Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,739 members, 7,817,038 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:17 AM

Best Hotels In Owerri? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Best Hotels In Owerri? (4015 Views)

Kayode Ogundamisi Offers Family Of Police Killed In Owerri Bank Robbery 50k / Army Displays Weapons Made By Biafran Engineers In Owerri (Photos) / Eze Madumere Wore Canvass To A Meeting In Owerri. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Best Hotels In Owerri? by Ofodirinwa: 7:46pm On Mar 09, 2016
Please what are the best hotels in Owerri? I was at Concord and was very disappointed because it looked razz. Do we have world standard hotels in Owerri or Orlu?

Also, does anyone know a good wedding planner or event coordinator? its....for a friend wink
Re: Best Hotels In Owerri? by Nobody: 8:06pm On Mar 09, 2016
Ofodirinwa:
Please what are the best hotels in Owerri? I was at Concord and was very disappointed because it looked razz. Do we have world standard hotels in Owerri or Orlu?

Also, does anyone know a good wedding planner or event coordinator? its....for a friend wink

Call this woman Ada Ofoegbu of Chantal Cakes and Events on 08023112303.

She is definitely one of the best in Owerri, handled my brothers marriage perfectly.

Do let me know when u contact her.

She impressed everybody.
Re: Best Hotels In Owerri? by Ofodirinwa: 8:09pm On Mar 09, 2016
Great!

Do you have any pictures of her work?
Re: Best Hotels In Owerri? by Ofodirinwa: 8:09pm On Mar 09, 2016
nvm, i found her facebook. If you have more that would be nice
Re: Best Hotels In Owerri? by Abagworo(m): 8:13pm On Mar 09, 2016
Ofodirinwa:

How can you say Concorde a 5 star Hotel better than all I've been in Port Harcourt is razzed? Maybe you should elaborate on your own definition.
Re: Best Hotels In Owerri? by Ofodirinwa: 8:18pm On Mar 09, 2016
Abagworo:

How can you say Concorde a 5 star Hotel better than all I've been in Port Harcourt is razzed? Maybe you should elaborate on your own definition.

Nobody cares about your Port Harcourt adventures. You just like to argue. I want a hotel that's closer to world standard than Concorde, must I fight you?

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Best Hotels In Owerri? by Nobody: 8:21pm On Mar 09, 2016
Ofodirinwa:

Nobody cares about your Port Harcourt adventures. You just like to argue. I want a hotel that's closer to world standard than Concorde, must I fight you?
grin grin grin
Re: Best Hotels In Owerri? by Nobody: 8:26pm On Mar 09, 2016
Ofodirinwa:
Great!
Do you have any pictures of her work?
Yes I think I do shaa but somehow difficult posting em

1 Like

Re: Best Hotels In Owerri? by vanndubi: 8:29pm On Mar 09, 2016
Owerri is synonymous with hotels. Just drive/ walk around New Owerri. Try All Season Hotel (Kanu Nwankwo wedded there), they can set a platform on their swimming pool. wink
Re: Best Hotels In Owerri? by Abagworo(m): 8:33pm On Mar 09, 2016
Ofodirinwa:

Ok then. However calling Concorde razz sounded more like you've never been there. Owerri has thousands of standard Hotels like Protea and Thornberry better than most cities in Nigeria hence you can make alternative choice but please don't call a Hotel acclaimed by international organisations razz.

Re: Best Hotels In Owerri? by AtlanticBreeze: 8:43pm On Mar 09, 2016
Abagworo:

Ok then. However calling Concorde razz sounded more like you've never been there. Owerri has thousands of standard Hotels like Protea and Thornberry better than most cities in Nigeria hence you can make alternative choice but please don't call a Hotel acclaimed by international organisations razz.
The attack on rochas today in london is just the beginning.. He should brace up for more. Keep trying to add life to a failed project. Op Owerri is synonymous with hotels, wonder how you could be looking for hotels in owerri. I enjoyed my stay at Titanium or is it Titanic. Top Notch

4 Likes

Re: Best Hotels In Owerri? by Nobody: 9:34pm On Mar 09, 2016
Ofor check her works

2 Likes

Re: Best Hotels In Owerri? by mandax: 9:39pm On Mar 09, 2016
Orlu Hotels Ltd is glittering.

Centre of Orlu town. (Asika Ilobi Avenue)

Lots of Parking Space. Fresh air. Less Traffic than Owerri.

