Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,442 members, 7,816,013 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:29 PM

Please, Who Know This Girl? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please, Who Know This Girl? (1395 Views)

If You Don't Know This Girl. Heaven Is Sure For You. / My Friend Had Sex With This Girl After Buyin Her 2 Meatpie And Coke / Will You Smash Or Pass This Girl (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please, Who Know This Girl? by assfreaky(m): 5:20pm On Mar 09, 2016
she is olosho. I picked her up at allen near Ilesha in Kaduna state and took her home. I straffed her. before I wake up dis mornin, she has ran away. dat girl sabi play with something. she too good. please I need her back. I will pay hudrend naira per hour to her.

she is yellow. she was wearing a blue wig and she was chewing chin gum. she has tatoo on her lower waist. she said her name is mercy. she is fine, short and with big yansh at the back.
Re: Please, Who Know This Girl? by dharay99: 5:22pm On Mar 09, 2016
Dumb!
neeeexxxxxt...
Re: Please, Who Know This Girl? by naijaboiy: 5:23pm On Mar 09, 2016
Okay. undecided
Re: Please, Who Know This Girl? by Smellymouth: 5:24pm On Mar 09, 2016
Hmmmmmm
Re: Please, Who Know This Girl? by Kondomatic(m): 5:50pm On Mar 09, 2016
This sun don melt your brain finish.

1 Like

Re: Please, Who Know This Girl? by Raddie(m): 5:50pm On Mar 09, 2016
you're wicked! 100/hr you wan drill borehole there? No wonder she took off, Lol!
So what happens if you use less than an hour?
unna no just dey tire for toto matter!
your handle though..
Re: Please, Who Know This Girl? by Nobody: 6:11pm On Mar 09, 2016
assfreaky:
she is olosho. I picked her up at allen near Ilesha in Kaduna state and took her home. I straffed her. before I wake up dis mornin, she has ran away. dat girl sabi play with something. she too good. please I need her back. I will pay hudrend naira per hour to her.

she is yellow. she was wearing a blue wig and she was chewing chin gum. she has tatoo on her lower waist. she said her name is mercy. she is fine, short and with big yansh at the back.
Yansh dey dey front before?

Hope she no carry ur sperm go?
Re: Please, Who Know This Girl? by itstpia8: 7:22pm On Apr 24, 2016
assfreaky:
I am olosho. I was picked up at allen near Ilesha in Kaduna state and took home. I was straffed . before I wake up dis mornin, I have ran away. I sabi play with something. I too good. please I need me back. Pay hundred naira per hour to me

You need Jesus so satan can release your soul.
Re: Please, Who Know This Girl? by favourboy1(m): 8:32pm On Apr 24, 2016
assfreaky:

man why are you stingy, 100 naira per hour, bitches get 50penny per hour i mean 50 pound per hour at uk, grow rich man
Re: Please, Who Know This Girl? by assfreaky(m): 6:54am On Apr 25, 2016
favourboy1:

man why are you stingy, 100 naira per hour, bitches get 50penny per hour i mean 50 pound per hour at uk, grow rich man

is their toto make of gold
Re: Please, Who Know This Girl? by favourboy1(m): 7:33am On Apr 25, 2016
assfreaky:

is their toto make of gold
let your mum answer that, i guess she knws better.

(1) (Reply)

Hilarious Pigin Proverbs / Help Me Ooo Nairalanders / Pros And Cons Of Marrying 18 Year Old Or 28 Year Old Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.