Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,123 members, 7,953,473 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 04:55 PM

Policeman Tries To Stop A Moving Tanker By Climbing In Through The Window - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Policeman Tries To Stop A Moving Tanker By Climbing In Through The Window (32307 Views)

Confused Monkey Tries To Steal A Burger Through A Car Windscreen In South Africa / Tree-climbing Goats In Morocco (Photos) / Python Captured On Camera Climbing A House (Photo, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Policeman Tries To Stop A Moving Tanker By Climbing In Through The Window by sobastical: 10:29am On Mar 10, 2016
greatness22:
All because of "egunje"

Bastard son of a thousand fathers. angry
You still remember that cartoon....lol
Re: Policeman Tries To Stop A Moving Tanker By Climbing In Through The Window by zeongeon: 10:32am On Mar 10, 2016
That police officer should be queried and probably suspended for jeopardizing his safety and the safety of others.

That's what you get when you have untrained police officers on our roads.

Unsafe act + Unsafe condition= Accident.
Re: Policeman Tries To Stop A Moving Tanker By Climbing In Through The Window by greatness22(m): 10:38am On Mar 10, 2016
sobastical:

You still remember that cartoon....lol
Lol, yes oh bros! Obj nailed it. I recommend an OSCAR award for that stunning performance. cheesy
Re: Policeman Tries To Stop A Moving Tanker By Climbing In Through The Window by Bobbysmart6(m): 10:38am On Mar 10, 2016
BaddieKay:
Stupidity..
is a disease.no cure 4 it
Re: Policeman Tries To Stop A Moving Tanker By Climbing In Through The Window by ChiefOfStaff(m): 10:40am On Mar 10, 2016
Folly of the Nigerian Police Force cry cry

247frolicboss:
Shocking? Its even more funny!!!

Oga, police man, why now?

http://www.newshelm.com/2016/03/photo-policeman-tries-to-stop-moving.html

Re: Policeman Tries To Stop A Moving Tanker By Climbing In Through The Window by Bobbysmart6(m): 10:41am On Mar 10, 2016
I go lyk watch d video.op plz we need it wink
Re: Policeman Tries To Stop A Moving Tanker By Climbing In Through The Window by seangy4konji: 10:47am On Mar 10, 2016
Later trailer go crush hin daft brain dem go say we no say rip.

How will he rip?
Re: Policeman Tries To Stop A Moving Tanker By Climbing In Through The Window by Nobody: 10:49am On Mar 10, 2016
A cursed profession in Nigeria...He wants to extort by all means...shame on them for being corrupt, shame on them for been cursed by extorted Nigerians, shame on them and their associates for been used to witch hunt, humiliate and disgrace Innocent citizens...
Re: Policeman Tries To Stop A Moving Tanker By Climbing In Through The Window by Obipat(m): 10:53am On Mar 10, 2016
Austin4lif:
Anything can happen in this CHANGE ERA. He need the money so badly. Zombies will definitely come and quote me nw. Some pple have the guts to insult IPOB but when the see the AWUSA the take to their heels and allow them burn their houses, kill them and even abduct their children. Which cowardliness pass this one. Meanwhile, I believe Nigeria will be better as one if we all agree.
bro, u have made my day with this post. I will give u my sister
Re: Policeman Tries To Stop A Moving Tanker By Climbing In Through The Window by sobastical: 10:56am On Mar 10, 2016
greatness22:
Lol, yes oh bros! Obj nailed it. I recommend an OSCAR award for that stunning performance. cheesy

Hahaha, my kid brother can mim it from start to end...very funny clip
Re: Policeman Tries To Stop A Moving Tanker By Climbing In Through The Window by Roadmike(m): 11:07am On Mar 10, 2016
Why take this unneccesary risk ? All for Personal Gain or Benefit[/sup][sup]
Re: Policeman Tries To Stop A Moving Tanker By Climbing In Through The Window by mountainvolcano: 11:08am On Mar 10, 2016
greed is the hallmark of cowardice!!!!
Re: Policeman Tries To Stop A Moving Tanker By Climbing In Through The Window by ndcide(m): 11:09am On Mar 10, 2016
Na everywhere jare. What you see is the extent people will go for money. It's the EGUNJE that he's going to collect that made him take that risk, not enforcement of any law.

He needed the money badly. Even buhari would do same if in his shoes.