And above all, Cheaper and Better Service than in any Hotel of its standard in Imo.

A trial will convince you.
Re: Best Hotels In Owerri? by Nobody: 9:44pm On Mar 09, 2016
Abagworo:

Concord hotel in owerri is razzer than razz itself

1 Like

Re: Best Hotels In Owerri? by Abagworo(m): 9:51pm On Mar 09, 2016
AtlanticBreeze:

The attack on rochas today in london is just the beginning.. He should brace up for more. Keep trying to add life to a failed project. Op Owerri is synonymous with hotels, wonder how you could be looking for hotels in owerri. I enjoyed my stay at Titanium or is it Titanic. Top Notch

What is the relationship between this thread and Okorocha? Okorocha equally has no business with IPOB as his State has never recorded any casualty like Anambra, Abia, Enugu and Ebonyi.

There's this beautiful hotel in Orlu known as Simora. I've never been there but saw the advert on FB.

2 Likes

Re: Best Hotels In Owerri? by Yyeske(m): 10:27pm On Mar 09, 2016
Abagworo:

Anambra.
Must you mention Anambra in any of your post. Your hate for Anambra will kill you soon.

4 Likes

Re: Best Hotels In Owerri? by Sirpc(m): 11:28pm On Mar 09, 2016
Ofodirinwa:

Check Titanic View Hotel at World Bank road New Owerri. It is classic and world class hotel

1 Like

Re: Best Hotels In Owerri? by AustineE1: 11:29pm On Mar 09, 2016
Yyeske:
Must you mention Anambra in any of your post. Your hate for Anambra will kill you soon.
Though Abaworo's hidden hatred for Anambra oozes like a corrosive gas,whenever he talks....but i still didnt see him mention Anambra specifically in his post.
@op i hope u are not trying to smart by saying you are searching for hotels in Imo state,Imo has a number of world class hotels,probably more better than most of the states in Nigeria,this is just the truth.
But @Abaworo,can you pls explain your understanding of a five star hotel?the word 'five star hotel' shldnt be misused.
Re: Best Hotels In Owerri? by bendovex: 11:44pm On Mar 09, 2016
try immaculate hotel and suites, along ph road just before house of assembly junction. it's top notch.
Re: Best Hotels In Owerri? by Ofodirinwa: 11:56pm On Mar 09, 2016
vanndubi:
Owerri is synonymous with hotels. Just drive/ walk around New Owerri. Try All Season Hotel (Kanu Nwankwo wedded there), they can set a platform on their swimming pool. wink

but there's nothing special about many of them. We're looking for a stunning event venue.
The hotels in owerri are almost always standard, fun and enough to make a resident proud but I want the best of the best
Re: Best Hotels In Owerri? by STARGREEN(m): 12:08am On Mar 10, 2016
Rock View is OK or try All Seasons. In summary whatever your choice in hotels... you will get more than you dream of in Imo
Re: Best Hotels In Owerri? by SoNature(m): 5:30am On Mar 10, 2016
Ofodirinwa:

but there's nothing special about many of them. We're looking for a stunning event venue.
The hotels in owerri are almost always standard, fun and enough to make a resident proud but I want the best of the best

Abeg no dey show yourself for here. If you don't fancy Concorde Hotels, perhaps you should try Abuja's Sheraton Hotel and Towers or Lagos' Intercontinental Hotel on VI. I bet you'll close all your accounts to pay for their hall. That's if all the change you have in your account will be enough.
Re: Best Hotels In Owerri? by AstraNetwork: 6:17am On Mar 10, 2016
I hope you understand better way I always go for his neck. Well I hope this thread will not catch fire. Let him make one silly comment again then he will reminded that imo state is a failed worthless state.

Yyeske:
Re: Best Hotels In Owerri? by Abagworo(m): 11:52am On Mar 10, 2016
AustineE1:

Though Abaworo's hidden hatred for Anambra oozes like a corrosive gas,whenever he talks....but i still didnt see him mention Anambra specifically in his post.
@op i hope u are not trying to smart by saying you are searching for hotels in Imo state,Imo has a number of world class hotels,probably more better than most of the states in Nigeria,this is just the truth.
But @Abaworo,can you pls explain your understanding of a five star hotel?the word 'five star hotel' shldnt be misused.

