Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,799 members, 7,810,080 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:15 PM

I Am Deeply Sorry I Love You - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am Deeply Sorry I Love You (14005 Views)

Hilarious: Groom Kisses His Bride Deeply, As Guests Shout (Photos, Video) / Spiritual Father In Osun Kisses His Wife Deeply To Mark Valentine / What Do I Do Am Deeply In Love With Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Deeply Sorry I Love You by Nature8(m): 6:51pm On Mar 09, 2016
halfricanadian:
Dear romancelander
i really need to apologise to a wonderful amazing God sent guy in my life that i treated bad i really feel terrible inside please romancelander help me apologise on my behalf that i am sorry i over reacted i was selfish i had dis big fat ego i av been filled with pride which has eaten me deep i av been overly jealous rude insultive i never cared to his needs i abandoned him wen he needed me d most all his sign languages i ignored im not a bad person cry cry cry cry i just felt disrespected im really sorry i am ready for a change a new chance i have forgiven forgotten let u b d lead while i follow im sorry help me apologise and to every one i have offended i am sorry cry cry cry cry i'm not d revengful type i wont revenge i have forgiven and ready to open a new chapter with u start afresh i really really appreciate ur efforts im sorry i love u dearly im still me d good girl to u no changes cry cry cry cry help me beg please any one every one im sorry

You eh..
Re: I Am Deeply Sorry I Love You by Cutehector(m): 6:52pm On Mar 09, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
Nah, you thinkin' of yaself wink bye
[size=30pt]BYE[/size]
Re: I Am Deeply Sorry I Love You by halfricanadian(f): 6:54pm On Mar 09, 2016
Nature8:

You eh..

Im d rare type
Re: I Am Deeply Sorry I Love You by 2sexycom(m): 6:55pm On Mar 09, 2016
halfricanadian:

I kno dee will still do so bt i av hurt him badly offline i did dis so he can understand my sincere apologies wen i call him cry cry cry kiss
I get pissed when you ladies over do things. What were you trying to prove by over stretching the dude? Why play a script of hard to get when u know u truly love him. Why?

Now, you have done more harm than good to yourself and him. The result of this is that he may likely not love you as much as he had wanted to or he will move on and never come back again.

Personally, I don't forgive a girl who try such, you may think we are dating but I have just demoted you to a lower rank and God help you it's not the rank of chop and clean mouth.

When we say all girls are wired the same, this is what we mean smiley

1 Like

Re: I Am Deeply Sorry I Love You by Nobody: 6:55pm On Mar 09, 2016
Lsofdk:

means an airhead/dunce
Thanks.
Re: I Am Deeply Sorry I Love You by halfricanadian(f): 6:58pm On Mar 09, 2016
2sexycom:
I get pissed when you ladies over do things. What were you trying to prove by over stretching the dude? Why play a script of hard to get when u know u truly love him. Why?

Now, you have done more harm than good to yourself and him. The result of this is that he may likely not love you as much as he had wanted to or he will move on and never come back again.

Personally, I don't forgive a girl who try such, you may think we are dating but I have just demoted you to a lower rank and God help you it's not the rank of chop and clean mouth.

When we say all girls are wired the same, this is what we mean smiley

Tank u instead of u to give me hope u chose to bring me down tank u if he demotes me i accept watever comes with it i was nt playin hard to get i was actually hurt u av no idea wat av been tru i only chose to do Gods will forgiv and forget
Re: I Am Deeply Sorry I Love You by misspicy(f): 7:00pm On Mar 09, 2016
halfricanadian:
Dear romancelander
i really need to apologise to a wonderful amazing God sent guy in my life that i treated bad i really feel terrible inside please romancelander help me apologise on my behalf that i am sorry i over reacted i was selfish i had dis big fat ego i av been filled with pride which has eaten me deep i av been overly jealous rude insultive i never cared to his needs i abandoned him wen he needed me d most all his sign languages i ignored im not a bad person cry cry cry cry i just felt disrespected im really sorry i am ready for a change a new chance i have forgiven forgotten let u b d lead while i follow im sorry help me apologise and to every one i have offended i am sorry cry cry cry cry i'm not d revengful type i wont revenge i have forgiven and ready to open a new chapter with u start afresh i really really appreciate ur efforts im sorry i love u dearly im still me d good girl to u no changes cry cry cry cry help me beg please any one every one im sorry
shocked

Queen
Re: I Am Deeply Sorry I Love You by 2sexycom(m): 7:06pm On Mar 09, 2016
halfricanadian:

Tank u instead of u to give me hope u chose to bring me down tank u if he demotes me i accept watever comes with it i was nt playin hard to get i was actually hurt u av no idea wat av been tru i only chose to do Gods will forgiv and forget
ma'am, I have been hurt many times. See, I am a guy and I can tell you no guy likes being disrespected for his efforts. It's best you tell him not to bother that let him go through those and in the end, you reject him.

No matter the tactics you apply, whose gonna stay will stay and whose not gonna stay won't.