Eye dey chuk these days.
Re: Policeman Tries To Stop A Moving Tanker By Climbing In Through The Window by Firmino: 11:35am On Mar 10, 2016
funny though The guy is on weed
Re: Policeman Tries To Stop A Moving Tanker By Climbing In Through The Window by piagetskinner(m): 12:03pm On Mar 10, 2016
i guess the police man has been watching too many james bond movies
Re: Policeman Tries To Stop A Moving Tanker By Climbing In Through The Window by obinnashady(m): 12:54pm On Mar 10, 2016
mightyhazel:
And wen he falls off and smear d tarred road wit brains and blood,we will all be subjected 2 graphic pictures here! Don't knw why some men in black are so dumb!
lmfao.
Re: Policeman Tries To Stop A Moving Tanker By Climbing In Through The Window by Elinob(m): 12:56pm On Mar 10, 2016
Let that man tnk is God because if I was dey conductor I could have knw himself .
Re: Policeman Tries To Stop A Moving Tanker By Climbing In Through The Window by omodana87: 1:08pm On Mar 10, 2016
U can c d idiot...just because of #50 bribe...hell is waiting!
Re: Policeman Tries To Stop A Moving Tanker By Climbing In Through The Window by Dharnchuks(m): 1:15pm On Mar 10, 2016
Austin4lif:
Anything can happen in this CHANGE ERA. He need the money so badly. Zombies will definitely come and quote me nw. Some pple have the guts to insult IPOB but when the see the AWUSA the take to their heels and allow them burn their houses, kill them and even abduct their children. Which cowardliness pass this one. Meanwhile, I believe Nigeria will be better as one if we all agree.
this one has nothing to do with change. its an old picture
Re: Policeman Tries To Stop A Moving Tanker By Climbing In Through The Window by Nobody: 1:20pm On Mar 10, 2016
He's not about his legit job but an endeavor in malfeasance to wit picking up a bribe from the folk(s) in the articulated vehicle. Shame!
Re: Policeman Tries To Stop A Moving Tanker By Climbing In Through The Window by DedeNkem: 1:36pm On Mar 10, 2016
Only in Nigeria would a cop risk his miserable life by doing this because of bribe.
Re: Policeman Tries To Stop A Moving Tanker By Climbing In Through The Window by MartinsIfeco(m): 1:53pm On Mar 10, 2016
mightyhazel:
And wen he falls off and smear d tarred road wit brains and blood,we will all be subjected 2 graphic pictures here! Don't knw why some men in black are so dumb!
Drama
Re: Policeman Tries To Stop A Moving Tanker By Climbing In Through The Window by mamawin(f): 1:54pm On Mar 10, 2016
Austin4lif:
Anything can happen in this CHANGE ERA. He need the money so badly.
Haba, they've always been like that now
Re: Policeman Tries To Stop A Moving Tanker By Climbing In Through The Window by Nickymezor(f): 2:16pm On Mar 10, 2016
Evyivy:
He is not trying to stop the tanker, I think he needed a lift
U think so
Re: Policeman Tries To Stop A Moving Tanker By Climbing In Through The Window by johnpeace(m): 2:28pm On Mar 10, 2016
Na yeye police man!
Re: Policeman Tries To Stop A Moving Tanker By Climbing In Through The Window by emajoe: 3:26pm On Mar 10, 2016
Skako:
Op shey na action firm dem they shut
My man it's like you carried FILM/ SHOOT in mind but your "swift" fingers landed on "firm" and "shut"
Which company/ firm you dey work?
What time is the door "shut" against those late?
Just for the asking.
Re: Policeman Tries To Stop A Moving Tanker By Climbing In Through The Window by brojoshua: 3:59pm On Mar 10, 2016
If post is true, we say is he that zealous for the service of his country or for bribe for his pocket?
Re: Policeman Tries To Stop A Moving Tanker By Climbing In Through The Window by ministeriallist: 4:36pm On Mar 10, 2016
diasporaman:
What's the title of the nollywood movie
Naija Police in Action grin
Re: Policeman Tries To Stop A Moving Tanker By Climbing In Through The Window by johnsonsegxy: 5:02pm On Mar 10, 2016
sexynabila:
OMG grin grin cheesy
Hmmm!
Re: Policeman Tries To Stop A Moving Tanker By Climbing In Through The Window by ebeneade(m): 1:04pm On Mar 11, 2016
mhiz:
U are very mad, and I know dat u can't be cured, idiat.
hmmmm
Re: Policeman Tries To Stop A Moving Tanker By Climbing In Through The Window by datigbogirl: 4:28pm On Mar 11, 2016
mightyhazel:

He's only doing his job...lols.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Share Your Worst Embrassing Moments Caused By Nature. / 6 Things That Can Cause You Disgrace And Embarassment / These 15 Things Will Matter A Lot Less To You In The Future

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.