Excel magazine which is a world class American magazine rated it 5 Star and even featured it as a cover in their recent edition, which other source are you looking for?
Re: Best Hotels In Owerri? by Abagworo(m): 11:53am On Mar 10, 2016
AstraNetwork:
I hope you understand better way I always go for his neck. Well I hope this thread will not catch fire. Let him make one silly comment again then he will reminded that imo state is a failed worthless state.

Inferiority complex on display here. Why are your people so jealous?
Re: Best Hotels In Owerri? by AstraNetwork: 12:01pm On Mar 10, 2016
It is very clear you are both homeless and jobless. Tell me who is jealous of who in this case? Okoroawusa is worth nothing in Igboland for anyone to be jealous. Okoroawusa is the worst governor in the SE so why would anyone be jealous of such an incompetent failed buffoon?

Or is it imo state that as worthless and useless as tissue paper. We care-less about imo state and it's people because we hardly regard you people and your state.

If you noticed I never get involved on any issue that affects your hopeless state unless you enviously mentioned my state like you always do.

[s]
Abagworo:

Inferiority complex on display here. Why are your people so jealous?
[/s]
Re: Best Hotels In Owerri? by Abagworo(m): 12:06pm On Mar 10, 2016
AstraNetwork:
It is very clear you are both homeless and jobless. Tell me who is jealous of who in this case? Okoroawusa is worth nothing in Igboland for anyone to be jealous. Okoroawusa is the worst governor in the SE so why would anyone be jealous of such an incompetent failed buffoon?

[s][/s]

Guy you are jealous of our beauty, education and development. You believe that by giving false info and painting our State and its Governor in bad light will make others see you as better. Sorry Osinachi.
Re: Best Hotels In Owerri? by AstraNetwork: 12:14pm On Mar 10, 2016
Hahahahahahaha

You are actually pained at worthless situation of your state while the rest of the SE is marching forward. Like as I said earlier there is nothing worth being jealous about your worthless state.

We all know that educationally imo is the last in the SE. WE all know where your state belong. Even ordinary salary you can't pay. Keep deceiving yourself.

Whatever that has been said on NL about your state is a reality verifiable by everyone. Imo is the most backward state in the SE that is why you hardly see other Igbos living in imo state but imolites have left their to seek for better life in other SE states. What does that mean to you clown? cheesy

Get a life because we are not responsible for the down trend and backwardness of imo state.

[s]
Abagworo:

Guy you are jealous of our beauty, education and development. You believe that by giving false info and painting our State and its Governor in bad light will make others see you as better. Sorry Osinachi.
[/s]
Re: Best Hotels In Owerri? by Nobody: 1:12pm On Mar 10, 2016
AstraNetwork:
Hahahahahahaha

You are actually pained at worthless situation of your state while the rest of the SE is marching forward. Like as I said earlier there is nothing worth being jealous about your worthless state.

We all know that educationally imo is the last in the SE. WE all know where your state belong. Even ordinary salary you can't pay. Keep deceiving yourself.

Whatever that has been said on NL about your state is a reality verifiable by everyone. Imo is the most backward state in the SE that is why you hardly see other Igbos living in imo state but imolites have left their to seek for better life in other SE states. What does that mean to you clown? cheesy

Get a life because we are not responsible for the down trend and backwardness of imo state.

[s][/s]

Please you guys can get personal with him and his coward governor but please please and please keep the state and its people away from your attacks...we are still one bikonu...

i am from imo and I dislike rochas and his idiotic followers especially Abagwo--nonsense
Re: Best Hotels In Owerri? by cocaineaddict(m): 1:18pm On Mar 10, 2016
Ofodirinwa:

God bless you. That dude abagworo is just a condemned miscreant.
Re: Best Hotels In Owerri? by Abagworo(m): 1:36pm On Mar 10, 2016
cocaineaddict:

God bless you. That dude abagworo is just a condemned miscreant.

Anybody who says the truth is your enemy. Let him mention one hotel as good as Concorde in his State. Ndi anya ufu.
Re: Best Hotels In Owerri? by 7footre(m): 1:37pm On Mar 10, 2016
Try full moon hotel, close to nekede zoo. Its top class

(1) (2) (Reply)

A Rebuttal Of Sahara Reporters' story on the Buratai UAE Property Portfolio / How The South West May Vote Next Year. / U.S. Forces Have Conducted A Hostage Rescue Operation In Northern Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.