It's actions like this that turns nice guys into bad ones. You just make them believe being nice to ladies is wrong.
Re: I Am Deeply Sorry I Love You by Lsofdk(m): 7:16pm On Mar 09, 2016
Cutehector:
woman wrapper. Why did u tell her angry
how e take affect you nah, i don ever mention you before. you go just die on top mata wey no consign you 1day

4 Likes

Re: I Am Deeply Sorry I Love You by Nobody: 7:21pm On Mar 09, 2016
Walexsammy:
@ hateu2....i told u?
We broke up last week cry cry
I'm officially married to my NL boo cutehector kiss
Re: I Am Deeply Sorry I Love You by Nature8(m): 7:26pm On Mar 09, 2016
halfricanadian:

Im d rare type

Yeah, I know.. I guess that no 11 really touched and softened your heart
Re: I Am Deeply Sorry I Love You by chigoizie7(m): 7:26pm On Mar 09, 2016
halfricanadian:
Dear romancelander

This is quite different from all I ve been reading about u in the past. Are these two people?

1 Like

Re: I Am Deeply Sorry I Love You by Nobody: 7:28pm On Mar 09, 2016
HateU2:
I beg do break up with cutehector make me and you marry jor
Re: I Am Deeply Sorry I Love You by Walexsammy(m): 7:29pm On Mar 09, 2016
HateU2:
chai...Oluwa when e go reach mah turn?
Re: I Am Deeply Sorry I Love You by Nobody: 7:30pm On Mar 09, 2016
olihilistic:
I beg do break up with cute.hector make me and you marry jor
No please. U ar too late cheesy. Come back if he fvcks up
Re: I Am Deeply Sorry I Love You by Nobody: 7:32pm On Mar 09, 2016
Walexsammy:
Wen he fvcks up
Re: I Am Deeply Sorry I Love You by Cutehector(m): 7:45pm On Mar 09, 2016
olihilistic:
I beg do break up with cutehector make me and you marry jor
lol if I see u 30metres around my babe eh cheesy
Re: I Am Deeply Sorry I Love You by Nobody: 7:47pm On Mar 09, 2016
HateU2:
No please. U ar too late cheesy. Come back if he fvcks up
how do I know when he fvuks up??
Re: I Am Deeply Sorry I Love You by Nobody: 7:49pm On Mar 09, 2016
Cutehector:
lol if I see u 30metres around my babe eh cheesy

hahahahahaha

I go do am for your back na na just normal friends no be deep one lol
Re: I Am Deeply Sorry I Love You by Cutehector(m): 7:50pm On Mar 09, 2016
olihilistic:

hahahahahaha

I go do am for your back na na just normal friends no be deep one lol
chei I will roast ur preek...
Re: I Am Deeply Sorry I Love You by Cutehector(m): 7:51pm On Mar 09, 2016
HateU2:
Wen he fvcks up
so u r prayin for me to fvckup eh cheesy

Trust me sweety... i"l be loyal cool
Re: I Am Deeply Sorry I Love You by Nobody: 7:54pm On Mar 09, 2016
Cutehector:
chei I will roast ur preek...

I no do again
you no say that thing na na go area
Re: I Am Deeply Sorry I Love You by Cutehector(m): 8:00pm On Mar 09, 2016
Walexsammy:
see witches
Re: I Am Deeply Sorry I Love You by Walexsammy(m): 8:09pm On Mar 09, 2016
HateU2:
Wen he fvcks up
grin
Re: I Am Deeply Sorry I Love You by Walexsammy(m): 8:10pm On Mar 09, 2016
Cutehector:
see witches
Lols tongue
Re: I Am Deeply Sorry I Love You by Nobody: 8:13pm On Mar 09, 2016
Chai,,, who b d dude na halfricanadian cry
Re: I Am Deeply Sorry I Love You by Nobody: 8:13pm On Mar 09, 2016
misspicy:

shocked

Queen
She didn't say nothin' about one.
Re: I Am Deeply Sorry I Love You by firstking01(m): 8:25pm On Mar 09, 2016
Cutehector:
Halfrica wat is it again... ?

For real u should stop all these. I believe things like this should be private.. u shoul apologize to to guy in private na
she's an unstable being.

1 Like

Re: I Am Deeply Sorry I Love You by Nobody: 8:29pm On Mar 09, 2016
naijaboiy:

And this concerns us,how?

2 Likes

Re: I Am Deeply Sorry I Love You by misspicy(f): 8:34pm On Mar 09, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
She didn't say nothin' about one.
yeah! you wouldn't understand smiley
Re: I Am Deeply Sorry I Love You by GoodFaith: 8:36pm On Mar 09, 2016
Your just figure he loved you
I guess you are likely 9 year older now
Let the will of God be done on earth
If the dude have loss it all
will u be here asking forgiveness ?
He was wrong to disrespect u-- I am sure it was a big mistake on his part
You have all right to be jealous
Thanks be to God
Re: I Am Deeply Sorry I Love You by Johnsown1(m): 8:58pm On Mar 09, 2016
Can somebody explain this to Me cos i don't get it. Is she apologising to somebody or she want to write sometin so that oeople will comment.
Cos if she wanted to apologies i doubt she wont use all those grammer or she will pm the guy direct. I get it. She wants to write sometin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Busty Lady With Gigantic Boobs Celebrates As She Graduates From Covenant Uni (pi / 10 To-dos For A Healthy Relationship In 2013 / Tanzania: Police Arrest 10 Suspected Gays For Organizing Same-sex Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.