar 11, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

That's your argument. Explain how time passed between the process of creation and the fruition of creation.

I doubt if you would be able to.

1 Like

Re: The Atheists Test by KingEbukasBlog(m): 5:15pm On Mar 11, 2016
Weah96:

Yea? And according to science the creator is smaller than the period at the end of this sentence, and it possessed unlimited mass. This can only mean that it was traveling at the speed of light, or close to it.

Joke ? Are you for real ?
Re: The Atheists Test by cloudgoddess(f): 6:33pm On Mar 11, 2016
bxcode:

Seriously? Oh my word!
How can you believe succinctly what they told you happened billions of years ago without involving faith? Is there any of these observable evidence that you can point to today since scientific facts are based on test and observation.
Anyway, I respect what you believe in. Hope your day was nice.
Who said anything about belief? That is your turf. When there is evidence involved, the only options are to accept, or reject the evidence. You are rejecting it on the basis of religious indoctrination. I am accepting it, on the basis that it makes sense.

Cut the pretentious act as if you even clicked a single one of the links. You clearly watched none of the videos, because they each give multiple pieces of evidence, ranging from DNA sequences, microwaves detected by satellite, the composition of faraway stars, fossils, antibiotic resistance, the fruits of artificial selection, etc. Proving exactly what I said earlier, you will ignore any evidence I, or anyone else posts because you do not want to see it. You are committed to defending your religion regardless to what information is given to you. And since you have made that clear, there is no discussion to even be had here. You are wasting everyone's time and your own.

2 Likes

Re: The Atheists Test by KingEbukasBlog(m): 6:33pm On Mar 11, 2016
johnydon22:

Hahahahahaha "God did it" will always be receding in the face of scientific truths, even some Christian sects has modified their doctrines to reconcile with evolution.
grin grin even when i an atheist is still maintaining an "agnostic" stance as regards evolution and giving time for more studies and observations to be made the Christian sects already agreed with it..

doesn't that tell you something? wink

Evolution didn't do it anyway, evolution is a process not a source grin it's just development grin

This is quite naive coming from you . There are theistic evolutionists because they felt the creation story is allegorical and God did it through evolution . They had to succumb to the pressure of being delineated as "backward" - embracing a modern scientific theory .

I'm an old-earth creationist because there is no evidence for evolution - God did not do it through evolution .
Re: The Atheists Test by bxcode(m): 6:41pm On Mar 11, 2016
cloudgoddess:

Who said anything about belief? That is your turf. When there is evidence involved, the only options are to accept, or reject the evidence. You are rejecting it on the basis of religious indoctrination. I am accepting it, on the basis that it makes sense.

Cut the pretentious act as if you even clicked a single one of the links. You clearly watched none of the videos, because they each give multiple pieces of evidence, ranging from DNA sequences, microwaves detected by satellite, the composition of faraway stars, fossils, antibiotic resistance, the fruits of artificial selection, etc. Proving exactly what I said earlier, you will ignore any evidence I, or anyone else posts because you do not want to see it. You are committed to defending your religion regardless to what information is given to you. And since you have made that clear, there is no discussion to even be had here. You are wasting everyone's time and your own.
Religion? undecided I never thought I mentioned that with respect to us looking at the existence of a creator of the universe. Religion has nothing to do with God please, that's man's way of tying to access God. Religion started with man and not with God. Religion more often than not has caused more harm than good.
As per the videos, I think they were awesome, in a perversed way tho. cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Atheists Test by cloudgoddess(f): 6:43pm On Mar 11, 2016
Tellemall:

I'm sorry, but you're so "smart" and "educated" that I don't really read anything you say. I simply quote you and say what I want to say.

You told me I was uneducated etc, so why do you constantly follow my posts? Why are you still so sore? Why don't you follow smart atheists about? In line with your assumptions about me , I'm not obliged to pay you any heed.
Makes exaggerated self-victimizing claims to once again avoid acknowledging the evidence that has been presented to her multiple times now.

It's obvious you have no interest in learning anything. What's the point of claiming no one brings evidence, and then ignoring it any time they do? Then crying that someone is bullying you because you refuse to educate yourself, something you yourself have proven. Stop wasting people's time.
Re: The Atheists Test by KingEbukasBlog(m): 6:54pm On Mar 11, 2016
cloudgoddess:

Makes exaggerated self-victimizing claims to once again avoid acknowledging the evidence that has been presented to her multiple times now.

It's obvious you have no interest in learning anything. What's the point of claiming no one brings evidence, and then ignoring it any time they do? Then crying that someone is bullying you because you refuse to educate yourself, something you yourself have proven. Stop wasting people's time.

Evidence of the magic transformation of apes to man , dinosaurs to birds , cattle-like creature to whales as it happened millions of years ago in 3-D ?

Where is it ! !! This is so exhilarating !

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Atheists Test by Tellemall: 7:14pm On Mar 11, 2016
cloudgoddess:

"Crying" another one of your favorite words. The trail continues.

"Bullying" Lol.
OK. "Victimization". Hahaga.

You are wasting your time.

You think I'm female? Lol.

Some pretty dense assumptions. Who told you that you could educate me? In knowing everything you know nothing..
Re: The Atheists Test by taurus25(m): 8:30pm On Mar 11, 2016
Tellemall:

"Crying" another one of your favorite words. The trail continues.

"Bullying" Lol.
OK. "Victimization". Hahaga.

You are wasting your time.

You think I'm female? Lol.

Some pretty dense assumptions. Who told you that you could educate me? In knowing everything you know nothing..
i have one question.....does any of those evidence provided make any sense to you?.......if they dont please point it out and tell your reasons why it makes no sense........thanks

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Stop Boko Haram: Tawiah To TB Joshua / Why Didnt You Go To Church Today? / Who Are These Jehovah's Witnesses? Misconceptions, Likes & Dislikes About Them!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 100
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.